Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bike to work day (Page 16)

Page: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Bike to work day
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:
Originally posted by xvt's 85 5.0:
quote:

reminder to self *never piss this guy^^^ off* lol wouldnt want pics of my scrawny ass posted up [Razz] [worship]

Fuck XVT 85 5.0 for he is a fool and a faggot as it appears he has nothing better to do with his time than to hunt the internet for pics of some bicycle riding guy. Second, you are you calling scrawny? So I wear spandex and I dont have much fat on my frame and thats why I ride a bike so much because wouldn't have it any other way! [Big Grin] [/QB]
that wasnt geared toward you, was a joke about myself, im far from scrawny [Razz] [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

xvt's 85 5.0
¯
Member # 4765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xvt's 85 5.0  Ford pictures for xvt's 85 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's no way to talk to your new friend on facebook is it? (by the way FUCK YOU)
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
CBR 600RR
CBR 600 F4

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the pics and all thats getting a bit personal imo. I personally cant fault the guy for taking pride in his fitness and living a healthy life. Honestly i wish i could reach that level of fitness and stay with it.
But, loving alcohol, crazy fiance, work that drives me insane, my daughter, and the fact im not the best at forming "good" habits, its not for me. But props to you [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

xvt's 85 5.0
¯
Member # 4765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xvt's 85 5.0  Ford pictures for xvt's 85 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
maybe he should of thought of that before coming here to bash on everyone, he's been posting for years and every time is to insult someone, I kinda feel sorry for him but I think he ask for it.

--------------------
CBR 600RR
CBR 600 F4

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Too fukkin funny. AHAHHAHAHAAHAH. Janet you get way to uptight over something thats on an internet forum. I could see back in the day, but shit its been what 6-7 years???? Lighten up, get the next size up spandex and maybe you wont be so uptight
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
Too fukkin funny. AHAHHAHAHAAHAH. Janet you get way to uptight over something thats on an internet forum. I could see back in the day, but shit its been what 6-7 years???? Lighten up, get the next size up spandex and maybe you wont be so uptight

LOL [dance]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
That's no way to talk to your new friend on facebook is it? (by the way FUCK YOU)
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

lol this bitch would never talk shit me face to face ill knock this mother fucker out and give him lifetime contacts! [patriot] [worship] and [worship] xvt for the best fuckin laugh on here!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL

This thread is EPIC!

lmao @ janet -

Damm Jan, you got some big ass shoes/feet.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
holy shit lol

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This thread is hilarious!

But I gotta say one thing. If dude can do a triathlon then he gets the [worship] from me.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
This thread is hilarious!

But I gotta say one thing. If dude can do a triathlon then he gets the [worship] from me.

is that 3 guys from 3 frats in 3 days? LOL

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
maybe he should of thought of that before coming here to bash on everyone, he's been posting for years and every time is to insult someone, I kinda feel sorry for him but I think he ask for it.

I certainly have done my fair share of bashing people on this site, but it turns out that all of the bashing I have dished out has been done in this bike to work thread and it's pieces of shit like xvt's 5.0 that deserve it.

XVT 85 5.0 , as you can see by the pics you posted up, I like to spend my time having fun in the outdoors instead of breaking into facebook accounts to find pics of other guys. [Eek!]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
[QBt shit its been what 6-7 years???? Lighten up, get the next size up spandex and maybe you wont be so uptight [/QB]

I'm not an uptight person at all. Furthermore, Every time I think this thread is going to die, people breath new life into it. It's not me thats doing it.
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

quote:
Originally posted by 87GTCOBRA:
lol this bitch would never talk shit me face to face ill knock this mother fucker out and give him lifetime contacts! [patriot] [worship] and [worship] xvt for the best fuckin laugh on here! [/QB]

87GTCOBRA , you are a fuckin fool and nice job there with your threats of aggravated assault.
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------

xvt's 85 5.0
¯
Member # 4765

You are so full of shit go do a search and you will realize that every post is to insult someone, and is not only in this thread. Is funny that you think you somehow gotten to me, I in no way offended by you I actually give you some words of advise: be nicer to people, keep the cycling talk on the cycling forum that you're a member off, and don't put some much info. online. I was able to get a lot of information as you can see with in minutes I was able to find where you work, who are your friends and much more. Now I had my fun, and I just wanted to show you that talking shit is not always smart thing to do. (I'm taking the pics down)

--------------------
CBR 600RR
CBR 600 F4

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
quote:
Originally posted by 87GTCOBRA:
lol this bitch would never talk shit me face to face ill knock this mother fucker out and give him lifetime contacts! [patriot] [worship] and [worship] xvt for the best fuckin laugh on here!

87GTCOBRA , you are a fuckin fool and nice job there with your threats of aggravated assault.
[Roll Eyes] [/QB]

ONLY IF U TALK SHIT TO ME IN PERSON AND I DONT KNOW YOU . IM JUST TELLING U WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU LOST YOUR COOL TOWARDS ME?

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

quote:
You are so full of shit go do a search and you will realize that every post is to insult someone, and is not only in this thread. Is funny that you think you somehow gotten to me, I in no way offended by you I actually give you some words of advise: be nicer to people, keep the cycling talk on the cycling forum that you're a member off, and don't put some much info. online. I was able to get a lot of information as you can see with in minutes I was able to find where you work, who are your friends and much more. Now I had my fun, and I just wanted to show you that talking shit is not always smart thing to do. (I'm taking the pics down)

Don't threaten me, XVT 85 50, you can go fuck yourself. Second SOME of my responses to threads on this site have been criticisms, but they have been constructive.
Third, who the fuck are you to say that I should not post a thread about cycling on this site? Are you a moderator on this site? By the way, plenty of racing drivers are bicycle riders. in fact, Every F1 driver and all of the motorcycle GP riders include cycling in their training and it's no surprise as F1 and moto GP competitors are some of the fittest people in motorsports so the bottom line is that having a bicycle thread on a car site fits, just take a look at www.cornercarvers.com.
Forth, you go on to blow a bunch of smoke by saying that I should not post a ton of personal info on line after you found a way to break into my facebook account, well in case you don't know facebook is a social networking site. XVT 85 50, you have "issues" no question about it.
[Eek!]

--------------------

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my boy PUTTER thinks that this was cobraracer46 in this movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2c0dKzMWLE&feature=PlayList&p=B594D5571CA4EB6C&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=30
he also wants me to question your (cobraracer46) sexuality!

disclamer; i have not read anything in this thread i am simply doing this for a friend.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
xvt's 85 5.0
¯
Member # 4765

quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
my boy PUTTER thinks that this was cobraracer46 in this movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2c0dKzMWLE&feature=PlayList&p=B594D5571CA4EB6C&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=30
he also wants me to question your (cobraracer46) sexuality!

disclamer; i have not read anything in this thread i am simply doing this for a friend.

In that case my friend told me to post this pic. LOL
 -

--------------------
CBR 600RR
CBR 600 F4

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
The anti-crew

Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^^ HAHAHAHAHA [Eek!] [Eek!] [worship] [worship] [worship]
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
Originally posted by BUICK GS:
 -

lmfao!!!!!!!!! [worship] [worship] [worship] [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

OOPS

--------------------
The anti-crew

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

-

--------------------
The anti-crew

Page: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com