Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » This is why you dont put ghetto hoodrats on stand (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: This is why you dont put ghetto hoodrats on stand
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
One thing about this topic & Cafords. It always will let you know the Racial line divide in the Group. My 0.02 cents are, The cops told Zimmerman to stay in his car until they arrived. He chose to get out & Hunt Martin down with his Gun. So I don't care what race either one is. That is Murder when one has a Gun VS the other with Skittles. Their are allot of people in this world who are not saints, But that does not give anyone the right to kill them for any reason except their life was in danger & In an attempt to save your own life you may have took their life. Anything else is MURDER!!!!!!! By what I have seen some write in this post is, If your past isn't Clean, Then you should be able to be killed just because you did some dirt in your past?? LMAO how that sounds.

Sounds like you support that pos Trayvon. Simple as this. You are in a hoodie in a neighborhood that you don't belong. On top of that, that neighborhood has been getting robbed. Neighborhood watch spots you and asks you a few questions. (We won't take into account Trayvon was a racist theif.) Then Trayvon starts a fight with Zimmerman. Starts punching him & slamming his head in to the concert. Sounds like 100% self defense to me. If someone asks you to stop, or what you are doing in a neighborhood. Just stop and answer the question. He would be alive today to rob someone else. If you are stupid enough to start a fight, get on top of the guy, and slam his head in to the ground. Don't be surprised if you get shot!
He would still be alive if Zimmerman stayed in the Car like the Cops told him too. So what your saying would not even have happened. Since Zimmerman called the cops, They told him to stay in the car. I don't care who it is, Or what their background is. You just can't go around killing people. If me & you start to fight & You are whooping my ass. (1) I should not just shoot you. (2) I should not have tried to be a cop & detain you in the first place (3) Just because you have a not so clean background does not justify me killing you. Hey why did you kill dude? He was beating my ass & He seemed to have a dirty background so I killed him. So if anyone get's in a fight & Your loosing just kill the dude & Guys like warhorse58gt Feel you should Free of any wrong doing. All I'm saying is, Zimmerman did not know what Martin's past was at that time. & A hoodie is nothing but clothes. He was told to stay in the car, Rather then Act like a Police officer. So their for he was dead wrong. No matter what race either one is, That's Murder!!
Not even close. Yes is Zimmerman stayed in his car Trayvon might still be alive. But If the want to be thug didn't attack Zimmerman. Would he not also be alive? Yup. So Zimmerman in at fault because he wanted to see why Trayvon was in his neighborhood. And not Trayvons fault for attacking him? With that logic it's never going to be your fault is it? Damn right I would shoot someone that jumped on me for no reason and strated banging my head on the concert. 100% hell yes I would! At that point you are all in. Zimmerman didn't go up to him expecting a fight. He went to ask a question. Trayvon assaulted him with out reason. Started banging his head into the concert. So Simple a cave man could understand it. Hard to fine a more straight up case of self defense. You seem to want to leave out Trayvon is 100% responsible for his death! As you want to blame Zimmerman for the death. It was/always will be Trayvon fault. He attacked "creep ass cracker" Zimmerman. He jumped on Zimmerman. He punched & slammed Zimmerman head in to the concert. He was the cause for his death. No matter what way you look at it! [patriot]
I'm going to put it like this!!! Nobody really knows who attacked who first!! Martin is not here to give his side of the story, Ohh yeah he is Dead!! Got killed by a Saint Zimmerman. (2) I still don't care because you can't just take a Life that easy!! So we will both Agree to Disagree. Too many people are being Killed on BS justifications. If you walk up on anyone, Their is always a possibility you might get your ass whooped. That still does not give anyone a right to Kill someone.
1st. If Zimmerman was going to murder him in cold blood. Like you are trying to make it out to be. He wouldn't of waiting tell he was getting his head pounding into the ground to do so! But again I guess that logic is lost on you. You are 100% Sure it was murder. Even without watching the trail. Only a d-bag would even think about getting into a fight because some one walks up to you. I have people walk up to me all the time. I never think, O shit this could turn into a fight. Hell even when the shit talking gets deep do I think. O no's this is going to turn into a fight. Nor do I think if 2 people agree to a fist fight, should anyone get shot. But if I'm out in my neighborhood and see a shady person walking around after a bunch or robberies. And said guy attacks me. Fucking a right I'll load him with lead! This racist thief got what he had coming to him. Hell Zimmerman did us a favor. He stop this pos racist thief before he could shoot a baby in a stroller.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lets start out with this phone call Zimmerman made reporting him, Go to 2:10 and listen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aVwPqXc-bk

He says that Trayvon RAN, Zimmerman isnt running after him, He is still talking to the police for the next 30 seconds, The time frame from when Zimmerman hung up that call to the first 911 call reporting the fight was alittle over 2 mins.

Now look at this aerial shot of the scene:

-

Trayvon was running, He couldve easily ran to his dads house in that time frame before George even hung up the call, How did the scene of the fight only end up a minutes worth of walking distance from his truck even after stating the kid ran in his call 30 seconds before he hung up? Go outside and JOG for 30 seconds and see how far you can go in that time frame. Keep in mind Trayvon was dressed in black/gray in an almost pitch black dark location and Zimmerman was wearing a bright orange jacket, Zimmerman wouldnt have even seen the kid if there was a 20-30 yard gap between the 2 but you know Trayvon could based on the bright color jacket George had on.

The only possible way for this to happen at the location it happened at is if Trayvon ran back to fight him, hid and attacked him, jumped him.

ALSO, KEEP IN MIND THIS IS A GATED COMMUNITY, THIS IS A COMMON PRACTICE IN GATED COMMUNITIES, WHICH IS WHY ITS A PROTECTED ENVIRONMENT TO BEGIN WITH, PEOPLE WATCH YOU! Trayvon would still be alive if he just said, "My dad lives here" He sparked it by running away and making HIMSELF look suspicious.

[ 2013-06-30, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's infuriating listening to the SAME bullshit we always hear. That this happens because of race. Bull fucking shit. It happened because a worthless thug who also happened to be a frequent burglar attacked somebody who was actually suited to properly protect themselves.

The victim here is Georege Zimmerman. Not only did he have to make a hard decision and end a life to save his.. But now he's got every stupid fuck out there that thinks this was "racist" trying to avenge Trayvons death.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some people are just plain stupid as fuck. They believe EVERYTHING Zimmerman said. How stupid can you be? Really? The decease can't defend himself so let's just believe what the killer is saying, yes I said killer because that's what he is. Trayvons father lived there and he is black as hell so I guess he doesn't belong in that neighborhood either? [Confused] if any of you anal invaders were walking in a neighborhood and noticed that you were being followed/harassed by a car not being a police car, what would you think or do?

--------------------
To be or not to be

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
Some people are just plain stupid as fuck. They believe EVERYTHING Zimmerman said. How stupid can you be? Really? The decease can't defend himself so let's just believe what the killer is saying, yes I said killer because that's what he is. Trayvons father lived there and he is black as hell so I guess he doesn't belong in that neighborhood either? [Confused] if any of you anal invaders were walking in a neighborhood and noticed that you were being followed/harassed by a car not being a police car, what would you think or do?

It's all black and white to you. Drop the race card for five minutes. Why don't you listen to witness statements that place Trayvons piece of shit ass on top of Zimmerman. Banging his head in the ground. Zimmerman YELLING for help before finally shooting. What would you do in that situation? YOU are the racist. You think anytime a race other then white has a downfall it's because the white man did it? Wrong. The stupid fuck did it to himself. And what do you know, Zimmerman was spot on checking into him. Why did Martin have a back back with stolen property and tools to steal?

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

White guy shoots a black guy.. Oh no we have a racist!!! Or just somebody trying to live.. [Roll Eyes]

Some people love to feel like a victim.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:

Maybe in the shithole ghetto, I would be highly alert if someone was following me. This is a gated community, There has been so many break ins in that time frame that they PUT UP A TALLER FENCE ON THE SIDE OF THE PROPERTY TO SEPERATE THE APARTMENTS FROM THE GATED COMMUNITY! I lived in a gated community before, This happens all the time there because they are separate from the outside areas. Zimmerman was the neigborhood watch captain, Its unfortunate that he had to use his CCW Permitted weapon to protect himself, but thats what happens in this world. FACT, If Trayvon wouldve not acted suspicious and run away, This wouldve never happened. Zimmerman was protecting the community.

Of course the average person following this is stupid and has to throw racism into the mix completely forgetting Zimmerman is Hispanic. People are so black and white today, It shows in these types of situations. Its almost like the upperclass american will side with Zimmerman and the low class american will side with Trayvon.

[ 2013-06-30, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Here is Zimmermans reenactment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX1sxARNq_c
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To Spider Stang. The ( COPS ) didn't tell Zimmerman to stay in the truck. A non emergency dispatcher advized Zimmerman
to stay in his truck.

A dispatcher isn't a cop. The dispatcher could even be a volunteer citizen manning the phones. With department budget cuts this is being down all across the country. ( My father in law does this in Vallejo right now.)
The job of a dispatcher is to receive information & use the information to determine the best action. A dispatcher is NOT going to put themselves ( their job ) at risk by telling a neighborhood watch person to follow a suspect. If anything was to go south ( like what's happened.) the dispatcher could be found at fault for instigating the confrontation.

The cops & dispatchers have to do everything politically correct. My cop brother was coming home from work and spotted a " Suspicious guy running across the road ".
He had to call into work and alert his office that he was going to investigate a person of intrest. All because his union wouldn't back him otherwise if he was injured or killed " Off the clock. " He ended up helping the local officers apprehend the individual who had stolen property on him & had a warrant.

Plain and simple non of us where there. We can only take in all the facts & determine if Zimmerman is at fault for Martins death. My personal opinion is:

1. So far the prosecution has done a terrible job with providing proof that Zimmerman set out to murder Trayvonn Martin.

2. Zimmermans story seems to back the evidence being shown to the public.

3. The witnesses seem to further prove that Zimmerman was on the bottom of Trayvonn Martin.

So can anyone honestly say what I've written could be taken as racist in any way? I got noting to gain either way. It's really sad when things like this happen in this country. people resort to race baiting & kicking the hornets nest. Had both Trayvonn & Zimmerman been of the same race his story would have left the county papers.

Go check out a local paper online from Chicago & look how many young men are killed on a regular basis.

quote:
Chicago's murder rate is also currently quadruple that of New York and double Los Angeles' rate.
^ From the Huffington post in 2012 pertaining to the death toll being higher then the number of deaths in Afganistan.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1602692

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
To Spider Stang. The ( COPS ) didn't tell Zimmerman to stay in the truck. A non emergency dispatcher advized Zimmerman
to stay in his truck.

A dispatcher isn't a cop. The dispatcher could even be a volunteer citizen manning the phones. With department budget cuts this is being down all across the country. ( My father in law does this in Vallejo right now.)
The job of a dispatcher is to receive information & use the information to determine the best action. A dispatcher is NOT going to put themselves ( their job ) at risk by telling a neighborhood watch person to follow a suspect. If anything was to go south ( like what's happened.) the dispatcher could be found at fault for instigating the confrontation.

The cops & dispatchers have to do everything politically correct. My cop brother was coming home from work and spotted a " Suspicious guy running across the road ".
He had to call into work and alert his office that he was going to investigate a person of intrest. All because his union wouldn't back him otherwise if he was injured or killed " Off the clock. " He ended up helping the local officers apprehend the individual who had stolen property on him & had a warrant.

Plain and simple non of us where there. We can only take in all the facts & determine if Zimmerman is at fault for Martins death. My personal opinion is:

1. So far the prosecution has done a terrible job with providing proof that Zimmerman set out to murder Trayvonn Martin.

2. Zimmermans story seems to back the evidence being shown to the public.

3. The witnesses seem to further prove that Zimmerman was on the bottom of Trayvonn Martin.

So can anyone honestly say what I've written could be taken as racist in any way? I got noting to gain either way. It's really sad when things like this happen in this country. people resort to race baiting & kicking the hornets nest. Had both Trayvonn & Zimmerman been of the same race his story would have left the county papers.

Go check out a local paper online from Chicago & look how many young men are killed on a regular basis.

quote:
Chicago's murder rate is also currently quadruple that of New York and double Los Angeles' rate.
^ From the Huffington post in 2012 pertaining to the death toll being higher then the number of deaths in Afganistan.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1602692

Thats my whole issue with this, People are taking sides by race. COMPLETELY forgetting about ALL facts and evidence pointing to Zimmerman getting attacked and even his reenactment makes sense with the call and time stamps on the calls from the time he got off the phone and the first 911 call from the witnesses. People need to stop using emotions to judge whos right and who is wrong.

Nobody will ever know what happened, Even the witnesses stories dont even add up and they where all within yards of it.

[ 2013-06-30, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Trayvon ruined Zimmerman's life.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lets looks at this from another angle in the national news.
Lets say Zimmerman is found guilty of murder. What's next?

Well the first thing that's going to happen is the media is going to show us fotage of people celebrating his guilty conviction. Then a mere moments afterwards then next battle is going to be, " Now we need to stop these armed racist vigilanties from having the right to stalk our kids on the streets!!!! "

Racism is being used by the media to push for stricter laws pertaining to gun rights. That's one of the reasons why the media is pushing this story. They want to make it a point to find a legal gun owner found guilty of murder.

" Never let a disaster go to waste. "
[Wink]

[ 2013-06-30, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:

Well the first thing that's going to happen is the media is going to show us fotage of people celebrating his guilty conviction. Then a mere moments afterwards then next battle is going to be, " Now we need to stop these armed racist vigilanties from having the right to stalk our kids on the streets!!!! "

Racism is being used by the media to push for stricter laws pertaining to gun rights. That's one of the reasons why the media is pushing this story. They want to make it a point to find a legal gun owner found guilty of murder.

[Wink]

Yep. All these liberal moronic reporters are automatically pegging Zimmerman as "the bad guy with a gun", "Why does he need a gun for?" "Trayvon would still be alive if Zimmerman didnt have a gun" Etc.

What wouldve happened if Trayvon got ahold of Zimmermans gun and shot him If he beat Zimmerman to the point of him losing consciousness? that couldve very well happened. It becomes life or death in that kind of situation.

[ 2013-06-30, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:

[Wink]

Yep. All these liberal moronic reporters are automatically pegging Zimmerman as "the bad guy with a gun", "Why does he need a gun for?" "Trayvon would still be alive if Zimmerman didnt have a gun" Etc.

What wouldve happened if Trayvon got ahold of Zimmermans gun and shot him If he beat Zimmerman to the point of him losing consciousness? that couldve very well happened. It becomes life or death in that kind of situation.

They would try him at infant court duhhhh.. Hes a baby babies dont commit robberies
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. I can not believe the things I am reading.. I don't know where to start so I will not. I hope this gets resolved in the way that it should.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:
quote:

[Wink]

They would try him at infant court duhhhh.. Hes a baby babies dont commit robberies
[Roll Eyes]

One of the "witnesses" said trayon was on the ground while they where fighting. Her proof? He was a small boy, GZ could easily over power him.

TM:6'
GZ:5'7

[ 2013-06-30, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:

Yea he did. Dude will never have it simple again. I

--------------------
86' LX Vert

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:

Yea he did. Dude will never have it simple again. I
i [Confused] what [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
Wow. I can not believe the things I am reading.. I don't know where to start so I will not. I hope this gets resolved in the way that it should.

-

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Wink]

[Roll Eyes]

One of the "witnesses" said trayon was on the ground while they where fighting. Her proof? He was a small boy, GZ could easily over power him.

Dont forget the sound of wet grass. What does wet grass sound like?
[Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
Originally posted by Boss 327:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Wink]

[Roll Eyes]

Dont forget the sound of wet grass. What does wet grass sound like?
[Confused] [Confused]

wet.....leaf... rolling...........over?
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fuck nancy grace dumb bitch

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Defense just RAPED prosecution so hard, The judge said "Now would be a good time for a break" and O'Mara responses "Yeah i think so".

and once again, the biased blind liberal sheep are saying its "a win for prosecution today". I hate those pieces of shit.

[ 2013-07-01, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Yea i seen that rob, they are stuck on he FOLLOWED ...they dont account for zimmerman and his story thats stays consistent

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  11  12  13   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com