Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bike to work day (Page 6)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Bike to work day
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MR GO FAST:
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
strange...this is the same day as 'drive your stang over that guy driving his bike to work day'...funny how that works [Wink]

its already been a year [Confused]
this day has taken a twist for 2004. because my race car stang is not running and i sold my daily driver stang, the orginal 'drive your stang over that guy driving his bike to work day' has been upgraded to ''drive your stang or Suburban over that guy driving his bike to work day'.

I am on my way over to work on the race car this morning and will be going down many streets with bike lanes. I heard on the news that there is extra points if they are not wearing helmets [Smile]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
MR GO FAST
¯
Member # 2088

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR GO FAST  Ford pictures for MR GO FAST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
strange...this is the same day as 'drive your stang over that guy driving his bike to work day'...funny how that works [Wink]

its already been a year [Confused]
this day has taken a twist for 2004. because my race car stang is not running and i sold my daily driver stang, the orginal 'drive your stang over that guy driving his bike to work day' has been upgraded to ''drive your stang or Suburban over that guy driving his bike to work day'.

I am on my way over to work on the race car this morning and will be going down many streets with bike lanes. I heard on the news that there is extra points if they are not wearing helmets [Smile]

[worship]

--------------------
1986 Gt that is faster than FOSTANGS pinto

Posts: 3729 | From: ATWATER/SANJO/RWC | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YES, IT'S BACK!

everytime i see a hot chick riding a bike in a skirt i think of this thread. thanks guys [patriot]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

MR GO FAST
¯
Member # 2088

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR GO FAST  Ford pictures for MR GO FAST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:
YES, IT'S BACK!
everytime i see a hot chick riding a bike in a skirt i think of this thread. thanks guys [patriot]

if its in the city how do you know it a guy? [Confused]

--------------------

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
YES, IT'S BACK!

if its in the city how do you know it a guy? [Confused]
its not in the City, its in CHICO [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

MR GO FAST
¯
Member # 2088

you can never mistake in CHICO [patriot]

--------------------

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
how many points do you get if you are in a slammed dually and you hit them and they get stuck under the front because it sits so low and you keep going till the next turn when they go flying into the opposite side curb?

[Whoo Whooooo!]

Posts: 22471 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
FordPny
¯
Member # 510

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordPny  Ford pictures for FordPny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In order to get them to procced a little bit faster when theyre stupid enough to stand infront of you during a red light, I have noticed the following works great.

First if theyre moving but not very fast give them a lil break stand and those fuckers(bikers) can really pull some decent 60's! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Ofcourse if that doesnt do the job waterbottle upside the head or Silverado Highbeaming while laying down the horn 2 inches behind their rear tire seems to also do the job. [patriot]

--------------------
Holla at yoo boooyyy

Posts: 2458 | From: San Jose CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

quote:
Originally posted by FordPny:
In order to get them to procced a little bit faster when theyre stupid enough to stand infront of you during a red light, I have noticed the following works great.

First if theyre moving but not very fast give them a lil break stand and those fuckers(bikers) can really pull some decent 60's! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Ofcourse if that doesnt do the job waterbottle upside the head or Silverado Highbeaming while laying down the horn 2 inches behind their rear tire seems to also do the job. [patriot]

i think all you have to do is rev up the taurus and they'll go running [burnout]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"

MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL..I still think of this thread when I see bike riders out there... [Big Grin]
Posts: 2178 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK all this is for real and I almost feel bad:

today i'm going to work on my car and i'm going down san tomas...three bike riders in full gear going down the expressway as if training for a race...i go full force towards em honking and all...one takes a dive for the team and literally drives it into a cyclone fence. this shit was tight....full on thrown onto the fence with the slow motion slide down the fence. [Smile]

[ May 15, 2004, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: Team SOLO ]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Sicc98GT
¯
Member # 1862

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sicc98GT  Ford pictures for Sicc98GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lmao...man this shit is funny, but fucked up as as all hell.

--------------------
Black 98 GT - sold
05 trd off road tacoma

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

today i'm going to work on my car and i'm going down san tomas...three bike riders in full gear going down the expressway as if training for a race...i go full force towards em honking and all...one takes a dive for the team and literally drives it into a cyclone fence. this shit was tight....full on thrown onto the fence with the slow motion slide down the fence. [Smile]

Why? [Frown]

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
FordPny
¯
Member # 510

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordPny  Ford pictures for FordPny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FordPny:

i think all you have to do is rev up the taurus and they'll go running [burnout]
Nah the tuarus is to damm loud and scary it makes grown men lose bodily fluids.

--------------------
Holla at yoo boooyyy

Posts: 2458 | From: San Jose CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Since I bike commute into San Francisco, I'm used to squeazing through big trucks, muni buses and dealing with drivers who honk their horns and try and cut me off. It seems that drivers who have a beef with cyclists try and intimidate them and then speed away instead of getting out of the vehicle and dealing with the situation face to face. I never knew a guy in tight spandex could be so intimidating. I hope every one responding to this tread understands that cyclists have just as much right to be on the road as motorists, so be cool, thanks [patriot]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Fostang:
quote:

Why? [Frown]
oh the satisfaction of seeing the biker go down is badass.you should try it sometime it is hilarious... [Whoo Whooooo!]
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
quote:
quote:

Why? [Frown]
oh the satisfaction of seeing the biker go down is badass.you should try it sometime it is hilarious... [Whoo Whooooo!]
Nah...there's enough room on the street for both of us. [patriot]

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
quote:
quote:

Why? [Frown]
Nah...there's enough room on the street for both of us. [patriot]
treehugger [Razz]
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ May 18, 2004, 03:43 AM: Message edited by: season'd 88 ]

AcesWild85
¯
Member # 2616

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AcesWild85  Ford pictures for AcesWild85    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just thought I'd drag this up in honor of rising gas prices [Big Grin]

--------------------
College student and U.S. Marine; The possibilities are endless...

Mustangs aren't built; they're born!

Posts: 844 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AcesWild85:

What, you saying you feel like wearing spandex, and are looking for an excuse to ok it? [Eek!]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
bike commuted 4 days this week already [Razz]
only 16 miles round trip though. roadies are the guys in spandex mostly... so make fun of them heh they deserve it [Big Grin]

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

AcesWild85
¯
Member # 2616

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AcesWild85  Ford pictures for AcesWild85    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
quote:

What, you saying you feel like wearing spandex, and are looking for an excuse to ok it? [Eek!]
well the weather is getting warmer  - [Razz] Naw, jk. I think the only way I might wear spandex is if there was a large quantity of alchohol consumed on my part. Even then I doubt it

--------------------
College student and U.S. Marine; The possibilities are endless...

Mustangs aren't built; they're born!

Posts: 844 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
quote:

well the weather is getting warmer  - [Razz] Naw, jk. I think the only way I might wear spandex is if there was a large quantity of alchohol consumed on my part. Even then I doubt it
Ahhh cheap date. Pump a few beers into you, and you are out on the town in spandex......ewwwww.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
Since I bike commute into San Francisco, I'm used to squeazing through big trucks, muni buses and dealing with drivers who honk their horns and try and cut me off. It seems that drivers who have a beef with cyclists try and intimidate them and then speed away instead of getting out of the vehicle and dealing with the situation face to face. I never knew a guy in tight spandex could be so intimidating. I hope every one responding to this tread understands that cyclists have just as much right to be on the road as motorists, so be cool, thanks [patriot]

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] If you cant go the speed limit get the fuck out of my way.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  14  15  16   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com