Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ok..Ralph is a good guy .he just needs a hug now (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: ok..Ralph is a good guy .he just needs a hug now
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ya if I sucked cock I wouldn't be so open about it either.....I read just fine and if you get me being a failure from the pure talent of building hotrods my whole life and now wanting to drive truck as another means of a career than your the fucking idiot....

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a feeling if i threw a book at your face you wouldn't know what it was, am I right Brandon? You can always start man I got some of my sisters 3rd grade books you can start reading

[ 2013-08-24, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Ya if I sucked cock I wouldn't be so open about it either.....I read just fine and if you get me being a failure from the pure talent of building hotrods my whole life and now wanting to drive truck as another means of a career than your the fucking idiot....

Can I see this awesome hot rod of yours? I really don't think you can read, because you have a very hard time putting together an articulate sentence, sounding like cheif keef...starting your career at 28? That's kinda odd people are usually somewhat established in theirs at that age or at least done with the "schooling" it takes to be in that career. Yo man, it's okay.

I know it's hard, reading is difficult, you weren't the sharpest tool in the shed....at least you have good eye hand coordination so you can drive trucks.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
/\ pm me the next time you decide to come out to sac raceway or an event we can further discuss our issues then [patriot] Better yet my numbers in my sig!

[ 2013-08-24, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Dsz06
¯
Member # 9580

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dsz06  Ford pictures for Dsz06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hahaha people just don't stop

--------------------
94BLK5.0

Posts: 589 | From: SaN FRANCISCO/Foster City | Registered: Nov 2009  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My penis is bigger than all of yours.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Gotta love the bullshit people pull from cafords like its Facebook,since when do either of you 2 fucks know me [Confused] what good is good ole cafords without some shit talking to keep the boys entertained [patriot]

You are the main one saying you know me. You say I'm a college Yuppy guy lol.. Bet you wouldn't know that I work in logistics huh??? If I wanted a Z06 I would have bought one. They only go for about $20k. I could care less what you've built in the past you loser. Stop being a hater on my life because I choose to have scrubs like you do my wrench work the the low. Hahahaha. I work where truck drivers make $150k per year. I haven't accomplished everything I wanted to in life but I'm doing ok. Stop hating and start congratulating me. I'm way younger than you and have a lot more going on.

I do respect that you are going to school. I personally don't like you and understand your frustrations with me. I'd be upset too if I had to spend my weekends turning wrenches on someone else's car that I couldn't afford myself instead of enjoying them like I do... Get on my level sucka hahahaha

[ 2013-08-24, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: FRC_Kid ]

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
/\ pm me the next time you decide to come out to sac raceway or an event we can further discuss our issues then [patriot] Better yet my numbers in my sig!

4152340325 I told you to hit me up 2 days ago when you were running your mouth. Glad you had a change of heart, call me and I will set those books aside for you. I love helping people become brighter individuals. Especially truck drivers that are going to school, because we all know how difficult it is to drive a truck.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ralph you can also hit me up when u decide to get outta your area and show your face,be proud of yourselves you can talk the best shit on the computer!! 22 huh? Lol please give me the chance to smack the fuck outta you!! Come to a cruise soon and please let me kno..

[ 2013-08-24, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Ralph you can also hit me up when u decide to get outta your area and show your face,be proud of yourselves you can talk the best shit on the computer!! 22 huh? Lol please give me the chance to smack the fuck outta you!! Come to a cruise soon and please let me kno..

Aww poor baby her feelings got hurt, please don't hurt me with your tire iron.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How the hell is this thread still open lol.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:

Aww poor baby her feelings got hurt, please don't hurt me with your tire iron.
Lol@ the sarcastic humor
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FRC_Kid:
quote:
Gotta love the bullshit people pull from cafords like its Facebook,since when do either of you 2 fucks know me [Confused] what good is good ole cafords without some shit talking to keep the boys entertained [patriot]

You are the main one saying you know me. You say I'm a college Yuppy guy lol.. Bet you wouldn't know that I work in logistics huh??? If I wanted a Z06 I would have bought one. They only go for about $20k. I could care less what you've built in the past you loser. Stop being a hater on my life because I choose to have scrubs like you do my wrench work the the low. Hahahaha. I work where truck drivers make $150k per year. I haven't accomplished everything I wanted to in life but I'm doing ok. Stop hating and start congratulating me. I'm way younger than you and have a lot more going on.

I do respect that you are going to school. I personally don't like you and understand your frustrations with me. I'd be upset too if I had to spend my weekends turning wrenches on someone else's car that I couldn't afford myself instead of enjoying them like I do... Get on my level sucka hahahaha

Your such a baller, i wonder why he doesnt like you [Confused]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Ok tough guy. Dude nobody is worried about you. I told you in the beginning of this thread next time you are in SF and want to do something hit me up. Till then shut your mouth. You think you are some Internet tough guy. Yea I'm 22 and got more than you!!
Change some more brakes and save some money for cash to get down here. Scrub. Haha.

--------------------

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:
quote:

Your such a baller, i wonder why he doesnt like you [Confused]
I'm not a baller at all. Never once said I was. He calls me a Yuppy because I have a functioning brain and a C5 lol

--------------------

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL. Yall are goin bad in this thread. Helps my day go by faster.

[ 2013-08-24, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: adower ]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
quote:

Ok tough guy. Dude nobody is worried about you. I told you in the beginning of this thread next time you are in SF and want to do something hit me up. Till then shut your mouth. You think you are some Internet tough guy. Yea I'm 22 and got more than you!!
Change some more brakes and save some money for cash to get down here. Scrub. Haha.

Talk talk talk talk talk talk talk.........it's a wonder why your so good with your mouth just ask your boyfriend Palestine lol now all of the sudden Ralph is better than me fellas I might as well cancel my membership now! Ralph go ahead an gimme a call,real talk...done playing your post game you wanna talk big boy shit than man the fuck up..

[ 2013-08-24, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
C'mon ralpher hes upset cuz ur talking about he makes no money wrenching, you went to school too , you work at ups or fedex or some shit , eh vahli. u got a NON zo6 c5 and your clowning like you make sooo much more , and your head is getting big like some vette owners that act like divas or yuppys. like i said if you got it soooo good show class. Iv seen his and his uncles cars badass especially the coupe,him going to driving school is only a plus, you said it yourself drivers make 150k give him a yr and he will be up there still wrenching making good money believe it or not

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Never thought i'd see a college argument on CAFords.
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
Never thought i'd see a college argument on CAFords.

I never thought id see GOD ralph, he soo better than all of us ....hail to the holy RALPH , named after throwing up

--------------------

87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
I love how the mods really wait till the play is over to blow the whistle here. Makes for good entertainment. [Big Grin] [dance]

They're like hockey refs... lol

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
ls1 miguel
¯
Member # 10053

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ls1 miguel  Ford pictures for ls1 miguel    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You guys are making my 48 hour shift fly.
Keep the entertainment going in here until Monday morning

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mods lock this thread, it's pointless, it's not going anywhere.

Ralph is in agreement with the buyer and they both are agreeing to a resolution (as posted by the buyer on the other forum). [patriot] [patriot]

/lock this thread.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Still waiting for my call Ralph...

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:
quote:

Talk talk talk talk talk talk talk.........it's a wonder why your so good with your mouth just ask your boyfriend Palestine lol now all of the sudden Ralph is better than me fellas I might as well cancel my membership now! Ralph go ahead an gimme a call,real talk...done playing your post game you wanna talk big boy shit than man the fuck up..
You're talking about cock sucking, boyfriends, just two questions have you been listening to mackelmore and do you now how the confidence to come out on cafords? I'm so proud you're the first gay truck driver (or soon to be truck driver, which ever one you prefer) on cafords. That's awesome, what other accomplishments do you have? Besides, getting your GED?

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com