Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » OFFICIAL 2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS THREAD (Page 14)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  34  35  36   
Author Topic: OFFICIAL 2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS THREAD
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
They are going to change the nfl to the two hand touch league. Brees got hit hard and fumbled but I guess that's not what the nfl wants to see. Glad to see the saints not covering for some of you that picked them

This ^. It's all about the benjamin's. I stopped getting very emotional years ago when calls just weren't making sense and the outcome of games was determined by people up in the booths.
Too many odd calls and weird things like when the lights went out last year and the niner's came back to almost win the game. They should've too when all they had to do was run 4 straight plays but instead, they chose the worst plays they could've picked.
They didn't get that far by calling bad plays all year...c'mon.

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
They are going to change the nfl to the two hand touch league. Brees got hit hard and fumbled but I guess that's not what the nfl wants to see. Glad to see the saints not covering for some of you that picked them

This

--------------------
86' LX Vert

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bullshit call on that midget brees

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck. Wild cards fine. Get in and get hot.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seagulls looked solid today
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not looking good for the 9ers...i say they will lose 3 more games Lambs,seacocks, and zona who is tied with them for second.....9-7 for the rest of the season not making the wild card....just my .02...not their year this time around...

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
not looking good for the 9ers...i say they will lose 3 more games Lambs,seacocks, and zona who is tied with them for second.....9-7 for the rest of the season not making the wild card....just my .02...not their year this time around...

They really played a good game today. Got fucked. The defense keeps playing like this, no reason they can't win out.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kaepernick ran that 2 min drill like a boss
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TEXAS:
Seagulls looked solid today

i got the cocks vs broncos for the super bowl, broncos pull it out...

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Niners take down Hawks in NFC champ game.

Defense is too solid. Offense will get there.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

enough said, who paid the fucking refs?

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

So did drew Bree's, who knew you could fumble the ball and get it back cause you got hit too hard.
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Camara90:
 -

enough said, who paid the fucking refs?

And, why can't a bad call by the refs be reviewed and over turned???
I think I know why......$$$$

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

So did drew Bree's, who knew you could fumble the ball and get it back cause you got hit too hard.
 -

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
quote:

-
I would be if I bet on the saints lol
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Never though I would every say this but damn I miss Alex Smith. Kaep can't read a defense to save his life. He threw a bull shit fade to Vernon davis with anquan boldin all alone in the back of the endzone. Another stupid mistake instead of sliding in bounds on that 3rd and 19 play he runs out of bounds and saves new Orleans a time out. All the burning of the timeouts is getting out of hand too. I'm tired of hearing all the excuses for this guy. He sucks right now and his confidence is shaky. Maybe next year stop spending so much time making commercials and stick your head in the books and learn how to read a defense.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ Well the 49ers can use that pick from KC for a QB. I agree he made some bonehead plays. Harbaugh was retarded challenging those calls.

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
....Harbaugh was retarded challenging those calls.

Beyond retarded! [Roll Eyes] [BS flag]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18531 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
^ Well the 49ers can use that pick from KC for a QB. I agree he made some bonehead plays. Harbaugh was retarded challenging those calls.

I'll go pick up Johnny Football at the airport if they want

--------------------
03 Terminator

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:

I'd like that. That dude cracks me up. He talks shit but he can back it up. I'll def be looking forward to seeing where he ends up. I could see the Jett's trying to draft him if they decide Smith is t the answer..... Then trade Sanchez to a team like The Texans who seem to be looking for another QB.

If anything Johnny Football will be entertaining LOL.

--------------------

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

quote:
quote:
quote:

I'd like that. That dude cracks me up. He talks shit but he can back it up. I'll def be looking forward to seeing where he ends up. I could see the Jett's trying to draft him if they decide Smith is t the answer..... Then trade Sanchez to a team like The Texans who seem to be looking for another QB.

If anything Johnny Football will be entertaining LOL.

I see chip Kelly picking this guy up the 49ers are struggling but I doubt they'll have a high enough draft pick to get a qb that can help them.

--------------------
03 Terminator

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

-

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

-

--------------------
86' LX Vert

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
 -

I used to like kaep and was all for the change from alex smith but now I see he's not living up to the hype. Seems like all that fame got to his head.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Never though I would every say this but damn I miss Alex Smith. Kaep can't read a defense to save his life. He threw a bull shit fade to Vernon davis with anquan boldin all alone in the back of the endzone. Another stupid mistake instead of sliding in bounds on that 3rd and 19 play he runs out of bounds and saves new Orleans a time out. All the burning of the timeouts is getting out of hand too. I'm tired of hearing all the excuses for this guy. He sucks right now and his confidence is shaky. Maybe next year stop spending so much time making commercials and stick your head in the books and learn how to read a defense.

Stop crying like a bitch. Was it Kaep's fault Gore couldnt catch a ball thrown right at him with nothing but green grass in front of him in the 4th quarter? There was a couple of ways we could have won but we lost and there's still more games left to play. Kaep is way better than Smith and the Chiefs are a fucking joke. They didnt even touch manning but hey its a long season and there's always another chance to get back at the broncos for the Chiefs.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Page: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  34  35  36   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com