Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » What is everyone's opinion? Drama on CAFORDS (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: What is everyone's opinion? Drama on CAFORDS
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much for the "Get the bitches" tune?
blazer707
¯
Member # 13842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blazer707  Ford pictures for blazer707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
quote:
Originally posted by blazer707:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bulletsponge:
quote:
Originally posted by Phantom_5.0_2013:
A lot of things u mentioned isn't exactly true but I'm
Not trying to argue online. Whatever you say because Shaun said so

I agree, I am seeing two different stories between him and Thomas. Thomas stated on the forum in one of his posts that he was having tuning issues and Lund fixed them. I honestly think everyone is doing a bit of lying in this situation on both sides.
In the SVTP Thread I clearly stated there was an issue with my tune on Thomas's car. When warmer weather came around his car would randomly stall with the A/C on. He had 2 appointments with me to come in and have it resolved, but did not show up to either. He told me it was 'not a big deal' and he would be coming in with a new Torque Booster setup to be tuned and we'd work out the idle issue then.
He had 2 appointments with me to come in and have it resolved, but did not show up to either.

He said he wanted to give the old setup a shot at the drag strip before swapping to the new setup. In reality he was being given parts at cost to stay away from AED, then the tune, then became an employee. He was PAID to not let me resolve the tune issue. Which we saw on other cars with Long Tube headers BTW, and it was resolved months ago.

More bullshit, I never made an "official" appointment with you for retuning the car, I told you that If I had the car together or ready I would come up with chad also. Never once committed to going.

I was never paid or swayed into going away from AED, I make my own decisions and went with someone to fix the issues with the car. Fixed on first revision without ever touching a dyno.

What is an '"official" appointment? You were on my tuning schedule as requested BY YOU on June 20th at 1pm with Chad. I don't do 'if I can make it I will show up' appointments. This is not a walk-in get and get a tune type of establishment. Your "official" appointment was canceled a few days before June 20th when Chad called to tell me you were not going to make it.

You work for Team BeefCake Racing, you work for Ron Duprat Ford. You do side jobs for Cash and are in direct competition with ALL the local shops including the dealer you work for. It was posted on the net that You will Beat any Bay Area Shops installed Price.

Wow, I called your boss and made a complaint. I must be the worst person ever, because NOBODY does that these days.

Are you going to post that you don't take $$$ in exchange for work like you did on SVTP? More lies to cover up what's really going on here.
Why was I getting phone calls from people quoting YOUR prices to install parts on Coyotes and asking us to beat your prices? Why are people calling me telling what you've been spreading around? AED charges too much and screws up installs then charges to fix these mistakes and can't even tune a CAI.

Say what you want Thomas, Fact is Terry Reeves of Team BeefCake Racing is paying you a salary. Terry Reeves has had an agenda for nearly 2 years to discredit my name after our encounter at PRI. You are being PAID to spread this shit around the internet, don't try to hide that fact. You've posted shit on every board you can find and even registered on new boards to post. You are perpetuating this per Your/Terry's agenda to put AED out of business.

Shaun you must have something wrong with you. You keeping going over this in your head and making this bigger then it ever way.

You had every chance to call me before calling my work. You made the choice not too.

You made this completely personal so now it is personal with me. You do know we both know some of the same people and go to some of the same places right?

I truly feel sorry for greg and drew that they are business partners with you. For what you did will hurt them more then me doing side work on cars.

[ 2014-11-25, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: blazer707 ]

blazer707
¯
Member # 13842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blazer707  Ford pictures for blazer707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL I want to know who said im getting a salary from terry. I get parts at cost. Maybe I should get a salary now.
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
LOL I want to know who said im getting a salary from terry. I get parts at cost. Maybe I should get a salary now.

So you work for a guy so you can just to get the parts cheaper sounds like you're getting hustled.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
blazer707
¯
Member # 13842

quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:

So you work for a guy so you can just to get the parts cheaper sounds like you're getting hustled.
Got to get hustled to hustle.
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I agree, I am seeing two different stories between him and Thomas. Thomas stated on the forum in one of his posts that he was having tuning issues and Lund fixed them. I honestly think everyone is doing a bit of lying in this situation on both sides.
In the SVTP Thread I clearly stated there was an issue with my tune on Thomas's car. When warmer weather came around his car would randomly stall with the A/C on. He had 2 appointments with me to come in and have it resolved, but did not show up to either. He told me it was 'not a big deal' and he would be coming in with a new Torque Booster setup to be tuned and we'd work out the idle issue then.
He had 2 appointments with me to come in and have it resolved, but did not show up to either.

He said he wanted to give the old setup a shot at the drag strip before swapping to the new setup. In reality he was being given parts at cost to stay away from AED, then the tune, then became an employee. He was PAID to not let me resolve the tune issue. Which we saw on other cars with Long Tube headers BTW, and it was resolved months ago.

More bullshit, I never made an "official" appointment with you for retuning the car, I told you that If I had the car together or ready I would come up with chad also. Never once committed to going.

I was never paid or swayed into going away from AED, I make my own decisions and went with someone to fix the issues with the car. Fixed on first revision without ever touching a dyno.

What is an '"official" appointment? You were on my tuning schedule as requested BY YOU on June 20th at 1pm with Chad. I don't do 'if I can make it I will show up' appointments. This is not a walk-in get and get a tune type of establishment. Your "official" appointment was canceled a few days before June 20th when Chad called to tell me you were not going to make it.

You work for Team BeefCake Racing, you work for Ron Duprat Ford. You do side jobs for Cash and are in direct competition with ALL the local shops including the dealer you work for. It was posted on the net that You will Beat any Bay Area Shops installed Price.

Wow, I called your boss and made a complaint. I must be the worst person ever, because NOBODY does that these days.

Are you going to post that you don't take $$$ in exchange for work like you did on SVTP? More lies to cover up what's really going on here.
Why was I getting phone calls from people quoting YOUR prices to install parts on Coyotes and asking us to beat your prices? Why are people calling me telling what you've been spreading around? AED charges too much and screws up installs then charges to fix these mistakes and can't even tune a CAI.

Say what you want Thomas, Fact is Terry Reeves of Team BeefCake Racing is paying you a salary. Terry Reeves has had an agenda for nearly 2 years to discredit my name after our encounter at PRI. You are being PAID to spread this shit around the internet, don't try to hide that fact. You've posted shit on every board you can find and even registered on new boards to post. You are perpetuating this per Your/Terry's agenda to put AED out of business.

Shaun you must have something wrong with you. You keeping going over this in your head and making this bigger then it ever way.

You had every chance to call me before calling my work. You made the choice not too.

You made this completely personal so now it is personal with me. You do know we both know some of the same people and go to some of the same places right?

I truly feel sorry for greg and drew that they are business partners with you. For what you did will hurt them more then me doing side work on cars.

You do not remember me contacting you about this 2 months ago? We specifically talked about this on the phone. I DID contact you AND Terry Reeves a few weeks later about these exact issues you 2 were going around spreading about my business.
That is the instance I refer to when I say Terry Threatened to have You and Chad post up on all the message boards if I did not 'handle' my customers and keep them from questioning Terry's ethics.

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn0s:
quote:
Originally posted by stanger00:
I don't agree with some of the things he did but he felt he had no choice as he was backed into a corner.

And now he and his business partners must pay for "his decision." Had the boss simply fired the tech and never mentioned it was due to Shaun's call, Shaun would puff his chest and be proud of what he did. Shaun had no intention of being caught doing this. You gotta pay to play..... I never would have expected an owner of AED to resort to this from everything I'd heard over the years, I just "THOUGHT" they were above this. I was wrong.
Nobody's job was in danger. That is yet another exaggeration aimed at swaying the public a certain way.
You can not get a Tech fired by calling and complaining they are doing work on the side.

It was my attempt (albeit poor) to give a little taste to Thomas of what he was doing to us.

He got a light slap on the wrist, never was his job in jeopardy. His attempts to say it was further show is true intentions in this, which is to kill our business.

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

blazer707
¯
Member # 13842

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You do not remember me contacting you about this 2 months ago? We specifically talked about this on the phone. I DID contact you AND Terry Reeves a few weeks later about these exact issues you 2 were going around spreading about my business.
That is the instance I refer to when I say Terry Threatened to have You and Chad post up on all the message boards if I did not 'handle' my customers and keep them from questioning Terry's ethics.

Trust me i remember the phone call. Chad and I where listening to you talk about taking food off your families table. I told you I would not railroad you on a public forum. Which I did do, i only told people what happened if they PMd me what happened.

Damage is already done and lines are drawn.

blazer707
¯
Member # 13842

Shaun you called my boss and told them I am doing sidework with company equipment and on company time. Also giving warranties on the repairs through the shop. ALL LIES! DONT TRY AND MAKE YOURSELF LOOK GOOD NOW.
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

quote:
Shaun you called my boss and told them I am doing sidework with company equipment and on company time. Also giving warranties on the repairs through the shop. ALL LIES! DONT TRY AND MAKE YOURSELF LOOK GOOD NOW.

No that is not correct.
You were not a part of that conversation. You're attempts here are again clearly to make things sound far worse than what actually was said.

[ 2014-11-25, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: 93PONY ]

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Trust me i remember the phone call. Chad and I where listening to you talk about taking food off your families table. I told you I would not railroad you on a public forum. Which I did do, i only told people what happened if they PMd me what happened.

Damage is already done and lines are drawn.

Again, not the truth.
You were telling People to PM, call, or email you. All the while posting jabs in customer thread on multiple message boards that mentioned AED. When asked why you'd say 'PM me'.

Your employer (BeefCake) was also posting a bunch of shit to discredit me on multiple boards.
Clearly a coordinated effort by the 2 of you.

[ 2014-11-25, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: 93PONY ]

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

blazer707
¯
Member # 13842

Shaun spin it however you want. Its all been aired out. I know first hand what all you said.

Your a piece of shit for what you did and If someone asks me anything about it Ill refer to the thread where it all happened and will not refer anyone to you. You made the decision to do what you did and I will make the decision to do what I will do.

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shaun you need to take the high road and let it go! What you did was shady and you're still trying to find ways to cover your ass.
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

quote:
Shaun spin it however you want. Its all been aired out. I know first hand what all you said.

Your a piece of shit for what you did and If someone asks me anything about it Ill refer to the thread where it all happened and will not refer anyone to you. You made the decision to do what you did and I will make the decision to do what I will do.

Actually you are the one 'spinning' things to make it look a certain way.
You are the one continuing to post and bring this to the top for everyone to see.
You are the one that has been slandering my business name, and you are the one using this to your/beefcakes benefit to sell products.

I made a valid complaint to your department manager, that is ALL. I never said you were doing it on company time or using company equipment.
I'm sure that's why they called you into the office though, to make sure you were NOT using company resources, so perhaps that's why you *think* I said something to that effect, but I did not.

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

quote:
Originally posted by 5Porn0:
Shaun you need to take the high road and let it go! What you did was shady and you're still trying to find ways to cover your ass.

Just trying to counter some of the lies posted about all this.

There's no covering my ass. I've already admitted publicly to what I did and I've already publicly apologized to Thomas for it.

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

blazer707
¯
Member # 13842

quote:
quote:

You are the one continuing to post and bring this to the top for everyone to see.
You are the one that has been slandering my business name, and you are the one using this to your/beefcakes benefit to sell products.

I made a valid complaint to your department manager, that is ALL. I never said you were doing it on company time or using company equipment.
I'm sure that's why they called you into the office though, to make sure you were NOT using company resources, so perhaps that's why you *think* I said something to that effect, but I did not.

Shaun I listened to the phone call. You are lieing through your teeth now.

This is not going to help you out.

blazer707
¯
Member # 13842

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 5Porn0:

Just trying to counter some of the lies posted about all this.

There's no covering my ass. I've already admitted publicly to what I did and I've already publicly apologized to Thomas for it.

Im sorry but an apoligy from you doesnt go very far.
hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I've already admitted publicly to what I did and I've already publicly apologized to Thomas for it.

Would you have apologized and admitted publicly to your "mistake" as you call it if you were not called on the BS move?

I'm speculating, but I think you wouldn't have in any way owned up to doing that if no one asked you about it.

blazer707
¯
Member # 13842

quote:
quote:
I've already admitted publicly to what I did and I've already publicly apologized to Thomas for it.

Would you have apologized and admitted publicly to your "mistake" as you call it if you were not called on the BS move?

I'm speculating, but I think you wouldn't have in any way owned up to doing that if no one asked you about it.

If the phone call didnt say shaun perry then he wouldve been kicking back thinking he got away with everything.
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

quote:
quote:

From the beginning I stood up like a man should and admitted my mistake. I then apologized directly to Thomas for it.

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

stanger00
¯
Member # 13818

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger00  Ford pictures for stanger00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Post up the recording

--------------------
2000 Mustang GT Aluminator, TFS, Vortech, AED

blazer707
¯
Member # 13842

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Post up the recording
The whole issue is done. I have nothing else to say about it. Both sides of the story have been posted and the people reading can take what they can from it
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I get it now you work for a vender so you can get parts cheaper then turn around an resale the parts for a profit.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
blazer707
¯
Member # 13842

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I get it now you work for a vender so you can get parts cheaper then turn around an resale the parts for a profit.
Nooooo. Just help people out with trying to get them the cheapest price they can.
stanger00
¯
Member # 13818

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger00  Ford pictures for stanger00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Post up the recording
The whole issue is done. I have nothing else to say about it. Both sides of the story have been posted and the people reading can take what they can from it
So what you're saying is that you don't have a recording of this phone call you listened too after you made your initial thread at SVTP, got it.

--------------------
2000 Mustang GT Aluminator, TFS, Vortech, AED

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com