Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » This is why you dont put ghetto hoodrats on stand (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: This is why you dont put ghetto hoodrats on stand
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
boohoo who cares is this affecting any of you? bacck to car talk people [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

-

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
The punk acts like a criminal he gets what's coming to him. HE "CHOSE" to be the person he was. If he was at home with family, working at a job, studying for school would this have happened, NOPE....

Dumbest post made. So kids should never be outside playing in a park, never go to a store to buy snack? [Confused] Kids should only be at school, a job or at home. How will they get there?? Maybe teleport themselves? Either way, Zimmerman took a life!! And he should be put to death! If he was approached by the 12 year and actually feared for his life and killed in self defense than he should be freed and continue on his mission to be the best neighborhood commander he can be!
You donkey, did Zimm walk up and shoot him while he was playing on the monkey bars? NO [Roll Eyes]
You racist white cracker, obviously not!! But was he robbing a house? Was he breaking into cars?
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Just banging heads into cement....

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
think about it like this, you live in a neighborhood where people are always trying to break into your shit, constantly robbing u or stealing your cars.. so you make a neighborhood watch, wouldnt u approach somoeone who doesnt belong on your street?? gun or no gun, i know when there are shady people parked out front of my house i ask what the fuck they are doing?? so what if one attacked you and u felt like u were gonna die? u wouldnt shoot this person??
take race and age outta the equation, this was some guy tired of lil pieces of shit fuckin up his neighborhood and he approached one, if he wanted to he could have walked right up and shot the kid in the face but he didnt. its a pretty simple case if you take the bullshit out.

+1
We all on here hate hearing stories of members car being stolen & just recently had a member confront a suspected criminal. What if something would have gone down and the owner ( Who also had a CCW ) of the car shot & killed the guy after being attacked?

I'm sure everyone on here would be praising the gentlemen for killing a suspected thief. Even if the person killed was a minor who was assaulting the owner of the car.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
think about it like this, you live in a neighborhood where people are always trying to break into your shit, constantly robbing u or stealing your cars.. so you make a neighborhood watch, wouldnt u approach somoeone who doesnt belong on your street?? gun or no gun, i know when there are shady people parked out front of my house i ask what the fuck they are doing?? so what if one attacked you and u felt like u were gonna die? u wouldnt shoot this person??
take race and age outta the equation, this was some guy tired of lil pieces of shit fuckin up his neighborhood and he approached one, if he wanted to he could have walked right up and shot the kid in the face but he didnt. its a pretty simple case if you take the bullshit out.

You have a good point. Especially since that gated community was confirmed to have had a string of robberies at that time, So many that they ended up putting a tall fence on the side of the property to seperate the apartments and gated community.

[ 2013-06-27, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
boohoo who cares is this affecting any of you? bacck to car talk people [patriot]

one of his post i'll agree with [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Creepy ass cracker is NOT RACIST... Puro IDIOT

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking All ghetto yesterday , super trained today, yes sir no sir... Youd be surprised how a good night sleep can change someones character

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sL2f0PoqME

brings me back to this guys opinion of the trayvon martin ralliers...

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT03Gt:
quote:

why are you so mean jose? [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

You racist white cracker, obviously not!! But was he robbing a house? Was he breaking into cars?
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

So are you being sarcastic now when you type this???

To clarify I was being sarcastic with my post about hating whites and saying KILL WHITEY.

Before anyone gets too carried away watch this video. Specifically Zimmeramns account of what happend at 24-40 minutes. He is also fucked up with a broken nose and butterflys on the back of his dome piece.

http://www.nytimes.com/video/2012/06/21/us/100000001621066/zimmerman-interview-with-detective.html?ref=trayvonmartin [/QB][/QUOTE]

Nope, not being sarcastic. He started a name calling battle so I guess it's my turn to call him a "hurtful" name. I might watch that video but just because Zimmerman is opening his mouth doesn't mean everything he's saying is true. He will say anything to avoid going to jail. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Well bro if you arent being sarcastic then I pity you.

Calling someone that name is being a racist idiot and I hope that you would consider your actions.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol don't need your pity. He called me a name so I was returning the favor. Maybe if you read what he called me you would see who the idiot really is. Right now sir you're looking like the idiot aswell.

--------------------
To be or not to be

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

I agree with this one too, this whole thread is stupid. Most of you are judging others as if you're god, as if you're angels and have never done anything wrong. As if every picture you've taken can be placed in the bible.

Zimmerman is being judged by 12, while Trayvon was carried by 6. Whatever the outcome of the trail, accept it.

If I ever get shot and killed by a cop, security guard, or neighborhood watch. I hope it wasn't for wearing a hoodie in the wrong hood, or not listening to some unknown guy telling me to stop.

If I'm ever a neighborhood watchman, I hope I don't have to shot a suspecious looking guy walking through my hood. He better stop when I say so, and answer my questions when I ask. Cause I don't need any thug looking hoodlums walking through my hood. And if I do shot and kill him, well that's one less thug looking, hoodie wearing hoodlum on the streets.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [/QB][/QUOTE]

So are you being sarcastic now when you type this???

To clarify I was being sarcastic with my post about hating whites and saying KILL WHITEY.

Before anyone gets too carried away watch this video. Specifically Zimmeramns account of what happend at 24-40 minutes. He is also fucked up with a broken nose and butterflys on the back of his dome piece.

http://www.nytimes.com/video/2012/06/21/us/100000001621066/zimmerman-interview-with-detective.html?ref=trayvonmartin [/QB][/QUOTE]

Looks like self defense to me

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Originally posted by MSC_ROY:
quote:
quote:

I agree with this one too, this whole thread is stupid. Most of you are judging others as if you're god, as if you're angels and have never done anything wrong. As if every picture you've taken can be placed in the bible.

Zimmerman is being judged by 12, while Trayvon was carried by 6. Whatever the outcome of the trail, accept it.

If I ever get shot and killed by a cop, security guard, or neighborhood watch. I hope it wasn't for wearing a hoodie in the wrong hood, or not listening to some unknown guy telling me to stop.

If I'm ever a neighborhood watchman, I hope I don't have to shot a suspecious looking guy walking through my hood. He better stop when I say so, and answer my questions when I ask. Cause I don't need any thug looking hoodlums walking through my hood. And if I do shot and kill him, well that's one less thug looking, hoodie wearing hoodlum on the streets.

You must have missed the part where he attacked and beat up zimmerman
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

Oh I missed that part. So Trayvon approached Zimmerman? Was he trying to rob him or something? If so then Trayvon deserved to get shot. Approach and attack me and I have a gun, you're liable to get shot.

If Trayvon approached and attacked Zimmerman, what's the big deal in the case? Sounds pretty simple and straight forward to me.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

Oh I missed that part. So Trayvon approached Zimmerman? Was he trying to rob him or something? If so then Trayvon deserved to get shot. Approach and attack me and I have a gun, you're liable to get shot.

If Trayvon approached and attacked Zimmerman, what's the big deal in the case? Sounds pretty simple and straight forward to me.

He didnt just approach him , he attacked zimmerman beat the snot and almost brains out on the concrete .SELF DEFENCE FTW.. Trayvon is being mentioned all day as a young kid but realistically if this kid woulda killed zimmerman he be tried as an adult so fuck the lil kid BULLSHIT ... You can be reggie jackson on cafords all you want roy but lets be realistic. God knows nobody wished death upon tryavon but he also wasnt an angel or 5yr old..someone is gonna get justice i dont care which side to be honest . Look at the 19 yr old 12th grade adult witness , all coached and with lies trying to make it a racial thing [patriot] [worship] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Court of law is a process its harder to find someone guilty than prove someone innocent , its gonna come down to proof and jury thats it , one life is already gone , jury mite say fuck it and give zimmerman a life sentence just to even the score , who knows , Angels dont get tried in court , beat each other up ,kill one another or have the police called on them

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fat bitch. I'm not white but damn was she ignorant as fuck N thought it was funny? Someone should give that tank some sweet chin music.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
fat ho with some neck rolls

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The mildly overweight african american sister was just being honest.

--------------------
To be or not to be

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Don't click on this topic then, there are several others to pick from. Move on, next.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The mildly overweight african american sister was just being honest.

Well if we're just being honest....... She's on a fast track to becoming diabetic. With her lack of education & low self worth we will be supporting her & her dependence for as long as she lives.
Now that's being " Honest " wouldn't you say?

--------------------
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

why are you so mean jose? [Confused]
hey im agreeing with you on this one [dance]
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  11  12  13   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com