Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » This is why you dont put ghetto hoodrats on stand (Page 10)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: This is why you dont put ghetto hoodrats on stand
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But the point everyone's forgetting is that gz instigated the situation, even disobeyed orders from law enforcement, and decided to confront tm. You can't go around looking for trouble cause you feel tough cause you have a gun in your waist, instigate a fight, and then if your losing pull the gun out and kill somebody. gz wasn't a cop, he was a neighborhood watch person, his job description is to observe and report, He did the right thing for calling the cops and reporting it, and then felt the need to escalate the situation by confronting tm, gz got what he deserved and couldn't take it so he shot him.
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Black racism killed Trayvon. By Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

Rachel Jeantel, the troubled young woman who was speaking on the phone to Trayvon Martin just before he was killed, testified in George Zimmerman’s second-degree murder trial that Martin called Zimmerman a “creepy a– cracka” before their violent confrontation.

I’ve been warning for the past 23 years that black racism is out-of-control – it appears black racism killed Trayvon Martin, and Paula Deen’s career!

Since the shooting of Martin, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the NAACP (along with the liberal media) have done their best to portray Martin as an innocent kid tiptoeing through the tulips who just happened to be the victim of a racist white vigilante (even though Zimmerman is half Hispanic).

Blatant hostility and racism toward whites is common among black youth. Martin’s friend Rachel Jeantel admitted that where she comes from the term “cracka” is a common term used to describe whites.

Before his death, Martin was suspended from school; he was caught with a marijuana pipe; it was reported he had burglary tools in his locker; and it was recently revealed that pictures of marijuana plants and someone suspected to be Martin holding a gun were found on his cell phone. Does this sound like a well-adjusted teenager?

Trayvon Martin was the product of a broken home. He was also a victim of the corrupt civil-right leaders who peddle racism infecting the minds of young blacks. Martin’s parents (Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton) stood next to race hustlers and knowingly allowed this case to be framed as a race issue. As a result, supporters have taken to Twitter, threatening to kill Zimmerman and random white people if he gets off:

@HotTopicLys: f**k Don West. f*** George Zimmerman. I’ll kill both them n***as.
@StayFocus_Jones: ima kill a white person in self-defense if Zimmerman go free lol on everything.
@ZackSlaterExe: If they don’t kill Zimmerman Ima kill me a cracka.
@BE4L_Pervis: If Zimmerman win, I’m gonna kill a white kid by mistake.

All the threats and screams of racism from these thugs, as well as Sharpton and Jackson, have nothing to do with justice for Trayvon! Just as the uproar over celebrity chef Paula Deen’s use of the word “N–-er” decades ago has nothing to do with eradicating racism.

Deen has been excoriated after she admitted she had used that word in a deposition over a case accusing her of condoning an atmosphere of sexual harassment and racism in her businesses.

Paula Deen has apologized profusely to everybody and their mama! She released statements, videos and appeared on the “Today” show begging for forgiveness from blacks.

Jesse Jackson (of all people!) has said his organization plans to investigate the matter and that he will help the embattled chef overhaul her image. She didn’t owe an apology to all black people. Jesse Jackson is not the gatekeeper to black America, and she doesn’t need him to remake her image.

Since Paula’s admission, the Food Network, Wal-Mart, Caesars Entertainment, Smithfield Foods, Sears and diabetes drug maker Novo Nordisk are no longer doing business with her. This type of overreaction by majority white-owned companies is the height of cowardice.

Just as in the Zimmerman case, it’s time for people to take a stand against all forms of racial intimidation!

By apologizing to all blacks, Deen and her former sponsors are unwittingly sending the message that just the accusation alone is enough to get whites to cave. This only encourages vultures like Jackson and Sharpton to swoop in and exploit these incidents for personal gain.

Jackson claims he’s going to investigate Deen’s past use of a racial slur. Did anyone investigate his past use of racial slurs when he used the slur “hymie” and “hymietown” respectively when referring to Jews and New York City? Or when Jackson accused Barack Obama of “talking down to black folks” by lecturing them on moral issues?

If Jackson, Sharpton and the NAACP hadn’t jumped on the Trayvon Martin case and made it into a racial matter, nobody would have heard of it. His death would have gone unnoticed, just like the more than 500 black youths that were murdered in Chicago in black-on-black violence last year.

The attention on the Zimmerman trial is not about justice for Trayvon; it’s about intimidation and dividing the American people along race.

I hear from many white people that they’ve given up on trying to help or deal with blacks. If they hire blacks, they’re afraid to correct them because they may cry racism. God forbid if they have to lay off or fire a black employee – all hell might break loose! This is putting fear in white people because they can’t win either way.

Whites have to overcome the fear of being called “racist.” Blacks have to be on the side of good and stand for what is right, regardless of race. In order to conquer these racist black leaders, we must see clearly that the uproar in the Trayvon Martin and Paula cases is NOT about justice.

This is the Police chief that got fired for not shitting on Zimmermans rights!

http://www.libertynews.com/2013/07/meet-the-police-chief-who-was-fired-for-refusing-to-violate-george-zimmermans-rights/

[ 2013-07-11, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
But the point everyone's forgetting is that gz instigated the situation, even disobeyed orders from law enforcement, and decided to confront tm. You can't go around looking for trouble cause you feel tough cause you have a gun in your waist, instigate a fight, and then if your losing pull the gun out and kill somebody. gz wasn't a cop, he was a neighborhood watch person, his job description is to observe and report, He did the right thing for calling the cops and reporting it, and then felt the need to escalate the situation by confronting tm, gz got what he deserved and couldn't take it so he shot him.

You are wrong. Trayvon attack Zimmerman! Don't want to get shot don't attack someone! Simple. Like I stated before. Zimmerman could of been walking 5 feet behind Trayvon, calling him ever name in the book, talking shit about his mom, dad, sister, the dog. It don't matter. As long as he didn't touch him, Trayvon had no right to attack him. Soon as the racist Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. Zimmerman has every right to defend himself. Nothing Zimmerman did was against the law. Not one thing. You guys are just pissed some black racist got killed. That thug mentality is the problem. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

You are wrong. Trayvon attack Zimmerman! Don't want to get shot don't attack someone! Simple. Like I stated before. Zimmerman could of been walking 5 feet behind Trayvon, calling him ever name in the book, talking shit about his mom, dad, sister, the dog. It don't matter. As long as he didn't touch him, Trayvon had no right to attack him. Soon as the racist Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. Zimmerman has every right to defend himself. Nothing Zimmerman did was against the law. Not one thing. You guys are just pissed some black racist got killed. That thug mentality is the problem. [patriot]
Which point am I wrong on, the point that gz instigated the situation, or the part where he disobeyed a direct order from law enforcement? because if gz would of not did those 2 things, none of this would of happened.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm so tired of looking at Paula deans wrinkly ass face apologizing for saying the n word years ago. You fat racist bitch need to stfu already and get off my tv screen just like when Kramer from Seinfeld said it and now ain't nowhere to be seen. Both Zimmerman and tray on wanted a confrontation and they got it. But z was strapped so he wins, that's how you do it in the hood.
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If George Zimmerman had been black it would have been a case of simple self defense.

If Martin had been white, it would have been a case of simple self defense.

Read the facts you fucktards.

Not all of us whiteys are racist fucks. Shit, mixed chicks are hot and the bay area is so diverse there really isnt much place for it.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

Which point am I wrong on, the point that gz instigated the situation, or the part where he disobeyed a direct order from law enforcement? because if gz would of not did those 2 things, none of this would of happened.
Dispatcher doesnt have ANY authority. They are just like you and i.

Lets not forgot that GZ said "Ok" after being told that.

[ 2013-07-11, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also, GZ is a wannabe cop just becuase he had a legal to carry gun right?

I love seeing the closet liberals come out during all this.

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you guys think that just because someone punches you in the face you can shoot them you are nuts! I hope you guys never get into a fight with someone. They could shoot you in self defense for "punching them in the face" [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
If you guys think that just because someone punches you in the face you can shoot them you are nuts! I hope you guys never get into a fight with someone. They could shoot you in self defense for "punching them in the face" [Roll Eyes]

I assume everyone is carrying a gun just like I am because at the end of the day I will see my kids an tell good nite.
MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

It might or might not be wrong but fighting in general should be left on the playground for kids.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I seen people punch pregnant bitches off international blvd in oakland for representing the Sco, why wouldnt they shoot you if you get into any altercation in any neighborhood out there. Fuck both these dudes they both had shit coming to them if they were that quick to fight each other.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:

If i have a CCW gun and i get sucker punched and im getting my head smashed against the concrete, risk losing consciousness and have the attacker grab my firearm and shoot me with it, You bet your ass im going to shoot.

Any of you who say otherwise are lying through your teeth.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:

If i have a CCW gun and i get sucker punched and im getting my head smashed against the concrete, risk losing consciousness and have the attacker grab my firearm and shoot me with it, You bet your ass im going to shoot.

This, if someone attacks me i am going to attack back and if i am carrying they will get a bullet, probably not one but the whole magazine. Just like cops, shoot to kill.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
quote:
quote:

This, if someone attacks me i am going to attack back and if i am carrying they will get a bullet, probably not one but the whole magazine. Just like cops, shoot to kill.
That's the problem, if they give people like yourself a carrying permit, they think there a baddass and that they have the authority of a cop, but yet, they don't.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
quote:
quote:

That's the problem, if they give people like yourself a carrying permit, they think there a baddass and that they have the authority of a cop, but yet, they don't.
They have a right to protect themselves. A cop would have lit his ass up like a firecracker just for reaching for his waistband like GZ said during the 911 call.

[ 2013-07-11, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
I hope Zimmerman walks away from this.

Zimmerman is going to go to jail. His issue is that he approched the individual (Martin) after the 911 operator said to stay away.

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
keeping a visual and following somone and actually approaching someone are two different things

Travon approached Zimmerman once he seen Zimmerman was following him

Zimmerman didn't not walk directly up to travon he wanted to be able to have visual

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
I hope Zimmerman walks away from this.

Zimmerman is going to go to jail. His issue is that he approched the individual (Martin) after the 911 operator said to stay away.
(3) A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

He didn't commit any crime! I know it's hard to understand for most people since we live in such a liberal state but there was no crime committed.

Also the 911 operator caries no weight. THEY HAVE NO AUTHORITY! If he gets convicted then it will be a reverse OJ situation which was a sad day for our justice system.

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
3rd degree murder bwhahahahhahaa , SCRAMBLING ASS prosecution ... Like the rise guys would say "ITS AAALLLLLLLL OOVVVVVVER"

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
3rd degree murder bwhahahahhahaa , SCRAMBLING ASS prosecution ... Like the rise guys would say "ITS AAALLLLLLLL OOVVVVVVER"

For child abuse since TM was 17. This whole case is a joke.

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

-

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

-
 -

-
 -

[ 2013-07-11, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: Cobra 93-4992 ]

--------------------

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Prosecution knows he is not guilty of 2nd murder. Thats why they where scrambling around trying to add SOMETHING, They went with child abuse. LOL and i literally did lol. Luckily the judge had some common sense.

[ 2013-07-11, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

^ I want that creepy-ass cracka shirt

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com