Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Our friend Milesblown03...R.I.P... (Page 9)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Our friend Milesblown03...R.I.P...
LAST302
¯
Member # 808

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAST302  Ford pictures for LAST302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank You
Posts: 1147 | From: Disco Bay | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 11 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
R.I.P he was a cool dude. what a loss [Frown]

--------------------
To be or not to be

WyldGurl
¯
Member # 1847

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WyldGurl  Ford pictures for WyldGurl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well it's good to see that family is reading and posting here. Nick I'm so sorry for your loss. If you need anything.... someone to talk to or just someone to listen or a trip to Chili's... anything just let me know.You have my number and I'm here day or night. I mean it

--------------------
Ride or Die...I.L.J.E

Posts: 227 | From: fremont,ca | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Milesuncle:
I just want to say thank you for all of your thougts and prayers. It is nice to know that Miles had so many Freinds. Yes. It is a tragedy that someone as young as Miles should be taken from us at such an early age. I think a lot of you said it right when you commented that he was doing what he loved up until the end. We can and should be happy for that, Although it is'nt of much solice at this time.
What happened is also a reminder. A reminder that we do leave loved ones behind
that don't understand how this could happen.
So please, I am asking that everyone be careful in all of their daily endeavers.

God Bless
Robert Ray
Miles Werho's uncle

Sir, he was doing what he loved in the end...and we can never forget that, I feel for your loss and offer my condolences. Your nephew IS a great person and will be missed greatly. Every time I ride, I know he'll be watching over myself and all my friends, as well as other riders, and racers everywhere. Sir, thank you for taking your time during your mourning to speak with us. God bless.

quote:
Originally posted by nej:
It warms my heart to know so many people are thinking of my cousin Miles. It is obvious he touched many people. He will continue to do that and be with us all, every day. I have learned a lot about my cousin and his friends through reading all of your posts. I thankyou for that. You will be deeply missed Miles. We all love you.

Jennifer Witt

Many people are thinking f you cousin Jennifr. Every minute of every day. You said that you have learned alot about your cousin in reading these posts...well...we all learned alot from your cousin..and are greatful for his knowlege and friendship he passed down to us all. God bless.

And finally....

GOD BLESS THE TWO OF YOU BOTH. [patriot] Miles was a great part of our "community" and a great man to his friends. His legacy will ride on, and his heart will race in our minds forever! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the rest of the family!

-Jack Douglas Edwards-
The 5.0 Ho

R.I.P. Miles "Our Ruff Rider in the sky"----Keep us safe Man!

--------------------
Too many motorcycles...and now a destroyed arm from Motocross...brrraaappp

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
DropTopFox
drama
Member # 1689

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DropTopFox  Ford pictures for DropTopFox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When I got out of my roll over without a scratch on me I thought I was invinceible. It's stuff like this that makes me realize how lucky I was. 200 plus posts in a day... that's unreal. That's showing a lot of love people. RIP Miles. Anyone that could help this many people really was a great soul. Everyone will always remember you.
Peace man [worship]

--------------------
Go out and do something for yourself today everyone, quit depending on others

-Me
http://www.CaliforniaFords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=00001689

Posts: 4003 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
WICKED SS
¯
Member # 197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WICKED SS  Ford pictures for WICKED SS  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn....
I only hung out with him once and talked to him online alot, man he seemed like a really cool person! I couldnt believe it when my friend told me about this, this is really fucked up!
We were trying to set something up for a long time to compare our cars in a few runs.
R.I.P Miles
[patriot]

--------------------
2001 Camaro SS
1995 Mustang GT 347ci - sold
1993 Supra PT74 - sold

94sssnake aka svt5150
¯
Member # 1237

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94sssnake aka svt5150  Ford pictures for 94sssnake aka svt5150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just came on the boards and I can't believe this. Never met him but always read his posts and it was almost like I knew him. What a sad time. RIP.

Jeff

--------------------
94 Cobra #2490
Saleen S351 Clone... Too Much $$$

1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

it felt like yesterday when he came home with her. the beginnin to the blown 03

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Bullitt3905
¯
Member # 905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bullitt3905  Ford pictures for Bullitt3905    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
how come the good ones always have to go early???

what's gonna happen to the cobra???

--------------------
2001 Mustang Bullitt #3905
SR springs, koni orange, steeda sts, magnaflows, 18" Bullitt wheels, grille delete, chin spoiler, 03 cf hood, JLT sri

Posts: 1067 | From: citrus heights, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
his bro will represent it.

--------------------

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if someone drives mile's cobra, it should be mile's brother or gabe. From what i've heard they were with him and they certainly meant a lot to miles.

--------------------
=(

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ya and how is gabe doing???

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

he wont answer so i take very hard. iwood to more than i am now. he lost a best friend

--------------------

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i never knew him, but he seemes like a nice guy. its just sad to hear stories like this [Frown] .
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jmir018:
if someone drives mile's cobra, it should be mile's brother or gabe. From what i've heard they were with him and they certainly meant a lot to miles.

Yea, Miles brother Nick, will be driving the Cobra! [Smile]
Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
5.0Brian
¯
Member # 262

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0Brian  Ford pictures for 5.0Brian    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 9COBRA8:
quote:

Nice!! What's he gonna do with the TT? Sell it and keep the Cobra?

--------------------
Brian

---Rest In Peace Miles Werho-Dec. 8 2002---

Posts: 561 | From: Antioch, CA | Registered: May 2001  |  :
9COBRA8
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0Brian:
quote:
Originally posted by 9COBRA8:
quote:

Nice!! What's he gonna do with the TT? Sell it and keep the Cobra?
The TT is Nicks and the Cobra is Miles. The Cobra is not going to be used much since its really only thing left to remember Miles.

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

9COBRA8
Member # 6

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Update:

I found out some information for everyone!

The burial is going to be at:

The Chapel of Chimes
32992 Mission Blvd.
Hayward, CA 94544
Directions to the Chapel of Chimes

Please send your flowers there!

This Friday is also Miles 23rd Birthday. You are welcome to bring girts to the Viewing on Friday. There will be a place at the funeral home for that if you wish to do so.

Public Viewing for Everyone:
5pm - 8pm on Friday

Funeral Burial for Everyone:
10:30am on Saturday

Cruise in memory of Miles:
TBA on Sunday

I hope everyone will be able to come! [Smile]

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Matt

[ December 10, 2002, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: 9COBRA8 ]

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thank you matt...the service sat morning is at the chapel of chimes? Thanks again.

--------------------
Too many motorcycles...and now a destroyed arm from Motocross...brrraaappp

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
White02GT
¯
Member # 611

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White02GT  Ford pictures for White02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the info Matt. I will see everybody on friday night, and sunday afternoon. I have to work saturday. Best of luck to everybody that goes.

Miles, you will be missed. [Frown]

--------------------
2002 Mustang GT 13.54 @ 102

"You can't out smart a smartass" Eminem

Posts: 1984 | From: Mountain View, Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Hemi Ted
¯
Member # 478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hemi Ted  Ford pictures for Hemi Ted    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My God. May Miles rest in peace.
Miles was a great guy to me. Lent me a hand too.
Man........ Please be careful all.

--------------------
2005 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa
Anniversary Edition
"Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!"

Posts: 2601 | From: Tomball, TX | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanx for keeping us updated...i hear the stickers are coming along good. on friday after the viewing r we still gonna go to milpitas in and out?
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

stickers are com in ill have them soon for everyone

--------------------

98snakebite
¯
Member # 1295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98snakebite  Ford pictures for 98snakebite    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Never met Miles, but after reading the posts in this thread I wish I had. I enjoyed reading his posts, especially the video he took in the 03. My heart goes out to his family and friends and they will be in my prayers. Makes you realize how fragile life is. Rest in Peace Miles. [Frown]

--------------------
98 black on black cobra coupe
K&N filter
Bassani X-haust cat-back with Bassani X-pipe w-out cats
4.10 FMS gears
Pro 5.0 shifter
Steeda Pullies
BBK long tubes on the way
New Suspension coming soon

Zach281
¯
Member # 171

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zach281  Ford pictures for Zach281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have never met Miles before, but it is still very sad when anything like this happens. I wish the best for his family and friends, you will be missed. [Frown]

--------------------
- 99 Cobra - Rio Red - Convertible -

- 94 Red GT - Sold 02/26/03 -

Posts: 361 | From: Rocklin, CA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com