Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » OFFICIAL 2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS THREAD (Page 23)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  34  35  36   
Author Topic: OFFICIAL 2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS THREAD
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh and,
Niners are going back to the playoffs without Smith around this year... Look at that...

--------------------
86' LX Vert

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Best team EVVVVVVVEERRRR

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who the hell is a FAN of a GUY I.e. Alex smith, we are fans of the 49er team not a GUY

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
Who the hell is a FAN of a GUY I.e. Alex smith, we are fans of the 49er team not a GUY

So you don't own a Montana, Rice, Young..... Jersey? [Confused] I guess we should all quit buying them.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:

So you don't own a Montana, Rice, Young..... Jersey? [Confused] I guess we should all quit buying them.
No i do not and if i did id be a niner fan . And holding it down for my niners . Not holding it down for alex smith

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Your missing the point your cheering for smith ,getting a alex smith jersey cuz u like him not cuz your a new chief fan

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Your missing the point your cheering for smith ,getting a alex smith jersey cuz u like him not cuz your a new chief fan

I used to like Joe Montana, Elvis Grbac, Steve Bono, Steve DeBerg and Alex Smith when they were on the 49ers. NOT when they switched teams. That just sounds homo, you like a team not the dudes on the team. You probably have a bunch of football cards at home with stats and shit, but at the end of the day its just pictures of dudes. Enjoy

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

A fan is a person who likes a TEAM
A groupie is a person who like a person

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
A fan is a person who likes a TEAM
A groupie is a person who like a person

Seriously. This guy should get into basketball. Then he can just follow Lebron everywhere.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
GO 49ERS!!!!! FTW

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
quote:
GO 49ERS!!!!! FTW

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
quote:
GO 49ERS!!!!! FTW

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well you guys are like typical Giants fans. Love someone while they're on your team, then talk shit when they go play for LA. I guess growing up an Oakland A's fan taught me to realize guys leave your team..... But there's nothing wrong with wishing them the best of luck.

Anyone who only pays attention to the players on THIER team is missing out on a lot.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Omg omg omg

Slobberback67

BEST ALEX SMITH GROUPY EVAR!!!

[worship] [worship] [worship]

Sean Hill for co-MVP

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

That Giants comment must have struck a nerve LOL.
You guys that only care about the players on YOUR team are the biggest groupies of them all.

--------------------

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
slowback67. STFU. Isn't your girl xraelsmar making you breakfast by now?
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
slowback67. STFU. Isn't your girl xraelsmar making you breakfast by now?

Yup he made me a breakfast burrito.

--------------------

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Like a GoodBitch should. Congrats! Next weekend will be your turn. [patriot]
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
You guys that only care about the players on YOUR team are the biggest groupies of them all.

Lol people wish him the best. Already told you I had. But I love seeing faggots like you, proven wrong. Who leaves the team for one player? Stupid as shit.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Boldin... 117 yards 1st quarter.

49ers dominating.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:

Lol people wish him the best. Already told you I had. But I love seeing faggots like you, proven wrong. Who leaves the team for one player? Stupid as shit.
You know faggot isn't a term I like to throw around. But you're def the one who's been acting more like a little girl then I've been. You guys have been actin like little bitches because I said I was hoping KC had a good year. You were talking mad shit all year saying how Kap is gonna dominate this year. Well he's doing all the same shit Smith was doing. You can knit pick at stats all you want..... But the 49ers haven't become a better team with Kap as the starting QB. It's still the same mistake free, run heavy, dominating D that's winning games for the 49ers. Just like it was when Smith was QB.

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:

You know faggot isn't a term I like to throw around. But you're def the one who's been acting more like a little girl then I've been. You guys have been actin like little bitches because I said I was hoping KC had a good year. You were talking mad shit all year saying how Kap is gonna dominate this year. Well he's doing all the same shit Smith was doing. You can knit pick at stats all you want..... But the 49ers haven't become a better team with Kap as the starting QB. It's still the same mistake free, run heavy, dominating D that's winning games for the 49ers. Just like it was when Smith was QB.
Lol, he can actually make big plays. That's why he made it to the SB when smith chocked away the opportunity with 2 second half completions in the NFC champ game. Kaep led his team back in his opportunity. You didn't just hope a good season upon KC. You gave Harbaugh all kinds of shit for going with the better QB. Lol "Harbitch" you called it. Well harbitch is still calling winning game after winning game. Weird how all the sudden, we can actually use players like Crabtree. He was non existent with smith. Because smith can't throw outside the numbers. He just CANT.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
he miss aa field goal

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Bowman has an interception today, and a strip/recovery. One man wrecking crew.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they are catching up

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  34  35  36   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com