Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Project Coyote Notch (Page 19)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Project Coyote Notch
93 interceptor
¯
Member # 9457

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 interceptor  Ford pictures for 93 interceptor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any new updates on this build?

--------------------
1993 Ex-chp
" Drive it till da wheels FALL OFF and then SOME!!!

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1
RRRCobraSC281
¯
Member # 7086

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RRRCobraSC281  Ford pictures for RRRCobraSC281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Been in the interior shop for the past month. Will post them when i get the car back.

--------------------
Project 93GT500 has started
90 Coyote Coupe (sold)
88 Mach 1 Coupe MM&FF 6/14 (sold)
65 FFR Cobra (sold)

Posts: 1746 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
CoyoteMaster
¯
Member # 13680

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMaster  Ford pictures for CoyoteMaster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any update yet

--------------------
2013coyote_5.0
93mach1(sold)
32vfoxx(sold)
Coyoteswapnotch

RRRCobraSC281
¯
Member # 7086

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RRRCobraSC281  Ford pictures for RRRCobraSC281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got the car back from the interior shop. Still need to work on the rear inner quarter trim and the side moldings.

--------------------
90 Coyote Coupe (sold)
65 FFR Cobra (sold)

RRRCobraSC281
¯
Member # 7086

Well, a few weeks ago, the BAR referees failed me because I cut clearances in the Catalytic converter housings and the cut lower section of the air box. So I ordered another set of cats and a new air box. Finished removing the ABS module to make room for the complete stock air box. Because I wasn't using the EPAS rack it pretty much disabled traction control and ABS. So no real loss here. Also installed the washer bottle. Bled the brakes and everything is good as it was prior. So I'll have another go at getting certifications for CA smog.

Here are some pics as I'm working on adding power steering to the car.

-

-

[ 2017-04-19, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: RRRCobraSC281 ]

93ex chp
¯
Member # 9016

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ex chp  Ford pictures for 93ex chp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] [worship] [dance] [worship]
That thing looks amazing!!

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looking good. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
got my vote for one of the most bad ass builds we've seen in awhile on here.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:

+1 although I can't remember of any threads with full builds here.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
91SuperchargedNotchOn24s
¯
Member # 10866

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s  Ford pictures for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1 on the bad ass build.. Did u restore the quarter window molding or is that a new set of windows? [patriot]
Posts: 249 | From: RICHMOND'CA 510 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
RRRCobraSC281
¯
Member # 7086

quote:
Originally posted by 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s:
+1 on the bad ass build.. Did u restore the quarter window molding or is that a new set of windows? [patriot]

Believe it or not, there wS a perfect pair of quarter windows at the local pick n pull from what appeared to be a coupe that was garaged kept most its life. I was able to retreive the driver side, but that passenger side was vandelized at that pick n pull. Their were multiple cars with busted windows in the general area. I even took a picture of it in disbelief. The other was one I found at a different yard that was okay, but not perfect. Wish someone would start reproducing them. They'd make so.e serious money

--------------------
90 Coyote Coupe (sold)
65 FFR Cobra (sold)

89bluenotch
¯
Member # 7454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89bluenotch  Ford pictures for 89bluenotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that interior looks amazing!

--------------------
-Gunnar
89 coupe
54 f100
R.I.P. SILVERLX

Posts: 1857 | From: HEALDSBURG | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
91SuperchargedNotchOn24s
¯
Member # 10866

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s  Ford pictures for 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RRRCobraSC281:
quote:
Originally posted by 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s:

Believe it or not, there wS a perfect pair of quarter windows at the local pick n pull from what appeared to be a coupe that was garaged kept most its life. I was able to retreive the driver side, but that passenger side was vandelized at that pick n pull. Their were multiple cars with busted windows in the general area. I even took a picture of it in disbelief. The other was one I found at a different yard that was okay, but not perfect. Wish someone would start reproducing them. They'd make so.e serious money
Yeah I wish someone would remake them cus I need a set lol..and yeah it sucks that people ruin good parts at the yards. I'm restoring mine now it looks like it's working with the filler primer method I haven't put the sealer n final black coat yet

[ 2017-04-22, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: 91SuperchargedNotchOn24s ]

Posts: 249 | From: RICHMOND'CA 510 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Please keep us updated!

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

RRRCobraSC281
¯
Member # 7086

Well I finally got the smog certificate. What a pain in the you know what.

-

-

--------------------
90 Coyote Coupe (sold)
65 FFR Cobra (sold)

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Badass! [worship]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship] Congratulations! Awesome build and thanks for posting the progress. It was fun to follow such a great build.
70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's sick, Congrats on the build!

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:

+1 although I can't remember of any threads with full builds here.
You dont remember dana s build or the mach fox he built in the past

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com