Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Our friend Milesblown03...R.I.P... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Our friend Milesblown03...R.I.P...
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG I just met him yesterday for the first time. Really nice guy. You will be missed.
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
Rev Happy
¯
Member # 661

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for Rev Happy  Ford pictures for Rev Happy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow...

Didn't know him personally but my condolences to his family...

Posts: 182 | From: Southern California | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown]
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
QWKBTCH
¯
Member # 782

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for QWKBTCH  Ford pictures for QWKBTCH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Sawson...
It just seems to horrible to be true. Miles is a great friend of the Sic Crew and we are really gunna miss him. Sorry bout not believing it at first. [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------
Autumn (a.k.a. QWKBTCH)
I might be a chick but I don't drive like one!

Posts: 487 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
notsue
¯
Member # 557

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for notsue  Ford pictures for notsue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is too much for me, didn't know him but I'm just as hurt. I hope the family and such make it through this [Frown]

--------------------
-Suzanne

Posts: 616 | From: Fort Riley | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
4RS FED
¯
Member # 2067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4RS FED  Ford pictures for 4RS FED  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this is sad to hear, what happened to all of his old posts, did they disappear? i was looking for the one that he did this morning/last night, saying how fast his cobra went, i thought he mentioned going to the track to day as well...what changed his mind??? i to have been in a pretty horific motorcycle accident on the freeway, and i am lucky enough to still be here now, i have since not riode a motorcycle and i dont think i will, no matter how careful you are someone is always on there cell phone or in a hurry and your life to them is irrelavent. My prayers go out to his family and friends, and anyone else on a bike be careful...

--------------------
i have a twin turbo mustang and you don't!

1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let me know if i can help in any way. does anyone got his house number to ask and send my condolences

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
98RaVeN
¯
Member # 683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98RaVeN  Ford pictures for 98RaVeN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
.................. [Frown] Sorry guys but I am speachless right now. RIP Miles
Posts: 987 | From: Hayward Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry to hear that. I enjoyed reading his replies, but never met him in person.

Rest in peace. You seem to have been a great influence to this Ford community.

Jesse Petersen

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
5project stang0
¯
Member # 2082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5project stang0  Ford pictures for 5project stang0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i didnt know him personally, but I enjoyed his posts. Its weird becasue i was just reading his post that he put up about his saturday 1.4 times and then I read this. Sad. [Frown]

--------------------
"Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, Torque is how far you take the wall with you."

1989 bronco with a 8 inch lift...GONE
1972 camaro split bumper....GONE
1994 bagged and shaved s10....GONE
1989 mustang....GONE
whats next?

Posts: 887 | From: Livermore, Ca | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :
88gt
Custom
Member # 579

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88gt  Ford pictures for 88gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is horrible news. I've always respected Miles' opinion and you could tell from his posts that he was a great guy, always willing to lend a hand.

I know it's early, but a cruise or track day in his memory might be a nice thing. His goal was always to get that car into the 11's. If it's cool with his family it might be nice to have Brian or Drew get him that 11 second slip in his Cobra. We know Miles loved his car, and I'm sure he'd love to see something like this happen.

Posts: 1482 | From: Santa Clara/Bay area | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
badazz
¯
Member # 1773

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for badazz  Ford pictures for badazz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damnnn....me being a fellow rider also, my condolences are out to his family...i have burried 4 friends because of sportbikes....and its hard every time because it makes you think but then again....its the rush we all live for. RIP brotha....damn this is a big shocker to cafords because he was a big part of this board. maybe the moderators can set up a paypal account for the family and we call can chip in for the expenses they will face and show out appreciation to them. [Frown] RIP [patriot]
FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I also just met him Sat.

Godspeed, Miles.

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I meet him once and from that I will remember Miles for my lifetime and he should be remembered by all of us. I hope that his soul is at rest and that he can keep a watchfull eye on all bike riders and us mustang guys. My prayer goes out to all of his family and closet friends. [Frown]

R.I.P. miles [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

5project stang0
¯
Member # 2082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5project stang0  Ford pictures for 5project stang0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i didnt know him personally, but I enjoyed his posts. Its weird becasue i was just reading his post that he put up about his saturday 1.4 times and then I read this. Sad. [Frown]

--------------------
"Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, Torque is how far you take the wall with you."

1989 bronco with a 8 inch lift...GONE
1972 camaro split bumper....GONE
1994 bagged and shaved s10....GONE
1989 mustang....GONE
whats next?

Posts: 887 | From: Livermore, Ca | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :
WYLD VRT
¯
Member # 526

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WYLD VRT  Ford pictures for WYLD VRT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends... RIP Miles, you will be sorely missed [Frown]

[ December 09, 2002, 07:49 AM: Message edited by: WYLD VRT ]

Posts: 480 | From: San Luis Obispo, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Primer GR40
¯
Member # 476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Primer GR40  Ford pictures for Primer GR40  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
RIP [Frown]

--------------------
Superdupercharged Cobra
No Transmatic Notch

POONSTANG
¯
Member # 79

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POONSTANG  Ford pictures for POONSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't believe this....I have no idea what to say other than my prayers are with all of his friends and family members. Totally speachless... [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------
98 Chrome Yellow Cobra === Sold
2004 Silver WRX Wagon ==== Modded
1967 Black/Green Mustang Coupe
*being resto-modded as we speak*

Posts: 933 | From: Lawrenceville, Ga | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
5.0Brian
¯
Member # 262

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0Brian  Ford pictures for 5.0Brian    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy crap!!!! This really sucks. I've known Miles for a few years now and he was a really cool guy. Always willing to give a hand. He helped with working on cars, I bought parts from him, hung out with him at work, went snowboarding with him, etc., now no more [Frown] . Last time I saw him was when he took me for a ride in his Cobra at the show in Pleasant Hill. It's hard to realize that we won't see him anymore. You will be missed Miles, rest in peace.

-Any news yet on how Nick, his parents, or his girlfriend are doing?

[ December 08, 2002, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: 5.0Brian ]

--------------------
Brian

---Rest In Peace Miles Werho-Dec. 8 2002---

Posts: 561 | From: Antioch, CA | Registered: May 2001  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

[Frown] RIP MAN [Frown]

--------------------
Too many motorcycles...and now a destroyed arm from Motocross...brrraaappp

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
OldSchoolFormula
¯
Member # 823

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OldSchoolFormula  Ford pictures for OldSchoolFormula    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. I never got the privelage to meet the guy, but this hits me fairly hard. Amazing how fragile each and every one of our lives are. Don't really know what else to say, I'm speechless. [Frown]

--------------------
1973 Formula 400

Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just heard about this...had to check the boards to see for myself. RIP Miles

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

7.3L White Whale
¯
Member # 1848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 7.3L White Whale  Ford pictures for 7.3L White Whale    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Didn't know the guy personally but i did talk to him a bunch through pms and he revved his car up on the phone for me so i could hear exhaust when i wanted to get mine. seems like a nice guy. i didnt even know him personally and im pretty shocked.

--------------------
444 cubic inches and a 105mm turbo.

2001 gt.... sold

02 wrx... shits in the works

WIKD 281
CaliforniaFords.com
Owner
Member # 40

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WIKD 281  Ford pictures for WIKD 281  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by OldSchoolFormula:
Wow.>this hits me fairly hard. Amazing how fragile each and every one of our lives are. Don't really know what else to say, I'm speechless. [Frown]

I couldnt agree more> life is so short> sad to see such a great person go.
R.I.P. Miles

--------------------
----------------------------------
Faster than most, slower than less.

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this hurts so much to know, i had just met him at the meet at pleasant hill meet. He was the NICEST guy i had ever met and a truly nice friend. I didnt get to know him as much as i had looked forward to,i will miss him dearly... MY hopes and prayers go out to his family and everyone on the site hurt by this accident. please keep me informed on what happens i would like to know. [Frown]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com