Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » OFFICIAL 2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS THREAD (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  34  35  36   
Author Topic: OFFICIAL 2013 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS THREAD
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
But I like how Kap struggles in two games with 0 help from receivers and people talk about " I sad they should have kept smith". What a joke.

You mad bro?
A little. Doesn't take away from the fact Kap is one of the most accurate passers in the league, he has the strongest arm and can extend plays. But people say we should have kept smith. Please. Lol. A joke. Let people like Crabtree, Manningham, Davis get healthy. Then let's see where we are.
Well Kaepernick has thrown 3 TD's & 3 Or more INT's, your 2 games back on the Seahawks so I'd say they are not looking so good so far. I watched the game & Kaepernick didn't throw the ball perfect on every pass. Some balls were dropped ill give you that........ But he's got a slow reliece on the ball, he trie to throw the ball with so much velocity that balls get tipped and fly up into the air. The ball he threw to Vernon Davis last week was off and thrown so hard that it did what I'd expect it to do. Kaepernick also run around with the ball out A LOT. He's got to learn to tuck the ball and protect it while running.........

He's def a young work in progress, but he's not going to win you as many games as Alex Smith would have. Alex Smith hasn even turned the ball over yet this year. I know you guys don't want to hear that but facts are facts.
KC is 3-0 & SF is 1-2 Harbaugh is going to go down in flames if things continue to progress the way they are. Not to mention the team is being irresponsible with stupid penalties. Just like the were when Singletary was the coach. Finding ways to lose games & not playing smart football.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
But I like how Kap struggles in two games with 0 help from receivers and people talk about " I sad they should have kept smith". What a joke.

You mad bro?
A little. Doesn't take away from the fact Kap is one of the most accurate passers in the league, he has the strongest arm and can extend plays. But people say we should have kept smith. Please. Lol. A joke. Let people like Crabtree, Manningham, Davis get healthy. Then let's see where we are.
Well Kaepernick has thrown 3 TD's & 3 Or more INT's, your 2 games back on the Seahawks so I'd say they are not looking so good so far. I watched the game & Kaepernick didn't throw the ball perfect on every pass. Some balls were dropped ill give you that........ But he's got a slow reliece on the ball, he trie to throw the ball with so much velocity that balls get tipped and fly up into the air. The ball he threw to Vernon Davis last week was off and thrown so hard that it did what I'd expect it to do. Kaepernick also run around with the ball out A LOT. He's got to learn to tuck the ball and protect it while running.........

He's def a young work in progress, but he's not going to win you as many games as Alex Smith would have. Alex Smith hasn even turned the ball over yet this year. I know you guys don't want to hear that but facts are facts.
KC is 3-0 & SF is 1-2 Harbaugh is going to go down in flames if things continue to progress the way they are. Not to mention the team is being irresponsible with stupid penalties. Just like the were when Singletary was the coach. Finding ways to lose games & not playing smart football.

He has a fast release. Scouting reports call it one of the fastest in the league. 2 of his interceptions we're tipped in the air because the reciever couldn't handle it.
I have to disagree. Smith wouldn't have came back against ATL last year, and he wouldn't have kept up with the packers that second time around. With Smith, you are in deep deep trouble if you don't take a fast lead. He's not a guy that can bring you back over and over like an Elway or Montana. He is a decent QB. Kap could possibly be the best in the league. Former NFL qb Phil Simms said he would take Kap over Luck. Chris Collinsworth called Kap best in league. He may not be, but two bad games won't make me worry one bit. It was two weeks ago he threw for 400 yards.

Who do you throw to right now? He has Boldin and nothing else.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And about the penalties, some were bad plays. But majority was ridiculous. Pass int on balls that aren't catchable. Hold called that aren't holds.

As far as Harbaugh going down? That is a joke! You do realize this is the first time he has EVER lost two games in a row? This is the first moment he has spent as a head coach below .500. That's insane!!!

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No excuses in the NFL. Tom Brady is 3-0 as we speak with no receivers so I don't wanna hear about not having guys to throw to. Luck is a way better QB then Kaep. He will have a more succsessful carrer then Keapernick. His 15 mins of game will sizzle out and 49ers fans will continue to point fingers why they aren't winning. Karma is a bitch & Jim Harbaugh has brought pleanty to the team with his childish attitude and lack of character with his handling of Aldon Smith's off the field troubles.

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ahhhh. Now it's clear. You are just a hater. Yea well I wasn't expecting an undefeated season. Brady will lose some too! Haha. What a joke. You just say shit to say it. Here's more on the slow release you know so much about.

http://youtu.be/xQ7xfvFgZ1E

We lost a couple games, even if Kap didn't play well, whatever. Montana had bad games. And Harbaugh has done things never done before!! He just lost consecutive games for the first time ever. What do you want him to do to Aldon? Spank him? League handles suspensions. If you feel so strongly about people with poor character playing, go hate on the eagles.

With that, I'm done. Ill check back into this thread after 3 or for consecutive wins.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
With that, I'm done. Ill check back into this thread after 3 or for consecutive wins.
The way the 49ers are playing....... You might not be back for a while. [Embarrassed]

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

I'll tell you what. If we get to the end of the season and they were garbage, ill pop in and say I was wrong. I don't see they happening tho. [patriot]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
kap will be less of a threat now that the rules have changed for the read option...

I think the read option isn't going to be in the gameplay for him long.
thats why they were so successfull last year, defenses had to re-work their schemes around read option teams..now the teams that had read option down pat last year<redskins another example> are having trouble this year...skins look like shit as well this year....hawks are bad azz even though i cant stand them simply because the Defense is sick and O-line is beasting and holding everyone back allowing wilson to do what he does best....

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
No excuses in the NFL. Tom Brady is 3-0 as we speak with no receivers so I don't wanna hear about not having guys to throw to.

well said.....

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Better Luck next time. [Wink]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Yea. Has nothing do to with a cannon of an arm and spot on accuracy. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Roll Eyes]

[ 2013-09-22, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: uh0h50 ]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Forget about the superbowl niner fans

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GO NINERS, by week 8 we will know where we are headed , tough schedule, but it does seem something is going on

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

-
Let the memes begin. [Razz]

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -
Let the memes begin. [Razz]

Lol Alex is 3-0 and no turn overs

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Forget about the superbowl niner fans

How can I forget about 5 superbowls? I wouldn't expect you to understand because you don't even rember the raidettes last one unless you've got the best memory a 3 year old ever had. When did starting 3-0 ever win you a Super Bowl?
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
No excuses in the NFL. Tom Brady is 3-0 as we speak with no receivers so I don't wanna hear about not having guys to throw to. Luck is a way better QB then Kaep. He will have a more succsessful carrer then Keapernick. His 15 mins of game will sizzle out and 49ers fans will continue to point fingers why they aren't winning. Karma is a bitch & Jim Harbaugh has brought pleanty to the team with his childish attitude and lack of character with his handling of Aldon Smith's off the field troubles.

You can turn in all your 9ers gear in now, join the Oakland traitors if you want to claim being a 9er yet sound like a bitch. Talk like a duck , walk like a duck, can't be a 9er with what you've said. Didn't you say you weren't gonna say shit about football after we won week 1? You ain't no 9er and 49ers are the best team everrrr

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

^ I can't support the 49ers when they want to make stupid decisions. You can be a fan of a team but not support stupid choices. Oh and I'll never become a Raider fan...... But I am rooting for KC this year. Jim Harbaugh's karma is just catching up with him.

I'll be curious to see the the 49ers can turn it around this year. My prediction at the beginning of the season was a wild card spot and a 1st round loss in the playoffs.

--------------------

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:

You can turn in all your 9ers gear in now, join the Oakland traitors if you want to claim being a 9er yet sound like a bitch. Talk like a duck , walk like a duck, can't be a 9er with what you've said. Didn't you say you weren't gonna say shit about football after we won week 1? You ain't no 9er and 49ers are the best team everrrr
I was 10 when the raiders won last how old we're you when the whiners won last bowl game ?you were prolly the same age my team won right almost 20 years ago ... My reply has nothing to do with the raiders are not expected to go all the way to the Super Bowl but then again the niners are not expected to go either anymore .. By the way raiders lost to the colts by one touchdown they didn't get blown out at home and had 100 total yards and two turnovers ... Forget going to the bowl this year .. The team has too many key players out and kap is not playing the read option like he did last year when he was successful ..

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
quote:
quote:

I was 10 when the raiders won last how old we're you when the whiners won last bowl game ?you were prolly the same age my team won right almost 20 years ago ... My reply has nothing to do with the raiders are not expected to go all the way to the Super Bowl but then again the niners are not expected to go either anymore .. By the way raiders lost to the colts by one touchdown they didn't get blown out at home and had 100 total yards and two turnovers ... Forget going to the bowl this year .. The team has too many key players out and kap is not playing the read option like he did last year when he was successful ..
God damn your a lot older than I thought, lol. I was 15 years old when the niners last won. You were the age of 10 in 1983, lol. 40 already, holy shit.

--------------------

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Your not really comparing Kaep to Brady are you? Brady is one of the best football player to ever strap on a helmet. Kaep is going into his first full season there will be growing pains but he'll work through them. I think the 49ers will be fine as soon as the go back to their roots and start playing smash ball football. Injuries are no excuse everyone has them but damn they can't catch a break, manningham, crabtree, v. davis, willis, ian Williams, culliver and now aldon smith its insane.
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Raider fan talking about winning? Really the last time you had a winning season the price of gas was $1.67/ gallon pfff.

--------------------
03 Terminator

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Raider fan talking about winning? Really the last time you had a winning season the price of gas was $1.67/ gallon pfff.
Again I'm talking about the niners not the raiders .. I'm glad you have google otherwise you would have nothing to say smh

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:

Your not really comparing Kaep to Brady are you? Brady is one of the best football player to ever strap on a helmet. Kaep is going into his first full season there will be growing pains but he'll work through them. I think the 49ers will be fine as soon as the go back to their roots and start playing smash ball football. Injuries are no excuse everyone has them but damn they can't catch a break, manningham, crabtree, v. davis, willis, ian Williams, culliver and now aldon smith its insane.
9er fans knew there would be some of this shit going down with how young Kaep is, that's why we aren't panicking like bitches. Well most of us at least. No team ever had an easy ride to the superbowl, maybe Brady when he went 18-1 but even that team didnt win it all.

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  34  35  36   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com