Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ok..Ralph is a good guy .he just needs a hug now (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: ok..Ralph is a good guy .he just needs a hug now
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You kno for having a peaceful movement as your sig you sure are quick to "thug" up and act bold yourself don't ya think....all it took was a couple post at you for you to shoot your number and some threats out here [Confused] ya real grown yourself huh [Roll Eyes] your no better than I am and your not gonna do a fuckn thing or ever be at a function I'm at so get your +1's over me to make your ass look bad,ur just as much behind a key board as I! Real tough huh! Your another face in the crowd clown...

[ 2013-08-21, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
Look "real talk" you and Brandon need to either fuck or fight....

This had me laughing pretty good. LOL

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
/\ almost as funny as how cute you and dirtysally are [Smile]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
/\ almost as funny as how cute you and dirtysally are [Smile]

I don't know what you're talking about? Dirty Sally is the lady killer here I just sit there with my scrawny bitch made ass nigga self in the corner kuz I ain't about shit.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
For the record I posted "typical" vette owners.....not ALL vette owners....I've had good buddy's with some nasty Zo6's and appriciate a healthy one,even more so when the OWNER works on it and don't pay some shop cause his T time at the yuppy club is taking up his time...lol or he was just to to busy at good ole college to learn how to maintain his rig an for that matter fix it.....

Does it make you comfortable to stereotype an entire crowd of people based simply on the make/model of car they own? Man, if what you say is true, then all I've gotta do is buy a vette to get into college, country clubs, and golf courses!? Apparently, it would also, in your eyes, mean that I suddenly forget how to turn a wrench, huh? Maybe I oughta re-think that whole vette idea then!!

If I misspelled anything here, it's probably cause I didn't go to college, right? [Wink]

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

/\ now I feel guilty man lol don't dog yourself so bad your Neight,u run this shit remember [dance]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Some shit just flies over people's heads......

[ 2013-08-21, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You kno for having a peaceful movement as your sig you sure are quick to "thug" up and act bold yourself don't ya think....all it took was a couple post at you for you to shoot your number and some threats out here [Confused] ya real grown yourself huh [Roll Eyes] your no better than I am and your not gonna do a fuckn thing or ever be at a function I'm at so get your +1's over me to make your ass look bad,ur just as much behind a key board as I! Real tough huh! Your another face in the crowd clown...

what are you talking about? you have called me put on so many things that are untrue i dont know how to address you anymore, when i see you i will see you hopefully you will be having a day where you know how to articulate yourself and i could understand you better. that way things like this wont arise again...and no not a cop im just annoyed by the amount of hate and bigotry on this site its amazing

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
/\ guess you don't read much phil.......

quote:
For the record I posted "typical" vette owners.....not ALL vette owners....I've had good buddy's with some nasty Zo6's and appriciate a healthy one,even more so when the OWNER works on it and don't pay some shop cause his T time at the yuppy club is taking up his time...lol or he was just to to busy at good ole college to learn how to maintain his rig an for that matter fix it.....

Haha - please enlighten me!
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Broke4.6  Ford pictures for Broke4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its amazing how quickly people throw the words "I got scammed" on the internet about people....its disgusting, makes me not even want to get on forums anymore!!

NOT just this site. Corral and SVTP as well, people want to throw big name company's under the bus cause they think they got scammed when they should of been patient and not opened up there big mouths about something!

ridiculous!

Ralph just got hella people talking bad about him for what?? he forgot a bracket and didnt get back to the dude cause he was WORKING??? wow

whoever the dude was that posted this originally, is very paranoid and impatient

[ 2013-08-21, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: Broke4.6 ]

--------------------
01 GT -lazer red- 32v swap

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

I'm so tapped at this point fuck....the towels thrown in

[ 2013-08-21, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love how the mods really wait till the play is over to blow the whistle here. Makes for good entertainment. [Big Grin] [dance]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All your fault ralph

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
I love how the mods really wait till the play is over to blow the whistle here. Makes for good entertainment. [Big Grin] [dance]

They enjoy it, trust me. [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:

Hahahaha yup so I will throw in a Ibtl and a free post for me yee [Razz]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
All your fault Jason

Fixed..

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
All your fault ralph

Yea I know. All my college educated Yuppy fault hahahaha...

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I feel like im in high school again while reading this thread!!
IBTL [patriot]

[ 2013-08-21, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: 9cobrasvt8 ]

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
All your fault Jason

Fixed..
+1...fuck that guy...

wait.... [Confused]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I find it funny how you keep using the word "Yuppy". Just because I choose to not wrench on my corvette doesn't make me a Yuppy. I've turned wrenches in my time on my stang. I installed heads/intake, clutches, headers, all bolt ons imaginable. I do enjoy doing it but there is more to life than turning wrenches. I'm not a baller by any means so don't take it this way. I just make enough now that I save myself the headache and pay for someone else to do it. I want to do more with my weekend other than turn a wrench bro. Sorry.

Also you must be the only person that hates on someone for going to college. I don't have T time lol. Down here in the real world just because you have an education that doesn't mean you are a Yuppy... I'm guessing you live in the middle of nowhere, things must be different.

Do you know what college I graduated from? Lol. Did you know that I manage guys that chose not to go to college but go straight in to the work force. I have respect for some of my union employees. Most of the guys I work with that do know how to wrench choose not to because they make enough to bring it to a shop. They only graduated from high school. You think you are a man because you turn wrenches dude. Yea right. You couldn't last a day in my work boots patnah. Maybe if you acted right I could have hooked you up with a $70k per year job with your uneducated ass. Lol

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FRC_Kid:
quote:

I find it funny how you keep using the word "Yuppy". Just because I choose to not wrench on my corvette doesn't make me a Yuppy. I've turned wrenches in my time on my stang. I installed heads/intake, clutches, headers, all bolt ons imaginable. I do enjoy doing it but there is more to life than turning wrenches. I'm not a baller by any means so don't take it this way. I just make enough now that I save myself the headache and pay for someone else to do it. I want to do more with my weekend other than turn a wrench bro. Sorry.

Also you must be the only person that hates on someone for going to college. I don't have T time lol. Down here in the real world just because you have an education that doesn't mean you are a Yuppy... I'm guessing you live in the middle of nowhere, things must be different.

Do you know what college I graduated from? Lol. Did you know that I manage guys that chose not to go to college but go straight in to the work force. I have respect for some of my union employees. Most of the guys I work with that do know how to wrench choose not to because they make enough to bring it to a shop. They only graduated from high school. You think you are a man because you turn wrenches dude. Yea right. You couldn't last a day in my work boots patnah. Maybe if you acted right I could have hooked you up with a $70k per year job with your uneducated ass. Lol

Ill take that job lol

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dot think a race match will fix this site... We should set up a UFC style fight and let people go at it haha. I know there's a couple people I'd like to go at it with but thy are not on this site anymore [Frown] ... Just no burrito throwing! Lol

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Cool story....I'm done giving a shit your set in your ways and I'm set in mine....lets agree to disagree patnah [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

cpthowdy
¯
Member # 10055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cpthowdy  Ford pictures for cpthowdy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
never knew the Internet could be this serious lol

--------------------
*04 cobra,TT,magnum,sra,E85
*08 zo6 h/c/i
*03 cobra, whipple *sold*
*02 GT, stroker, blown, cammed *sold*

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cafords has gone straight GANGSTA now!

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com