Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ok..Ralph is a good guy .he just needs a hug now (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: ok..Ralph is a good guy .he just needs a hug now
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
Can someone tell me whats wrong with being "yuppy"?

I'd like to hear this. This forum has a really backwards view on life.

Cause nobody likes faggot ass tight-wade's that think there better than everyone,not just yuppys with a college education make bucks...college shoulda taught them this! And there always the first to disrespect others who don't suck balls and work at a corporate office like themselves lol good luck when your tire blows out on the freeway and you spill your Starbucks waiting 3 hours for a tow truck cause your too yuppy to balls up and change it yourself! Typical vette owner and this bitch does it well.
I think you need to go to school because you just committed the straw man fallacy, which voids the premise of your argument, not to mention you are generalizing vette owners - which is like saying only hood punks buy 5.0 so they can swang in them.

The more you post, the more people see how ignorant and angry you are. You either need some counseling or some sex I'm guessin you are gonna get counseling because it seems that's you are sexually inexperienced - I came to this conclusion by analyzing your inability to construct a valid argument.

Anyways when you balls up hit me, if not I'm sure ill run into you. And you've been described as a fat ugly white guy, you shouldn't be hard to miss.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yuppy is a person who's got the "I'm better than everybody attitude" and think there made of money and have earned there way to disrespect others in life who they feel they are "better than".. when in this day and age you do what you gotta do to make it somewhere in life and if its busting my knuckles and getting grease in my hair than you bet your ass ima get mine! I was raised better than that and come from a family with morals who bust there ass,my father has built a life most would dream of from wrenching and will never be a yuppy,Ralphy over here seems to think different lol must be that SF college yuppy mentality..

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Best entertainment EVAR [patriot]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Woo-wee alotta testosterone flowing in this thread.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
quote:

Cause nobody likes faggot ass tight-wade's that think there better than everyone,not just yuppys with a college education make bucks...college shoulda taught them this! And there always the first to disrespect others who don't suck balls and work at a corporate office like themselves lol good luck when your tire blows out on the freeway and you spill your Starbucks waiting 3 hours for a tow truck cause your too yuppy to balls up and change it yourself! Typical vette owner and this bitch does it well.
I think you need to go to school because you just committed the straw man fallacy, which voids the premise of your argument, not to mention you are generalizing vette owners - which is like saying only hood punks buy 5.0 so they can swang in them.

The more you post, the more people see how ignorant and angry you are. You either need some counseling or some sex I'm guessin you are gonna get counseling because it seems that's you are sexually inexperienced - I came to this conclusion by analyzing your inability to construct a valid argument.

Anyways when you balls up hit me, if not I'm sure ill run into you. And you've been described as a fat ugly white guy, you shouldn't be hard to miss.

Hey...Ralph's cheer leader..........you don't kno me or have a right to this thread,this became between me an Gay boy so go fuck yourself thanks.......you said it yourself I'm not hard to find so ill be looking forward to it [Cool]

[ 2013-08-21, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
Best entertainment EVAR [patriot]

It's great isn't it [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I still lol @ all the Vette/GM haters on this forum.. Bitter much? Lol.

I still lol at the fox body haters on a ford site. Nut swing much? Again Why would I be bitter? I have a fox I built by hand, with a motor that is worth more than his 00 vette.. Why are you so bitter? Please sing the praises of 460hp 6.2l.. It makes me laugh.. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man...work has been slow, but thank you cafords for helping the time go by [burnout]
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

I still lol at the fox body haters on a ford site. Nut swing much? Again Why would I be bitter? I have a fox I built by hand, with a motor that is worth more than his 00 vette.. Why are you so bitter? Please sing the praises of 460hp 6.2l.. It makes me laugh.. [patriot]
I had 3 fox bodies, If i hated them, Why would i buy a 2nd and 3rd one? Lol. If i lived in another state, i probably would love them but Norcal has ruined them for me. They attract nothing but ghetto hoodrats over here.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hey...Ralph's cheer leader..........you don't kno me or have a right to this thread,this became between me an Gay boy so go fuck yourself thanks.......you said it yourself I'm not hard to find so ill be looking forward to it [Cool]
Ralph's my homie, don't get mad because nobody is willing to back you up. Ill back him 10/10 without a doubt cuz I know he will do the same for me

Same goes for my big bro Dan and ALSTOCK, and johnathan so if you're looking for problems avoid these 3 people and you'll avoid problems with me. But as of now, you have a problem with me, but I shall be seeing you.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Lol we should have a LS vs FORD cafords event and just let all the ass whoopin come out [Wink]

[ 2013-08-21, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
/\ dude who the fuck are you anyway shut the fuck up an get off this dudes nuts [Roll Eyes] nobody's mad believe me vettes are a dine a dozen like mustangs why would I give a fuck he bought a fiberglass pos..I'm just talking shit to talk shit not angry at all,actually laughing at all of this especially how your quick to come rescue lol cute

Who am I? Haha why don't you find out. Talking on the Internet can catch up to you 4152340325
Look "real talk" you and Brandon need to either fuck or fight. But something needs to change. Once people start threatening others. Shit gets stupid real fast. I can only talk for myself. But, We are suppose to live in a free country with the 1st amendment. You can say what the fuck you want to say, about anyone. It's your birth right! Soon as you try to lay hands on someone that shit goes out the window. Then someone is going to use Their 2nd amendment to defend their 1st. That isn't good for anyone. Grow the fuck up people. Nothing said on the net or in person should force you to attack anyone. Learn some self control. Other wise you will run into someone that will end your life.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
quote:
quote:

I had 3 fox bodies, If i hated them, Why would i buy a 2nd and 3rd one? Lol. If i lived in another state, i probably would love them but Norcal has ruined them for me. They attract nothing but ghetto hoodrats over here.
Watch out man that would be "generalizing" and you can't do that or people will have problems with you...watch out!

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
/\ dude who the fuck are you anyway shut the fuck up an get off this dudes nuts [Roll Eyes] nobody's mad believe me vettes are a dine a dozen like mustangs why would I give a fuck he bought a fiberglass pos..I'm just talking shit to talk shit not angry at all,actually laughing at all of this especially how your quick to come rescue lol cute

Who am I? Haha why don't you find out. Talking on the Internet can catch up to you 4152340325
Look "real talk" you and Brandon need to either fuck or fight. But something needs to change. Once people start threatening others. Shit gets stupid real fast. I can only talk for myself. But, We are suppose to live in a free country with the 1st amendment. You can say what the fuck you want to say, about anyone. It's your birth right! Soon as you try to lay hands on someone that shit goes out the window. Then someone is going to use Their 2nd amendment to defend their 1st. That isn't good for anyone. Grow the fuck up people. Nothing said on the net or in person should force you to attack anyone. Learn some self control. Other wise you will run into someone that will end your life.
This is what happens when you let the internet effect personal emotions.
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

0089GT...sounds good man ill ad ya to my list [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FRC_Kid:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Ralphie boy, it's quite apparent that your lack of knowledge and your self riteous attitude is what got you in trouble this time. Your inability to admit that your human and can make mistakes causes people you deal with to make death threats and makes them want complete refunds of big ticket items based solely on your lack of knowledge and smug persona. I believe this guy in Michigan also was driven to making death threats because your ignorant ass deals shady and uninformed. Put yourself in Michigan guys shoe, you pay 2k for a supposed complete kit, the kit gets there and it's missing shit including the MAIN BRACKET????!!!!! So when he asks you about it, you call him a joke and the kit don't come with the bracket and gfys. Well dude probably feels pretty fucked over because a main bracket is additional costs, he sent you money PayPal as YOU directed, gift style and now your being a dick so there's no way for him to dispute the transaction. So he's gotta post shit on corral and luckily someone on both forums, corn oil, was good enough to alert the cafords community of how much a douchebag you are. Then miraculously you find this mysterious main bracket and shipped it and now all is good. I don't buy it, I think if you treated that dude with care and respect this would have never happened to you. You see we joke poke and have fun on here cause its the Internet but once you start fucking with people's money it's not a laughing matter. Now your going after sic9250 cause I'm sure he's done 300% more business you've ever done on this forum and has only had a handful of complaints which were dealt with for the most part without incident. Stop being such a cock sucking vette driving, which does fit your personality to the t, and stfu on OUR ford forum and be cool or bounce to your cocksucking gm/vette forum and fuck with those people there and leave us alone with ya ramen eating ass.

-

Ypu never fail to amaze me. You have NO idea what went down with Brandon so talk what you know. I didn't go attack him. He came on to my thread and tried to call me a punk, next time he should play his role since he is the one who got over on my boy for $400 bucks. I told the guy the bracket was there while I was at work. The very next morning I found it and apologized. You act like I went missing for days over this stupid bracket. It was less than 24 ours until I admitted my mistake. I tried to explain to him that I'm human and make mistakes and he continued to insult me and say I was trying to keep the bracket....

Perfect example of this guys lack of knowledge. Now hes emailing me complaining about how he doesn't have the oil fitting that I had welded on to my oil pan lol.

Ask around about me dude. I'm as stand up as they come. DOn't come on here hating just because I own a corvette.

Did the college boy spell, hours as "ours". Hahaha. People with degrees are just as often retarded as those without.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
quote:
quote:

Proofs in the post John...he seeded me out,he wanted to defend his boy and in turn made an issue himself,fuck him I could care less! Talks cheap,I got no issues with anyone but Ralph,I could GAF less about his cheerleaders..

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Lol we should have a LS vs FORD cafords event and just let all the ass whoopin come out [Wink]

That's a great idea! Settle this shit on the track! I'm going to a Mustang vs Camaro event in October to smoke some LS powered shit boxes [patriot]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
quote:
quote:

I can't argue about the hood rats fucking up their image at all. Not to mention, you can't take a fox body and leave it any where and expect it to be safe. I'm not happy about this either. But the same thing is happening to the f/bodys now, and starting to happen with vettes. Shit trailblazer are starting to get stolen. Soon as a car gets old/cheap enough. All the swinger stars, 7th streeters buy them up and trash them out. It's just the way it is. [Frown]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
quote:

Why are you so quick to throw your number out there and basically call people out to "fight?" I dont know you, nor do I care to know you, but I just find that amusing [Whoo Whooooo!]
Exactly what I mentioned to him not long ago in another thread. Loves to go against the grain here.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Why are you so quick to throw your number out there and basically call people out to "fight?" I dont know you, nor do I care to know you, but I just find that amusing [Whoo Whooooo!]
Exactly what I mentioned to him not long ago in another thread. Loves to go against the grain here.
Exactly my thoughts...he weeded out this dude and was looking for this drama!! He loves to point the finger yet ACTS like the biggest key board soldier on this site! Again the proofs in the post!

http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=058776;p=4

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I can't argue about the hood rats fucking up their image at all. Not to mention, you can't take a fox body and leave it any where and expect it to be safe. I'm not happy about this either. But the same thing is happening to the f/bodys now, and starting to happen with vettes. Shit trailblazer are starting to get stolen. Soon as a car gets old/cheap enough. All the swinger stars, 7th streeters buy them up and trash them out. It's just the way it is. [Frown]
Yup, One thing that baffles me is why people resort to stealing fox bodies when they are as cheap as they are. They attract the lowest of the low who have to steal one to get one. That was enough for me.
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

For the record I posted "typical" vette owners.....not ALL vette owners....I've had good buddy's with some nasty Zo6's and appriciate a healthy one,even more so when the OWNER works on it and don't pay some shop cause his T time at the yuppy club is taking up his time...lol or he was just to to busy at good ole college to learn how to maintain his rig an for that matter fix it.....

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Exactly my thoughts...he weeded out this dude and was looking for this drama!! He loves to point the finger yet ACTS like the biggest key board soldier on this site! Again the proofs in the post!

http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=058776;p=4

This post proves what? That I called out phatboy? The way he's running his mouth he better be about his "thug" life. Like I said I'm tired of people running their mouth on this forum because they are safe guarded by the Internet.

Warhorse. Check this out I'm not angry, but if this fool keeps talking it only makes sense that when I run into him he witwr apologizes or gets smacked in the mouth. Ima peaceful man, but honestly I'm really exhausted by people on here constantly putting others down and looking to get a +1 over someone.

arch dont start bro, I backed you and warhorse and others when cobraracer attacked you guys. I'm never going against the grain I'm always looking in the fairness for everyone on here so don't give me that man

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

[Roll Eyes] guess we got our cafords police now fellas! your no better than me with your mouth guy what makes your shit so gold [Confused] apologize? Lol don't count on it! Smack me in the mouth? Try me.....Like I said ill add you to my list rofl what a joke....

[ 2013-08-21, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com