Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » This is why you dont put ghetto hoodrats on stand (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: This is why you dont put ghetto hoodrats on stand
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-JQboLRQyyg

Zimmerman is 100% a free man after this broad took stand.

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!]

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wowsa.

So who is racist and who is innocent? The half Mexican dude that is on trial or the African American kid calling what he thought was a white dude, a creepy ass cracker?

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol what a noob. I hate the media trying to make Martin out as this innocent child who was a good kid. I always see his picture as a 12 year old boy instead of how ronchy he looked as a 17 year old.

--------------------
03 Terminator

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I noticed on tv the other day they are STILL only showing picture of Trayvon Martin when he was younger. [Roll Eyes]

Really??? So how's the news gonna spin this? He straight up called the dude a Cracker & the. attacked the guy? Sounds to me like he wasn't the great kid they have been portraying him to be after all huh?

Hell didn't that southern white woman his loose her job after using the N word? But everyone knows there's a HUGE double standard when it comes to everyone besides WHITE CRACKERS using racial slurs.
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, maybe the racist black kid deserved to die for calling him a white cracker. Wether they showed a picture when he was 12, 5 or 17 he didn't deserve to get killed by a fucking neighborhood fag!

--------------------
To be or not to be

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
Yeah, maybe the racist black kid deserved to die for calling him a white cracker. Wether they showed a picture when he was 12, 5 or 17 he didn't deserve to get killed by a fucking neighborhood fag!

-
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
I noticed on tv the other day they are STILL only showing picture of Trayvon Martin when he was younger. [Roll Eyes]

Really??? So how's the news gonna spin this? He straight up called the dude a Cracker & the. attacked the guy? Sounds to me like he wasn't the great kid they have been portraying him to be after all huh?

Hell didn't that southern white woman his loose her job after using the N word? But everyone knows there's a HUGE double standard when it comes to everyone besides WHITE CRACKERS using racial slurs.
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

One of the witnesses today said she saw Zimmerman on top of a small framed person, then the defense ripped her ass and made her look stupid because they said she "assumed so from the pictures she seen on tv". They showed her recent pictures of him and she said she never seen them lol.

The irony is all this is the media portrayed Zimmerman as a racist. That fatass whale exposed her supposed "best friend" when she was suppose to be on his side. It was ugly.

[ 2013-06-26, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Infamous5.0. You're correct. But tell the media to quit portraying this guy as being a 12yr.old. What's next? Pictures of him at 5yrs. of age??? [dance]

[ 2013-06-26, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: Ham'nEggs ]

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:

-
If someone was slamming my head into the ground and I had a gun I would unload the entire mag into them, doesnt matter if they deserve it or not. They would get what was coming to them.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what is that WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT! [Eek!]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice hair lady, fresh off a horses ass

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

So if he was on top of you slamming your head in the ground and you had a gun you wouldn't shoot him? Would say please sir will you kindly get off my white cracker ass or just shoot him?no matter what color he is I would of done the same thing.
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The idiot started following and possibly harassing the black kid so if he got his head smashed on the ground maybe he deserved it. But no, he felt like playing God since he had a gun on him and took a life. I bet you if that pussy didn't have a gun on him he would have never approached the tall mysterious black looking dude.

--------------------
To be or not to be

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The idiot started following and possibly harassing the black kid so if he got his head smashed on the ground maybe he deserved it. But no, he felt like playing God since he had a gun on him and took a life. I bet you if that pussy didn't have a gun on him he would have never approached the tall mysterious black looking dude.

I thought it was said Zimmerman was approached by Martin.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope Zimmerman walks away from this.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can tell by everyone's comments on this thread who's racist and who's not, not shocking at all.
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TEXAS:
You can tell by everyone's comments on this thread who's racist and who's not, not shocking at all.

KILL WHITEY!!!!!

--------------------

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:

Stop assuming. That's why Zimmerman is in the position he is in, he assumed.

[ 2013-06-27, 07:06 AM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:

Quit being a hypocrite and stop assuming what happened. Witnesses who supposedly saw it can't even tell a truthful story about what happened.

[ 2013-06-27, 07:04 AM: Message edited by: Robb ]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Your ignorant hurry out of California already, Bon voyage ami

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

KILL WHITEY!!!!!
Obviously your not, others try and beat around bush and aren't very good at, like I said earlier I'm not shocked.
351w
¯
Member # 11875

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:

Your ignorant hurry out of California already, Bon voyage ami
Yee haw!
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

quote:
quote:
quote:

KILL WHITEY!!!!!
Obviously your not, others try and beat around bush and aren't very good at, like I said earlier I'm not shocked.
Ya I am! I hate white people! Kill Whitey! Kill anyone tthat's different

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  ...  11  12  13   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com