Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » What is everyone's opinion? Drama on CAFORDS (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: What is everyone's opinion? Drama on CAFORDS
97cobra209
¯
Member # 11376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 97cobra209  Ford pictures for 97cobra209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Someone also mentioned Shaun moving to Texas kind of sucks if he tarnished the whole shop and leaves them hanging!!

--------------------
2011 GT/CS 5.0

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
AED WILL BE OK BELIEVE ME..Shaun is a great tuner and knows his shit... he has always been helpful and exceeded my cars expectations ... I will be sporting my exclusive "AED sux " stickers here in carlsbad .. And once again AED FTMFW

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90lxfoxbody  Ford pictures for 90lxfoxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know eric brooks.he is good people and writes code for hpt and has been doing beta testing and really pushed hpt to the fore front(and im a efi live guy) you honestly think a guy with that kinda knowledge needs to quote steal someone elses tune...that really pissed me off, and regaurdless of whatever problems happened you dont get another man fired over some tuning bullshit, that was chicken shit and dirty imo...and last, just about every single guy that turns a wrench has done side work, anyone who says otherwise is a fucking liar.you are going to do what it takes to put foid on the table.does it make it harder for shops? Imo no because if you do good work people will come to you.i know i tune 3 to 4 cars a day and im constantly learning.i really try to help everyone, this last year has been tough for me because of medical reasons but i am getting better after my surgery and trying to improve with taking care of customers when i can.pretty disopointed with how this was handled over a 400 dollar tune.

[ 2014-11-19, 02:28 AM: Message edited by: 90lxfoxbody ]

hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Everyone here stating "I will never leave AED, they are the best" etc are brilliant. If they say otherwise they know to expect a phone call into the office from their boss...... That was a low down dirty move I'd expect from Mike Mak etc.

[ 2014-11-19, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: hidnn0s ]

Phantom_5.0_2013
¯
Member # 12337

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phantom_5.0_2013  Ford pictures for Phantom_5.0_2013    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shaun is a ok tuner, he does what he does to make $ (tuning) but his customer service is (personally talking) garbage. The situation he is in, that wasn't right for him to do to another human being trying to make a living like he is....here's my experience with him, and this off the record isn't to bash.

When I had my supercharged 5.0 tuned by that guy, I was told 500 for a tuning session and I said ok. Took it down there from San Jose, and when I got there he had me and my boy wrech on my own car (I'm paying Shaun for tuning remember) trying to get my JMS boost pump working. While we were doing that I was told on the spot I had to bring my own e85 (wasn't told that before I came) so my friend had to drive 20 mins down the road to get e85 for me (asked for 5 gallons). While he's doing that Shaun kept going off on how time is being wasted.once we couldn't get the boosta pump to work my buddy got back with the e85 (with jugs Shaun let us use to get the gas) said oh no can't tune e85 for your car sorry. We then just went with a pump gas tune for my car............while this guys tuning my car, he is now uploading my tunes into my brand new x4 SCT tuner. Whole uploading he rips the plug out and the tuner went into a safety mode and wouldn't turn back on to the home screen......NOW my car is stuck with Shaun's "Dangerous" tune which he runs on every car he stated as a base tune then takes timing off to make it safe for others cars. At this point I'm trippin out like this guy is gonna blow my car up. Wow. So he told me to mix 100 octane with this tune stuck on my car because my tuner "took a crap" on me and he'll send via email me my safe tune once my tuner gets fixed.
So I left AED having to pay 550, not 500, 550 because shaun forgot to tell me it's extra $ for e85. I paid up, got no tune for my car leaving besides that crazy tune he put on my car and he kept my e85:(

I love aed

[ 2014-11-19, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: Phantom_5.0_2013 ]

--------------------
R.I.P big brother
Willie Guzman
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012
We love you

Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Phantom_5.0_2013:
Shaun is a ok tuner, he does what he does to make $ (tuning) but his customer service is (personally talking) garbage. The situation he is in, that wasn't right for him to do to another human being trying to make a living like he is....here's my experience with him, and this off the record isn't to bash.

When I had my supercharged 5.0 tuned by that guy, I was told 500 for a tuning session and I said ok. Took it down there from San Jose, and when I got there he had me and my boy wrech on my own car (I'm paying Shaun for tuning remember) trying to get my JMS boost pump working. While we were doing that I was told on the spot I had to bring my own e85 (wasn't told that before I came) so my friend had to drive 20 mins down the road to get e85 for me (asked for 5 gallons). While he's doing that Shaun kept going off on how time is being wasted.once we couldn't get the boosta pump to work my buddy got back with the e85 (with jugs Shaun let us use to get the gas) said oh no can't tune e85 for your car sorry. We then just went with a pump gas tune for my car............while this guys tuning my car, he is now uploading my tunes into my brand new x4 SCT tuner. Whole uploading he rips the plug out and the tuner went into a safety mode and wouldn't turn back on to the home screen......NOW my car is stuck with Shaun's "Dangerous" tune which he runs on every car he stated as a base tune then takes timing off to make it safe for others cars. At this point I'm trippin out like this guy is gonna blow my car up. Wow. So he told me to mix 100 octane with this tune stuck on my car because my tuner "took a crap" on me and he'll send via email me my safe tune once my tuner gets fixed.
So I left AED having to pay 550, not 500, 550 because shaun forgot to tell me it's extra $ for e85. I paid up, got no tune for my car leaving besides that crazy tune he put on my car and he kept my e85:(

I love aed

[Eek!]

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
AED WILL BE OK BELIEVE ME..Shaun is a great tuner and knows his shit... he has always been helpful and exceeded my cars expectations ... I will be sporting my exclusive "AED sux " stickers here in carlsbad .. And once again AED FTMFW

Cafords appreciates your reassurance with AED. I'm sure there's a line out Shaun's door right now with people trying to get tunes and AED FTMFW stickers.
Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
2007 S197
¯
Member # 12950

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 2007 S197  Ford pictures for 2007 S197    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Brenspeed and Lund racing FTW

--------------------
1991 Mustang GT- sold
2002 Mustang GT- sold
2006 Honda CBR600RR - sold
07 S197 Full exhaust Full suspension
2010 Lexus IS250 family car

Posts: 49 | From: san jose .ca | Registered: May 2013  |  :
97cobra209
¯
Member # 11376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 97cobra209  Ford pictures for 97cobra209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think there's more unsatisfied pepole out there who out of respect didn't say anything!! But it's clear that Shaun's respect for others ain't the greatest!!

--------------------
2011 GT/CS 5.0

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
I could care less about this situation but it does suck for both parties buts it's not my problem. Shaun still is a badass tuner. My stang drives and runs great. AED FTW!

FTW for now until he calls your work to get you fired.

[Roll Eyes]

You can't fire a boss like myself bro so i have nothing to worry about [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
svt3773
¯
Member # 4759

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt3773  Ford pictures for svt3773    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
I could care less about this situation but it does suck for both parties buts it's not my problem. Shaun still is a badass tuner. My stang drives and runs great. AED FTW!

FTW for now until he calls your work to get you fired.

[Roll Eyes]

You can't fire a boss like myself bro so i have nothing to worry about [Roll Eyes]
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
1989 Ford Ranger

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I love aed

probably used your e85 gas to tune the next guy, what a dick move to not be able to tune your shit n yet scheduling another appt right after yours. That's why you make damn appointments!!!!! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lucky for me I DONT HAVE A BOSS

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Phantom_5.0_2013
¯
Member # 12337

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phantom_5.0_2013  Ford pictures for Phantom_5.0_2013    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT03Gt:
quote:

I love aed

probably used your e85 gas to tune the next guy, what a dick move to not be able to tune your shit n yet scheduling another appt right after yours. That's why you make damn appointments!!!!! [Roll Eyes]
I'm pretty sure he used the e85 for another car and it was a scheduled appointment.

--------------------
R.I.P big brother
Willie Guzman
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012
We love you

stanger00
¯
Member # 13818

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger00  Ford pictures for stanger00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn0s:
Everyone here stating "I will never leave AED, they are the best" etc are brilliant. If they say otherwise they know to expect a phone call into the office from their boss...... That was a low down dirty move I'd expect from Mike Mak etc.

Union member here, good luck!

--------------------
2000 Mustang GT Aluminator, TFS, Vortech, AED

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes I made a mistake. I should not have called RDF and informed them Thomas was doing side jobs, but he was not in any danger of being fired.

The internet is a nasty beast and lies are spread around far to easily. This goes far beyond what most know or care to listen to, but I'll post a little more info anyway.

The fact is Beefcake and I had a run-in at PRI in Dec 2012. I was drunk off my ass and Terry asked me to tune his Race car in front of at least a dozen others in the industry (tuners and shops). I declinded stating he was sponsored by Lund Racing and that would be wrong of him and I if I were to tune his car. He egged me on for a good 10min and a good size crowd grew around us. Repeatedly I told him I would not tune his vehicle and he needed to stay with Lund. The next day he an his wife approached me while I was strolling around the show on my own. Again he asked me to tune his vehicle stating it drove very poorly and he did not care what anybody said, he just wanted his car to drive right and he heard my tunes drove better. I again declinded and we parted ways.

A few days later I received a PM from Beefcake, here it is:
"I know I said send me a file and lets see how great it is. I think that was taken out of context and at this point i'm pretty pi$$ed off.

Apparently it's going around the tuning world that i'm going to start having you tune my car.

I don't seem to remember me actually sending you a file on the car, any info on the car, any money to the car, or so much as a PM on tuning the car.

I would appreciate it if you and your buddies would quit passing around false information. I try to be cordial with other people in the business, especially since you vend on the same forum ,and some of my customers use you for tuning.

I'll be damned if I'm going to have you running around stirring the ***ing pot like that though. You say you don't want to "step on anyone's toes", yet your doing exactly that behind closed doors.

You don't think that info is going to get back around to me?

Not trying to be a complete dick, but what have you tuned that is actually quick. My car runs damn near 8's at full weight in full street trim. It's one of the 3 fastest street 5.0's out there. And lund tunes them all. Why would I trust my car to anyone else. I am also a vendor for Lund racing, and that's where my loyalty lies.

So, don't take some drunk joking (as a comment to something you said), as anything more than that.

I don't want to hear about my name ever being mentioned again with your tuning. Or the next meeting won't go so well.

You said it yourself. You know who the big dog is.

I thought it would be nice for us to be friendly and cordial since we deal with the same community, I didn't realize the Shit talker that you are.

Beef"

Apparently someone that was present during our drunken exchange took it upon themselves to contact Jon Lund and inform him what Terry had asked me to do. Word around the cooler is Terry was threatened by Ken B. to be cut off and I know for a fact Jon was not happy about it. For the record I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, but I did find out who told Jon and why they did it. I also expressed my displeasure with that person as I knew it would only cause me drama. Little did I know how far Terry would go to retaliate.

To save Face and not lose Lund Racing as a vendor Terry spun the whole thing as I approached him and begged him to tune his car.
This put a HUGE riff between Lund Racing and AED, who up until that point were on cordial terms.

Terry then set on an AED Smear campaign online that has been escalating ever since. From online arguments to having his customers make up stories and bash me online, it's what some refer to as the AED vs Beef BS.

Skip ahead to this spring/summer and Terry was giving Thomas smoking deals on parts in an effort to court him away from AED. Thomas wasn't leaving easily, but a deal was struck and Thomas was not only given parts, but then HIRED by Terry.

You can put 2 and 2 together here if you wish, but the way I see it is Thomas was targeted by Terry specifically because he was an AED customer and it looks Very BAD online if an active AED supporter like Thomas turns to Lund Racing. I actually called Thomas and discussed this with him on the phone when I found out he was having Lund tune his car. We discussed the implications of starting drama on the message boards and Thomas assured me he would NOT say anything negative about me or AED as he would not want the same done to him.

Shortly thereafter Thomas was hired by Terry. If you ask me it's now clear specifically to tarnish my reputation as a tuner. From Posts to PM's, emails, and phone conversations, I heard and saw what Thomas was saying to people in an effort to sway them away from AED both online and local. It's what we call Slander, but he would call it his experience with AED. Ultimately he is an EMPLOYEE OF OUR COMPETITION, and employee of an man/company that has been actively attaching AED for nearly 2 years.

Since he is an EMPLOYEE of Team BeefCake Racing and he is actively slandering our name at AED both locally and online I took it upon myself to do a Dick move and that is MY MISTAKE. I've already apologized to Thomas publicly.

Say what you will, I made a mistake. Live and learn, I'm only human. I make mistakes just like everyone else.
At least I am man enough to own up to it.

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I love aed

Neal, this is full of lies and holes but that is what I've come to expect from you after our dealings.

I have all our email conversations saved BTW.

On our website you will see pricing for Boosted applications is $550, E85 is an additional $100. I gave you a discount of $100 and charged you $550 total for both Gas and E85 tunes.

Furthermore I sent you a Base tune via Email so you could drive your car to the shop for custom tuning. Your car came in with installation errors and I spent over 1 hour fixing misc things including your vacuum/boost line routing. I did not charge you a dime for this. Your Xcal came in to me BRICKED. I DID NOT BREAK YOUR XCAL, nor did I sell you this Xcal. I plugged it into my computer and tried to program it and it gave me a random error I'd never seen before. But, it was a brand new X4, one of the first ones sold by SCT and there were bugs. I contacted SCT on the spot and was told they had a Firmware 'bug' with the new X4's and the Xcal would have to go back to SCT for warranty. I got an RMA number for you and told you there was nothing I could do with the Xcal.
So it would not be a total loss, I then took a NEW Xcal off the shelf and used it to tune your vehicle so you would not have wasted your time. I did not sell you this Xcal, and since they are all vin-locked the the vehicle all I could do was tune your car with the Xcal, then return the programming back to STOCK and send you home on the tune you came in on (my base email tune). I would then email you the tunes so you could load them onto YOUR xcal when it came back from SCT.

Unfortunately the fuel you were running was not very good and the Base tune was a little too aggressive IMO for the fuel you were running, so I advised you did NOT race the car till the Xcal came back from SCT and you were able to load the tunes. And, since we were doing E85 you should be using that fuel/tune anyway when racing.

Your buddy did have to go buy the 10 gallons of E85 and that is my mistake for forgetting to tell you ahead of time to bring 10 gallons of E85 with you.

That E85 was RUN IN YOUR CAR and I have the data logs/dyno graph to prove it. I tuned your car on E85, but your BAP was not working correctly so we ran out of fuel on the dyno. You did not want to pay for us to fix your BAP and opted to fix it yourself then come back to finish the E85 tunes. Yes, I was going to charge you to finish the E85 tuning as the installation errors were NOT our issue and I was already giving you 1hr FREE labor fixing other installation errors and I DID NOT CHARGE YOU FOR E85 tuning to begin with.

Look at our website:
All Aftermarket Boosted Fords: $550
E85: $100 extra
http://www.advancedenginedevelopment.com/dyno-tuning

I converted your car BACK to gasoline and return the tune to what you drove in on (my base email tune) with instructions that you had to have SCT fix the Xcal and I would email you your final Gas tunes. The E85 tune would have to be finished when your BAP installation errors were fixed. Since you borrowed our Fuel jugs you could not take your E85, but specifically you said you'd be back in 1 week for a retune. We kept your E85 for over a month before using it as you NEVER CAME BACK. If you did, we'd fill you up with 10 gallons of E85 on us.

Your dismay came when I received the email from you stating you were disappointed in my tuning because you lost a street race. Then later another email stating I was 'shady' because I showed your dyno graph to a guy that was at my shop and asked what your car put down.

[ 2014-11-20, 10:21 AM: Message edited by: 93PONY ]

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If i put AED in my sig do i get a discount on my next tune? You fucked up, owned up to it. whats done is done and if people don't want to pay for your services because they don't like you then you cant do much about that. There are plenty of assholes in this industry that have no people skills. Not that it matters but i have always had good dealings with Shaun, even when my car would break or have a problem he was always willing to help to a reasonable extent. yes he can be a short sarcastic asshole, but he does great work and thats what im paying for.

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Posts: 947 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
281 SMKN
¯
Member # 9269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 281 SMKN  Ford pictures for 281 SMKN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My personal experience...I have been tunning my car at AED for the last 5 years or so and have never had any problems with them, both Shaun and Drew have been very helpfull and I will continue to tune my car at AED.
Posts: 264 | From: San Francisco,CA/Chapala,Jalisco | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDqeigwPlt4

Hahahaha, that's how I buy my monsters!
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
Yes I made a mistake. I should not have called RDF and informed them Thomas was doing side jobs, but he was not in any danger of being fired.

The internet is a nasty beast and lies are spread around far to easily. This goes far beyond what most know or care to listen to, but I'll post a little more info anyway.

The fact is Beefcake and I had a run-in at PRI in Dec 2012. I was drunk off my ass and Terry asked me to tune his Race car in front of at least a dozen others in the industry (tuners and shops). I declinded stating he was sponsored by Lund Racing and that would be wrong of him and I if I were to tune his car. He egged me on for a good 10min and a good size crowd grew around us. Repeatedly I told him I would not tune his vehicle and he needed to stay with Lund. The next day he an his wife approached me while I was strolling around the show on my own. Again he asked me to tune his vehicle stating it drove very poorly and he did not care what anybody said, he just wanted his car to drive right and he heard my tunes drove better. I again declinded and we parted ways.

A few days later I received a PM from Beefcake, here it is:
"I know I said send me a file and lets see how great it is. I think that was taken out of context and at this point i'm pretty pi$$ed off.

Apparently it's going around the tuning world that i'm going to start having you tune my car.

I don't seem to remember me actually sending you a file on the car, any info on the car, any money to the car, or so much as a PM on tuning the car.

I would appreciate it if you and your buddies would quit passing around false information. I try to be cordial with other people in the business, especially since you vend on the same forum ,and some of my customers use you for tuning.

I'll be damned if I'm going to have you running around stirring the ***ing pot like that though. You say you don't want to "step on anyone's toes", yet your doing exactly that behind closed doors.

You don't think that info is going to get back around to me?

Not trying to be a complete dick, but what have you tuned that is actually quick. My car runs damn near 8's at full weight in full street trim. It's one of the 3 fastest street 5.0's out there. And lund tunes them all. Why would I trust my car to anyone else. I am also a vendor for Lund racing, and that's where my loyalty lies.

So, don't take some drunk joking (as a comment to something you said), as anything more than that.

I don't want to hear about my name ever being mentioned again with your tuning. Or the next meeting won't go so well.

You said it yourself. You know who the big dog is.

I thought it would be nice for us to be friendly and cordial since we deal with the same community, I didn't realize the Shit talker that you are.

Beef"

Apparently someone that was present during our drunken exchange took it upon themselves to contact Jon Lund and inform him what Terry had asked me to do. Word around the cooler is Terry was threatened by Ken B. to be cut off and I know for a fact Jon was not happy about it. For the record I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, but I did find out who told Jon and why they did it. I also expressed my displeasure with that person as I knew it would only cause me drama. Little did I know how far Terry would go to retaliate.

To save Face and not lose Lund Racing as a vendor Terry spun the whole thing as I approached him and begged him to tune his car.
This put a HUGE riff between Lund Racing and AED, who up until that point were on cordial terms.

Terry then set on an AED Smear campaign online that has been escalating ever since. From online arguments to having his customers make up stories and bash me online, it's what some refer to as the AED vs Beef BS.

Skip ahead to this spring/summer and Terry was giving Thomas smoking deals on parts in an effort to court him away from AED. Thomas wasn't leaving easily, but a deal was struck and Thomas was not only given parts, but then HIRED by Terry.

You can put 2 and 2 together here if you wish, but the way I see it is Thomas was targeted by Terry specifically because he was an AED customer and it looks Very BAD online if an active AED supporter like Thomas turns to Lund Racing. I actually called Thomas and discussed this with him on the phone when I found out he was having Lund tune his car. We discussed the implications of starting drama on the message boards and Thomas assured me he would NOT say anything negative about me or AED as he would not want the same done to him.

Shortly thereafter Thomas was hired by Terry. If you ask me it's now clear specifically to tarnish my reputation as a tuner. From Posts to PM's, emails, and phone conversations, I heard and saw what Thomas was saying to people in an effort to sway them away from AED both online and local. It's what we call Slander, but he would call it his experience with AED. Ultimately he is an EMPLOYEE OF OUR COMPETITION, and employee of an man/company that has been actively attaching AED for nearly 2 years.

Since he is an EMPLOYEE of Team BeefCake Racing and he is actively slandering our name at AED both locally and online I took it upon myself to do a Dick move and that is MY MISTAKE. I've already apologized to Thomas publicly.

Say what you will, I made a mistake. Live and learn, I'm only human. I make mistakes just like everyone else.
At least I am man enough to own up to it.

WOW, it may have been a B move but nobody is perfect and you have apologized like a man and deserve a 2nd chance.

Now where's Dan to apologize?

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Phantom_5.0_2013
¯
Member # 12337

A lot of things u mentioned isn't exactly true but I'm
Not trying to argue online. Whatever you say because Shaun said so

--------------------
R.I.P big brother
Willie Guzman
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012
We love you

2007 S197
¯
Member # 12950

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 2007 S197  Ford pictures for 2007 S197    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
seems to me like you just got a fucked up attitude and maybe that's why your losing customers .no one works hard for there money to be giving it to someone with a bad additude and is in a hurry to get paid and send them off in a hurry cause u have other people waiting and over booking ....number one rule in sales customer satisfaction.. make ur customers feel like there hard earned money is going to a helpful , tuner that can explain issues with the car ... Good customer service.. goes a long way .. still looking for a good tuner ..

--------------------
1991 Mustang GT- sold
2002 Mustang GT- sold
2006 Honda CBR600RR - sold
07 S197 Full exhaust Full suspension
2010 Lexus IS250 family car

Posts: 49 | From: san jose .ca | Registered: May 2013  |  :
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1. Be respectful. No flame wars. Absolutely no racial slurs. Racial intolerance will not be accepted.

2. Your posts should be constructive.

3. Corrections to other’s information should not be condescending in nature. This is a forum for the exchange of ideas and information. You are expected to remain civil and express your thoughts in a mature manner.

4. Please keep threads on topic. If you want to ask someone a question about something unrelated, please send them a Private Message or start a new topic.

5. Posting pornography (ANYTHING over PG13) is prohibited. Many members look at this website at work. If anything is even somewhat questionable please put NSFW in the title.

6. Discussion of illegal activities, including “smog hookups”, is prohibited. Any posts about street racing, donuts, sideshows, or anything that is accelerating a car not on a track should be ONLY in the street racing section.

7. Knowingly posting untrue information is prohibited and will result the immediate removal of your account.

8. If you are posting services to work on a car for money, whether you have a full time business or not, your post needs to be in the VENDORS For Sale Section.

9. The Californiafords.com staff reserves the right to edit or delete any post/thread/etc we deem necessary.

10. If you disagree with the actions of the Californiafords.com Staff, express your concerns privately. We are always willing to listen, however, public bashing or criticism of the team will be deleted and possibly end in your banishment.

11. Comments about the price or condition of an item for sale in Ford Sale are prohibited so long as that information has been disclosed by the original poster. If you believe the price is too high express your concerns privately.

12. If you have been banned for any reason, even for one you believe to be incorrect, do not start another username. A ban is not an invitation to start a new account, and if the ban was temporary doing such could result in it being made permanent. If you have any questions or concerns about being banned or receiving infraction points privately contact the administrator/moderator that was responsible for the banning.

13. One Californiafords.com username per member. Only one member per username. Allowing a banned member to use your username to post will result in a banning of your username as well.

Remember that the opinions expressed within this forum are not necessarily those of Californiafords.com or its affiliates.

Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy Californiafords.com!

Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just a fyi folks when getting your car tuned please ask this simple questions.

Is my car complete an running an will a tune fine adjust everything.

Do you know what's was done an was done right in the first place.

Ask the tuner many questions that you may have or need to do it to bring it in for final tuning.

Call a couple days before an find out what you may need to bring with, ie gas, spark plugs, maybe a extra blower belt, or an little things that may come up during the tune session.

Be on time an ready to go when you show up for a tune.

An ask questions during the tune if don't understand what is going an have them explain them to you so both understand the needs an wants of the tune session.

[ 2014-11-20, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: hurting your feelings ]

Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com