Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bike to work day (Page 11)

Page: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Bike to work day
BLK66FB
¯
Member # 8282

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK66FB  Ford pictures for BLK66FB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The first three pages of this thread are about the funniest sh@t I have ever seen!!!

You all don't give up...LOL every year since '03 [worship]

--------------------
----------------------

1966 Mustang Fastback
2016 Mustang GT

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
May 15, 2008!

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

nsty_2000
¯
Member # 7921

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nsty_2000  Ford pictures for nsty_2000    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MR GO FAST:
How many points for sticking a broom handle between the spokes?

hahahahahha [worship]

--------------------
2000 GT- 373s comming soon/shift kit/stall
2000 Accord- L7 15'/Diamond D3 1000.1
caraudio.com "2kaccord"

Posts: 109 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i live so close to work i already bike everyday i think that day i'll actually drive!LOL
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
i live so close to work i already bike everyday i think that day i'll actually drive!LOL

WHY! [Big Grin]
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
BlkZ28Kreepn
¯
Member # 6333

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkZ28Kreepn  Ford pictures for BlkZ28Kreepn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
perfect thread for what i saw about a week ago..i was over at stanford university doing some work..and holy shit, talk about well over 500 bikes..anyway,im at a stop sign waiting my turn to go,i look to my left one guys coming on his bike,to my right theres 2 girls coming on bikes..i figured fuck it i'll let them go by..well, i dont know how the fuck they did not see each other, they are coming right at each other finally the girl realizes it, she turns her wheel,it clips the guys front wheel, they go heads up the girl behind her couldent stop in time she plows right behind the other girl..best shit i seen in a long time, a mountain bike pile up..right infront of me..one thing i have to say to you qweer bait bikers,you guys and your danm "share the road" bullshit..STAY IN YOUR FUCKING BIKE LANE! some of you guys act like you own the danm road.think long and hard "hmmm im on this 10 speed mountain bike,is it possible if i risk getting hit by that geo metro..will i win?" no you wont.Good night.
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BlkZ28Kreepn:
perfect thread for what i saw about a week ago..i was over at stanford university doing some work..and holy shit, talk about well over 500 bikes..anyway,im at a stop sign waiting my turn to go,i look to my left one guys coming on his bike,to my right theres 2 girls coming on bikes..i figured fuck it i'll let them go by..well, i dont know how the fuck they did not see each other, they are coming right at each other finally the girl realizes it, she turns her wheel,it clips the guys front wheel, they go heads up the girl behind her couldent stop in time she plows right behind the other girl..best shit i seen in a long time, a mountain bike pile up..right infront of me..one thing i have to say to you qweer bait bikers,you guys and your danm "share the road" bullshit..STAY IN YOUR FUCKING BIKE LANE! some of you guys act like you own the danm road.think long and hard "hmmm im on this 10 speed mountain bike,is it possible if i risk getting hit by that geo metro..will i win?" no you wont.Good night.

GREAT Story [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] See these are the kind of stories that makes it all worth it!
racercosmo
¯
Member # 1864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racercosmo  Ford pictures for racercosmo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's always bike to work day for me.
 -

--------------------
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
bout the most funniest post i have ever seen...nothing but laughs...lol...lol.. [Big Grin] [burnout] [dance]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

SWEET! Was watching the ole news tonight and seems there will be crack down on these fukkers. Seems they think they own the road and a lot of people are complaining about it. I'm sure its not in all areas but certain areas. Traffic enforcement will be cracking down on such violations like impeding traffic, running stop signs and riding on the WRONG side of the road etc.... BEST PART, is that it is a MOVING VIOLATION and WILL affect ones driving record!

Which brings me to yesterday, Easter Sunday. Taking the kids the scenic route. Driving up near Calero lake and I see about 40-50 different bikes in about 10 different groups. Ok picture a 2 lane MOUNTAIN road and these SOB's are in the MIDDLE of the lane like there are cars.Some in front of you going 5 mph trying to climb a hill, while some are coming at you downhill doing 30+ in the wrong lane........

All joking aside WTF are these people thinking? Its not going to be long before someone comes around a BLIND TURN and MAULS a group of them..... But we all need to "share the road" right [Roll Eyes]

AND YES, I did Use the horn numerous times while on that drive! [Big Grin] Scared the shit out of them, its was great! Sorry it wasnt a better story I had the kids in the car, had to keep it mellow [Razz]

[ March 25, 2008, 03:15 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Get ready mofo's!!!!!!!!!!!!! [burnout]
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
444_C.I.D.
¯
Member # 2956

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 444_C.I.D.  Ford pictures for 444_C.I.D.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HAHA, this is one of the BEST threads!
Five Decimal Zero
CAFords OG
Member # 1251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five Decimal Zero  Ford pictures for Five Decimal Zero  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Come May 15th, fukk riding to work. I'm taking mines to the liquor store to pick up a 6-pack... LMAO!

-

** I just lowered it... [Big Grin] **

-

-

-

[ May 13, 2008, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: Five Decimal Zero ]

Posts: 972 | From: San Jose, California | Registered: May 2002  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
With the price of gas going up to $4 a gallon there are gonna be even more targets out there for Matt.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
contestants, start your engines!!!

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=528400

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 86BackInBlack:
http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=528400

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA ROFL

HAHAHAHA

Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Its bump time! Gotta get prepared its getting close!
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

[burnout]
FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

[ April 27, 2009, 03:34 PM: Message edited by: FoX GT ]

--------------------
- AED -
2015 Mustang GT

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
when is this bullshit

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by BUICK GS:
when is this bullshit

Not sure this year, however you can practice year round thats for sure! [burnout]
FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
Originally posted by BUICK GS:
when is this bullshit

Not sure this year, however you can practice year round thats for sure! [burnout]
Thursday, May 14th.
http://btwd.bayareabikes.org/

--------------------
- AED -
2015 Mustang GT

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

[ April 28, 2009, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: season'd 88 ]

Page: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com