Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Our friend Milesblown03...R.I.P... (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Our friend Milesblown03...R.I.P...
White02GT
¯
Member # 611

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White02GT  Ford pictures for White02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] This is a complete shock to myself, and everybody here. I never got the chance to meet miles, but I was always envious of his cobra. He showed a true passion for cars, and always had a positive thing to say. I can't remember one bad post or bad thing that he's said. This is just completely shocking. My thoughts go out to his family and close friends for their safety and feelings. I wish them all the best.

Miles, you will never be forgotten, you've made too strong of a positive impression on everybody here. Thank you for everything you've done.

--------------------
2002 Mustang GT 13.54 @ 102

"You can't out smart a smartass" Eminem

Posts: 1984 | From: Mountain View, Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by bunchmyfunky:
OMG I just met him yesterday for the first time. Really nice guy. You will be missed.

ditto. I'm thanking myself now that I walked over to say hi to him.
unbelievable. R.I.P. Miles [Frown]

Red C5
¯
Member # 1561

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red C5  Ford pictures for Red C5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is truly sad. I never met Miles in person but talked to him through e-mail a few times. Rest in peace Miles. [Frown]
V6Gurl
¯
Member # 1147

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for V6Gurl  Ford pictures for V6Gurl  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Miles had great friends and people who cared for him. I can see this in all the previous posts. This jus shows how precious the human life really is and everyone should realize that someone we talk to today may not be around tomorrow...it's sad but true. Lets all be and stay good friends and show miles that we care for him still as well as everyone else we come in contact with.

You are always with us Miles

--------------------
2001 V6 Firebird Best ET: 15.0 @ 89.7 MPH 2.0, 60 Ft.
Flowmaster exhaust, Custom Cold Air Intake, K&N Filters, H&R Springs - 2in. Drop, Z28 Front and Rear Sway Bars. Soon to come: 3:73 gears, Ram Air Lid, Cut out, Shift Kit, and Hpp3 Hypertech.
"You're Not Doing Anything Wrong Unless You Get Caught!"
Wanna Run Boys??? http://www.TheSicCrew.com

Posts: 139 | From: CaliCaliCalifornia | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I never really knew him at all, I remember he had a Cougar or something??? [Confused] and then soon after he got an '03. This is hard to beleive, it's very weird how things change so quickly. And I think, there should be a PayPal account set up for him Family. [Frown]
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post 
Treat every day like it's your last...

Rest in peace Miles.

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
03SHKER
¯
Member # 1397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SHKER  Ford pictures for 03SHKER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn guys, I am SO sorry!
-Chris

--------------------
chris@apexmotorsports.com
2555 Lafayette Blvd. Suite #122
Santa Clara, CA 95050
408-588-0075

98ponygal
Board Blondie
Member # 1393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98ponygal  Ford pictures for 98ponygal  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, this is really horrible news to everyone. And my heart really goes out to his family and friends. I know how it is to lose someone so important to you. Everythign thing that i ever heard about Miles was always postive and never anythign bad. He's in a better place now, but its never easy to see someone go.
RIP Miles.

ash [Frown]

I definately think we shoud all do someting in his remembrance and celebrate what a great person he was.

--------------------
~* Ashleigh *~
http://community.webshots.com/album/68102500CVFrNy

Posts: 596 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the part that hurts me most is when i asked if he was goin tothe gtg today and he didnt know and he said if i told him sooner he wood go but he was goin on a bike ride.and i cant do anything about it

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
5.0Brian
¯
Member # 262

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0Brian  Ford pictures for 5.0Brian    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Clark:
I never really knew him at all, I remember he had a Cougar or something??? [Confused] and then soon after he got an '03. This is hard to beleive, it's very weird how things change so quickly. And I think, there should be a PayPal account set up for him Family. [Frown]

Yeah, he had an old Cougar that he fabricated his own twin turbo setup for. Sounded pretty cool and ran well. I think he sold it to his brother.

--------------------
Brian

---Rest In Peace Miles Werho-Dec. 8 2002---

Posts: 561 | From: Antioch, CA | Registered: May 2001  |  :
WyldGurl
¯
Member # 1847

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WyldGurl  Ford pictures for WyldGurl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is a very sad day... I have only met him once and he was one of the nicest guys ever. when me and my friend were drooling over his car he just humored us and didn't even laugh or make any comments about stupid girls. It is also ironic because I never ride on bikes and a friend of mine just convinced me to go on a ride with him tomorrow. This just reconfirms that bikes are not safe no matter how experienced you are. there is always someone out there who is in a hurry or just not paying attention.

R.I.P. Miles.....

--------------------
Ride or Die...I.L.J.E

Posts: 227 | From: fremont,ca | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i remeber those days
he was goin to do one for my with spare turbos and intercoolers

--------------------

7.3L White Whale
¯
Member # 1848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 7.3L White Whale  Ford pictures for 7.3L White Whale    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think we should use some of the money that gets made from the t shirts and give it to his family or something like that and at least put 'rip miles 12/08/02' somewhere on the shirt, its only right. A song that kinda reminds me of this is Senses Fail- Stephen, even though miles name is not stephen, the lyrics speak everyones emotions about miles.

--------------------
444 cubic inches and a 105mm turbo.

2001 gt.... sold

02 wrx... shits in the works

NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn that sucks,i didnt know the guy but i feel for him and for the people who knew him.
ive had a couple of friends that have died in car and bike accidents.

R.I.P BRO [patriot]

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
98ponygal
Board Blondie
Member # 1393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98ponygal  Ford pictures for 98ponygal  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
at least put 'rip miles 12/08/02' somewhere on the shirt, its only right.
agree... would be a great way to show our respects!

--------------------
~* Ashleigh *~
http://community.webshots.com/album/68102500CVFrNy

Posts: 596 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have posted already and I have been reading and the money thing is cool and I was thinking maybe with the money someone could check with his family and put it into his car since he loved that car so much?? just an idea?

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

sticker time for hte back window
gotta too good of friend

--------------------

2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
alright, a lot of us are in an AOL Chatroom MilesBlown03 and talking about Miles. We were talking about how Miles could always make us smile, and realized that if you rearranged the name "Miles" it spells Smile. So I think we should all just smile remembering how cool Miles is. If anyone wants to come chat with us, send me an IM at TheRaccoonMaster and ill send you an invitation to chat

Rip Miles [patriot]

Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
OneDayAtATime
Member # 2169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneDayAtATime  Ford pictures for OneDayAtATime    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is Dan Starkey AKA Punkina5.slow I wont post anymore than this as I was asked to leave the site temporarily but I had to re register just to say a few good things about Miles. I met up with him many times and we bargained back and forth on some used parts and BS'd alot.RIP

He will be missed. I had met him many times and he had a love for speed. He helped out alot of folks and gave some awesome deals on used parts to alot of people.

God will treat him good.

Life is fragile.

He contributed alot to this site and others.

onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] i was at the track on saturday and saw his car running at the track, but feel bad that i did not get the chance to meet him. i was thinking about getting a bike but after hearing this sad news im not... [Frown]

RIP miles

Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man....I have the absolute biggist lump in my throat right now. I can't believe this happened. Miles was one of the coolest guys you could ever meet. He was so kind, and warm hearted its sad to see him go so tragicly. He became good friends with me, when I found out he lived in my apartment complex. I would talk with him at every event, and even when he came out to my club's street races. He was always enthusiastic about things he did. Was creative in parts he made himself. And had a wonderful future ahead of him. Miles was a tech for Mercedes, who had a large knowledge of cars. He was always willing to show people what the cobra could do. Me and Autumn (qwkbtch) remember the night he took her for a ride down 580 to tracy, damn that car flew by me so fast, it was unreal. He was(is) a great man, and will be missed by all of us. Miles, keep an eye out for us. Well make sure the snake gets those times, in some way or another. [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"one more day" by diamond rio is a good song to help all of u get through these times...
Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spdfreak LS1  Ford pictures for Spdfreak LS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I first met him on 580 9am in the morning, he sped up on me, saw my 98cobra.com stickers, and gave me a friendly wave......

[ December 08, 2002, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: SpdfreakLS1 ]

--------------------
Juice times to come!!
http://www.thesiccrew.com/Kevin.html
http://www.geocities.com/kevtopgun/Z28.html
12.9 and 111mph traps on Street tires.
quote:
Originally posted by FireWhore:
..... nor do i care what any of u peeps think....or me for that matter....

Posts: 2202 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow i just now found out about this and i am speachless, RIP miles, i will never forget the time you came down here and you gave me a ride in ur car man, even though we never found the race it was awsome knowing you. RIP

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't know Miles but i liked reading his posts about his car. He sounded like a nice guy. I send my condolences to his family and friends. I feel connected to him since we posted on the same board this is gonna be a bad week. Tomorrow i have to put my dog to sleep [Frown] This is very upsetting losing a fellow Mustang fan. My thoughts are with him. RIP Miles
Dana

[ December 08, 2002, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: Cobra50Jeep ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com