Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » OFFICIAL 2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS THREAD (Page 19)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  34  35  36   
Author Topic: OFFICIAL 2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS THREAD
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
52 yard TD strike!! Kaep to Vernon!

Never saw plays like this from Alex. Nice to have a playmaker at QB after all these years.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Roll Eyes]
The Redskins back up QB threw a 53 yard TD today.

[ 2013-12-15, 11:33 AM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Right. But Alex won't. Kaep is 11/13 at the half. 2 TDs no picks. 140 yards plus 30 on the ground. Kaeps ball traveled 63 yards in the air. Perfect strike. Something Alex can't do. Have fun watching your team lose to anybody who plays offense. [patriot]

Oh and good luck to whichever team you choose for next year.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Buccaneers are done with that kick return lololololololololol
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Some major clutch plays from the QB today. All his decisions were good. The first down on his feet was huge. And the escape to the sideline pass to Boldin was a great play.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
Some major clutch plays from the QB today. All his decisions were good. The first down on his feet was huge. And the escape to the sideline pass to Boldin was a great play.

Your not related to Kap are you?

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:

Dude shut up. I'm commenting on my teams QBs performance. Don't like it? Make a Chiefs thread fag. You have NO room to talk. You LEFT your team because they benched the guy who wasn't quite good enough for a guy who can do it all. You are such a bitch. Players come and go but you left your team over one. Fucking pussy. I know you are upset that the 49ers are successful with Kaep, but keep it to yourself.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

You must be related to Alex since you changed teams with him!! I'm happy for you both tho.. Finally you two were legally allowed to marry, so you did. How sweet.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Eagles are done, just need the cards to lose and playoffs here we come with our injured players back and a lot of momentum coming into the playoffs. Harbaughs a winner!

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Eagles are done, just need the cards to lose and playoffs here we come with our injured players back and a lot of momentum coming into the playoffs. Harbaughs a winner!

Another win and no coach will have ever won more games in their first 3 seasons.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Smiths over 100 yards and 2 TD in no time. [Eek!]
He's gonna have more yards then Kap in the first quarter.

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:

Good for him. Against a bottom of the league D. Kaep played a hot team with a hot D. Thank god we didn't have smith today. Woulda lost with him checking down all day.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:

zzzzzzzzzzz [Embarrassed]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

For some reason, KC gets canned against decent opponents. Hmmm. It's a shame. Going to be Denver and SD in the fight for the division next year. SD is way better then KC I think. KC has had one preseasonish schedule all year.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
quote:

He's upset that it is now painfully obvious Kaep is better. So now he's drawing comparisons that don't even begin to make sense. Lmfaooo.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
quote:
quote:

He's upset that it is now painfully obvious Kaep is better. So now he's drawing comparisons that don't even begin to make sense. Lmfaooo.
No I'm tired of all the Kap fans lowering expectations on the guy when he doesn't put up the numbers you say he can. He's doing all the same shit Alex Smth was doing..... & he's not even as good as Smith was at doing it LOL.
Kap is more of a game manager then Smith. There. I said it!!! [Razz]

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No I'm tired of all the Kap fans lowering expectations on the guy when he doesn't put up the numbers you say he can. He's doing all the same shit Alex Smth was doing..... & he's not even as good as Smith was at doing it LOL.
Kap is more of a game manager then Smith. There. I said it!!! [Razz]

Lol you are too funny man. Keep watching, maybe one day it will click. Smith never gets it done against good man coverage D. He made so many plays today alone, that smith couldn't dream of. He just can't do it. Won't win it all.

What do Alex Smith and Andy Reid have in common?

They both can't get it done against real opponents in the playoffs!! Hahahaha

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Find me one analyst that to this day, says smith is the better option. I already put your "do you even listen to national media" argument to bed. National media agrees.

Also, love how KC is cooling off nicely and SF is getting red hot. Thankfully you guys have OAK today. Or else another loss would be looking bad. [Big Grin]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Alex Smith has a perfect passer rating right now.... Just sayin'

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Alex Smith has a perfect passer rating right now.... Just sayin'

Oakland kills themselves play after play. And he's just dumping it to his check down. The check down is on fire. Not Alex. Just sayin.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

How many TD's has Smith thrown today?
How many games would it take for Kap to throw that many?
[dance]

--------------------

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Dude shut up. I'm commenting on my teams QBs performance. Don't like it? Make a Chiefs thread fag. You have NO room to talk. You LEFT your team because they benched the guy who wasn't quite good enough for a guy who can do it all. You are such a bitch. Players come and go but you left your team over one. Fucking pussy. I know you are upset that the 49ers are successful with Kaep, but keep it to yourself.
He can do it all? Well he cant win a superbowl...just sayin

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Alex Smith's stats today.
17-20 287 yards 5 TD's 1 fumble........

Colin Kaepernick's stats today.
19-29 203 yards 2 TD's

Now who's got the hot hand?

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Alex Smith's stats today.
17-20 287 yards 5 TD's 1 fumble........

Colin Kaepernick's stats today.
19-29 203 yards 2 TD's

Now who's got the hot hand?

Oh why don't you add the rush yards from Kaep? Or consider the defense your playing. Lol you are a clueless band wagon faggot. We will see who you root for next year when Alex is benched!! Good game for the KC check downs.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasvt8:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He can do it all? Well he cant win a superbowl...just sayin
Lol stupid comment. He's proved he can. If you can go, you can win. If you say otherwise, it's out of spite and disappointment he's succeeding.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Page: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  34  35  36   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com