Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » What is everyone's opinion? Drama on CAFORDS (Page 8)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: What is everyone's opinion? Drama on CAFORDS
blazer707
¯
Member # 13842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blazer707  Ford pictures for blazer707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stanger00:
quote:
Originally posted by blazer707:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
quote:
Shaun spin it however you want. Its all been aired out. I know first hand what all you said.

Your a piece of shit for what you did and If someone asks me anything about it Ill refer to the thread where it all happened and will not refer anyone to you. You made the decision to do what you did and I will make the decision to do what I will do.

Actually you are the one 'spinning' things to make it look a certain way.
You are the one continuing to post and bring this to the top for everyone to see.
You are the one that has been slandering my business name, and you are the one using this to your/beefcakes benefit to sell products.

I made a valid complaint to your department manager, that is ALL. I never said you were doing it on company time or using company equipment.
I'm sure that's why they called you into the office though, to make sure you were NOT using company resources, so perhaps that's why you *think* I said something to that effect, but I did not.

Shaun I listened to the phone call. You are lieing through your teeth now.

This is not going to help you out.

Post up the recording
The whole issue is done. I have nothing else to say about it. Both sides of the story have been posted and the people reading can take what they can from it
So what you're saying is that you don't have a recording of this phone call you listened too after you made your initial thread at SVTP, got it.
sure?
sinisterblk
¯
Member # 8425

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinisterblk  Ford pictures for sinisterblk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do you city folk not believe in physical altercations as a suitable means of conflict resolution?
Posts: 549 | From: angels camp | Registered: May 2008  |  :
stanger00
¯
Member # 13818

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger00  Ford pictures for stanger00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Shaun spin it however you want. Its all been aired out. I know first hand what all you said.

Your a piece of shit for what you did and If someone asks me anything about it Ill refer to the thread where it all happened and will not refer anyone to you. You made the decision to do what you did and I will make the decision to do what I will do.

You are the one continuing to post and bring this to the top for everyone to see.
You are the one that has been slandering my business name, and you are the one using this to your/beefcakes benefit to sell products.

I made a valid complaint to your department manager, that is ALL. I never said you were doing it on company time or using company equipment.
I'm sure that's why they called you into the office though, to make sure you were NOT using company resources, so perhaps that's why you *think* I said something to that effect, but I did not.

Post up the recording
The whole issue is done. I have nothing else to say about it. Both sides of the story have been posted and the people reading can take what they can from it
So what you're saying is that you don't have a recording of this phone call you listened too after you made your initial thread at SVTP, got it.
sure?
 -

--------------------
2000 Mustang GT Aluminator, TFS, Vortech, AED

blazer707
¯
Member # 13842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blazer707  Ford pictures for blazer707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Post up the recording
sure?
 -
haha
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
quote:
quote:
LOL I want to know who said im getting a salary from terry. I get parts at cost. Maybe I should get a salary now.

So you work for a guy so you can just to get the parts cheaper sounds like you're getting hustled.
Got to get hustled to hustle.
I get it now you work for a vender so you can get parts cheaper then turn around an resale the parts for a profit.
Nooooo. Just help people out with trying to get them the cheapest price they can.
Yeah right an I'm not over weight either.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
blazer707
¯
Member # 13842

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
LOL I want to know who said im getting a salary from terry. I get parts at cost. Maybe I should get a salary now.

So you work for a guy so you can just to get the parts cheaper sounds like you're getting hustled.
Got to get hustled to hustle.
I get it now you work for a vender so you can get parts cheaper then turn around an resale the parts for a profit.
Nooooo. Just help people out with trying to get them the cheapest price they can.
Yeah right an I'm not over weight either.
Trust me if it worked like that I would be pretty damn happy.
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sinisterblk:
Do you city folk not believe in physical altercations as a suitable means of conflict resolution?

Michael brown did.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All these AED nutswingers lol.. [dance]

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
quote:

Michael brown did.
So did trayvon Martin.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
quote:

Michael brown did.
So did trayvon Martin.
Hahahaha those altercations didn't go so well for them.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

You made a valid complaint? No you pulled a bitch move by calling his work, you acted like a psycho ex girlfriend is what you did.

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
cpthowdy
¯
Member # 10055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cpthowdy  Ford pictures for cpthowdy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Vndcatr:
All these AED nutswingers lol.. [dance]

More like  -

--------------------
*04 cobra,TT,magnum,sra,E85
*08 zo6 h/c/i
*03 cobra, whipple *sold*
*02 GT, stroker, blown, cammed *sold*

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Who would work on folks cars an not want to make a profit?

[ 2014-11-25, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: hurting your feelings ]

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Originally posted by SID297:
I would like to hear the recording if one was made.
Originally posted by Blazer707@TBR:
There is a chance the call did not get recorded, its suppose to be random but a lot get recorded. I was told that since it is the business and not me personally I can not have access to the recording if there is one made.

quote:

Originally posted by Blazer707@TBR:
Just so everyone is aware his name and number came up on the CALLER ID for my service managers phone in the office. So no mistaking this for someone else. I was told I was not allowed to take a picture of the caller ID due to it being the companies property and the phone call was not made for me. The problem with all this is it is completely fabricated and slander to try and get me fired. Every phone call is recorded coming into the dealership and this could be a problem when then GM goes over every single phone call and hears this.

quote:
Your a piece of shit for what you did and If someone asks me

Just so im clear, did you listen to a recorded/non recorded/maybe recorded phone call or not? Cause it looks like you're saying three different things on three different forums, not to mention the other 2-3 I haven't read...

Sounds like you're doing as much to slander as anyone else here.Just my opinion.

[ 2014-11-25, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: swedensky ]

--------------------
I work at Ford!! > Best deals on ALL cars!
click here

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This isn't interesting anymore. I'll go to AED if I ever get a Ford again.

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone ever notice that almost every shop that advertises or promotes on CAFords eventually get sucked into shit like this?

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
Anyone ever notice that almost every shop that advertises or promotes on CAFords eventually get sucked into shit like this?

Cafords= bottom of the barrel customers now a days
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Cafords= bottom of the barrel customers now a days
Broke fucks wanting hookups and deals. Just pay the industry full price so they don't have to steal from the legitimate enthusiast who have money to pay for quality shit. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

SUCKED IN? You realize the owner of AED "DID THIS TO HIMSELF" right?
2007 S197
¯
Member # 12950

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 2007 S197  Ford pictures for 2007 S197    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
customer satisfaction goes a long way.....I want a tuner that can explain the changes that he's making,,, explain to me what's going on with my vehicle let me know what's going on that's my baby I spend my hard earned money .. to someone helpful ... and is not in a hurry to upload any tune just to take my money

--------------------
1991 Mustang GT- sold
2002 Mustang GT- sold
2006 Honda CBR600RR - sold
07 S197 Full exhaust Full suspension
2010 Lexus IS250 family car

Posts: 49 | From: san jose .ca | Registered: May 2013  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by 2007 S197:
customer satisfaction goes a long way.....I want a tuner that can explain the changes that he's making,,, explain to me what's going on with my vehicle let me know what's going on that's my baby I spend my hard earned money .. to someone helpful ... and is not in a hurry to upload any tune just to take my money

Then show up on time an ask questions.An honestly if you don't understand how a tune changes the parameters of the ecm you shouldn't be getting your modified.
2007 S197
¯
Member # 12950

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2007 S197  Ford pictures for 2007 S197    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Then show up on time an ask questions.An honestly if you don't understand how a tune changes the parameters of the ecm you shouldn't be getting your modified.
Who said I dont understand wat a tune does .... I never once said that ... are u a retarded ... I want a tuner that explains him self and let his customers know wat changes are made .. and does just upload someone else's tune .. just to take my money and move on to the next customer....

--------------------
1991 Mustang GT- sold
2002 Mustang GT- sold

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

^^^^ do you read what you typed^^^^ or you here for the drama.
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Who said I dont understand wat a tune does .... I never once said that ... are u a retarded ... I want a tuner that explains him self and let his customers know wat changes are made .. and does just upload someone else's tune .. just to take my money and move on to the next customer....
Are u a retarded, funny stuff
2007 S197
¯
Member # 12950

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2007 S197  Ford pictures for 2007 S197    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Meant to say, retard.... any suggestions on a good tuner in the bay area ...

--------------------
1991 Mustang GT- sold
2002 Mustang GT- sold

Page: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com