Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » MODS STICKY THIS - DAN UPDATE (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: MODS STICKY THIS - DAN UPDATE
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey all,

so ive been hard at work and i have put together a great case to take this idiot to court, however i would like everyone effected/affected by this guy to contact me ASAP *BY ASAP I MEAN TOMORROW BY NOON. so i can fill you all in.

i can be reached at
dynasty014@yahoo.com shoot me an email and we can get on the phones after. btw there are lurkers on here who are still in touch with dan. so some ppl on this forum are loyal to this cheap bastard. so do not be open or generous of the progress we made!

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I tried getting a case going against him but Contra Costa police didn't wanna help me. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
I tried getting a case going against him but Contra Costa police didn't wanna help me. [Roll Eyes]

The police aren't going to hold you hand while you file a civil suit. That's something you go to the courthouse and do on your own, they have nothing to do with it. I suggest getting in touch with 0089GT.
Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If there anything I can do to help let me know.Dan an I may have been friends but I can will not stand behind for what did to you guys.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so far no one has gotten back to me, get in touch with me ASAP. i appreciate the effort from people wanting to help and i will let you know how on Wednesday but right now people who were cheated by dan need to get in touch with me

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd really watch who you communicate with on this matter. If you really want to get this guy and make it stick, I'd avoid past friends fir the most part. Unless they divulge important information to you up front, but there are people here who will stick with this guy to the end. Watch out!

Why risk your hard work and effort at this point?
Maybe and ex friend of his is trying to help you....maybe not.

Obviously this site has a lot of shady people on it.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
I'd really watch who you communicate with on this matter. If you really want to get this guy and make it stick, I'd avoid past friends fir the most part. Unless they divulge important information to you up front, but there are people here who will stick with this guy to the end. Watch out!

I don't know if trying to point fingers at me or not but I am the one that told everyone that Dan moved.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

i will also out these lurkers

i know of a few but i need to make sure of it first

[ 2014-12-29, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have known Dan for like 20 years and I don't know how to get ahold of him or where he is at, does that make me shady? Also our small group of friends haven't heard from him since his going away party which I wasn't invited to. I thought John B. was also in Florida and was going to look for him from the address in the ebay pics? I went with 0089GT to Dans parents house to get his GT and some of his stuff, we just showed up with no warning, lucky I knew his Dad and he was home otherwise I don't think it would have happened.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:

It doesn't really matter, Let Dan find out what 0089GT is up to, he can't do anything. The benefit is, if you have multiple people filling with the same issue, they can use each other as witnesses.

I can't wait to hear the big judgment against this looser!!!
[patriot]

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
I have known Dan for like 20 years and I don't know how to get ahold of him or where he is at, does that make me shady? Also our small group of friends haven't heard from him since his going away party which I wasn't invited to. I thought John B. was also in Florida and was going to look for him from the address in the ebay pics? I went with 0089GT to Dans parents house to get his GT and some of his stuff, we just showed up with no warning, lucky I knew his Dad and he was home otherwise I don't think it would have happened.

That what I am saying Lee if wasn't for use saying something from the start how much of a head start would have Dan had on this guys.
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope justice is serviced

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Raelsmar washed his dishes for an 87gt and laughed in people's faces when the first victims came forward regarding mr starkey

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:

That what I am saying Lee if wasn't for use saying something from the start how much of a head start would have Dan had on this guys.
English....... DO YOU SPEAK IT?
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn0s:
quote:
quote:

Why don't you tell everyone who you are.then come at me.
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lol
hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Everyone knows who I am.
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dan The Heater Core Man! [patriot]
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
Dan The Heater Core Man! [patriot]

Dan? Another one? Or was it Don?
[Razz]

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Raelsmar washed his dishes for an 87gt and laughed in people's faces when the first victims came forward regarding mr starkey

Actually that's a lie. Keep my fucking name out your mouth. I don't talk to Dan at all, haven't in a long time, before any of this started. I've kept out of mostly every thread pertaining to Dan, don't need some virgin troll putting me in this business, don't want no part of it. Now kindly fuck off.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Everyone knows who I am.
Then if you have a problem with then pull your skirt up an pm like a man then.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:

Actually that's a lie. Keep my fucking name out your mouth. I don't talk to Dan at all, haven't in a long time, before any of this started. I've kept out of mostly every thread pertaining to Dan, don't need some virgin troll putting me in this business, don't want no part of it. Now kindly fuck off.
Your quick to talk shit but can't handle what you dish out except the ones you clean, mr dishwalla lol

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
I heard he stole xRaelsmarx virginity from him

Why even bring me into this? I haven't talked to Dan in like a year. I haven't said one negative thing to anyone about their situation because it is fucked up. Yes I've defended Dan in the past but that is the past, I have learned from experience just to not speak on people's name. But here you are, someone I don't know, nor have any desire to meet are speaking on my name for no reason. Get a life dude. To everyone else, I hope you all get your stuff back, I'd be livid if it was my stuff.
quote:
Uh oh. We got a badass from San Jose over here.

It suck you're in this predicament but this is just sad. Dan isn't trying to screw you over he doesn't want your p.o.s parts or motor. Dan's got his own set of problems and his own life he's dealing with. Not to mention its the holiday season. Sounds to me like you fuxked yourself by even taking a loan out in the first place. Can't afford it, don't buy it.

I'm sure that as soon as Dan has time to finish your motor it will be done, people have lives and real jobs that bring in 100k a year. This car shit is a side hobby to him and its not priority over family. So calm.your ass down. Because nobody on here really even gives a shit about your problems. Be a man and go see him face to face if it's really all bad, but I stead you hop on the forum and cry like a girl.

You brought yourself into this mess pal!

--------------------

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Yooo please keep this thread strictly about Dan. I'm trying to get in touch with the guy who owns that racing channel who posted on behalf of a friend early on. Can you please get in touch with me ASAP thank you.
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Typo...Don The Heater Core Mon.

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com