Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Our friend Milesblown03...R.I.P... (Page 8)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Our friend Milesblown03...R.I.P...
98sjcobra aka tan 02 explorer
¯
Member # 1687

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98sjcobra aka tan 02 explorer  Ford pictures for 98sjcobra aka tan 02 explorer    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i didnt know miles but its a sad thing when someone young dies, give his family condolences for me & everyone on the board
joe

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This event has struck us all deep down. We have lost a friend..a fellow stanger, and for some of us a fellow rider as well. It has been made more than obvious, and for good reason, that Miles was an incredable person who touched the lives of many. The events of Sunday afternoon are ever so tragic, but Our friend Miles is with god now. Hearing of his accident is horrible. The details, although the do not change anything, make one step back in a deeper sorrow and disbelief. As a rider I know he was having fun when he left us. We ALL need to remember that. My most sincere thoughts and prayers go out to not only Miles, and his family, but with our friend Gabe as well. It is hard enough to lose someone you love, but to see it with your eyes can only devistate someone's soul with a higher degree of pain. Gabe, if you are reading this man, we are here for you, and you know this. I'm local for you now and I understand we aren't close...you know I'm here man. If you need someone to talk to, or somebody to unload on man...(916)223-7580...Do not hesitate to call man. You've always been a good man and you deserve the best in your time of need and sorrow.

My heart goes out to all who were touched by Miles and his life. To his family and friends...my deepest appologies again.

R.I.P. Miles "Our Ruff Rider in the sky"---keep us safe. [Frown]

[ December 09, 2002, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: the50ho ]

--------------------
Too many motorcycles...and now a destroyed arm from Motocross...brrraaappp

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
V6Gurl
¯
Member # 1147

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for V6Gurl  Ford pictures for V6Gurl  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know what to say except for getting the details of what happens really hits home... You never know when something will happen like this. It is sooooo unfortunate that the good people get taken. He was a great person and always will be remembered as a great person. We never know how much we care for someone or something until it's gone. Miles will always be with each and everyone of us.

--------------------
2001 V6 Firebird Best ET: 15.0 @ 89.7 MPH 2.0, 60 Ft.
Flowmaster exhaust, Custom Cold Air Intake, K&N Filters, H&R Springs - 2in. Drop, Z28 Front and Rear Sway Bars. Soon to come: 3:73 gears, Ram Air Lid, Cut out, Shift Kit, and Hpp3 Hypertech.
"You're Not Doing Anything Wrong Unless You Get Caught!"
Wanna Run Boys??? http://www.TheSicCrew.com

Posts: 139 | From: CaliCaliCalifornia | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This goes to gabe. Gabe I know me and you had some differences awhile back, but if you need anything, anything at all, even if it is just someone to talk to. Call me 925-606-4274. My phone is open. This goes to anyone who wants to talk.

It's so hard to here, those details. The vision in my mind of what may have happened, I don't want to think about it. Miles, you had many great things going for you, it's sad to see we lost one of the most respectable members of the board. I only hope he knows he has all these friends that care about him. [Frown]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
1.3_liters
¯
Member # 2143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1.3_liters  Ford pictures for 1.3_liters  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I did not know the guy, but I read some of his posts. My sympathy to his family and the rest of you please be very careful, specially you guys on bikes.

--------------------
The member formerly known as Displacement_Replacement

Posts: 123 | From: san leandro | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I doubt I'll be at the ceremony;Too far away for me. But I still do care. And if a paypal account were set up like somone said earlier I'd contribute. Because that shit's not cheap.
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i still cant stop thinkin about him.
lookin at the pics and jsut thinkin about all the stuff we talked about

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Chris C.
¯
Member # 1949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris C.  Ford pictures for Chris C.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shoot the last post i read from him was his 11 sec attempt. Damn this is a shock, I really don't know any of you on the board nor did i know miles but this hits me hard just the fact that knowing all you guys cared for him so much brings a tear to my eye. Miles you will be missed. Godspeed, and look over us all!

--------------------
-1990 Coupe

Posts: 636 | From: San Jose, Ca | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
AZdude
¯
Member # 1532

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZdude  Ford pictures for AZdude  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Days come and days go, and we all take it for granted. We all are caught up what we want and doing what "I" want to do during the day. Until something tragic happens. Then it takes you out of your shell, and shows that we are not invincible. But how long will this last? When will you be back to your normal daily routine?
Mile's tragedy is heart wrenching to hear about, especially being so near to Christmas. Though I also, have never met Miles, I sympathize deeply that he has passed, and am very sad. My condolences to his family and close friends, and to every one here. May the lord watch over his family and walk them through this time of grief.
I am sorry. [Frown]

Stevo
¯
Member # 972

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevo  Ford pictures for Stevo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lauren and I will definitly be at the funeral and memorial cruise. It sucks that Miles is gone, he was a real good friend to Brian and I. I met him in 98, he had this kick ass car, a four banger turbo. That thing kicked azz, best ride I have ever had with a turbo in it. We talked about paintball, after my injury, he asked if I was ok. I wish I could do the same for him. All I can do is talk to him thru prayer.  -
 -

--------------------
Av8er for life.....

Myspace is ghey!

Posts: 1072 | From: Conroe, TX | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thats all i can do is talk thru pray. jsut not the same at times.

--------------------

90gtverrt
¯
Member # 1437

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtverrt  Ford pictures for 90gtverrt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wholly Shit...........thast all i can say or think. Miles was a way cool guy. I didnt know him all that well but it still hits me hard.

Condolences goes out to his family and friends.

He will be greatly missed.

Mike

Posts: 1199 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
racercosmo
¯
Member # 1864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racercosmo  Ford pictures for racercosmo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am sorry to hear of this. I didn't know Miles at all, but I feel for everyone that does. All of his family and friends need each other right now, so stick together and show him that you love each other. This will show how much he meant to everybody.

Rest in peace Miles.

--------------------
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

02phatGT
¯
Member # 1876

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for 02phatGT  Ford pictures for 02phatGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't know Miles, but the way everyone is talking about this truly sad and horrible incident he will truly be missed by everyone both who knew him and didn't. My prayers are with his family and loved ones. "RIP Miles" [Frown]

--------------------
----Frontier Ford Sales-----
---Cell # (408)656-5928---
-------2002 Black GT---------
--come see me and badazz--

Posts: 26 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

when i moved to livermore 2 years ago, i started to hang out and rthen we started to do the in and out thing, that is where i first met him. we got to talkin and it went on from there. he brought out hte cougar, and i had my turbo tbird so we talked turbos. ever since that i found a grrrrrrrrreat friend. we always talked about fun stuff. great convos everytime we were online.
nothin about miles is bad, when u think miles i see happiness some one thats down to earth. he will be remember as that too me a great friend with that personaltiy of a true friend. he never knocked my car for being a 6 but help me with ideas on what to improve, we talked about the 03 and all his projects. now he is in that 1/4 mile in the sky. the tears i shed are happy tears knowin u r in that happy place. i send prays and condolences to his family. they raised a great guy. sorry i had to get my thoughts some how and now the tears roll. the days will go on and ull never be forgottten here miles.
al the love and prays. talk to u in my prays.
rip

--------------------

Milesuncle
Member # 2174

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milesuncle  Ford pictures for Milesuncle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just want to say thank you for all of your thougts and prayers. It is nice to know that Miles had so many Freinds. Yes. It is a tragedy that someone as young as Miles should be taken from us at such an early age. I think a lot of you said it right when you commented that he was doing what he loved up until the end. We can and should be happy for that, Although it is'nt of much solice at this time.
What happened is also a reminder. A reminder that we do leave loved ones behind
that don't understand how this could happen.
So please, I am asking that everyone be careful in all of their daily endeavers.

God Bless
Robert Ray
Miles Werho's uncle

03SHKER
¯
Member # 1397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SHKER  Ford pictures for 03SHKER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amen.

--------------------
chris@apexmotorsports.com
2555 Lafayette Blvd. Suite #122
Santa Clara, CA 95050
408-588-0075

90gtverrt
¯
Member # 1437

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtverrt  Ford pictures for 90gtverrt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Robert,

If you can please relay this to Miles parents it would be greatly appreciated. At least for us to offer some condolences to them while they go through this very hard time.

He will be missed

Definetly will be a little more carefull out there.

Mike

Posts: 1199 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

[Frown] more tears

amen

--------------------

BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've known Miles for over four years. Miles was one of the biggest Ford fan I've met. He Would always give me good advise and if there was a way to quickfix anything on a car he would know. I'm still in disbelief, and I can't absorb the fact that he's gone. One of my fondest memories was him beating an LS1 Z28 at the street racies with his Merkur XR4TI. Miles had Two other people in the car(including my wife,in the back seat and Gabe, in the front) and took the Z28 by over 3 car length's. Miles always represented the Blue Oval win or lose!!..Given the chance I bet his '03 Cobra would beat any Viper or Z06!!...Mile's will always be in our hearts as a true Ford fan and a great friend... My next race will be WON and dedicated to him.

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
nej
Member # 2176

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for nej  Ford pictures for nej    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It warms my heart to know so many people are thinking of my cousin Miles. It is obvious he touched many people. He will continue to do that and be with us all, every day. I have learned a lot about my cousin and his friends through reading all of your posts. I thankyou for that. You will be deeply missed Miles. We all love you.

Jennifer Witt

1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

more tears on that note amen great to see the family postin now . we do love ya

--------------------

LAST302
¯
Member # 808

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAST302  Ford pictures for LAST302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What was Miles last name?
Posts: 1147 | From: Disco Bay | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
v6mustanglover
¯
Member # 545

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v6mustanglover  Ford pictures for v6mustanglover  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
RIP Miles. I hope you are happy where you are at.

--------------------
Adam
2004 F150 Crew Cab
6" and 35's

nej
Member # 2176

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nej  Ford pictures for nej    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
His name is Miles Werho

Page: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com