Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Our friend Milesblown03...R.I.P... (Page 10)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Our friend Milesblown03...R.I.P...
Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just printed out the funeral info and I will try my best to be there. Glad to hear from some of the family.

--------------------
Support our troops!

BLOWN03 HD
¯
Member # 1015

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLOWN03 HD  Ford pictures for BLOWN03 HD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This brings back memories of my brother. I lost my brother 3 years ago in a motorcycle accident also. He was 21 when he died. If the family needs anything let me know. Miles you will be missed dearly. I meet him once at one of the meets and he was a cool guy. God bles you Miles, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Darin Silveira

--------------------
New toy: 2003 Harley Davidson 100th Anniveray black and silver F-150

Totaled Dec 29,2002
Triple Black 98 Cobra Convertible

yesIdid
¯
Member # 58

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yesIdid  Ford pictures for yesIdid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't know him, but I do know he's been an informative member of this site since the beginning [Frown] .

May he rest in peace...

Posts: 514 | From: San Franpsycho | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
Drift-GT
¯
Member # 762

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drift-GT  Ford pictures for Drift-GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I only met him a couple of times when I worked at Kragen. He came in with Gabe (when he lived in Freakmont) to get parts and bug Rob P. and I. My thoughts and prayers are with him, his family, and any one touched by this terrible event. But for every life lost there is another new life formed, the cycle of life.

--------------------
- 1965 GT “K” code Mustang, RIP
- 2002 Silver GT 5 speed
- 2004 Kawasaki ZX-10R

Posts: 552 | From: Freakmont, CA U.S. of A | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
COPFITY
¯
Member # 1845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COPFITY  Ford pictures for COPFITY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I never met Miles, although I can see he was greatly loved, and will be undoubtedly missed...

My condolences to his family, friends, and love ones.

If his family needs anything please let me know, and I will do what I can to help.

woody@bondmfg.com

[ December 11, 2002, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: COPFITY ]

--------------------
'92 Mustang LX Coupe
-Procharger P600
'71 Camaro Project
'97 Saturn SL1(saving the planet)

Posts: 884 | From: Pittsburg CA... No "H" cuz we don't hate! | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
r1
CAFords OG
Member # 1144

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for r1  Ford pictures for r1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey 1sic dwhen you said you will see how gabe is? do yuo mean gabe with the gsxr 750 yellow from sac. was he good friends with him?

--------------------
shit breaks then you buy the good stuff

1FastLX
¯
Member # 1178

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FastLX  Ford pictures for 1FastLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
R.I.P Miles, God Bless

My condolences to his family, and friends
[Frown]

--------------------
85 Mustang GT
91 2.3 Coupe
The Westside Strangler

the510er
¯
Member # 2189

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the510er  Ford pictures for the510er    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this is miles brother nick im going to be posting a little more on the site from now on hope u guys dont mind that i drive an audi lol but anyways wanted to let everyone know on sunday the 15th me and tonya will be cruising out to sac for a roadside memorial and anyone who wants to come and pay their respects to miles is more then welcome i dont know if well have alot of people but i hope people show up i just wanted to post on here to c if anyone had any ideas how many people wanted to go and maybe some ideas about where we can all meet i want it to be around 10 in the morning so were not out all night but im guessing it will take about 2 hours to get there and two hours back plus everything in between all ideas r welcome

--------------------
nick werho

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will be there. Are we going right after the funeral?

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
welcome nick...an audi? That's all good man..I love em... [patriot]

At any rate...I'll be there with you guys. I want to give miles a glove and a note man. Please give me details and I'll meet anywhere anytime. I'm in Roseville so it'll be easy. Thanks again.

I'm terribly sorry about your brother. He was a rgeat man and will be missed by many. A fellow rider and and stanger was lost and a great friend to many. My thoughs and condolences are with you and your family. God bless you.

R.I.P. Miles..."our ruff rider in the sky"--keep us safe man!

--------------------
Too many motorcycles...and now a destroyed arm from Motocross...brrraaappp

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
I will be there. Are we going right after the funeral?

I beieve this is on sunday....the funeral is sat...I could be reading this wrong....

--------------------

GHOSTDOG
¯
Member # 522

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GHOSTDOG  Ford pictures for GHOSTDOG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just wanted to give my condolences from me and some of the other guys from fairway park , i live in the same neighborhood as your brother and you lived and let some of the guys around here no of the tragedy our prayers are with you

--------------------
hennessy lemon squeeze and green bud chillin in my stang with a mean mug

Posts: 320 | From: ANY LIQUOR STORE IN THE 510 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
Jimbo
¯
Member # 1456

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jimbo  Ford pictures for Jimbo  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh man, this is the first I have been to the site since the weekend. I just saw him up at the dragstrip on Saturday. My deepest condolences go to his family and friends.
Posts: 352 | From: Castro Valley,CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
r1
CAFords OG
Member # 1144

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for r1  Ford pictures for r1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
not to be insensitive but does anyone know what happen to him, i mean was anyone there? hopefully he was not alone, any of friends riding with him at the time? what bike did he drive?

--------------------
shit breaks then you buy the good stuff

1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by r1:
hey 1sic dwhen you said you will see how gabe is? do yuo mean gabe with the gsxr 750 yellow from sac. was he good friends with him?

gabe was one of his best friends. i didnt he had a bike. he was part of 98cobra.com b4 .
still havent talked to him. anyone know if gabe is ok

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
gabe was there

--------------------

chris werho
Member # 2192

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chris werho  Ford pictures for chris werho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone, my name is Chris, I am Miles' other brother. And the very proud owner of his cougar.
It seems Miles touched a great many people, and had many friends. It is so refreshing to see such an outpouring of overwhelming support. Thank you all. It is such an honor to have a lttle brother of Miles' stature. I hope to see you all on the memorial cruise sunday morning. Miles rode a yellow 99 Honda vtr 1000 and he seemed to enjoy every minute of it.

StoplightWarrior
¯
Member # 211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StoplightWarrior  Ford pictures for StoplightWarrior        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by chris werho:
Hi everyone, my name is Chris, I am Miles' other brother. And the very proud owner of his cougar.
It seems Miles touched a great many people, and had many friends. It is so refreshing to see such an outpouring of overwhelming support. Thank you all. It is such an honor to have a lttle brother of Miles' stature. I hope to see you all on the memorial cruise sunday morning. Miles rode a yellow 99 Honda vtr 1000 and he seemed to enjoy every minute of it.

Your brother was truly a great guy. Extremely friendly, helpful, down to earth, and kind. Everything you have read in these threads is the truth. No one is feigning sympathy here....he was one of the good guys, and he will be missed.

--------------------
2000 GT
couple bolt ons

Check out the website: peep it

Posts: 2952 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

"Real riders ride red"--honda [patriot] ...funny he had a yellow honda like me...but we still ride red!

CHRIS- Your brother is a real man. He was a great person and I'm sure you can tell from the massive amounts of great things spoken of your brother...he was greatly ppriciated and well like. A good man, and a good soul. He will be greatly missed and never forgotten. God bless you Chris. I know this must be a hard time for you and your family, and we feel your pain, and every single person on here is here for you. You, your family, and your brother are in my every prayer...Keep your head high and your brother by your side.

R.I.P Miles "our ruff rider in the sky" Keep us safe man!!!

--------------------

Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So if I have read everything right its going down like this:
Viewing is on Friday
Funeral is on Saturday
Cruise is on Sunday

Am I right or totally wrong?

--------------------
Support our troops!

9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 91sleeper:
So if I have read everything right its going down like this:
Viewing is on Friday
Funeral is on Saturday
Cruise is on Sunday

Am I right or totally wrong?

You are correct. We are cruising to the accident site to place flowers on the side of the road. I know it a long trip. Hope everyone can make it.

-Matt

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
the510er
¯
Member # 2189

Ford Icon 11 posted      Profile for the510er  Ford pictures for the510er    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just thought i say a word of thanx to all the support from the site especially from matt who has been taking alot of burden off our shoulders and to everyone else who is helping make shirts or stickers or donating whatever we appreciate it and thank all u guys nick

--------------------
nick werho

ARTHURFONZERALI
Member # 2197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARTHURFONZERALI  Ford pictures for ARTHURFONZERALI    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what up evrybody..i always knew about 98cobra.com and this site but never checked it out..i never knew how many friends miles had until i started reading evrybodys little messages,its hella cool tha he was liked byso many people.i had known miles and his family since i was like 5 and he was one of the coolest down to earth people ive ever known..always down to lend a hand even though me and his brother nick didnt have a ford..lol..but most of u guys already knew how kind and generous he was..you will be mist my brotha but atleast i know ur not up there alone,i know ur up there kickin it with our boy brian looking after us....art..
chris werho
Member # 2192

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chris werho  Ford pictures for chris werho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, I am Miles Dad. I wish to express my sincere thanks To Matt,Justin, and everybody that knew Miles. Your messages helped in a very big way, with my wife and I.
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

he touched us all. sorry to hear. he was a great friend. keep your heads up.

[ December 14, 2002, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: 1SicStanG716 ]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com