Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Our friend Milesblown03...R.I.P... (Page 11)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Our friend Milesblown03...R.I.P...
Quick 88LX
¯
Member # 1950

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quick 88LX  Ford pictures for Quick 88LX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rest In Peace man. May you journey to heaven and smile upon us from this moment forward.

--------------------
"Men are Made, Not Born"
Car Picture : http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/quick88lx/
Original Member #495. Can I get my number back?

Posts: 1784 | From: Fairfield, CA/Okinawa, Japan | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by chris werho:
Hello, I am Miles Dad. I wish to express my sincere thanks To Matt,Justin, and everybody that knew Miles. Your messages helped in a very big way, with my wife and I.

I wish I could do more... Saying "Your welcome" doesn't feel like I can say enough. [Frown] I wish I knew more people like Miles...

I miss my friend... [Frown]

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 9COBRA8:

I miss my friend... [Frown] [/QB]

me too man me too [Frown]

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
PTNova
Member # 2206

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for PTNova  Ford pictures for PTNova    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am so sad to hear this terrible news, I just met Miles 2-3 weeks ago, he lives over by my friend and I always seen his cobra outside so I decided to stop and talk to him and he was extremly nice to me and my friend. We talked about his car and all that he has done to it for over an hour, I would have really like to have known him better. He told me how he went through u.t.i. and got a Job at a mercedes dealership and how much he liked it and all. I really looked up to him for that. It such a tragedy, Miles had so much going for him. I hope his family gets through this and my best wishes to them. Rest In Peace Miles,

Rob

Stevo
¯
Member # 972

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevo  Ford pictures for Stevo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 1SicStanG716:
quote:
Originally posted by 9COBRA8:

I miss my friend... [Frown]

me too man me too [Frown] [/QB]
It sux that it has to be our friend. We take our lives for granted. Please tell your friends that u love em, cuz you never know when your time will come when you are needed for eternal life. I was happy to see he was at peace. May he live forever in our hearts.

--------------------
Av8er for life.....

Myspace is ghey!

Posts: 1072 | From: Conroe, TX | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Dizzy
¯
Member # 884

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dizzy  Ford pictures for Dizzy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just wanted to comment that the service was really nice and that it was good to see alot of people there for him. (although seeing him was really hard, i kept waiting for him to get up, he looked really peaceful though [Frown] )
Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spdfreak LS1  Ford pictures for Spdfreak LS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Seeing his car there was the hardest. The numbers were still on the car from saturday, the itmeslips were in the console, rubber was in the fenderwells and there were house brocures in the back seat [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------
Juice times to come!!
http://www.thesiccrew.com/Kevin.html
http://www.geocities.com/kevtopgun/Z28.html
12.9 and 111mph traps on Street tires.
quote:
Originally posted by FireWhore:
..... nor do i care what any of u peeps think....or me for that matter....

Posts: 2202 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com