Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » FORD vs CHEVY ! ! ! (Page 10)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  16  17  18   
Author Topic: FORD vs CHEVY ! ! !
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe they can pay for a local machine shop to drill the holes for you?
Chris M.
Ignore me, all I do is argue online!
Member # 1708

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris M.  Ford pictures for Chris M.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1SLOWLX:
TEA sent me the wrong heads and when I got them I didn't even look at them I just took them to the machine shop to get the motor done. The heads they sent me have no air injection holes. I wrote them an email and I left them a message on friday. I am going to get in touch with them tomorrow but I have a bad feeling that they won't care. The part number on my invoice is different than what the heads are. [Mad] . The motor was suppose to be in today but now it is still in my garage waiting. I am going to ask them to pay for eveything so the heads can be taken off and put on. I can put the heads on myself but why since I payed to have it done they should pay also.
Albert [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

wow that's weak.
Posts: 2828 | From: West Bay, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I really want the heads I bought. I am going to call them tomorrow and I hope they will give me something to make it work. I want them to send me my heads that I bought and I will send back the other heads and I want them to pay for all the gaskets and for the engine place to take the heads off and put the new ones on and I think that will be fair
Albert

--------------------
Built Tuff with your stuff ;)

1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just got off the phone with TEA great guys. I told him what happened and he is going to take care of everything. He told me I could take the shortblock to the machine shop and have them take the heads off send the old heads back to him put the new set that he is going to send me on and he will pay to have it done thanks TEA
Albert

--------------------

KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KCmustangboy  Ford pictures for KCmustangboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That is very good to hear. [Cool]

--------------------
03 Cobra... Factory long block, with Whipple and AED tune... 812rwhp 10.0s @ 140... almost there!

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Posts: 1691 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Jeff S
¯
Member # 371

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff S  Ford pictures for Jeff S  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW! I'm very suprised he's going to actually pay for the installation. That's excellent customer service right there.

--------------------
'90 Mustang LX: 8.53 @ 157.92 w/ 1.33 60' on DR's
'10 ZR1: FOR SALE
'14 E63 S: RENNtech ECU
'04 Gallardo: UGR TTG

Posts: 2121 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
Zach281
¯
Member # 171

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zach281  Ford pictures for Zach281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I want in on the race!!!! Let my Cobra represent cafords.com!!

--------------------
- 99 Cobra - Rio Red - Convertible -

- 94 Red GT - Sold 02/26/03 -

Posts: 361 | From: Rocklin, CA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
Red C5
¯
Member # 1561

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red C5  Ford pictures for Red C5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do you have a roll bar Zack?
66 InjectedCobra
¯
Member # 819

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 InjectedCobra  Ford pictures for 66 InjectedCobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jeff will you be racing at the ford/GM shoot out?? [patriot]

--------------------
Just An Old Slow Ford!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6389544

Red C5
¯
Member # 1561

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red C5  Ford pictures for Red C5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66 InjectedCobra:
Jeff will you be racing at the ford/GM shoot out?? [patriot]

If you are talking to Jeff S, he is already #-3 on the list. You can check the list on page 1. [patriot]
Saint
¯
Member # 2746

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saint  Ford pictures for Saint    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i post my name and car so does that mean i am in?
Primer GR40
¯
Member # 476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Primer GR40  Ford pictures for Primer GR40  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There is a chance I will be able to get some slicks and make it up there on the 14th. [Big Grin] [burnout]

--------------------
Superdupercharged Cobra
No Transmatic Notch

Red C5
¯
Member # 1561

quote:
Originally posted by Blown Mystic:
There is a chance I will be able to get some slicks and make it up there on the 14th. [Big Grin] [burnout]

Sorry, the list is full.
KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KCmustangboy  Ford pictures for KCmustangboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
KCmustangboy / ?? --?? 5.O LX All motor
Here is an update for you

KCmustangboy / Casey --Green 5.O LX N/A

hopefully I will get to race if not I will have a good night supporting.

--------------------
03 Cobra... Factory long block, with Whipple and AED tune... 812rwhp 10.0s @ 140... almost there!

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Posts: 1691 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Saint:
i post my name and car so does that mean i am in?

Yes, your #16 on the list, check out the original post [patriot]
Stimson
_
Member # 51

quote:
Originally posted by Blown Mystic:

Sounds good! Let me know if you're planning to race so I can add you to the list.
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

I don't think I will be able to make it on the 14 that sucks but I will be at the next meet
Albert

--------------------

FlyingLow
¯
Member # 1485

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for FlyingLow  Ford pictures for FlyingLow    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just wondering if theirs going to be some kind of stand by list just in case someone can't go? Let me know whats up this sounds like a fun event to participate in.
Posts: 346 | From: North Valley SJ | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

quote:
Originally posted by 1SLOWLX:
I don't think I will be able to make it on the 14 that sucks but I will be at the next meet
Albert

Sorry to hear the bad news. We could have really used your car [Frown] Who knows, there may be a "rematch" at the end of summer [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by FlyingLow:
Just wondering if theirs going to be some kind of stand by list just in case someone can't go? Let me know whats up this sounds like a fun event to participate in.

Yeah, cars always break, not get finished in time, ect so we'd like to get as many cars signed up as possible. Even if you don't make it on the "official" Team CaliforniaFords.com list, there is nothing stopping you from heading to the track that day and racing some Chevy's just for fun

[patriot]

Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there but don't put my car on the list. I will have the video camera in one hand and the digi cam in the other.

--------------------
Support our troops!

mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustanggt5091  Ford pictures for mustanggt5091    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am definetly there with the digi cam and my car in spirit, hope too get ther running soon!

--------------------
88 GT 357w (SOLD):(
06 Limited Edition R6 !!!!!

Posts: 2353 | From: Fairfield / Santa Rosa , Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
FlyingLow
¯
Member # 1485

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for FlyingLow  Ford pictures for FlyingLow    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[burnout]

[ June 14, 2003, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: FlyingLow ]

Posts: 346 | From: North Valley SJ | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey Im putting a stock motor in my 99gt
should have it done bye then if every thing goes good

can I still join [patriot] ill be runing low 12's maybbe some high 11's

[ May 25, 2003, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: 99gt-UJSTLST ]

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

Posts: 2558 | From: SAN JOSE CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dont lie, youve got 13.4 written all over you!!! [Eek!]

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jayl:
dont lie, youve got 13.4 written all over you!!! [Eek!]

fucker I told you keep it on the down low HHAHAHAHAHA

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

Posts: 2558 | From: SAN JOSE CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  16  17  18   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com