Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » This is why you dont put ghetto hoodrats on stand (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: This is why you dont put ghetto hoodrats on stand
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
The punk acts like a criminal he gets what's coming to him. HE "CHOSE" to be the person he was. If he was at home with family, working at a job, studying for school would this have happened, NOPE....

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
The punk acts like a criminal he gets what's coming to him. HE "CHOSE" to be the person he was. If he was at home with family, working at a job, studying for school would this have happened, NOPE....

True
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But he had the face of an angel!!!!(at 12) [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Day 4 of the trial is in session right now, The girl is on stand again making a herself look completely stupid and worthless again.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
Day 4 of the trial is in session right now, The girl is on stand again making a herself look completely stupid and worthless again.

You know they say birds of a feather, flock together....so if she is a dumb ass ghetto bitch then.....well.....

KILL WHITEY!!!!

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

CHECK IT OUT!!

WHITEY DIE!!!!!

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.confederatecolonel.com/wp-content/uploads/trayvon-martin-photo-media-george-zimmerman-photo-bias-sad-hill-news2.jpg&imgrefurl=http:// www.confederatecolonel.com/2012/03/mob-rule-in-america-the-trayvon-martin-case/&h=410&w=547&sz=155&tbnid=7Yj4ql5z2i6QfM:&tbnh=103&tbnw=138&prev=/search%3Fq%3Drecent%2Bphotos%2Bof%2 Btrayvon%2Bmartin%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=recent+photos+of+trayvon+martin&usg=__tIkbOlPz202yf3OqU0Q8DQFMFXk=&docid=RHP3ctDC14y1TM&sa=X&ei=BnPMUba7EuioigL1joHoDw&ved=0CDUQ9Q EwAw&dur=1813

--------------------

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

CHECK IT OUT!!

WHITEY DIE!!!!!

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.confederatecolonel.com/wp-content/uploads/trayvon-martin-photo-media-george-zimmerman-photo-bias-sad-hill-news2.jpg&imgrefurl=http:// <a href="http://www.confederatecolonel.com/2012/03/mob-rule-in-america-the-trayvon-martin-case/&h=410&w=547&sz=155&tbnid=7Yj4ql5z2i6QfM:&tbnh=103&tbnw=138&prev=/search%3Fq%3Drecent%2B photos%2Bof%2" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.confederatecolonel.com/2012/03/mob-rule-in-america-the-trayvon-martin-case/&h=410&w=547&sz=155&tbnid=7Yj4ql5z2i6QfM:&tbnh=103&tbnw=138&prev=/search%3Fq%3Drece nt%2Bphotos%2Bof%2 Btrayvon%2Bmartin%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=recent+photos+of+trayvon+martin&usg=__tIkbOlPz202yf3OqU0Q8DQFMFXk=&docid=RHP3ctDC14y1TM&sa=X&ei=BnPMUba7EuioigL1joHoDw&ved=0CDUQ9Q EwAw&dur=1813</a>

-

-

oh shit, Oops. I meant:

-

[ 2013-06-27, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: Robb ]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Self defense is self defense, open and shut case. Crazy crackers.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

She just got DESTROYED by defense. Holy shit where is the butt plug when you need it.
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
free Zimmerman [dance]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Dumbest post made. So kids should never be outside playing in a park, never go to a store to buy snack? [Confused] Kids should only be at school, a job or at home. How will they get there?? Maybe teleport themselves? Either way, Zimmerman took a life!! And he should be put to death! If he was approached by the 12 year and actually feared for his life and killed in self defense than he should be freed and continue on his mission to be the best neighborhood commander he can be!

--------------------
To be or not to be

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
quote:

Dumbest post made. So kids should never be outside playing in a park, never go to a store to buy snack? [Confused] Kids should only be at school, a job or at home. How will they get there?? Maybe teleport themselves? Either way, Zimmerman took a life!! And he should be put to death! If he was approached by the 12 year and actually feared for his life and killed in self defense than he should be freed and continue on his mission to be the best neighborhood commander he can be!
You got nerve calling that post dumb when you clearly still believe that Trayvon was 12 years old at the time of this incident. Maybe you should look into the case a little more before you assume you know what your talking about.
[patriot]

--------------------
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
quote:

You got nerve calling that post dumb when you clearly still believe that Trayvon was 12 years old at the time of this incident. Maybe you should look into the case a little more before you assume you know what your talking about.
[patriot]

+1 start watching the trial.. it amazes me how much the news has changed the story from what facts are now coming out.

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They are trying to turn this into another Oscar Grant trial. Treyvon is a POS and so is Oscar. Some people just need killin'.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

She pretty much sealed the fate of her friend.

Very sad story a death that could have been avoided.

--------------------

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:
HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

CHECK IT OUT!!

WHITEY DIE!!!!!

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.confederatecolonel.com/wp-content/uploads/trayvon-martin-photo-media-george-zimmerman-photo-bias-sad-hill-news2.jpg&imgrefurl=http:// <a href="http://www.confederatecolonel.com/2012/03/mob-rule-in-america-the-trayvon-martin-case/&h=410&w=547&sz=155&tbnid=7Yj4ql5z2i6QfM:&tbnh=103&tbnw=138&prev=/search%3Fq%3Drecent%2B photos%2Bof%2" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.confederatecolonel.com/2012/03/mob-rule-in-america-the-trayvon-martin-case/&h=410&w=547&sz=155&tbnid=7Yj4ql5z2i6QfM:&tbnh=103&tbnw=138&prev=/search%3Fq%3Drece nt%2Bphotos%2Bof%2 Btrayvon%2Bmartin%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=recent+photos+of+trayvon+martin&usg=__tIkbOlPz202yf3OqU0Q8DQFMFXk=&docid=RHP3ctDC14y1TM&sa=X&ei=BnPMUba7EuioigL1joHoDw&ved=0CDUQ9Q EwAw&dur=1813</a>

-

-

oh shit, Oops. I meant:

-

+1

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[IMG][/IMG]

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

If you guys want the icing on the cake, Watch John Goode's testimony when he comes on.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

You donkey, did Zimm walk up and shoot him while he was playing on the monkey bars? NO [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
quote:

[patriot]

I know he wasn't 12 years old. Sarcasm buddy

--------------------
To be or not to be

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

quote:
quote:
quote:

You donkey, did Zimm walk up and shoot him while he was playing on the monkey bars? NO [Roll Eyes]
You racist white cracker, obviously not!! But was he robbing a house? Was he breaking into cars?
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
To be or not to be

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

[/qb][/QUOTE]You racist white cracker, obviously not!! But was he robbing a house? Was he breaking into cars?
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [/QB][/QUOTE]

So are you being sarcastic now when you type this???

To clarify I was being sarcastic with my post about hating whites and saying KILL WHITEY.

Before anyone gets too carried away watch this video. Specifically Zimmeramns account of what happend at 24-40 minutes. He is also fucked up with a broken nose and butterflys on the back of his dome piece.

http://www.nytimes.com/video/2012/06/21/us/100000001621066/zimmerman-interview-with-detective.html?ref=trayvonmartin

--------------------

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

quote:

You racist white cracker, obviously not!! But was he robbing a house? Was he breaking into cars?
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [/QB][/QUOTE]

So are you being sarcastic now when you type this???

To clarify I was being sarcastic with my post about hating whites and saying KILL WHITEY.

Before anyone gets too carried away watch this video. Specifically Zimmeramns account of what happend at 24-40 minutes. He is also fucked up with a broken nose and butterflys on the back of his dome piece.

http://www.nytimes.com/video/2012/06/21/us/100000001621066/zimmerman-interview-with-detective.html?ref=trayvonmartin [/QB][/QUOTE]

Nope, not being sarcastic. He started a name calling battle so I guess it's my turn to call him a "hurtful" name. I might watch that video but just because Zimmerman is opening his mouth doesn't mean everything he's saying is true. He will say anything to avoid going to jail.

--------------------
To be or not to be

Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

So if he was white,Mexican,or Asian would you still feel the same way? I would still think it was self defense no matter what color his skin was.
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
think about it like this, you live in a neighborhood where people are always trying to break into your shit, constantly robbing u or stealing your cars.. so you make a neighborhood watch, wouldnt u approach somoeone who doesnt belong on your street?? gun or no gun, i know when there are shady people parked out front of my house i ask what the fuck they are doing?? so what if one attacked you and u felt like u were gonna die? u wouldnt shoot this person??
take race and age outta the equation, this was some guy tired of lil pieces of shit fuckin up his neighborhood and he approached one, if he wanted to he could have walked right up and shot the kid in the face but he didnt. its a pretty simple case if you take the bullshit out.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  11  12  13   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com