Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » OFFICIAL 2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS THREAD (Page 16)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  34  35  36   
Author Topic: OFFICIAL 2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS THREAD
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok......

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Defense looking good.

On a side note. Browner of the Seahawks gone for a year for PEDs. Thurmond gone for four games. Lol

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

19 yard TD pass!

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

42 yarder to Davis!

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Kaep winging it down the field. Hits Boldin for another TD. [patriot]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

212 yards, 3 TDs and no picks so far for Kaep.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
arch they better win this game, forskins are worse than the faiders....

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
R G Stink

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
arch they better win this game, forskins are worse than the faiders....

-

[patriot]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Redskins less than 180 yards offense. Less than 15 yards second half.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:

Those are normal numbers when Kap plays a decent team. I still think the 49ers are going to finish 9-7 or 10-6 this year.

But congrats on beating the now 3-8 redskins.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:

Those are normal numbers when Kap plays a decent team. I still think the 49ers are going to finish 9-7 or 10-6 this year.

Don't matter who we beat as long as we make it to the playoffs and we get some people back. Nobody's gonna want to play the 9ers. on the other hand nobody's afraid of the chiefs ever

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

^ That reminds me. I had to replace my old hard hat and decided I'd get this.
 -
[Razz]

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
quote:

Yea you keep bringing up Kaeps numbers. Smith gets his ass handed to him against good Ds. And you guys hardly play any. You can't say ANYTHING about who the 49ers best dude. The team you swapped to this year has the easiest schedule in the NFL. Now they are playing some tough teams and losing back to back.

49ers have a REAL no fluke D unlike KC. They can get it done with a wild card birth. KC cant get it done in the playoffs. No way.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Also, I was referring to all around offensive numbers before for tonight's game. Not just QBs.

When Kaep has bad numbers he usually has less than 20 attempts and the run game is producing 200 yards +. [patriot]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Yep your schedule has been hella hard.... Having to play Jacksonville & Washington tonight were tough games. I seem to remember the 49ers getting handled by the Colts LOL.

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
^ That reminds me. I had to replace my old hard hat and decided I'd get this.
 -
[Razz]

Oh nice, red!! So that way when you switch teams again, you can slap a Cardinals sticker on it, or Tampa, or ATL. You've got options!! [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Yep your schedule has been hella hard.... Having to play Jacksonville & Washington tonight were tough games. I seem to remember the 49ers getting handled by the Colts LOL.

Yep, any given Sunday. We also beat STL who killed them. That comparison game doesn't work. Which is what my original point was. You wouldn't understand. You can't look beyond the emotional side of the game. Which is why you switched teams like you do tampons.

BTW, KC gave up 40+ points and lost to a losing team yesterday. So by your measuring system they are now worse than that team right?

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Naw man. When football season over I switch it up to my Oakland A's hard hat. [patriot]

--------------------

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol at slowback!!! Real football fans don't EVER switch teams! There is going to be good seasons and bad seasons. You don't go jump onboard with another team because a quarterback gets traded to the team that takes all our washed up quarterbacks!! Smith never took us anywhere! He has always had a great team behind him and Kaep came in and showed that! He had his shot! Alex has no running game, he can throw! He can make plays but is scared out of the pocket!

On a side note, we played great last night! No matter how shitty the team we were playing. Bouldin still making great catches and Kaep throwing bullets!! Nice to see! Playoffs here we come!!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Trill niggas never switch teams unless they become someone's bitch in jail and now you a jailhouse tranny. Stick To bats and balls , mm mm your favorite. Lol
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

You guys can talk all the shit you want. All I know is Alex Smith's team is 9-2 & Kap's team is 7-4. Smith has more passing yards, more passing attempts, a higher completion % & Lastly the most important thing, KC is 9-2.

I've said it over and over again. I was a diehard 49ers fan my whole life. I grew up watching them win multiple titles & dominate. I refuse to go along with the current regime. I'm simply boycotting the team until Harbaugh Fails to deliver & is no longer with the team. Until then I'll be rooting for the both Reid & Smith to win a Superbowl cause I believe both of those guys deserve it WAY more then most..... And I honestly believe they'll win one in the next few years. [patriot]

--------------------

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
You guys can talk all the shit you want. All I know is Alex Smith's team is 9-2 & Kap's team is 7-4. Smith has more passing yards, more passing attempts, a higher completion % & Lastly the most important thing, KC is 9-2.

I've said it over and over again. I was a diehard 49ers fan my whole life. I grew up watching them win multiple titles & dominate. I refuse to go along with the current regime. I'm simply boycotting the team until Harbaugh Fails to deliver & is no longer with the team. Until then I'll be rooting for the both Reid & Smith to win a Superbowl cause I believe both of those guys deserve it WAY more then most..... And I honestly believe they'll win one in the next few years. [patriot]

That's such a bullshit ass excuse. I bet your were all over the 49ers nuts the first year harbaugh came in and they went to the nfc championship. GTFO bro your a bandwagon fan an KC has no shot of making it anywhere in the playoffs. They'll lose to the broncos, patriots, san diego and even the ravens or steelers if the manage to sneak in. The 49ers have a real shot all the scouts and G.M.'s say it, Kaep has one of the highest ceilings of any player in the NFL and once he puts it all together the fourty niners will have multiple shots to win superbowls. Go buy yourself a fresh pair of KC Panties bro and don't bother rooting for the 49ers anymore because we don't want you [Wink]
00SLVRGT
¯
Member # 4509

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00SLVRGT  Ford pictures for 00SLVRGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ 2013-11-26, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: 00SLVRGT ]

--------------------
2000 GT Silver... SOLD
94 Cobra... SOLD
02 Foush, work in progress

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Lol you will be dead in your grave before they ever win a Super Bowl!! Let's be honest.. If they couldn't do it when we gave them joe Montana then it damn sure ain't gonna happen with Alex smith!!! Lmao bandwagoner

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

Page: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  34  35  36   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com