Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ok..Ralph is a good guy .he just needs a hug now (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: ok..Ralph is a good guy .he just needs a hug now
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
As I read 8-16 vs 8-21 is a long time to handle your business. That's what I'm reading so correct me if I'm wrong....

I told him on 8-16 I found it in the morning. He kept arguing with me till after business hours on 8-16 so I couldn't ship it out. I was busy with work on 8-19 and shipped it out 8-20... So I was a whole day late. Cry me a damn river. He should have just asked for me to ship it out Friday instead of having a melt down instead.

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
For the record I like Ralph, I've never met you but I think your hilarious on the board. I'm glad he made things right but, when you know you have a situation going and someone's heated you don't go blank for any amount of time even 24 hours is a long ass time for someone pissed thinking they lost 1600. That's maybe the lesson we can all learn from otherwise this is what happens. I'd rather talk shit about vettes than look up how someone from cafords is burning people halfway across the country.

How did he think he lost $1600??? He got everything I promised minus the $200 bracket.. Stop trying to make thing bigger then what they are.

--------------------

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Damn Ferarri I mean vette owners! LOL

Just had to get in this. [Big Grin]

Please don't have me start talking about you again.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FRC_Kid:
quote:
As I read 8-16 vs 8-21 is a long time to handle your business. That's what I'm reading so correct me if I'm wrong....

I told him on 8-16 I found it in the morning. He kept arguing with me till after business hours on 8-16 so I couldn't ship it out. I was busy with work on 8-19 and shipped it out 8-20... So I was a whole day late. Cry me a damn river. He should have just asked for me to ship it out Friday instead of having a melt down instead.
I know it's not that much time but when dealing with someone irate its always best not to argue and if your not able to fully address the situation tell them, sorry I understand you believe this or that comes with a kit but let me do some research and check some other places in the house and I'll get back to you later cause I'm busy at work. At least then you can do your due diligence and research what comes and doesn't come with something, hell you could have started a thread on here and asked us. Lee helped me identify what type of tremac I had not to long ago. And after you even found the part missing that's when you could have come back to tell him the good news. It all boils down to your attitude when dealing with complaints .

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
For the record I like Ralph, I've never met you but I think your hilarious on the board. I'm glad he made things right but, when you know you have a situation going and someone's heated you don't go blank for any amount of time even 24 hours is a long ass time for someone pissed thinking they lost 1600. That's maybe the lesson we can all learn from otherwise this is what happens. I'd rather talk shit about vettes than look up how someone from cafords is burning people halfway across the country.

How did he think he lost $1600??? He got everything I promised minus the $200 bracket.. Stop trying to make thing bigger then what they are.
You made this bigger than it should have, next time save the Vette-itude for the race track and learn how to deal with people without being so argumentative.

Obligatory
 -

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if sic925 is tellin you he is down to meet up then why dont you two meet up and handle it??
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

Please do, I am bored at work.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cafordsnovela.com FTW [worship]
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
/\ dude who the fuck are you anyway shut the fuck up an get off this dudes nuts [Roll Eyes] nobody's mad believe me vettes are a dine a dozen like mustangs why would I give a fuck he bought a fiberglass pos..I'm just talking shit to talk shit not angry at all,actually laughing at all of this especially how your quick to come rescue lol cute

Who am I? Haha why don't you find out. Talking on the Internet can catch up to you 4152340325

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
/\ dude who the fuck are you anyway shut the fuck up an get off this dudes nuts [Roll Eyes] nobody's mad believe me vettes are a dine a dozen like mustangs why would I give a fuck he bought a fiberglass pos..I'm just talking shit to talk shit not angry at all,actually laughing at all of this especially how your quick to come rescue lol cute

Who am I? Haha why don't you find out. Talking on the Internet can catch up to you 4152340325
Why are you so quick to throw your number out there and basically call people out to "fight?" I dont know you, nor do I care to know you, but I just find that amusing [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
quote:

Why are you so quick to throw your number out there and basically call people out to "fight?" I dont know you, nor do I care to know you, but I just find that amusing [Whoo Whooooo!]
I was just thinking the same thing.
Dsz06
¯
Member # 9580

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dsz06  Ford pictures for Dsz06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lmao Clowns

--------------------
94BLK5.0

Posts: 589 | From: SaN FRANCISCO/Foster City | Registered: Nov 2009  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
quote:
quote:

I know it's not that much time but when dealing with someone irate its always best not to argue and if your not able to fully address the situation tell them, sorry I understand you believe this or that comes with a kit but let me do some research and check some other places in the house and I'll get back to you later cause I'm busy at work. At least then you can do your due diligence and research what comes and doesn't come with something, hell you could have started a thread on here and asked us. Lee helped me identify what type of tremac I had not to long ago. And after you even found the part missing that's when you could have come back to tell him the good news. It all boils down to your attitude when dealing with complaints .
I did tell him I would check. This crack head guy sent me an email the best morning at 4:14am... I told him the good news when I found it and he still continued to act like an ass... Now he is complaining about not having the correct oil feed fittings.. Lol. You and him are funny

--------------------

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
if sic925 is tellin you he is down to meet up then why dont you two meet up and handle it??

I'm not one to think violence resolves an issue but anytime he is in SF and feels like a tough guy he can give me a call. He screwed my boy over and is trying to get sick with me now for what??????

--------------------

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
quote:
quote:

Answer the question I've asked you multiple times? You say you are a big baller right. So what happened to that 2011 V6 you owned for a short amount of time in your sig? Also you listed all these cars in your driveway. Are they acrually yours or a family members? Why do you feel the need to front?

--------------------

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
quote:

Not calling anyone out to fight, I told him if he'd like to find out who I am to hit me up. I'm just tired of people constantly running their mouth on this forum but in reality won't do anything. The trash talking doesnt bother me , but it's the principle of the ideology.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
I told u on the phone several times id be GLAD to meet up...that's never been a problem,I'm no tough guy on the net I'm the same dude in person...try me [patriot]

Not to mention I haven't had drama besides cobraracers header debate in awhile,no need to..but when u talk the talk like you did then this pops up ya I made a comment,who cares [Roll Eyes] you got your gay ass car and your busy busy job and your good buddy's to suck your dick,O and now all of the sudden I'm jealous so why cry over it lol..

What makes it even better is you pretty much called mechanics suckers who work on peoples shit who make money....lol I kno mechanics who make 200k a year from sucker faggots like you who couldn't change your brakes if you tried,think before you talk next time yuppy,never told your friend I make 150k driving trucks either lol who knows where you pulled that from,I never refunded your buddy cause even when I sold the motor the ad clearly stated it needed machine work and i even gave him $100 of extra parts!! Not my fault he's a idiot who didnt understand what machine work is!! Guess he shoulda relied on his good friends college education for that huh [Roll Eyes] fuck you and your lying ass friends real talk..you wanna see if I'm all talk txt me the next time you go to the track or a meet my numbers in the sig ill look forward to it [patriot] I'm done with this bullshit

I never have drama on here when it comes to deals. I'm legit. You don't make $200k a year as a mechanic. You do sidework dude lol. I'm sorry but I could change brakes. I'd rather pay someone else to do it while I go enjoy my life.

You have him non-forged pistons when you stated they were forged. Yes I know your machine shop said they were but our source said they weren't. So why not return the money??????????????
You are only bringing the skeletons out the closet so leve it alone. I dont travel to the track in Sacramento often. Next time you are in SF please do hit my line. Internet warrior.

I'm not a Yuppy lol. Do you think I am just because I live in SF and am not doing sidework to get by in life? Lol. Shows how much you know about me. Haha

[ 2013-08-21, 11:11 AM: Message edited by: FRC_Kid ]

--------------------

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ill keep it simple...your still a fag...period. You called me the tough guy who's not tough in person now I'm the one who's gotta come to sf [Confused] your just as soft and mouthy as your gay ass buddy,seriously...like I said you and everyone else knew that shortblock needed the crank turned 10/10 that's why I have him 10/10 bearings you fuckn idiot!! My source DID say they were forged and yours didnt so I should always go off what te buyer says and return the money [Confused] so then why didnt you refund homies money on the blower kit??????? Pot calling the kettle black dont ya think [Roll Eyes]

Funny when we talked on the phone cause your buddy didnt have the balls your mouth was FAR from what it is now lol I guess that vette boosted some confidence for ya huh [Roll Eyes] I've got nothing to hide from bitch I've been saying this for years never once have I hidden behind a key board I'm at most meets ups and cruises and always post when and where Ill be,you think your the first Internet faggot to talk like you do?? Lol all you chumps are the same!! Run your mouth till I say prove me wrong then all of the sudden I gotta come to sf now bahaha what a fuckn joke jusot like your gay ass and your boy!!! Keep talkin ralphy you do it well bitch,joe laid your shit raw and said it perfectly,your no better than anyone and that pos vette sure the fuck don't bring your status up in our books so keep your yuppy ass on the vette forums nobody gives a fuck about you!! Look how many haters u had in your "new car thread" that's a dead give away! I was done with this gay ass drama but you and that mouth just never quit...

[ 2013-08-21, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol you and your "sidejobs" comments...I'm working to get through school just like when you ate homeless food to get through school yuppy! Difference between you and I is I actually have the motivation and KNOW HOW to finish what I started and not throw in the towel for some gay ass vette [Roll Eyes] you talk a big game like your better than I am because I can wrench and you can't...how's that make sense lol like I said yuppy yuppy yuppy,won't ever change,enjoy the job and the vette you will always be a bitch!

[ 2013-08-21, 11:24 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can someone tell me whats wrong with being "yuppy"?

I'd like to hear this. This forum has a really backwards view on life.

[ 2013-08-21, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I did tell him I would check. This crack head guy sent me an email the best morning at 4:14am... I told him the good news when I found it and he still continued to act like an ass... Now he is complaining about not having the correct oil feed fittings.. Lol. You and him are funny
So what your sayin is he's NOT happy with what you sold him and wants his money back...yet you won't refund it because you feel your not in the wrong..sound about right??? Sure sounds familiar with me,I guess when It happens to you it's a different story huh............your a fuckn hypocrite!

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by Robb:

Cause nobody likes faggot ass tight-wade's that think there better than everyone,not just yuppys with a college education make bucks...college shoulda taught them this! And there always the first to disrespect others who don't suck balls and work at a corporate office like themselves lol good luck when your tire blows out on the freeway and you spill your Starbucks waiting 3 hours for a tow truck cause your too yuppy to balls up and change it yourself! Typical vette owner and this bitch does it well.

[ 2013-08-21, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Answer the question I've asked you multiple times? You say you are a big baller right. So what happened to that 2011 V6 you owned for a short amount of time in your sig? Also you listed all these cars in your driveway. Are they acrually yours or a family members? Why do you feel the need to front?
What questions? I don't know why you think I read/check up on all the replies on the last thread about your vette I don't really care. And V6 2011? You mean the 5.0 I put on there to see who would be the first to ask about it? And obviously I don't own 10 cars I just own 2, my dad is the chevy guy who owns them. And what am I fronting about? I never claimed I had hella cars I just said they were in my driveway, you're just assuming too much. Got anything more?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Too many bleeding vaginas on cafords this morning. wow.
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:

Cause nobody likes faggot ass tight-wade's that think there better than everyone,not just yuppys with a college education make bucks...college shoulda taught them this! And there always the first to disrespect others who don't suck balls and work at a corporate office like themselves lol good luck when your tire blows out on the freeway and you spill your Starbucks waiting 3 hours for a tow truck cause your too yuppy to balls up and change it yourself! Typical vette owner and this bitch does it well.
I guess im not aware of the "urban dictionary" version of a yuppy. Yuppy to me means upper class, whether you go to college or recycle enough cans to make your bills.

What youre describing is what i like to call "prissy men". There are alot of those this generation who are taking all the typical women jobs behind desks.

[ 2013-08-21, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com