Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » This is why you dont put ghetto hoodrats on stand (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  11  12  13   
Author Topic: This is why you dont put ghetto hoodrats on stand
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_twYZOgQL-I [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_twYZOgQL-I [Whoo Whooooo!]

Omg omg omg

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That zimmerman is a pathological lair i tell you... His story is too consistent

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For those who want to watch the ass raping:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBv3hhnNnYs

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I waited to see how this case unfolded. Now i Think There is no way that Zimmerman is guilty.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Originally posted by Robb:

Keep them coming ROBB i work during the damn trial so i can only go off stupid cnn/hLn

--------------------

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:

Did not disappoint. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

They mite show the hannity interview tomorrow

http://youtu.be/kaua8aAUpOs

--------------------

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
People that assumed that George Zimmerman was guilty and Obama talking about "if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon" are all now grasping at straws with the real facts coming to light.

Sorry but there is reasonable doubt here...

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Today was a pretty pointless day. I didnt even watch alot of it. A Medical Eximiner(who was clearly 100% biased towards prosecution) took the stand and pretty much answered the prosecution's questions quickly and directly with yes or no, then acted stupid and retarded with defense and their questions. She would say stuff like "Its possible, I dont know, I dont get what youre saying, I dont understand", O'mara was talking about the sidewalk and said "Concrete has an edge right? and she said "Its possible" just because it was defense asking that question. lol.

Then this popped up after her testimony:

-

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not once did I say it was a Black & White thing.... I'm going straight off the fact that!! Zimmerman is not a cop & Has no rights shooting a Guy (Any Color) With skittles in his hand. If you can't fight, Stay your fat ass in the truck... That's my point!! At this point it's not worth even going over. The same people always saying everyone else is about race. Are the same people talking hella stuff about OBAMA lol, But now see America rebounding after we got tanked by their Fav BUSH!!!! Just seen Ford saying they have reach an all time High in sales since 2002???? Thank you OBAMA!!! I never cheer or Degrade anyone because of their color. Actions tell me all I need to know. I been cool with anyone I meet off this site
Since I been on here & The Race card get's played from all corners..... I really wish this site would just chill on all that BS. It was fun when it was about cars & Muscle. Now every Internet thug get's on & says anything they want... I don't chime in much because of that.. Just look at the title of this thread! Tell me it doesn't have a messed up undertone to it??? Nobody is squeaky clean & Stop acting like Stereo types don't get thrown out in here. Peace out until another thread peaks my interest!!! See the rest of you out at a Real car function. King Roy (MSC) used to battle these crazy post, I see he got worn out lmao!!!

[ 2013-07-02, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: SPIDER_STANG ]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pulled from Florida's stand your ground law.
quote:
(3) A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.
Here's a link to the actual law.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String&URL=0700-0799/0776/Sections/0776.013.html

If Zimmerman was being attack like he said he was, then he DOES have the RIGHT to kill someone. Even if they do happen to have skittles in one hand.

As of now the Prosicution hasn't proved that Zimmerman made a false statement to the police the night he shot and killed Trayvon Martin. Unless some NEW evidence comes out its looking like he's gonna walk on all charges. ............. Just like OJ Simpson, Casey Anthony & Robert Blake.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
Not once did I say it was a Black & White thing.... I'm going straight off the fact that!! Zimmerman is not a cop & Has no rights shooting a Guy (Any Color) With skittles in his hand. If you can't fight, Stay your fat ass in the truck... That's my point!! At this point it's not worth even going over. The same people always saying everyone else is about race. Are the same people talking hella stuff about OBAMA lol, But now see America rebounding after we got tanked by their Fav BUSH!!!! Just seen Ford saying they have reach an all time High in sales since 2002???? Thank you OBAMA!!! I never cheer or Degrade anyone because of their color. Actions tell me all I need to know. I been cool with anyone I meet off this site
Since I been on here & The Race card get's played from all corners..... I really wish this site would just chill on all that BS. It was fun when it was about cars & Muscle. Now every Internet thug get's on & says anything they want... I don't chime in much because of that.. Just look at the title of this thread! Tell me it doesn't have a messed up undertone to it??? Nobody is squeaky clean & Stop acting like Stereo types don't get thrown out in here. Peace out until another thread peaks my interest!!! See the rest of you out at a Real car function. King Roy (MSC) used to battle these crazy post, I see he got worn out lmao!!!

its
well if Zimmerman had a right to legally carry his weapon I would assume that if he truly used it for what its meant for wich was defending his life, I see nothing wrong with Zimmerman, the problem is you don't believe his life was in danger or he shouldn't have been there but if that kid was doing what he was supposed to be doing he would still be alive not saying what he did was worth taking his life but its his own fault for his actions. Zimmerman was only acting on good intent imo.

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by sneakyfox90:
quote:

its
well if Zimmerman had a right to legally carry his weapon I would assume that if he truly used it for what its meant for wich was defending his life, I see nothing wrong with Zimmerman, the problem is you don't believe his life was in danger or he shouldn't have been there but if that kid was doing what he was supposed to be doing he would still be alive not saying what he did was worth taking his life but its his own fault for his actions. Zimmerman was only acting on good intent imo.

Bingo

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Paid medical examiner almost obvious how she was bias towards prosecution , and yea to put the cherry on top assigned by prosecution LOL... Also why are the detectives so pressured by the political officials to consider manslaughter or and greater charges , when they originally were set on self defense???hmmm ... Their job is to investigate according to evidence , a politician has no right to Involve him or herself in the way of an investigation just because of media, unless ofcourse they are trying to push for something

--------------------

stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Skittles were never mentioned by Zimmerman during any deposition or video reenactment. He was also skinny at the time too.

quote:

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

White95GT
¯
Member # 1915

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White95GT  Ford pictures for White95GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Pretty sure Ford didn't take a government bailout, screw Obama. Zimmerman is going to be not guilty as he should be. Riots and looting will happen just like always. I feel bad that the parents lost a child but he was a piece of shit. It was self defense and I believe anyone with a gun that was in the same situation of getting their head smashed on the sidewalk would do the same thing and shoot.

[ 2013-07-03, 08:44 AM: Message edited by: White95GT ]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tell me when the riot happens, I need some space jamz!!!

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dont give a fuck what color you are if you attack me, expect to be attacked back. I have a wife and kid and a will to survive.

Id like to kill a whitey, dont get me wrong, but WHATEVER fuckin race or species anything or anyone is, attack me, you get it back to the death.

FUCK ZIMMERMAN
FUCK TRAYVON

I dont like either one of them. Both of these dumb fuckers should have stayed at home and played there fuckin video games.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just like Turbo said doesn't matter who you are if your banging my head into the ground and I have a wife and kid at home guess what? I'm going home and your not by any means.
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I didn't bother to read the entirety of your post. However, if you were to watch the recap of his story, he states that he didn't go for his gun till it was made visible to Trayvons thug ass. Trayvon then told him he was about to die and went for it.

Even if that did not happen, Zimmerman was attacked by Trayvon. Dude got out of his truck to walk through a narrow area and get an address to give authorities. But of course, somebody contacting the law doesn't sit right with a criminal like Trayvon.

If someone was bashing my head into the ground and I thought I might lose consciousness, I'd empty the clip in a heart beat. If I saw Trayvon Martin or any other thug standing in my neighbors grass in the rain, staring towards their house.. I'd be doing the neighborly thing and see what's going on too.
It's encouraged most places. They have "neighborhood watch" signs.

Dispatcher also asked Zimmerman if he could get to a place where he can see Martin from.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

If you want to get into defending another MORON, take a look at some numbers.
We are in worse shape in every way possible since Obama took over. He is a joke and was ONLY voted in because of a BUNCH of racist black people.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:

If you want to get into defending another MORON, take a look at some numbers.
We are in worse shape in every way possible since Obama took over. He is a joke and was ONLY voted in because of a BUNCH of racist black people.

Ill never forget sitting in DMV in 2008 and seeing the line of people registering to vote, over 80% of them where black. They never bothered to register in the past but the first opportunity for a black president, they carpooled to the register to vote line.

[ 2013-07-03, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy crap, what was this topic about? Anywho OBAMA FTW

--------------------
To be or not to be

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  11  12  13   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com