Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Project Coyote Notch (Page 11)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Project Coyote Notch
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So the dead line got pushed again lol. Hope I don't run into that kind of trouble with my painter.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This dude is full of shit! It don't take 6 months to paint a few body panels...

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good god. I thought the entire car was ready for pick up? LOL. As long as youre happy i suppose. I'll never use the guy now knowing it takes a 6 months to paint the jams and a couple panels. Thats just completely bogus and lacks any integrity to keep failing to meet deadline after deadline. Dude wouldve been fired 10x over if he was working at an actual job.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i wonder if iron50 works at this body shop lol
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let him alone!

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by i:
Let him alone!

The trolling gets old. Bottom line, if OP is considering the due date to be pushed further, it's on him. Obviously he is dealing with a shitty planner on a timeline. But you have to consider he has all his shit and hoping for a great end result. He apparently is giving him the benefit of the doubt here. Now on another note, I'm sure most will realize what they are dealing with now prior to making a deal with this painter.
fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiftwyz  Ford pictures for fiftwyz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I guess we will never see it finished!!!! Lol
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
quote:
Originally posted by i:
Let him alone!

The trolling gets old. Bottom line, if OP is considering the due date to be pushed further, it's on him. Obviously he is dealing with a shitty planner on a timeline. But you have to consider he has all his shit and hoping for a great end result. He apparently is giving him the benefit of the doubt here. Now on another note, I'm sure most will realize what they are dealing with now prior to making a deal with this painter.
Best post in this ridiculous thread.

[ 2015-06-30, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whats the painters excuse for the all the delays? was the painter given a loose expectation on when the car would be completed? whats the deal w/ the painter? seems like this has been dragged on for more than it should have and the customer is being extremely patient to say the least.

whats up w/ painters and not delivering as promised? seen more than a couple painters specifically on this board that suck when it comes to delivering.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
whats the painters excuse for the all the delays? was the painter given a loose expectation on when the car would be completed? whats the deal w/ the painter? seems like this has been dragged on for more than it should have and the customer is being extremely patient to say the least.

whats up w/ painters and not delivering as promised? seen more than a couple painters specifically on this board that suck when it comes to delivering.

I agree. I can understand set backs but, over and over gets old. I know for a fact this isn't this painters first time. I realize he does good work but come on. Get the shit done in a timely manner.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:

I agree. I can understand set backs but, over and over gets old. I know for a fact this isn't this painters first time. I realize he does good work but come on. Get the shit done in a timely manner.
This guy reminds me of Dan and his excuses. To OP don't be too nice now or you'll end up getting burned like we did with Dan and his excuses. Great engine builder with better excuses, fuck dan. With that being said I'll never do business with this painter.

[ 2015-07-01, 10:40 PM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18526 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
does this dude paint out of his own shop or is it done on the side/amateurish? the car looks well put together and it would be a shame if the body/painter selection was done w/ budget in mind while the rest of the car looks to be done w/ no expense spared.

hopefully the owner did pay a dime yet...man this sucks to be held up by something that shouldnt take this long.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

svt3773
¯
Member # 4759

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt3773  Ford pictures for svt3773    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no pics. Lock this up mods……...

--------------------
1989 Ford Ranger

fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiftwyz  Ford pictures for fiftwyz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ibtl
87_ssp
¯
Member # 11152

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87_ssp  Ford pictures for 87_ssp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sucks that we won't see the finished product 😓

--------------------
1987 SSP
1990 LX Convetible Black on Black
1980 TTop Coupe

Posts: 416 | From: The Valley | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
RRRCobraSC281
¯
Member # 7086

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RRRCobraSC281  Ford pictures for RRRCobraSC281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87_ssp:

Patients grasshopper.
Maybe not this week, but I'm pretty confident the car will be done. And that's really all that is important.

[ 2015-07-05, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: RRRCobraSC281 ]

Posts: 1746 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Get herrrrrr done!
Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anything new on this?

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Never every trust a addict.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All this time just for paint, hopefully there ist any flaws...

I've seen this painters work in person on a simple body kit and lets just say I hope he does a better job on this mans car. [BS flag]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

acmikee
¯
Member # 5568

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for acmikee  Ford pictures for acmikee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im driving to sac on Saturday to pick up my tow truck. want me to pick up your car on my way home.
fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Maybe next year! Lol
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
By the time this guy completes this paint job, The new Kings arena will be build from the ground up and running.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RRRCobraSC281:
quote:
Originally posted by 87_ssp:

Patients grasshopper.
Maybe not this week, but I'm pretty confident the car will be done. And that's really all that is important.

How's the coupe going? Any progress pics?
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
By the time this car is done the coyote motor will have lost it's cool factor.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  17  18  19   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com