Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bike to work day (Page 7)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Bike to work day
ihatethesesns
¯
Member # 684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihatethesesns  Ford pictures for ihatethesesns    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't believe I forgot to bring this thread back to life until now. I seen some jack ass riding in the rain this morning and remember this. [Whoo Whooooo!] for the Never ending thread.

By far one of the best thread ever on here.

--------------------
" Friends come and go but enemies Accumulate"

'Fight Crime Shoot First'

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my God...I didn't even know today was the day. This will make this story that much better.

Today, I am driving home from the gym and I see this booth on the corner of a major intersection. Its like a snack shack and they are calling it an energy fill up station. I'm like whatever...I see apples, oranges, and nothing but these peddlers with rain jackets and speedos.

OK so this is where it gets funny. Some dude ran a red light in the left turn lane. However, there was a bike rider in the cross walk. The dude running the red started honking...dude on bike speeds up. Dude in car rolls by swearing out window. Dude on bike turns back to say something and his ass slips off the seat. The bike is now out of control and aiming right for this stupid energy station food stand thing. OK...the rest happened in slow motion...

Dude turns back and is trying to grab a hold of the handlebars....the energy station is getting closer...people have their backs to him at this stupid energy station thing. Homeboy grunts something to the affect of 'arggggghhhhhhhhh look ooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu' The t in 'out' was never heard because of the sound of him bailing into about 3 bikers....toppling over a table of fruit...and the tent falling down. This by far is the best bike to work day incident to date!!!

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple black hatch  Ford pictures for triple black hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
do i get any points for slaping a girls ass while im driveing by [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1409 | From: (650)-(209) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes, 2pts.

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

5point0707
unregistered

Ford Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 50-charge:
do i get any points for slaping a girls ass while im driveing by [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

L0L [Whoo Whooooo!]
:
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ihatethesesns:
I can't believe I forgot to bring this thread back to life until now. I seen some jack ass riding in the rain this morning and remember this. [Whoo Whooooo!] for the Never ending thread.

By far one of the best thread ever on here.

Thanks. I usually bicycle ride at least 200 miles a week because gassing up the cobra costs too much. Yeah, riding in the rain can be a bummer, but I'm used to it.

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
Oh my God...I didn't even know today was the day. This will make this story that much better.

Today, I am driving home from the gym and I see this booth on the corner of a major intersection. Its like a snack shack and they are calling it an energy fill up station. I'm like whatever...I see apples, oranges, and nothing but these peddlers with rain jackets and speedos.

OK so this is where it gets funny. Some dude ran a red light in the left turn lane. However, there was a bike rider in the cross walk. The dude running the red started honking...dude on bike speeds up. Dude in car rolls by swearing out window. Dude on bike turns back to say something and his ass slips off the seat. The bike is now out of control and aiming right for this stupid energy station food stand thing. OK...the rest happened in slow motion...

Dude turns back and is trying to grab a hold of the handlebars....the energy station is getting closer...people have their backs to him at this stupid energy station thing. Homeboy grunts something to the affect of 'arggggghhhhhhhhh look ooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu' The t in 'out' was never heard because of the sound of him bailing into about 3 bikers....toppling over a table of fruit...and the tent falling down. This by far is the best bike to work day incident to date!!!

I think you should learn to get along with cyclists a little better. Hating some one just because they ride a bicycle or belong to a certain race or drive a particular type of car is wrong [BS flag] By the way happy bike to work day to evry one [patriot]

[ May 19, 2005, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: cobraracer46 ]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

OOPs, posted twice.

[ May 19, 2005, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: cobraracer46 ]

--------------------

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
quote:

I think you should learn to get along with cyclists a little better. Hating some one just because they ride a bicycle or belong to a certain race or drive a particular type of car is wrong [BS flag] By the way happy bike to work day to evry one [patriot]
Hug a tree you homo...

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hug a tree you homo...
ahhahaha fukkin pedal pussys [BS flag]
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

quote:
quote:
quote:

Hug a tree you homo...
I hug a tree every day! [patriot]

--------------------

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HaulnAssMaro:
quote:
It appears that not every body at CA Ford's is with me on the bike to work day gig and that's ok, But remeber to share the road with cyclists when ever you drive your Mustang,lightning,Super duty Power stroke or what ever you happen to cruise in, especialy on thursday, because a fellow California Ford's member will be out on thursday biking on the mean streets of San Francisco and Marin County. [patriot]

This seriously happens to be amongst the gayest fukkin topics I have every read here..........

"RUN THEM SPANDEX FAGS OFF THE ROAD" [Whoo Whooooo!]

ttt [Whoo Whooooo!]
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by 50PrNcEsSGT:
Okay ur callin people who are tryin to do something good for all of us( not driving there cars or using transportation that pollutes the air) gay and sh*t like that what does that have to do with riding a back..to be honest with u I dont think to many gay guys ride bikes and not everyone who wears spandax is gay thats the clothing some bikers wear and Im sure theres a reason why. And running them off the road...wtf is wrong with u people like there isnt enough f*cked up shit going on in the world why dont u take all that negative energy and spare time u seem to have and do something more positve or that doesnt hurt others. I just pray that next time one of u pulls that shit or f*cks with people on bikes a cops around and gets ur ass for being a dumb f*ck or one of those bikers kicks ur ass. I'm sorry but it just shocks me that u people are out there doing shit like this..hopefully for ur benifit u'll grow up soon and u find better ways to spend ur time.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shut the fukk up! [Roll Eyes]
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
5:00PM - leave work
5:04PM - en route to safeway
5:07PM - looking for hard rock candy that is circular
5:11PM - back in car with huge bag of candy
5:15PM - en route to first street, cruising SOLO [Smile]
5:23PM - on First street now, creeping up on about 45 bikers
5:31PM - intentionally cut half of them off to make right turn into parking lot causing one to slam on the front brakes and nearly flip over bike...classic shit
5:32PM - hear yelling from spandex monkeys about slow down this and that
5:33PM - they make a right turn down some unsuspecting street which is off the scheduled course
5:34PM - confused at where they are going yet very happy because they just proceeded downhill on this street
5:35PM - bikers gaining some serious mph
5:36PM - utilize my new 3.73's and get the hell down that street as fast as possible.
5:37PM - flip a bitch and start coming back at the bikers...haullin ass
5:38PM - pour the whole bag of hard candy on the ground and the games begin...

bikers start to fall, this was like a ten bike pile up to start. bad move as i thought i instigated an orgy right there in the street. all the other faggots started running up to them. i thought this was to fondle some packages but it turned out they were just helping there buddies off the ground. then, this is great...one dude gets off his bike and attempts to throw it at my car...i see this happening and floor it...DUDE...he tagged one of his buddies with the bike and the dude instantly drops. by now i'm in tears and getting the hell out of dodge....by far some classic shit. can't wait for next pedal pussy day [Smile]

oh the good times.reading this shit is hurting im telling ya............fukkin pedal pussy's
5point0707
unregistered

Ford Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 50PrNcEsSGT:
[qb] Okay ur callin people who are tryin to do something good for all of us( not driving there cars or using transportation that pollutes the air) gay and sh*t like that what does that have to do with riding a back..to be honest with u I dont think to many gay guys ride bikes and not everyone who wears spandax is gay thats the clothing some bikers wear and Im sure theres a reason why. And running them off the road...wtf is wrong with u people like there isnt enough f*cked up shit going on in the world why dont u take all that negative energy and spare time u seem to have and do something more positve or that doesnt hurt others. I just pray that next time one of u pulls that shit or f*cks with people on bikes a cops around and gets ur ass for being a dumb f*ck or one of those bikers kicks ur ass. I'm sorry but it just shocks me that u people are out there doing shit like this..hopefully for ur benifit u'll grow up soon and u find better ways to spend ur time.
HAHAHA shut that bull shit up!

:
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ahhahahahah, comedy [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love when bike riders act like they dont have to obey the rules of the road. [burnout]
i dont see how anyone can save money by riding a bike to work. most people would not ride a bike more than 5 miles, that is about 75 cents worth of gas in a mustang. time is money, i am drunk, but i'm pretty sure that makes sense

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HungryHippo:
i love when bike riders act like they dont have to obey the rules of the road. [burnout]
i dont see how anyone can save money by riding a bike to work. most people would not ride a bike more than 5 miles, that is about 75 cents worth of gas in a mustang. time is money, i am drunk, but i'm pretty sure that makes sense

no shit man they act like they can do what ever the fuck they please. Im sorry but if you can not do the posted speed limit GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I LOVE THIS THREAD!!

when the weather got hotter up in chico last month the broads started wearing their short skirts while riding their bikes, and i thought of this thread!
keep it alive.

and although i don't have anything personal against bikes and their riders, stay out of the lane please [patriot]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ride to work/AMTRAK every day. Just laugh and wave at the suckers stuck on 80 every day. HAAAA!
[Razz] [patriot]

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:
I LOVE THIS THREAD!!

and although i don't have anything personal against bikes and their riders, stay out of the lane please [patriot]

Sounds like you need some education on the rules of the road? Bikes have as much a right to the lane as a car does. Where it is convenient and not unsafe to do so, it is suggested that a cyclist head towards the edge of a lane on roads without a bike lane. Suggested, as in "not required"

But a car has no more right to the lane than a bicyclist. This is what causes the problems between cars and bikes-- the attitudes of people like you who assume the entire lane is theirs.

Pick up a DMV handbook [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by JoeT:
quote:
I LOVE THIS THREAD!!

Sounds like you need some education on the rules of the road? Bikes have as much a right to the lane as a car does. Where it is convenient and not unsafe to do so, it is suggested that a cyclist head towards the edge of a lane on roads without a bike lane. Suggested, as in "not required"

But a car has no more right to the lane than a bicyclist. This is what causes the problems between cars and bikes-- the attitudes of people like you who assume the entire lane is theirs.

[worship] [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ May 20, 2005, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: sf89lx ]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by boostin1.8:
quote:

no shit man they act like they can do what ever the fuck they please. Im sorry but if you can not do the posted speed limit GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY.
I don't care about the speed limit but when they just drive right through stop signs that pisses me off. I've had idiots on bikes do that a lot when i have the right away to go and they should have stopped.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0JEEP:
quote:
Originally posted by boostin1.8:
quote:

I don't care about the speed limit but when they just drive right through stop signs that pisses me off. I've had idiots on bikes do that a lot when i have the right away to go and they should have stopped.
actually they roll through, because it takes bicylists much more effort and energy to stop and then pick up their speed again, if they come to a complete stop. but yea I hate it when you're already at a stop and they just dont even look at you,,, tell me about,, I live and drive in the city, [Mad]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by JoeT:
quote:
I LOVE THIS THREAD!!

nope, i know the rules of the road thank you very much, i just wish that they would realize that since i'm bigger than they are, they should be careful of where they ride, instead of acting like they own the road and can ride wherever. its not am issue of can you, it's an issue of should you. and no i don't care about any reply [patriot]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  14  15  16   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com