Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ok..Ralph is a good guy .he just needs a hug now (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: ok..Ralph is a good guy .he just needs a hug now
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWSN95:
quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWSN95:
I know Ralph personally as well and have also done business with him on a couple occasions with zero issues. The S-trim was offered to me, but didn't have the money.

As far as the whole bracket issue is concerned, I have no clue. As far as I know, he has not used the S-trim before since I believe he purchased it for the new setup that he never finished and he had told me that he had it checked out by 2 reputable people here on the board and it checked out okay with zero shaft play. Sometimes you just can't tell that a seal is bad.

I'm not pointing fingers, but he would have to tell his side of the story since we are all going by hearsay.

Waiting for his side too then..because its not just the blower itself possibly being bad but read further. .its missing the main bracket...how is it s complete kit without the main bracket?
Yea I understand. But that's why I never make assumptions without hearing from both sides. Ralph is a good dude, I know he wouldn't purposely try to keep the bracket, even though that did seem very odd that one of the main pieces were missing. He's not a scammer. Just someone that made a pretty big mistake while shipping a costly part. We all make mistakes, unfortunately that was a pretty big one.
Well It seems as if he is going ti clear it up by what you guys are saying. ..so thats why there is probably no need to continue this then...but yeah mistake big time..lol

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First off This entire posting makes me laugh. I'm not a scammer at all. There are plenty of people here on this board who will vouch for me being an honest hardworking guy.

first off I'd like to send out a few thanks.

Corn'Oil- Thanks for posting this on our local forum without even giving me a courtesy phone call or text. You've met me and done business with me before. You should know I'm not a shady character, but whatever.

0089GT- Thanks for sticking up for me and actually calling me and letting me know someone is trying to tarnish my name

SLownSN95-Thanks bro. You know I've never done anyone wrong and never will. Thanks for having my back.

Ok so before I get in to this lengthy post I will say that I have kept all emails between me and the buyer. This guy has a serious lying problem.

So let me clear up the bracket issue first. I ship the entire blower kit to the buyer. I work a lot and was rushing while boxing it up. I forgot to put the main bracket in the box. I only included the bracket that bolts to the actual headunit.

When the buyer got the kit he immediately contacted me via e-mail asking what was the deal, this was at about 1pm PST. I was at work at the time and was confident I included the bracket so I called BS on his part. After a few nasty emails I decided to tell the guy I could be wrong and would take a second look around my garage when I got off of work, this was at 10pm PST. Take not I didn't get off till midnight and went straight to sleep.

I get up at 5am the next morning tired as hell and go straight to the garage to look for this bracket. Guess what it was right there on floor. So I go to email this guy at 5:15am only to find I have an email from him time stamped at 4:15am PST saying "I scammed him because I didn't get back to him last night about the bracket". I told him I found the bracket and will ship it out on my own dime.

then the fun begins.

He changes his mind and says he no longer wants the bracket but just wants his money back. I'm sorry but he should have made that decision before he purchased my kit. Also with all the threats he sent to me earlier I couldn't trust him to send my parts back in good working condition.

After he gets my response of "No" to his refund he starts to talk trash about my parts. He lies so much that he says the powdercoating on the brackets is trashed and isn't freshly done as described. OK, everyone here saw the pics I posted of my motor progress. The powdercoating was clean. It was done by (T-Top50) and I never got to run the car at all. he will vouch for the powdercoating work considering he got it done for me.

Lie #2, then he says my headunit is dirty looking. Really bro? I told you it was a damn used headunit.

Lie #3, He then says I didn't include the correct couplers for the powerpiper to connect to the headunit. lol. I included a brand new 4in 90 Degree coupler which I even left on the damn powerpipe. When I tell him this he says " There is no way that'll work, it's too flimsy" lol. Is he serious. I also sent him pictures of the entire blower mounted on my car with the powerpipe connected with the so-called "Flimsy" couplers. He didn't respond to that at all.

I also hooked this guy up. Not only did he get the entire package for $1600 but I also gave him a Vortech Mondo By-Pass valve for free instead of the Maxflow one. This guy didn't understand that I work a Full-time job that requires my attention so my response to email would take longer than an hour at times. That's not my problem he isn't patient.

To top all this off the entire time he is sending me threatening emails about "How he will come to Cali to find me" lol. TODAY I STILL WENT TO THE LOCAL UPS STORE AND SHIPPED HIM HIS STUPID BRACKET OUT ON MY DIME.

In no way did I scam him. I simply forgot to put the bracket in the box and shipped it out 3 days later because UPS stores are closed on the weekends. I'm not going to refund someone because they tell me they can buy another kit somewhere else. I told him before hand all sales are final. Also there is nothing wrong with the headunit.

People on this board know who I am and what I'm about. Most of you will continue to hate just because I purchased a Corvette. I already know this. I can post up the email's tomorrow.

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
Yo sic9250 before you run you mouth why don't you let Ralph clear his name. Ppl on corral always pull stunts like these. Find cheaper deals try to get money back...if you don't know the guy or haven't heard what he has to say, what gives you the right to speak on the situation you know nothin about?

Keep reading again...ralph needs to clear his name then..because if the guy was looking for a better deal..why would he offer to ship the blower and parts back at his own expense?

It's obvious he has had enough time on the internet to tell us all about his FRC, why not clear up his name on corral then?

If he had no issues and is saying the buyer is in the wrong, why let it drag out so long and not just issue a refund and get his stuff back to resell it?

A lot of holes to fill if you ask me...

If it were anyone else, you would probably think differently but I understand, you trying to defend a friend. ..I just dont get all the holes here..

I would have gladly gave a refund. However this guy is sending me death threats via email. I wonder what he would do to my parts before they got back to me. What would you have done?

--------------------

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
L O fucking L what a punk [Roll Eyes] and to think this dude tried to contact me once saying I was shady.......enjoy the vette,hope it loses oil pressure tommorrow [burnout]

You talk a lot of crap on the internet bro. I'm far from a punk. Talk what you know. FYI, you did scam my boy. I was sent multiple PM's about how you were asking about that shortblock on other forums. I let it go.

You can wish I lose oil pressure all you want. I could care less. atleast I have money to fix it unlike you bro. Have fun performing sidework for a living. Must have a great 401k. Also next time don't lie to my boy on the phone talking about you make $150k driving trucks when you don't hahahaha [Roll Eyes]

[ 2013-08-21, 12:26 AM: Message edited by: FRC_Kid ]

--------------------

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FRC_Kid:
quote:
quote:
Yo sic9250 before you run you mouth why don't you let Ralph clear his name. Ppl on corral always pull stunts like these. Find cheaper deals try to get money back...if you don't know the guy or haven't heard what he has to say, what gives you the right to speak on the situation you know nothin about?

Keep reading again...ralph needs to clear his name then..because if the guy was looking for a better deal..why would he offer to ship the blower and parts back at his own expense?

It's obvious he has had enough time on the internet to tell us all about his FRC, why not clear up his name on corral then?

If he had no issues and is saying the buyer is in the wrong, why let it drag out so long and not just issue a refund and get his stuff back to resell it?

If it were anyone else, you would probably think differently but I understand, you trying to defend a friend. ..I just dont get all the holes here..

I would have gladly gave a refund. However this guy is sending me death threats via email. I wonder what he would do to my parts before they got back to me. What would you have done?
Gotcha. ..once again..glad to see this was a misunderstanding is all...at first I was pretty pisssd to be honest because he painted apretty bad opicture of you and you failed to respond. ..

But after seeing that you offered to ship the bracket and all. .seems like the only complaint he could have is possibly a bad head unit..

But if he's making death threats and such..well he's kind of fucked then..

And I did try to pm you but am on your ignore list...so I thought fuck it...then posted. ..

However as you can see I asked to have it all removed and retracted my previous statements

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Gotcha. ..once again..glad to see this was a misunderstanding is all...at first I was pretty pisssd to be honest because he painted apretty bad opicture of you and you failed to respond. ..

But after seeing that you offered to ship the bracket and all. .seems like the only complaint he could have is possibly a bad head unit..

And I did try to pm you but am on your ignore list...so I thought fuck it...then posted. ..

However as you can see I asked to have it all removed and retracted my previous statements

I don't even know how to use the "Ignore List"... If you didn't have my number you should have hit up our mutual friend Dan for it. It's whatever. The damage is done to my name now so Thanks. All over a bracket that was shipped out earlier today. [Roll Eyes]

Deleting this won't let people see the truth to what happened so regardless I'm screwed. Also I didn't post on corral about it because I don't visit it. I no longer own a mustang. I only come on here because this is a local site with still some cool people left.

[ 2013-08-21, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: FRC_Kid ]

--------------------

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't even know how to use the "Ignore List"... If you didn't have my number you should have hit up our mutual friend Dan for it. It's whatever. The damage is done to my name now so Thanks. All over a bracket that was shipped out earlier today. [Roll Eyes]
Any damage that was done has just been cleared up...no need to be all sensitive about it..

You want me to ship you some flowers and candy?

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Edited the title so people can see how great of guy you are. .

Anything else ..lets be honest is making you an attention whore...

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cause I'm apart of other forums besides svtp an just recently sn95 forums right [Confused] GTFOH with your lies,you and your boy are still 2 of the biggest bitches I have ever incountered,just ask our mutual buddy Ttop50 he clearly had my back as I went to his house just a week shy after all that drama...lol laugh all you want at my hustle I've earned my respect and have talent your gay ass couldnt hold a light too...One day a cat like me will be fixing a cheddar dick faggot like your ass's pile of shit vette cause your too much of a tight ass to get dirty yourself,obviously you showed this when you sold your COULDA been nice mustang for a cookie cutter corvette [Roll Eyes] you got no idea who the fuck I am either bitch so what gives....enjoy your future repair bills Mr.Whitecollar lol another college yuppy with a vette that's got a mouth to boot,ya I'm big time jealous.......

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Cause I'm apart of other forums besides svtp an just recently sn95 forums right [Confused] GTFOH with your lies,you and your boy are still 2 of the biggest bitches I have ever incountered,just ask our mutual buddy Ttop50 he clearly had my back as I went to his house just a week shy after all that drama...lol laugh all you want at my hustle I've earned my respect and have talent your gay ass couldnt hold a light too...One day a cat like me will be fixing a cheddar dick faggot like your ass's pile of shit vette cause your too much of a tight ass to get dirty yourself,obviously you showed this when you sold your COULDA been nice mustang for a cookie cutter corvette [Roll Eyes] you got no idea who the fuck I am either bitch so what gives....enjoy your future repair bills Mr.Whitecollar lol another college yuppy with a vette that's got a mouth to boot,ya I'm big time jealous.......

you are an idiot, you dont know this guy at all!

-whitecollar?? lol you must not know this guy man he works not only hard but smart.
-are you mad he bought a vette? look at you man your blood is boiling with angst
-you dont need to bad mouth him from the get, i dont know how old you are, that doesnt give the excuse to wish ill mannered things on him as well as call him derogatory names...but whatever man have fun doing what you do

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

/\ dude who the fuck are you anyway shut the fuck up an get off this dudes nuts [Roll Eyes] nobody's mad believe me vettes are a dine a dozen like mustangs why would I give a fuck he bought a fiberglass pos..I'm just talking shit to talk shit not angry at all,actually laughing at all of this especially how your quick to come rescue lol cute

[ 2013-08-21, 01:14 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:

What Lies??? everything I say is the truth tough guy lol. That's why you are mad. Are you denying saying you make $150k a year driving trucks???
I love internet warriors. Lets see if you will talk a big game in person. I have no problem paying someone to work on my car. I'm too busy doing other things in life so I'll pay suckers like you to do the wrenching for me. Maybe if you went to college you'd understand that. You sound pretty jealous and my life isn't even all that great hahaha.

You chose not to refund my boy when all your parts were still in the same condition as you sold them in. They never even left our mutual friends house. So who is the real scammer now??????? I look forward to your new string of harmful threats via internet haha

If you have anything else to say send me a PM since this thread isn't about you at all

[ 2013-08-21, 01:03 AM: Message edited by: FRC_Kid ]

--------------------

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

I told u on the phone several times id be GLAD to meet up...that's never been a problem,I'm no tough guy on the net I'm the same dude in person...try me [patriot]

Not to mention I haven't had drama besides cobraracers header debate in awhile,no need to..but when u talk the talk like you did then this pops up ya I made a comment,who cares [Roll Eyes] you got your gay ass car and your busy busy job and your good buddy's to suck your dick,O and now all of the sudden I'm jealous so why cry over it lol..

What makes it even better is you pretty much called mechanics suckers who work on peoples shit who make money....lol I kno mechanics who make 200k a year from sucker faggots like you who couldn't change your brakes if you tried,think before you talk next time yuppy,never told your friend I make 150k driving trucks either lol who knows where you pulled that from,I never refunded your buddy cause even when I sold the motor the ad clearly stated it needed machine work and i even gave him $100 of extra parts!! Not my fault he's a idiot who didnt understand what machine work is!! Guess he shoulda relied on his good friends college education for that huh [Roll Eyes] fuck you and your lying ass friends real talk..you wanna see if I'm all talk txt me the next time you go to the track or a meet my numbers in the sig ill look forward to it [patriot] I'm done with this bullshit

[ 2013-08-21, 01:18 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ralphie boy, it's quite apparent that your lack of knowledge and your self riteous attitude is what got you in trouble this time. Your inability to admit that your human and can make mistakes causes people you deal with to make death threats and makes them want complete refunds of big ticket items based solely on your lack of knowledge and smug persona. I believe this guy in Michigan also was driven to making death threats because your ignorant ass deals shady and uninformed. Put yourself in Michigan guys shoe, you pay 2k for a supposed complete kit, the kit gets there and it's missing shit including the MAIN BRACKET????!!!!! So when he asks you about it, you call him a joke and the kit don't come with the bracket and gfys. Well dude probably feels pretty fucked over because a main bracket is additional costs, he sent you money PayPal as YOU directed, gift style and now your being a dick so there's no way for him to dispute the transaction. So he's gotta post shit on corral and luckily someone on both forums, corn oil, was good enough to alert the cafords community of how much a douchebag you are. Then miraculously you find this mysterious main bracket and shipped it and now all is good. I don't buy it, I think if you treated that dude with care and respect this would have never happened to you. You see we joke poke and have fun on here cause its the Internet but once you start fucking with people's money it's not a laughing matter. Now your going after sic9250 cause I'm sure he's done 300% more business you've ever done on this forum and has only had a handful of complaints which were dealt with for the most part without incident. Stop being such a cock sucking vette driving, which does fit your personality to the t, and stfu on OUR ford forum and be cool or bounce to your cocksucking gm/vette forum and fuck with those people there and leave us alone with ya ramen eating ass.

-

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I still lol @ all the Vette/GM haters on this forum.. Bitter much? Lol.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Ralphie boy, it's quite apparent that your lack of knowledge and your self riteous attitude is what got you in trouble this time. Your inability to admit that your human and can make mistakes causes people you deal with to make death threats and makes them want complete refunds of big ticket items based solely on your lack of knowledge and smug persona. I believe this guy in Michigan also was driven to making death threats because your ignorant ass deals shady and uninformed. Put yourself in Michigan guys shoe, you pay 2k for a supposed complete kit, the kit gets there and it's missing shit including the MAIN BRACKET????!!!!! So when he asks you about it, you call him a joke and the kit don't come with the bracket and gfys. Well dude probably feels pretty fucked over because a main bracket is additional costs, he sent you money PayPal as YOU directed, gift style and now your being a dick so there's no way for him to dispute the transaction. So he's gotta post shit on corral and luckily someone on both forums, corn oil, was good enough to alert the cafords community of how much a douchebag you are. Then miraculously you find this mysterious main bracket and shipped it and now all is good. I don't buy it, I think if you treated that dude with care and respect this would have never happened to you. You see we joke poke and have fun on here cause its the Internet but once you start fucking with people's money it's not a laughing matter. Now your going after sic9250 cause I'm sure he's done 300% more business you've ever done on this forum and has only had a handful of complaints which were dealt with for the most part without incident. Stop being such a cock sucking vette driving, which does fit your personality to the t, and stfu on OUR ford forum and be cool or bounce to your cocksucking gm/vette forum and fuck with those people there and leave us alone with ya ramen eating ass.

-

Ypu never fail to amaze me. You have NO idea what went down with Brandon so talk what you know. I didn't go attack him. He came on to my thread and tried to call me a punk, next time he should play his role since he is the one who got over on my boy for $400 bucks. I told the guy the bracket was there while I was at work. The very next morning I found it and apologized. You act like I went missing for days over this stupid bracket. It was less than 24 ours until I admitted my mistake. I tried to explain to him that I'm human and make mistakes and he continued to insult me and say I was trying to keep the bracket....

Perfect example of this guys lack of knowledge. Now hes emailing me complaining about how he doesn't have the oil fitting that I had welded on to my oil pan lol.

Ask around about me dude. I'm as stand up as they come. DOn't come on here hating just because I own a corvette.

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn Ferarri I mean vette owners! LOL

Just had to get in this. [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:

-

Ypu never fail to amaze me. You have NO idea what went down with Brandon so talk what you know. I didn't go attack him. He came on to my thread and tried to call me a punk, next time he should play his role since he is the one who got over on my boy for $400 bucks. I told the guy the bracket was there while I was at work. The very next morning I found it and apologized. You act like I went missing for days over this stupid bracket. It was less than 24 ours until I admitted my mistake. I tried to explain to him that I'm human and make mistakes and he continued to insult me and say I was trying to keep the bracket....

Perfect example of this guys lack of knowledge. Now hes emailing me complaining about how he doesn't have the oil fitting that I had welded on to my oil pan lol.

Ask around about me dude. I'm as stand up as they come. DOn't come on here hating just because I own a corvette.

FRC - don't even worry about these guys .... easier said than done when your name is getting dragged through the shit, I'll acknowledge. It's tough when people make your business their business, even if it's potentially for the benefit of fellow forum members. I know Jason - he's a good dude - and when he said sorry, I'm sure he's genuinely sorry for dirtying your name when he shouldn't have. As for the other clowns, well, I dunno what to tell ya. It's tough being followed from thread to thread by grown men with nothing better to do with their time but speak on things they only think they know about; small-time minds tend to try and lash out at other folks to quell their own insecurities.
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As I read 8-16 vs 8-21 is a long time to handle your business. That's what I'm reading so correct me if I'm wrong....

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is bullshit RALPH, your FAULT, playing with peoples money , busy busy busy

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

For the record I like Ralph, I've never met you but I think your hilarious on the board. I'm glad he made things right but, when you know you have a situation going and someone's heated you don't go blank for any amount of time even 24 hours is a long ass time for someone pissed thinking they lost 1600. That's maybe the lesson we can all learn from otherwise this is what happens. I'd rather talk shit about vettes than look up how someone from cafords is burning people halfway across the country.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

And you weren't that busy during those 5 days cause you were on here bragging about your 00s vette

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Be humble if you have it soooooo goood ralph, show some class..you dont see us bragging about how good our jobs are because we got a stupid bootsy frc , cause we couldnt afford a damn zo6..not everyone rides in a box truck delivering furniture @ $9 an hr . Show class u classy eh vahli vette owner

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
Be humble if you have it soooooo goood ralph, show some class..you dont see us bragging about how good our jobs are because we got a stupid bootsy frc , cause we couldnt afford a damn zo6..not everyone rides in a box truck delivering furniture @ $9 an hr . Show class u classy eh vahli vette owner

I never once bragged about my life or job. I said my life isn't even that great... I guess you don't comprehend what that means... What makes you think I deliver furniture? Lol. I am humble. I just know I got it better than that side working chump. I would have never said anything if he didn't attack me.

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com