Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » OFFICIAL 2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS THREAD (Page 21)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  34  35  36   
Author Topic: OFFICIAL 2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS THREAD
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:
Originally posted by Camara90:
yeah, hes a real big Alex fan, lol you are as banwagon as they come!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
I am officially done with him...... Trade him or Bench him. The 49ers should have kept Hill. [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag]

I'm about to quit watching their games live unless they can turn it around.

http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=044378#000000
This CLOWN made a thread about his hatred for Smith then cries when he's gone. What is that? Lmao. Such a joke. It just makes you laugh at anything this D-bag thinks. Obviously continues to say things about the game that don't make sense. Nobody cares if you rode the bench but were technically "on the team" in highschool. Lmfao you know nothing.
[Big Grin]
[worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Honestly I think it was a waste of money. Why give a division rival MORE motivation to beat you in the future by putting up a billboard? Just seem like it has a high probability of back firing.

You are seriously delusional if you think a stupid billboard gives an NFL team more motivation. This just gets the fans all emotional. To get to the NFL you have to be a superior athlete and a professional, you dont need any extra motivation to play harder. This is not college, the team that plays the best game that day will win!
http://www.mercurynews.com/49ers/ci_24503037/49ers-kaepernick-favorites-negative-tweets-motivation

Everyone can use motivation. Just because you're in the NFL doesn't mean you quit finding things to motivate you. Hell Jim Harbaugh still stands in his toes when he takes pics with his brother so he's not taller then him. If you're a competitive person, you will always want to be the best.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.49erswebzone.com/news/64706-photos-49ers-billboard-mocking-seahawks-fans/

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/news/64706-photos-49ers-billboard-mocking-seahawks-fans/

FTMFW!!!!
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
quote:
yeah, hes a real big Alex fan, lol you are as banwagon as they come!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
I am officially done with him...... Trade him or Bench him. The 49ers should have kept Hill. [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag]

I'm about to quit watching their games live unless they can turn it around.

http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=044378#000000
This CLOWN made a thread about his hatred for Smith then cries when he's gone. What is that? Lmao. Such a joke. It just makes you laugh at anything this D-bag thinks. Obviously continues to say things about the game that don't make sense. Nobody cares if you rode the bench but were technically "on the team" in highschool. Lmfao you know nothing.
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

GO NINERS!!!!!!!

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow. Big shoulder hit from whiter and they give them a flag. SO DUMB

--------------------
86' LX Vert

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

The flag was for taunting

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasvt8:
quote:

The flag was for taunting
There were two. One was a personal foul. Bull shit.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

Best team ever!!!

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Great drive. Kaep is playing very well again today. Some dropped passes, feet out of bounds, receivers falling down, is killing his numbers. But we just want a win!

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Nice drives this second half!!

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

If anybody has EVER seen a regular season defensive play that big, please tell me about it! Holy fucking shit dude! Wow!!!'

--------------------
86' LX Vert

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought my seahawks sucked by losing yesterday but the 9ers sucked harder even though they won!!! LOLOLOLOL you guys lucked out now that cardinals game is meaningless to you. PISS POOR PERFORMANCE BY A PLAYOFF TEAM
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
I thought my seahawks sucked by losing yesterday but the 9ers sucked harder even though they won!!! LOLOLOLOL you guys lucked out now that cardinals game is meaningless to you. PISS POOR PERFORMANCE BY A PLAYOFF TEAM

We aren't dropping games though when it matters at home. How many you got?

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:

Are you joking? Lol Niners would have been up 3 possesions if not for another bad call. They went out and won. Your QB was just made a fool of yesterday. Fucking losers. Still no rings. Better wish upon some stars that the Shehawks pull it out next week. Pathetic you guys got beat like that at home.

Cobra R?

--------------------
86' LX Vert

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
up by three scores cause of a bad call??? your a fucking joke full of excuses!! wilson looked like shit yesterday yes! but against a great defense!!! your team just got worked over by a nothing team and you won cause of a freak play!!! all excuses!!!! I have no excuse for my team losing yesterday. look at your superbowl years when were they? you realize that the infamous "catch" never should have been, being that that drive should have ended with a fumble? but there werent reviews back then. so theres minus one superbowl! the the GIANTS 9ERS famous botched field goal snap game that there was redicoulous holding down field by the niners that never got called!! -2 superbowls
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Hottest team in football!! More consecutive wins than anyone right now. And Seattle is looking like dog shit now! Woooo!

--------------------
86' LX Vert

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

How many Lombardis? How mNy Cobra rs???

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

What a perfect hit.

-

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

See cocks fans tonight when they realized they haven't even clinched the division still....

-

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
What a perfect hit.

-

I saw that replay after the game. He laid him out LOL.
Oh and congrats. You beat a 4-11 team. [Razz]
At least they won their last game at the stick.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not a 49ers or Seahawks fan but the writing is on the wall fellas,Niners got this in the bag in my eyes,playing very good right now and that D is ridiculous,and all at the perfect time heading into the playoffs..shits fallin apart for Seattle and with a 49ers win there last meet,the Seahawks don't stand a chance if these 2 meet in the playoffs...

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
What a perfect hit.

-

This was epic..love it,wish my Cowboys had a D like this [Eek!]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
What a perfect hit.

-

It really was. Glad that stupid flag didn't end up being a big deal.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Page: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  34  35  36   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com