Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » MODS STICKY THIS - DAN UPDATE (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: MODS STICKY THIS - DAN UPDATE
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So I presume you won your case so did you get paid?

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
LOL. the car never ran with the motor that is in it. Furthermore I gave dan 10k for new parts to only find out that he sent an email to someone saying I knew I was buying use "as is parts". The car has been sitting for about 4 years I have rust and mildew and a bunch of other bs on it. But none of it is worse than the bs that comes out of your mouth. The motor never went south after install because it never ran after install

OK so the engine has never been ran then what is the issue with it. I am just trying to get the whole story. Because I do remember you saying you were missing your fuel system.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where you at? You wanna call me a liar and a thief and the moment I respond to you all you aren't responding? You guys are a joke. If you want to call me a liar or theif make sure you have facts not rumors to back them up. For example. Hurting your feelings. YOU ARE A DUMB PIECE OF SHIT. my evidence: you cannot write ONE complete sentence not ONE.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't get all tied up over grammar, but that's just your option.

-

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am not calling you anything I am just digging it to this a little deeper is all.

You say you never ran the engine then how do know it's a bad unit did you have taking apart an recheck if so what were the findings on it?

[ 2015-02-25, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: hurting your feelings ]

Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Btw aside from proving my own case. I had to defend another member on here...I wasn't gonna say anything because I didn't want names being tossed around but DAN accused another member of wrong doing.

-

So not only did I have to defend my case I had to show the judge that lee didn't do anything wrong and was in fact trying to help me. You can say whatever you want. You can believe whatever you want. But I have the facts, and I could honestly care less about what you or your group of friends with daddy issues have to say because at the end of the day you're an old ass man with a reciding hairline who is past his prime, and probably questioning the fact if he ever had one and was never respected by his peers or his elders or those younger than him because you're a piece of washed up shit

Lol, only thing I did was tow the car, I guess I shouldn't have done that

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
Don't get all tied up over grammar, but that's just your option.

-

lol @ 0089gt, hes a troll, you call dave an idiot yet you are staying in your parents guest room. get out of here man, your washed up
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
So I presume you won your case so did you get paid?

[ 2015-02-25, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: 5.t0es ]

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lee. No Good Deed goes Unpunished.

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by *Als50*:
[qb] So I presume you won your case so did you get paid?

nvm, did you win or what?
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

^^^that was a quick edit. [Big Grin]
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lee, no, thank you for your help. You're a honest man.

[ 2015-02-25, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Hey 5.tranny, since you like to run your mouth a lot and apparently you're 30 min from SF how about you meet me at 3rd and quesada in 30 min? Sound good? If not I can come over to wherever you are and we can end the name calling be grown men and handle our differences since you like to keep running your mouth.

Btw I don't live in my parents guest room, I sometimes crash at your moms pad [burnout]

[ 2015-02-25, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Hey 5.tranny, since you like to run your mouth a lot and apparently you're 30 min from SF how about you meet me at 3rd and quesada in 30 min? Sound good? If not I can come over to wherever you are and we can end the name calling be grown men and handle our differences since you like to keep running your mouth.

Btw I don't live in my parents guest room, I sometimes crash at your moms pad [burnout]

Your mom jokes now? very educated...I am scared now. I am guessing your troll self lost the case and now you are pissed?
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol to all this drama.

Aren't some of you losing track of the real problem here? All the people that got fucked over by this Dan crook.

Even if for some reason 0089GT was trying to pull something like this off, I don't think there is anything wrong with it. All 0089GT would be doing is bending over the person that started all these threads....Dan.

What's wrong with re fucking the fucker? Dan is still way ahead with all the money and parts he ran off with.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:

Your mom jokes now? very educated...I am scared now. I am guessing your troll self lost the case and now you are pissed?
Ya I'm mad because I lost happy? Can you please shut up now. I don't understand how you all can keep this bs up for more than a day.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
Lol to all this drama.

Aren't some of you losing track of the real problem here? All the people that got fucked over by this Dan crook.

Even if for some reason 0089GT was trying to pull something like this off, I don't think there is anything wrong with it. All 0089GT would be doing is bending over the person that started all these threads....Dan.

What's wrong with re fucking the fucker? Dan is still way ahead with all the money and parts he ran off with.

I am just asking questions here to get to the bottom of this he said she said bullshit. If everything 0089gt is saying is true then he can post up his proof or least be able to explain what went wrong with this deal.
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:
quote:

Ya I'm mad because I lost happy? Can you please shut up now. I don't understand how you all can keep this bs up for more than a day.
No man, If your telling the truth I am not happy to be honest...
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

An this be my last post on the subject.
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

IBLT. Goodnight Folks... [burnout]
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
Lol to all this drama.

THIS^^^^^^No shit...Fuck Dan POS. He's probably reading and laughing his ass off from everyone fighting over some bullshit and forgetting he is the main fugitive on this damn site.....

[ 2015-02-25, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: mikeP ]

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
0089gt I am hearing rumors that you did get all you parts from Dan. An said parts were installed on the car. An you the engine let go when you were beating on it without being tuned. I also heard you sued your last engine builder for pretty much the same thing. An truth to this?

What's this person's name and contact info that is passing rumors?

BTW Fuck Dan, that thieving piece of shit.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I am not calling you anything I am just digging it to this a little deeper is all.

You say you never ran the engine then how do know it's a bad unit did you have taking apart an recheck if so what were the findings on it?

You are digging "deeper" now? This has been going on for a few months now.

Why now? Where were you few months back and people needed help?

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:

-

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by 92_5.0:
quote:
0089gt I am hearing rumors that you did get all you parts from Dan. An said parts were installed on the car. An you the engine let go when you were beating on it without being tuned. I also heard you sued your last engine builder for pretty much the same thing. An truth to this?

Do you have proof to back this up or are you just rattling cages cause your in a pissing match with him? ...why wasn't this brought up in the first place? Everyone was backing him 100% before the whole argument and dick measuring competition started. I would never want to see anyone get fucked over. The reason why I keep up with this Dan situation is because one of my best friends got screwed by him as well and I want to see justice served just as much as the next guy. I just think its funny how some of you are getting your panties in a bunch over a discussion on a forum when this is the bigger issue at hand and 00089GT is making progress.
[patriot]

Justice WILL get served, one way or the other.

[patriot]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com