Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » This is why you dont put ghetto hoodrats on stand (Page 11)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: This is why you dont put ghetto hoodrats on stand
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This Post is on another level!!! [Eek!] It's interesting How many say Black people threw Race into this case. But really it has & will always be about race. Time & Time again, It's always some White man Killing a Black guy with no weapon. So it's kind of hard not to see a pattern here. Now I know Their is allot of Blk on Blk shootings. But I almost never here of the Black officer, peace officer, Neighborhood watchman. Killing an un armed white guy????? So it looks like to me by reading most of these post. That you do feel a certain way about most Black men. Now me, I don't care what color any of them are. Nobody & I mean Nobody should be able to just kill an unarmed person because they thought they were up to no good. Ohh he looked like a thug or the favorite word is Ghetto lmao. So I killed him. Best Fact of this whole case is. Nobody but 2 people really know what happened, No proof on who jumped on who first. The only thing we know is that Zimmerman went to martin after told not too. So this is a round & round debate. You feel your way & I will feel mine. But in the end, We can't change anything that will happen. Ohh & Not all Black men are Hood & Ghetto FYI....

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
If you guys think that just because someone punches you in the face you can shoot them you are nuts! I hope you guys never get into a fight with someone. They could shoot you in self defense for "punching them in the face" [Roll Eyes]

If i have a CCW gun and i get sucker punched and im getting my head smashed against the concrete, risk losing consciousness and have the attacker grab my firearm and shoot me with it, You bet your ass im going to shoot.

Any of you who say otherwise are lying through your teeth.

This, if someone attacks me i am going to attack back and if i am carrying they will get a bullet, probably not one but the whole magazine. Just like cops, shoot to kill.
That's the problem, if they give people like yourself a carrying permit, they think there a baddass and that they have the authority of a cop, but yet, they don't.
lol like myself? i don't care what other people are doing as long as it doesn't involve me. If i wanted to be a cop i would be.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Prosecution knows he is not guilty of 2nd murder. Thats why they where scrambling around trying to add SOMETHING, They went with child abuse. LOL and i literally did lol. Luckily the judge had some common sense.

Prosecution knows hes going to walk, they got nothing. Thats why they are trying to come up with something to charge him with.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Boss 327:
quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
I hope Zimmerman walks away from this.

Zimmerman is going to go to jail. His issue is that he approched the individual (Martin) after the 911 operator said to stay away.
(3) A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

He didn't commit any crime! I know it's hard to understand for most people since we live in such a liberal state but there was no crime committed.

Also the 911 operator caries no weight. THEY HAVE NO AUTHORITY! If he gets convicted then it will be a reverse OJ situation which was a sad day for our justice system.

This pretty much sums it up. Not to mention, early in the call the operator asked him: "can you still see the man". "Can you get to where you can see him"?

--------------------
86' LX Vert

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
This Post is on another level!!! [Eek!] It's interesting How many say Black people threw Race into this case. But really it has & will always be about race. Time & Time again, It's always some White man Killing a Black guy with no weapon. So it's kind of hard not to see a pattern here. Now I know Their is allot of Blk on Blk shootings. But I almost never here of the Black officer, peace officer, Neighborhood watchman. Killing an un armed white guy????? So it looks like to me by reading most of these post. That you do feel a certain way about most Black men. Now me, I don't care what color any of them are. Nobody & I mean Nobody should be able to just kill an unarmed person because they thought they were up to no good. Ohh he looked like a thug or the favorite word is Ghetto lmao. So I killed him. Best Fact of this whole case is. Nobody but 2 people really know what happened, No proof on who jumped on who first. The only thing we know is that Zimmerman went to martin after told not too. So this is a round & round debate. You feel your way & I will feel mine. But in the end, We can't change anything that will happen. Ohh & Not all Black men are Hood & Ghetto FYI....

What? Did you even look at the facts in the case or events?

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(3) A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

God bless florida!!

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:

That huge paragraph made me "lol". This guy is clueless.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:
quote:

That huge paragraph made me "lol". This guy is clueless.
lol
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Your views are as good as your boy getting sideways that crashed infront of vic hubbards

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:

Your views are as good as your boy getting sideways that crashed infront of vic hubbards
This one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkuaZhwPpGg

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You guys are funny!!!! [patriot] He didn't know what he was doing lol. He got excited & wanted to show out for the crowd!! All bad [Frown]
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cant wait until O'Mara tears prosecution a new ass tomorrow. This guy is amazing at what he does.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Cant wait until O'Mara tears prosecution a new ass tomorrow. This guy is amazing at what he does.

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

LETS GO

--------------------

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Guys guys guys, relax!

Racism aside, let grandpa decide!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMOcZQ5d60w

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Guys guys guys, relax!

Haha This was 100% win! Ole Gramps here is having a acid flash back. I almost spit my drink on my screen when he just goes off out of no where. [worship]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Guys guys guys, relax!

I guess Grampa doesn't know what a CCW is. He must have burned too many brain cells in the late 60's early 70's to comprehend what he's even ranting and raving about.

--------------------
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This about sums up half of the posts in this thread. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbK0Om8HklY

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
This about sums up half of the posts in this thread. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbK0Om8HklY

Yup. Pretty much how it works these days.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty much sums the prosecution point

http://youtu.be/kMOcZQ5d60w

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MSC_ROY:

Crazy ass cracka

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:

Holy repost Batman. I guess you couldn't watch the video link, 2 posts above yours? Now I'm sure you have reading issues..

Guys guys guys, relax!

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

This grandpa has real facts. [patriot]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF-Ax5E8EJc

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

Holy repost Batman. I guess you couldn't watch the video link, 2 posts above yours? Now I'm sure you have reading issues..

Guys guys guys, relax!

Lol sorry cant read YouTube links, all it says is "YouTube.com" plus some @ciurcn_cthj" lol

However, I can watch a YouTube clip, and that sir, I am guilty of failing to do.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com