Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » OFFICIAL 2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS THREAD (Page 12)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  34  35  36   
Author Topic: OFFICIAL 2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS THREAD
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
Trent dilfer ehhh vahli , that foo sucked . His opinion meas nothing to anybody

He has more rings then Harbaugh & Kap. Harbaugh has been apart of 2 loosing efforts in the Super Bowl now.
Well I'll take Dion Sanders opinion over Dilfer. What will be funny is when KCs D can't score 42 points to keep up with Denver, and we all know Alex can't keep up. For sure KC goes 0-2 to Denver. No doubt at all.

Yea and you are right. I mean the jets can get it done against NO but not the 49ers. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You mentioned "trying to keep the other thread raiders related". Why are you in here constantly? Why not start a fantastic Chiefs thread for you and all the other Chiefs fans. [Confused]

Then you can hold meetings about how Harbaugh should have kept Mr. Checkdown.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Here's a fun stat, since winning most of his starts isn't enough for some. Nor is going to the Super Bowl before even having a season of starts. Doing what the 7 year vet COULDNT!

Forget the Williams muffed punts, how about Smith completing one pass the second half. Pitiful.  -

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You're gonna shit your pants if KC splits with Denver this year. Honestly the way KC's pass rush has been.... They got a good chance of beating Denver twice this year. I also wouldn't talk too much shit when the 49ers still have the play Seattle one more time this year. Have fun playing that wildcard game on the road this year LOL.

Kap had like 47 yards last week LOL. Both Kap & Smith have the same amount of TD's @ 9 a piece. Mr Checkdown also has more passing yards then Kap. Keep believing in Kap though...... I'm sure he's going to throw 30 more TDs now that Crabtree is comming back. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
You're gonna shit your pants if KC splits with Denver this year. Honestly the way KC's pass rush has been.... They got a good chance of beating Denver twice this year. I also wouldn't talk too much shit when the 49ers still have the play Seattle one more time this year. Have fun playing that wildcard game on the road this year LOL.

Kap had like 47 yards last week LOL. Both Kap & Smith have the same amount of TD's @ 9 a piece. Mr Checkdown also has more passing yards then Kap. Keep believing in Kap though...... I'm sure he's going to throw 30 more TDs now that Crabtree is comming back. [Roll Eyes]

Again make a KC thread to choke smith loads.

Kaep has more TDs. Remember rushing. [Wink] . Also rushing yards. But Kaep has had an offense with injuries to most it's playmakers and scored more TDs than Smith.

KC has a bs schedule. It's a joke. You can't beat real teams.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
Amazing what having your receiving core will do.

http://youtu.be/1QtZbOvGpqk

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

In the biggest game of his life, Alex smith completed one second half pass. [Roll Eyes]

The next year, defense lets us down to start vs ATL. Then Kaep did what Smith couldn't.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go NINERS!

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

He has more rings then Harbaugh & Kap. Harbaugh has been apart of 2 loosing efforts in the Super Bowl now.
lol [worship] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
quote:
quote:

Who did Dilfer beat in the SB again? LOL thats right, thanks for the laughs Gayder fan.
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Dilfer your fav qb fag, lmao how about them GAs and gayders

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:

Slowback you gotta be the worst cry baby ever,,, boo hooo hooo ALEX SMITH ,, boooo hoooo hoooo kap booooooo hooooo hhooooo harbaugh . Jesus fuckin christ bro and thats your team you like , your a pathetic niner fan or ex niner fan, one trade and ur vagina bleeds all over the place.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't see how you could be a niner fan and hate what harbaugh has brought to the team. Who'd you rather have? All the nameless pos coaches they had after siefert left which was almost 15 years of bullshit teams that didn't go anywhere. They struck out big when they picked smith over Aaron Rodgers, but smith ended up being a dilfer like game manager. Kaep shits on smith and the only reason you'd think otherwise is because you probably have some bias against non white QBs. There I said it lol

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Who did Dilfer beat in the SB again? LOL thats right, thanks for the laughs Gayder fan.
He beat the Giants in 2000. What does that have to do with the raiders?

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He beat the Giants in 2000. What does that have to do with the raiders?
He is confused. Lol. But just looking at that season, the Ravens were 5-4 at this point of the season. Then they won the SB

--------------------
86' LX Vert

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I thought you knew more about football but I guess I was wrong. Alex smith is a Honda civic, very reliable but nothing spectacular while kaep is still learning barely playing more than a season worth of games of which he's thrown for four hundred yards plus at SF vs green bay and 181 yards rushing in a playoff game. Alex Smith to his credit is an elite game manager and I root for him in KC but we all see his limitations. The best thing alex has going for him is that when the winter gets colder and its harder to throw the ball effectively KC can probably beat Denver in KC but I doubt they can get past the colts or the patriots just my opinion. Kaep will get better in time Steven Young didn't walk into the league and start dominating they have their struggles but he'll be ok. The one thing people seem to over look is the defense which has been lights out over the last 6 weeks allowing less than 13 points per game. As long as they can run the ball play stellar defense and have kaep manage games until the offense is at full strength they'll be well on their way to a showdown against seattle for the nfc championship.

--------------------
03 Terminator

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:

I thought you knew more about football but I guess I was wrong. Alex smith is a Honda civic, very reliable but nothing spectacular while kaep is still learning barely playing more than a season worth of games of which he's thrown for four hundred yards plus at SF vs green bay and 181 yards rushing in a playoff game. Alex Smith to his credit is an elite game manager and I root for him in KC but we all see his limitations. The best thing alex has going for him is that when the winter gets colder and its harder to throw the ball effectively KC can probably beat Denver in KC but I doubt they can get past the colts or the patriots just my opinion. Kaep will get better in time Steven Young didn't walk into the league and start dominating they have their struggles but he'll be ok. The one thing people seem to over look is the defense which has been lights out over the last 6 weeks allowing less than 13 points per game. As long as they can run the ball play stellar defense and have kaep manage games until the offense is at full strength they'll be well on their way to a showdown against seattle for the nfc championship.
+1

--------------------
86' LX Vert

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

135.0 and 2tone sucking eachother up in castro district holding hands reppin san fagcisco lmao [worship] [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

135.0 and 2tone sucking eachother up in castro district holding hands reppin san fagcisco lmao [worship] [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!]

Even if we were we wouldn't suck as much dick as the gayders have this season.

[ 2013-11-15, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You are a a loser faggot, As sucked dick, raiders suck and believe me the warriors will always suck dick , so guess what that means your the ultimate cocksucker. U lil short asian peepee guy

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Fuck the RAIDERS ...GO 49ers

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
GO 49ERS!!!!! FTW

FUCK THE SAINTS!!!!!

--------------------

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we will all see how the 9ers rebound from last week today. lets see the final score...although i think the aint's will have the home field advantage working for them, 9ers always do better on the road...did they lose all 3 games @home??

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
we will all see how the 9ers rebound from last week today. lets see the final score...although i think the aint's will have the home field advantage working for them, 9ers always do better on the road...did they lose all 3 games @home??

2 of them at home. One in Seattle.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seagulls>49ers

Page: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  34  35  36   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com