Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ok..Ralph is a good guy .he just needs a hug now (Page 8)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: ok..Ralph is a good guy .he just needs a hug now
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cheerleaders are the best [patriot]

[ 2013-08-24, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Truck drivers FTW!!! Don't matter how the fuck you make your money as Long as its legit. [patriot]
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Cheerleaders are the best [patriot]

What would you know? I dated 2 in hs...you on the other hand are gay?...unless you dated a make cheerleader. Which makes sense because you're always talking about them too. Hey Brandon, is there any other ways you use your tire iron? ._.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by floreZ4.6:
Truck drivers FTW!!! Don't matter how the fuck you make your money as Long as its legit. [patriot]

+1000000

These 2 college yuppys wouldn't kno the first thing about hauling 80,000 pounds like a boss..enjoy your vettes,the rainbow and your books [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
 -

Hey that's a cool picture did you photoshop that yourself? Is that one of your other accomplishments besides getting your GED, coming out on cafords, and going to school for truck driving

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Hahaha you are going to try to make me feel dumb because I have a 3.8, scored 1900 on my SATs and go to college?? Are you really that stupid????

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

I hope we meet my good buddy so we can see if your hands are as fast as that mouth [Wink]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Everyone Brandon just texted me and asked me if I could stop responding to the thread, she claimed that her feeling are very sensitive and she has a hard time except reality.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
I hope we meet my good buddy so we can see if your hands are as fast as that mouth [Wink]

You know I'm an amateur Muay Thai fighter right? I just wanted to put that out there in case you did not know. My hands were moving way before my mouth was.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

And your gonna hate on talent you couldn't hold a candles light too bitch??!! Not to mention opening my options up on making money and being successful??!! Fuck you bitch!!! You or Ralph are no better than anyone on this board mother fucker!!!

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:

You know I'm an amateur Muay Thai fighter right? I just wanted to put that out there in case you did not know. My hands were moving way before my mouth was.
Ya aren't we all [Roll Eyes] then I guess my odds are stacked against me huh...would love to find the fuck out faggot!

[ 2013-08-24, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Everyone Brandon just texted me and asked me if I could stop responding to the thread, she claimed that her feeling are very sensitive and she has a hard time except reality.

Cause shit like this was funny in what [Confused] the 7th grade?? You make yourself look O so smart college boy [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:
quote:

Ya aren't we all...then I guess my odds are stack against me huh...would love to find the fuck out faggot!
No they aren't, you have no odds, the moment we cross paths the biggest mistake of your life will be trying to lay your hands on me.

Look Brandon I know being gay is hard (in many ways) but instead of taking your aggression out on the Internet...you should take out on the next ass you sleep with..okay?

See a sex counselor, and a gay lifestyles therapist. They can all help you.

[ 2013-08-24, 04:13 PM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
And your gonna hate on talent you couldn't hold a candles light too bitch??!! Not to mention opening my options up on making money and being successful??!! Fuck you bitch!!! You or Ralph are no better than anyone on this board mother fucker!!!

All I understood was "fuck you bitch" "mother fucker" do you need some hooked on phonics?

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ill look forward to it Bruce lee [Roll Eyes] fuck you fuck Ralph fuck this thread,I've said wtf I gotta say,still haven't gotten a phone call either..funny how that works...on to another day I'm tapped on faggots

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:

Cause shit like this was funny in what [Confused] the 7th grade?? You make yourself look O so smart college boy [Roll Eyes]
7th grade? What's so important to you about the 7th grade? Is that when you find out you don't like vagina? I mean you could've said any grade but you chose 7th. Hey man it's okay Brandon it's okay.

[ 2013-08-24, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Ill look forward to it Bruce lee [Roll Eyes] fuck you fuck Ralph fuck this thread,I've said wtf I gotta say,still haven't gotten a phone call either..funny how that works...on to another day I'm tapped on faggots

You are "tapped on faggots" what does that mean? Bruce lee did kung foo, I fight Muay Thai. Muay Thai is from Thailand, Bruce lee is from china. Two different places, if you went to school you would know that

[ 2013-08-24, 04:19 PM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hahaha you are going to try to make me feel dumb because I have a 3.8, scored 1900 on my SATs and go to college?? Are you really that stupid????

yet you sound the most immature with the biggest mouth here
SLOW95GTS
¯
Member # 10365

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOW95GTS  Ford pictures for SLOW95GTS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why are you guys arguing? And why is anyone still posting on this thread, just let it die. Nobody should physically fight because they get called names or don't have the same opinions. The only people that do that are high schoolers and ignorant ghetto people.

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 5.0 - "minor mods"

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by sneakyfox90:
quote:

You my friend are an idiot I didn't brag abou anything, but this guy tried to Ridcule me for going to college? Makes no sense. So I explained to him why he will not make me feel stupid for the decisions I've made regarding pursuing an education. How is that bragging? Did I make these claims before he mentioned how dumb college and books are? Or after....yup

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

You my friend are an idiot I didn't brag abou anything, but this guy tried to Ridcule me for going to college? Makes no sense. So I explained to him why he will not make me feel stupid for the decisions I've made regarding pursuing an education. How is that bragging? Did I make these claims before he mentioned how dumb college and books are? Or after....yup
no need for the explanation for the way you act, im not going to argue with you kid your posts speak for themselves.

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

no need for the explanation for the way you act, im not going to argue with you kid your posts speak for themselves.
That's awesome man, really cool

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com