Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » OFFICIAL 2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS THREAD (Page 20)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  34  35  36   
Author Topic: OFFICIAL 2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS THREAD
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
How many TD's has Smith thrown today?
How many games would it take for Kap to throw that many?
[dance]

Check down and pray for good old game managing Alex. Gotta love that schedule. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh and since you care so much about game stats, please please try your best to explain why Smith has NEVER EVEN SNIFFED a 400 yard game let alone throw one himself? In all those years in the league?

I could care less if Oakland turns the ball over constantly giving the chiefs scoring position from the first play. Lmao that makes it easy.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:
Alex Smith's stats today.
17-20 287 yards 5 TD's 1 fumble........

Colin Kaepernick's stats today.
19-29 203 yards 2 TD's

Now who's got the hot hand?

Oh why don't you add the rush yards from Kaep? Or consider the defense your playing. Lol you are a clueless band wagon faggot. We will see who you root for next year when Alex is benched!! Good game for the KC check downs.
Oh sorry Kap had 7 rushes for 37 yards & Smith had 4 rushes for 17 yards. Does that make you feel better?
I don't know why you can admit that Alex Smith had a great game. I far from a bandwagon fan too. I follow players & root for players on all different teams. But I've decided on my own to not buy into all the HYPE with the 49ers. My point will be proven when the 49ers don't even win a road playoff game this year. That is IF you can make it to the playoffs. KC is now guaranteed a spot with their win today. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

You are a joke. Just like Alex. Argue all you want, Kaep is better. That is why Harbaugh kept him. And he knows a bit more then you. [Wink] You are just emotionally/sexually attached to Smith.

Harbaugh has one more win before he can say, nobody has coached better in their 3 years into the league. I'll take his opinion over yours.

You took some common spoof about running QBs having a bad release, and applied it to Kaep in an attempt to sound smart. Even though it's known around the league he has one or the best releases. You are just spiteful of the 49ers. You also don't have much knowledge of the game. Simple as that. You show it with every word you utter about the game.

Why don't YOU just admit Kaep had a good game. He went against the defense today that has the most pics in the NFL. Actually he's been doing well for a long stretch now. Beat Seattle. Shredded STL that is pounding N.O last I saw.

You are just a hater. Done with responding to your nonsense. I should never argue with some faggot that swaps teams because of one player than bitches about the old team and that mean coach of theirs starting Kaep!! Lol moron. Have fun arguing with yourself about how good Alex is.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah you're right. I don't know anything about sports. I've only played a majority of them my whole life. [patriot]
Say what you want. But I know I'm right about Kap being a bad choice. In time you will realize that the 49ers got an overrated QB who can't & won't get it done. Just like how he choked on that pass to Crabtree in the Super Bowl.

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Yeah you're right. I don't know anything about sports. I've only played a majority of them my whole life. [patriot]
Say what you want. But I know I'm right about Kap being a bad choice. In time you will realize that the 49ers got an overrated QB who can't & won't get it done. Just like how he choked on that pass to Crabtree in the Super Bowl.

And Smith choked and couldn't get us there! Bahahahahaha stupid fuck. Competed two second half passes in the NFC champ game. Fucking bum. Glad he's gone.

[ 2013-12-15, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Arch ]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

You might know sports but you know nothing about being a true fan. True fans stick with their teams through thick and thin, would never ditch their team for a player. Instead be supportive and loyal. Wear their gear when the team wins and when it loses. Smith had a good game against the raiders but you don't see raider fans jumping ship. Even though they support a different team I have way more respect for a raider fan than a team traitor. Because one day the raiders might be relevant again and they'll get to cheer and it will be great because they'll remember when some scrub team like the chefs beat them with another recycled over the hill ex 9er qb.
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah, hes a real big Alex fan, lol you are as banwagon as they come!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
I am officially done with him...... Trade him or Bench him. The 49ers should have kept Hill. [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag]

I'm about to quit watching their games live unless they can turn it around.

http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=044378#000000

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hahaha exposed! Sean hill wtf kinda drugs you smokin?

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by Camara90:

quote:
I am officially done with him...... Trade him or Bench him. The 49ers should have kept Hill. [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag]

http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=044378#000000
Congrats. You found the one negative post I've made about Alex Smith LOL. Now get a girlfriend or something. [patriot]

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
quote:

quote:

Congrats. You found the one negative post I've made about Alex Smith LOL. Now get a girlfriend or something. [patriot]
Then they turn it around, bench Alex and he's on some hissy about him. Lmfao. What a stupid fuck

--------------------
86' LX Vert

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

quote:

Dude your a tool. Alex Smith was playing a team that made Nick Foles look like Joe Montana. The raiders are a mess and the majority of the yards alex got was after the catch. What happens when KC plays a good team that's not on their third string QB? So far theyre 0-3 against good teams and will be one and done in the playoffs. Your the scumbag of fandom switching teams like that. Don't call yourself a true fan. BTW weren't you done with this post?

--------------------
03 Terminator

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go niners

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
Go niners

Current NFC Champs! Let's go!

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Well it's official, I hope Seattle enjoys the brick they bought at the new stadium. This is going up outside yours!!! Lol!!

-

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Honestly I think it was a waste of money. Why give a division rival MORE motivation to beat you in the future by putting up a billboard? Just seem like it has a high probability of back firing.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Honestly I think it was a waste of money. Why give a division rival MORE motivation to beat you in the future by putting up a billboard? Just seem like it has a high probability of back firing.

Who cares what you think, you wanted to sit Alex smith for Sean hill lololol

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:

And you think the 49ers are going back to the SB this year LOL.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
quote:
quote:

Win Lose or Tie, 9er til I die.

BEST TEAM EVER! NFC CHAMPS! 5 time SB CHAMPS! HOW MANY YOU GOT????? [Whoo Whooooo!]

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
quote:
quote:

Dude who cares what you think? Faggot. Deman smith be done with. Then you cry like a bitch when they upgrade. Dumb ass. Chiefs can't beat anybody good. No playoff wins for Alex this year. Not even a chance. Not that you care. If Stafford keeps throwing picks, and they sit him for Hill, you can root for the Lions! Must be nice to not give a shit about any team.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:

quote:

This CLOWN made a thread about his hatred for Smith then cries when he's gone. What is that? Lmao. Such a joke. It just makes you laugh at anything this D-bag thinks. Obviously continues to say things about the game that don't make sense. Nobody cares if you rode the bench but were technically "on the team" in highschool. Lmfao you know nothing.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

I bet I can throw a football farther then you & more accurate then you too & you def don't wanna see me in a foot race.

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
I bet I can throw a football farther then you & more accurate then you too & you def don't wanna see me in a foot race.

Great. Go to KC. Alex will be on the bench middle next season and you can step in.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:

quote:

This CLOWN made a thread about his hatred for Smith then cries when he's gone. What is that? Lmao. Such a joke. It just makes you laugh at anything this D-bag thinks. Obviously continues to say things about the game that don't make sense. Nobody cares if you rode the bench but were technically "on the team" in highschool. Lmfao you know nothing.
[Big Grin]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

You are seriously delusional if you think a stupid billboard gives an NFL team more motivation. This just gets the fans all emotional. To get to the NFL you have to be a superior athlete and a professional, you dont need any extra motivation to play harder. This is not college, the team that plays the best game that day will win!

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

Page: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  34  35  36   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com