Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bike to work day (Page 13)

Page: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Bike to work day
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
faggotassmotorsports and the guy from lard that has blown67 dicks probably don't ride bicycles because they are too busy blowing cocks. [Eek!]
Some of the best race drivers in the world including F1 drivers Mark Webber and current F1 points leader Jenson Button are serious bicycle riders along with all of the world super bike riders.

For the rest of you fat lazy pieces of shit that dont ride a bicycle, it is not too late for you to go and buy a bike and bike to work!

For those of you that just want to keep bashing bicycle riders, I'll forgive you if you post nude picks of your mother spreading her butt cheeks. [Razz]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
free post before the thread eventually gets locked lol [Razz] keep the lols coming.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can probably ride better then you. Yeah my friend that races motocross and street bikes and stuff rides a bike.... But not to work [Wink] I live in Vallejo and work in Fairfield I'm not gonna ride to work to cut down on my "carbon footprint"

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
faggotassmotorsports and the guy from lard that has blown67 dicks probably don't ride bicycles because they are too busy blowing cocks. [Eek!]
Some of the best race drivers in the world including F1 drivers Mark Webber and current F1 points leader Jenson Button are serious bicycle riders along with all of the world super bike riders.

For the rest of you fat lazy pieces of shit that dont ride a bicycle, it is not too late for you to go and buy a bike and bike to work!

For those of you that just want to keep bashing bicycle riders, I'll forgive you if you post nude picks of your mother spreading her butt cheeks. [Razz]

SOMEBODY HAS PMS! HAHAHAHA [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
I can probably ride better then you. Yeah my friend that races motocross and street bikes and stuff rides a bike.... But not to work [Wink] I live in Vallejo and work in Fairfield I'm not gonna ride to work to cut down on my "carbon footprint"

I understand that some people(especially the stupid mother fuckers that live in armpit communities like Stockton, Modesto,Manteca, Tracy and Excrimento and wake up super fuckin early to punch a time clock in the bay area) live too far away from work to able to bike, but everyone else who lives within a 15 mile radius of work can give bike commuting a try. [patriot]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

This is the best i can do for u. but maybe u can turn her lazy no bike riding ass into a real gem with biking with her to work.

-

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Blown67, I'm not a religious fuck, but I do believe in magic and that lady of yours probably has enough yeast in her pussy to supply a beer factory. I bet you are drinking some home brewed beer already. Plus, both of you fucks can benefit from the magic of bike riding, not to mention that the two of you can start riding bicycles together and become the next "biggest losers"

--------------------

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Damn what with all the homo talk, I mean I know you are for gay rights, biking to work, jocking F1 racers and such but cmon, leave all that gay talk behind YOUR closed doors thank you.

BTW you seemed a lil pissy today. You didnt happen to "mistakenly" leave your bike seat off again when you went to sit down did ya????

For everyone else TTT! [Big Grin]

[ May 12, 2009, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lmao [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

quote:

quote:
O:
faggotassmotorsports a

[Razz]

BTW you seemed a lil pissy today. You didnt happen to "mistakenly" leave your bike seat off again when you went to sit down did ya????

why would I be pissed off today you stupid fuck? The offical USA bike to work day is less than 2 days away [Big Grin] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ May 12, 2009, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: cobraracer46 ]

--------------------

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so its friday the official day. thats great i actually have it off too. where should i be hiding with the ltd to take you out cobraracer46?

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

quote:
O:
faggotassmotorsports a

[Razz]

I would I be pissed off today you stupid fuck? The offical USA bike to work day is less than 2 days away [Big Grin] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]
English Anyone? Hey Cock Toilet, you typing with that bike seat post shoved up your ass again????
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
so its friday the official day. thats great i actually have it off too. where should i be hiding with the ltd to take you out cobraracer46?

Lmfao [dance]

--------------------

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:

Hey you stupid mother fucker, the official USA Bike to work day is on thursday, not friday. Second, good luck trying to drive your fuckin LTD quickly on the streets of San Francisco, let alone quickly enough to run me over. [Big Grin]

[ May 12, 2009, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: cobraracer46 ]

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

I just saw a guy in town with a flat tire on his gay little ten speed. I made sure to honk and laugh

--------------------

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hahahahha ! whats gay ass bitch that faggit is! hahahaha i hope to see your bitch ass riding your bike to work ima throw a stick in your spokes! you 40 year old virgin fuck! [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i live 4 miles from work and would never consider riding a bike to work. how gay!

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
The anti-crew

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

hey its cobraracer46 in front row wearing the bright neon yellow vest. how cute must of knock he teeth out from a pebble in the road.

i'll remember to put a bike rack on an throw my bike on for the next cafords meet for ya.

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some guy got pissed at me one time for getting "too close" to him on a busy ass road. I was in my lane, he wasn't in his. [Confused] Fucking spandex wearing faggot rode away like a pussy after mouthing off too [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

my buddy has his windshield squirters facing sideways and we rode passed a bike guy and squirted him.... his reply "HEYYYYY ASSHOLEEEEE!!! as he pedaled harder as if he was going to catch up. i was fuckin crackin up.

--------------------
The anti-crew

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by 87GTCOBRA:
ima throw a stick in your spokes

Hey he may like a stick in his spokes, better watch what you say to that homo, lol
jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i always wondered who took that shot of me! I would've went back to ask, but I couldn't stop laughing!

-

I figured after that it was time for the ice cream paint job! you can see my old gal hidin behind the fence!

Have a safe one this year guys! we're gonna use the truck to smash this time ! lol  -

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL @ this thread.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
Originally posted by 87GTCOBRA:
ima throw a stick in your spokes

Hey he may like a stick in his spokes, better watch what you say to that homo, lol
fuck lol [patriot] one more day to we get to see how many points we can rack up! all i know im be ridin wit jayl in the front seat of that truck with my watergun and a ice chest full of waterballons [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Page: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com