Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » What is everyone's opinion? Drama on CAFORDS (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   
Author Topic: What is everyone's opinion? Drama on CAFORDS
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
If I do remember aed said the want high end clientele an what business doesn't want that .

Yep thats what i remember reading a while back. But this is a shady cituation to be put on. The way i see it is. If someone is trying to fuck me up on my job that provides food for my kids is fucking dead. Lol

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
quote:
If I do remember aed said the want high end clientele an what business doesn't want that .

Yep thats what i remember reading a while back. But this is a shady cituation to be put on. The way i see it is. If someone is trying to fuck me up on my job that provides food for my kids is fucking dead. Lol
Yes shuan crossed a line an it going to hurt him financial an personally. But you can't un-ring that bell as shuan is finding out after the fact. The only thing aed can do now is damage control an try to keep what every customer's that the still have.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To Shaun's defense if anybody could come to it other than a nuthugger which I've never done any business with them other than buying some seats from Drews brother years ago.

If you read into the thread the guy who he called the work on appears to have been a infiltrator from a competitor. Looks designed to piss off Shaun and it drove him to do this. Not like this guy was some innocent customer that just decided to go somewhere else. But not defending Shaun, you gotta stay professional and it may cost you biz and ruined rep. Things like that happen when you don't stay pro, something a lot of us had to learn the hard way at one point or another.

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
To Shaun's defense if anybody could come to it other than a nuthugger which I've never done any business with them other than buying some seats from Drews brother years ago.

If you read into the thread the guy who he called the work on appears to have been a infiltrator from a competitor. Looks designed to piss off Shaun and it drove him to do this. Not like this guy was some innocent customer that just decided to go somewhere else. But not defending Shaun, you gotta stay professional and it may cost you biz and ruined rep. Things like that happen when you don't stay pro, something a lot of us had to learn the hard way at one point or another.

Agreed
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Im not saying you didn't scan through the thread and read it entirely, the original guy Thomas who had a problem with AED and the other fellow with the TVS blower who also had an issue were not bashing or going undercover as a competitor. He actually didn't refer anyone to his vendor services, he was only letting people who had questions know that AED wasn't supportive and that LUND tune worked out much better for him. Then Shaun said that Eric@HPTuners stole his Paxton tune and distributed it to LUND, then the guy Eric chimed in and said that he wouldn't and never did that and Shaun was blatantly lying. Shaun had nothing to say about that.

Shaun fucked up.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
People make mistakes. Sometimes Bigger mistakes and Bad judgements at times. Whatever the reason or cause, shit happens and we move on. [patriot]
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by Bulletsponge:
quote:

Im not saying you didn't scan through the thread and read it entirely, the original guy Thomas who had a problem with AED and the other fellow with the TVS blower who also had an issue were not bashing or going undercover as a competitor. He actually didn't refer anyone to his vendor services, he was only letting people who had questions know that AED wasn't supportive and that LUND tune worked out much better for him. Then Shaun said that Eric@HPTuners stole his Paxton tune and distributed it to LUND, then the guy Eric chimed in and said that he wouldn't and never did that and Shaun was blatantly lying. Shaun had nothing to say about that.

Shaun fucked up.

You may want to go back an re-read the posts an do it real slow.
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't believe how many shady people see in the Mustang game these days..
Seems like every "reputable" person ends up shafting everyone in the end.. [BS flag]

Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDqeigwPlt4

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by JohnCM:
I can't believe how many shady people see in the Mustang game these days..
Seems like every "reputable" person ends up shafting everyone in the end.. [BS flag]

It's not just the mustang game it's the whole automotive industry is this way an has been for years.
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:

Hahahhahahaha

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
cpthowdy
¯
Member # 10055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cpthowdy  Ford pictures for cpthowdy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

LOL

--------------------
*04 cobra,TT,magnum,sra,E85
*08 zo6 h/c/i
*03 cobra, whipple *sold*
*02 GT, stroker, blown, cammed *sold*

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

" If you don't have a license to sell a cheeseburger u can get into trouble " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

BLK66FB
¯
Member # 8282

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK66FB  Ford pictures for BLK66FB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

LMFAO!

--------------------
----------------------

1966 Mustang Fastback
2016 Mustang GT

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Hahahaha dying over here lol. [dance]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shaun said so and I believe him

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i wasnt going to comment,but that has to be the funniest damn s*** i have seen in a long time...

the call to the parts supplier video is even funnier!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYDU--kaOdY

[ 2014-11-17, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: foxbody ]

Posts: 15754 | From: san jose | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
J_Slow
¯
Member # 13823

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J_Slow  Ford pictures for J_Slow    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys are having some fun w these videos just got a good laugh...but in all a crap situation

--------------------
TEAM Z MOTORSPORTS

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Ctfu I almost fell off the toilet [worship]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by 1NastyBullitt:
quote:

Where rubbing one out to the video?
swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
People make mistakes. Sometimes Bigger mistakes and Bad judgements at times. Whatever the reason or cause, shit happens and we move on. [patriot]

This. I have an AED tune and will get my car tuned there again. It sucks that he made a mistake but that mistake doesn't change my situation personally and as long as it doesn't I will use him.

--------------------
I work at Ford!! > Best deals on ALL cars!
click here

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 1NastyBullitt:
quote:

Where rubbing one out to the video?
Damn you're hella gay

[ 2014-11-17, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: 1NastyBullitt ]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
AED FTW

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by swedensky:
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:

This. I have an AED tune and will get my car tuned there again. It sucks that he made a mistake but that mistake doesn't change my situation personally and as long as it doesn't I will use him.
+1 exactly!

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com