Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bike to work day (Page 10)

Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Bike to work day
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
the look on dudes face was truly pedal pussy priceless

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA "pedal pussy priceless?" hahaha

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok my face hurts from laughing
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this thread is fucking hilarious!!! [worship]

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FUKK MAN! Its that time of year again, [Whoo Whooooo!] .And what brought me to this post is kinda scary [Eek!] .See I actually forgot it was this time of year,HELL I was right on even to the date it was first posted.But one of the founding members of the running over your local pedal pussy foundation has jumped ship and went out and got one of these himself.........

Yes you heard it here first people TEAM SOLO has got his hands on a 10 speed looking mountain bike thing and just road it to my shop tonight and was talking about riding it to work occasionally,then he said he was getting the shoes,HOMIE please stop there and dont get them transvestite looking speedo's PLEASE................Oh well if I see him on the road now its [burnout] [Big Grin]

Let the games begin people [patriot]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by HaulnAssMaro:
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
This coming May 15th is bike to work day and I am looking forward to pedaling at least 40 miles to and from work. If any body else is interested in parking their Mustang for a day just to save on gas or do somthing different, you can check outwww.511.org for all the details. If you register for bike do work day, you could win a $750 bicycle shop gift certificate. [patriot]

That has to be the gayest post I have ever seen here...................
ANd still is after all this time [Eek!]
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Damn took out all sorts of shit that was in my way to get to this one,but I got it [Big Grin]

-

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Matt...yer killing my cover. This year's plan is to roll with em and kick em over. I'm calling it a 'Ride-by' [Smile]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
Matt...yer killing my cover. This year's plan is to roll with em and kick em over. I'm calling it a 'Ride-by' [Smile]

See I knew you were still down,hopefully I didnt blow you cover to bad............Thats killer I can see it now,ride along side,stick out your foot and kick em over!If its a big pack of them it could start a chain reaction

GOOD TIMES!

[ May 11, 2007, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL that would be funny to see someone kicking over another biker.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ran over these bikes today when they were parked in front of a store.Fags had blocked the exit door with them like they were the only ones on earth,so I took them out to the parking lot and well you see what happened!Dudes got all pissed and the news showed up to take some pics,they tried to call the cops first but they just laughed at them! [burnout]

-

[ May 18, 2007, 01:02 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, some people, like the dude from suckass motorsports may not like cyclists or the bike to work gig, but fortunately, guys like him are in the minority! The whole bike to work day was a big success as usual! On this special day, I rode my full on carbon fiber bike that is worth more than a used 98 Cobra. [Eek!]
 -

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn that bike is pretty sick [Eek!]

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
Ok, some people, like the dude from suckass motorsports may not like cyclists or the bike to work gig, but fortunately, guys like him are in the minority! The whole bike to work day was a big success as usual! On this special day, I rode my full on carbon fiber bike that is worth more than a used 98 Cobra. [Eek!]
 -

Ahh did someone piss on your bike seat today? If im the minority then how come I saw millions of cars to oh lets say maybe a handful of bikes,half of which I ran over.Your right it was a specila day,looking at those bikes after I was done with them was awesome!
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did I miss bike to work day?? Fawk. I know a couple guys who enjoy driving up highway 9 in their diesel trucks. Everytime they see a pack of bikers, they romp on the accelerator and throw out a huge cloud of soot for the bikers to breathe going uphill. The look on their faces is priceless [worship]

Btw, I just read this thread from beginning to end. Classic [patriot] And where is solo's report of today's carnage? I want to hear how operation spandex went.

[ May 18, 2007, 03:09 AM: Message edited by: DLo ]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man.... FWIW, I didn't see a single bike today aside from my mt bike... tucked safely away from HaulinAss' rampaging path! [Eek!] [Razz]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by 94gt:
Man.... FWIW, I didn't see a single bike today aside from my mt bike... tucked safely away from HaulinAss' rampaging path! [Eek!] [Razz]

Fukk im pissed,one of those fukkin things took out my just 2 week ago installed front spoiler [Mad]
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
Originally posted by 94gt:

Fukk im pissed,one of those fukkin things took out my just 2 week ago installed front spoiler [Mad]
I would be too! [Mad]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=032072

Damn looks like this dude took things a lil to serious [Eek!]

carajo
¯
Member # 4426

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for carajo  Ford pictures for carajo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol [worship]

--------------------
06 magnum srt8 6.1
05 f250 lifted
94 gt wait till you see me!

Posts: 1468 | From: hate`n in richmond | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
BCINGUU
¯
Member # 2397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BCINGUU  Ford pictures for BCINGUU  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mar 9, 11:37 PM EDT

Brief confrontation interrupts Eugene's naked bike ride

EUGENE, Ore. (AP) -- Police officers trying to control a mass ride of naked bicyclists decided against making any arrests after the confrontation intensified.

Roughly 100 bicyclists in various states of undress took part in the hour-long event that mimicked similar rides held in bigger cities around the world. Along the way, riders cheered, chanted and stopped traffic as they pedaled through the streets of Eugene.

Organizers of the Saturday night event did not alert Eugene police in advance, but officers quickly caught on. At one point, at least three patrol cars showed up near the main pack of cyclists.

When an officer grabbed one of them, several bicyclists surrounded the officer, shouting at him to let the rider go. After letting the first cyclist go, the officer grabbed another.

Cassandra Hurd, 21, then rammed her bike into the other rider's bike.

She told The Register-Guard newspaper she was trying to keep police from making an arrest: "We were making a statement; we weren't doing anything wrong."

An officer grabbed Hurd, who was wearing only panties, and put her on the ground, preparing to arrest her. Another officer trained his Taser on a naked man who approached the scene, but did not use the weapon.

The officers let Hurd go after the crowd chanted for them to leave her alone.

"We attempted to make arrests but the crowd turned on the two officers we had trying to handle the situation and they elected to disengage before someone got hurt," Eugene police Lt. Rich Stronach said.

Stronach said officers may not have gotten involved if the organizers had contacted police ahead of time and obeyed traffic laws.

Naked bike rides, most of them peaceful, have been staged in dozens of cities around the world in recent years. The purpose, besides fun, is to protest global oil dependency and celebrate cycling and the human body.

Portland has been host to such rides for several years. Last year's event drew more than 1,000 participants.

"It's just fun and it caught on as a novel thing to do," said Jonathan Maus, editor of bikeportland.org. "It's a sign of a good healthy bike culture."

---

Information from: The Register-Guard, http://www.registerguard.com

© 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

--------------------
93 Cobra #4563 347ci 12.0@118 505rwhp 524tq
90 GT "Saleen Cobra" style convertible 347ci
67 GT "Eleanor" style coupe 347ci

Posts: 1425 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

ttt [Razz]
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol matt youre a card, this shit is too funny

[ March 13, 2008, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: 86BackInBlack ]

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by 86BackInBlack:
lol matt youre a card, this shit is too funny

[Whoo Whooooo!]
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Matt you gotta admit that the dude took one good swing at you when you called you "sucka ass motorsports" lol

Other than that I feel for the folks that died, but I won't be biking over vasco to work anytime soon...

Peas out carrots......

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
Matt you gotta admit that the dude took one good swing at you when you called you "sucka ass motorsports" lol

Other than that I feel for the folks that died, but I won't be biking over vasco to work anytime soon...

Peas out carrots......

Actually it wasnt all that funny, I would have expected something a lil more. Guess dude had his spandex riding a lil high up his ass that day I suppose.

Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com