Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Project Coyote Notch (Page 14)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Project Coyote Notch
32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RRRCobraSC281:
I still believe Jon does know how to paint, but his health issues kinda complicates correcting his mistakes along the way. And at what point does he finally throws in the towel or tap out? I know he needed the money but with his health deteriorating, he really shouldn't be taking on such projects until he truly is physically able to do it from start to finish without compromise.

But for now, it would be best for him to get his health in order. Truely that should be what's important for him and his family.

I can hella respect this bro. Grown ass man decision. Maybe when he gets better u can get your money back lol
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
Why didn't you get your money back? You actually let him keep 2,600$ for painting three panels?

He's in financial hardship. Sure I could take him to civil court and win. It would probably lead into bigger problems for him. Is it going to make me feel better? Probably not.
Building a case isn't gonna happen by itself. And the fact that I got my car back and it's being painted by someone I truly trust, I'm already 10x happier and relieved than I was at this time last week. So do I want to go back and gather all that crap for $2600 and to ruine someone's life? Some might enjoy that, but that's not me.

I'm past this whole ordeal, and I'm not looking back. I got a car to put together. That's my focus.

Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose, in the end you have a $2600 lesson, been there, done that, it's not the end of the world, can't wait to see the finished project.
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Why didn't you get your money back? You actually let him keep 2,600$ for painting three panels?

He's in financial hardship. Sure I could take him to civil court and win. It would probably lead into bigger problems for him. Is it going to make me feel better? Probably not.
Building a case isn't gonna happen by itself. And the fact that I got my car back and it's being painted by someone I truly trust, I'm already 10x happier and relieved than I was at this time last week. So do I want to go back and gather all that crap for $2600 and to ruine someone's life? Some might enjoy that, but that's not me.

I'm past this whole ordeal, and I'm not looking back. I got a car to put together. That's my focus.

I think your view on the situation is crazy. However, I hope the best for you in finishing the car.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

[worship] You're a good man!
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Marks93:
quote:
quote:

[worship] You're a good man!
+1
PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This build is playing with my emotions [Smile] [Frown] [Embarrassed] [Big Grin] [Cool] [Roll Eyes] [Mad] [Eek!] [Confused] [worship]

Any word on how its coming along?

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
RRRCobraSC281
¯
Member # 7086

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RRRCobraSC281  Ford pictures for RRRCobraSC281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The paint will be done in a couple week. Will post picks once I go pick it up.

--------------------
Project 93GT500 has started
90 Coyote Coupe (sold)
88 Mach 1 Coupe MM&FF 6/14 (sold)
65 FFR Cobra (sold)

Posts: 1746 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn i just saw this build and got juiced/excited, then to see how the whole paint guy ordeal went down makes me feel good about not ever wanting to get my car painted

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
CoyoteMaster
¯
Member # 13680

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMaster  Ford pictures for CoyoteMaster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any updates seems like this this tread just fell off

--------------------
2013coyote_5.0
93mach1(sold)
32vfoxx(sold)
Coyoteswapnotch

RRRCobraSC281
¯
Member # 7086

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RRRCobraSC281  Ford pictures for RRRCobraSC281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When I get the car from the painters then I will start posting stuff. But for now its a couple weeks out.

--------------------
90 Coyote Coupe (sold)
65 FFR Cobra (sold)

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
I went to the shop today and seen the car. That color is on point. Looks great. The car is ready to spray the outside. Should not be long now!

An who is your folks doing Casey besides burning people out of there hard earned money.
I don't need to be blamed for this. I had nothing to do with this. I actually helped Robert get the car back, I still talk with Robert all the time. No bridges burnt here. I don't do people wrong. So shut your mouth fathack!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
I went to the shop today and seen the car. That color is on point. Looks great. The car is ready to spray the outside. Should not be long now!

An who is your folks doing Casey besides burning people out of there hard earned money.
I don't need to be blamed for this. I had nothing to do with this. I actually helped Robert get the car back, I still talk with Robert all the time. No bridges burnt here. I don't do people wrong. So shut your mouth fathack!
You co-signed for jon plummer an you know he is a shady fucker .an just remember Casey when you install cams on a 4 valve motor make sure you install them right this time.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
87_ssp
¯
Member # 11152

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87_ssp  Ford pictures for 87_ssp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any update?

--------------------
1987 SSP
1990 LX Convetible Black on Black
1980 TTop Coupe

Posts: 416 | From: The Valley | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
RRRCobraSC281
¯
Member # 7086

quote:
Originally posted by 87_ssp:
Any update?

Waiting on the correct K member from UPR.
Can you believe this shit. Talked to the sales guy that I'm doing a Coyote swap on a 90 Mustang so he sends me a K member for a pushrod motor.
The sales guy is nolonger with the company, but they were cool to ship one out right away and sending a call tag for the other to be shipped back on their bill.

One thing about UPR, they really try to get it right. And I bought the K member back in January.

I will post pics once everything is together. ~end of October. The rewiring, running the fuel/brake lines, and the plumbing for the smog/vapor canister is what will take some time. Probably by the end of year for first start.

--------------------
90 Coyote Coupe (sold)
65 FFR Cobra (sold)

70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pics?

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

RRRCobraSC281
¯
Member # 7086

Well I'll post some pics. Just shows the car painted and partially put back together.
 -
 -

-

-
 -
 -

--------------------
90 Coyote Coupe (sold)
65 FFR Cobra (sold)

RRRCobraSC281
¯
Member # 7086

So far:
Wiper motor modification are done and installed.
Brake booster and pedal assembly installed.
ECU mounted
ABS module mounted
Washer bottle installed
HVAC unit installed.
Trunk and hood latch reconditioned and installed.
Rear speakers installed
Blacked out rear license plate area and door window trim.
Rear deck cover trimmed and template made of upholstery to modify.

Upcoming items:
10/10 rear and front window installed
10/10 front seat belt retractor mounts welded in.
10/14 engine and tranny install
10/16 pickup rebuilt rear end

Probably shouldn't get too far ahead of myself here.

[ 2015-10-10, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: RRRCobraSC281 ]

--------------------
90 Coyote Coupe (sold)
65 FFR Cobra (sold)

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
So far:
Wiper motor modification are done and installed.
Brake booster and pedal assembly installed.
ECU mounted
ABS module mounted
Washer bottle installed
HVAC unit is about to be installed.
Trunk and hood latch reconditioned and installed.
Rear speakers installed
Blacked out rear license plate area and door window trim.
Rear deck cover trimmed and template made of upholstery to modify.

Upcoming items:
10/10 rear and front window installed
10/10 front seat belt retractor mounts welded in.
10/14 engine and tranny install
10/16 pickup rebuilt rear end

Probably shouldn't get too far ahead of myself here.

Great job Robert! Glad to see your plans are being fulfilled! Car looks amazing

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
RRRCobraSC281
¯
Member # 7086

Made new seat belt retractor mounts. This was done so I could use the S197 seatbelts.

-

89TRUNK
¯
Member # 2506

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89TRUNK  Ford pictures for 89TRUNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks great Robert. I'm happy to hear things are working out for you now. Keep us posted on the project.
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just got done sanding the engine bay lol. Damn man the color came out like a Lamborghini style. Keep at it [patriot]

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
foxbodywagon
¯
Member # 5977

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbodywagon  Ford pictures for foxbodywagon    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looking good, love the color.

--------------------
85 LTD wagon -under construction-

Posts: 122 | From: Central Valley | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiftwyz  Ford pictures for fiftwyz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks good!
diablounicorn
¯
Member # 13033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for diablounicorn  Ford pictures for diablounicorn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Someone call Ghostbusters slimmer on the loose. First thing I thought off, nice car
RRRCobraSC281
¯
Member # 7086

So looking to get some public input on the wheels.

Which wheel to go with?
A)
 -

or B)
 -

--------------------
90 Coyote Coupe (sold)
65 FFR Cobra (sold)

Page: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com