Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » *OFFICIAL* Coyote Thread (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  25  26  27   
Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* Coyote Thread
TwelveFifty
¯
Member # 13182

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwelveFifty  Ford pictures for TwelveFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think the brembos is one reason why ford decided not to put a spare in the trunk, but also because the rims are 19 inches on the brembo equipped cars. the trunk space was designed around the stock 18 inch wheels. so an 18 inch spare is all you can fit in there, not a 19 inch. so i suppose i can take my spare out and save some weight...never thought about that til now...

--------------------
This is my sig...

Posts: 78 | From: This place hurr... | Registered: Sep 2013  |  :
cemelevu
¯
Member # 10601

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cemelevu  Ford pictures for cemelevu    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 95GTConvtACE:
Ok, so I went to pump gas in my new14 mustang for the first time. I'm looking cool next to my new shiny ride. I look at where I'm supposed to put the gas and then I am puzzled. I immediately look inside my car for some kind of gas door button and nothing. I lightly pull on the gas door and nothing. By now, my coolness factor is out the door and I am freakin out. I was about to go to the tech forums and ask how the hell you open this damn gas door. Then I finally figured it out after about five minutes of panicking. You just push on the gas door like a button. I sure wish they would have showed me this at the dealership. I felt like an idiot. Lol

Sounds like the salesman didnt do his job of a complete walk around when you took delivery.
swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cemelevu:
[QUOTE]Sounds like the salesman didnt do his job of a complete walk around when you took delivery.

If I recall, Alan insisted on leaving in a hurry upon delivery...

--------------------
I work at Ford!! > Best deals on ALL cars!
click here

cemelevu
¯
Member # 10601

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cemelevu  Ford pictures for cemelevu    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by swedensky:
quote:
[QUOTE]Sounds like the salesman didnt do his job of a complete walk around when you took delivery.

Ah, well then that would be on the customer....
87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ah, well then that would be on the customer....
No, I didn't. The salesperson thought I knew all about this Mustang, I so did I. He probably assumed that I wanted to get moving, so he skipped the walk around. When he said he would skip the walk around, I was ok with it. Nobodys fault on either party. I was excited and he was done with me after all my negotiating.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Before we left the dealer I asked if there was anything else he didnt tell me about the car and he said no. When we got home and my wife got out of the car she yelled my name to come over to the passanger side and pointed at the Pony on the ground. Took me a few minutes to figure out it was coming from the side mirror. They also failed to mention the "Sport Mode" option. I just took it is just somehting new I found the weeks I owned the car.
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My little pony lights
87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
scared the wifey;
 -

[ 2013-10-25, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: 95GTConvtACE ]

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

cemelevu
¯
Member # 10601

quote:
scared the wifey;
 -

Not bad. Wonder how acurate this onboard timer is. or does it use GPS? Anyone compare it to the timers at a track?
swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
[QUOTE]No, I didn't. The salesperson thought I knew all about this Mustang, I so did I. He probably assumed that I wanted to get moving, so he skipped the walk around. When he said he would skip the walk around, I was ok with it. Nobodys fault on either party. I was excited and he was done with me after all my negotiating.

Makes sense. Shoulda skipped negotiations by coming straight to me! Haha I gotta utilize the CAFords page.

--------------------
click here

87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

quote:
quote:
scared the wifey;
 -

Not bad. Wonder how acurate this onboard timer is. or does it use GPS? Anyone compare it to the timers at a track?
I read a post somewhere else that it was about two tenths off time and speed.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

diablounicorn
¯
Member # 13033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for diablounicorn  Ford pictures for diablounicorn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Ok, so I went to pump gas in my new14 mustang for the first time. I'm looking cool next to my new shiny ride. I look at where I'm supposed to put the gas and then I am puzzled. I immediately look inside my car for some kind of gas door button and nothing. I lightly pull on the gas door and nothing. By now, my coolness factor is out the door and I am freakin out. I was about to go to the tech forums and ask how the hell you open this damn gas door. Then I finally figured it out after about five minutes of panicking. You just push on the gas door like a button. I sure wish they would have showed me this at the dealership. I felt like an idiot. Lol

hahahahahahaahha i hella pictured myself doing this
diablounicorn
¯
Member # 13033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for diablounicorn  Ford pictures for diablounicorn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://s453.photobucket.com/user/331coupe/media/attachment_zps458fcf09.jpg.html

so ford revealed the new mustang for the writers and guess this is the leak. if it is i think im sold so far.

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

quote:
Originally posted by diablounicorn:
so ford revealed the new mustang for the writers and guess this is the leak. if it is i think im sold so far.

8 threads already discussing the 2015...this is the wrong one

--------------------
click here

95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by diablounicorn:

8 threads already discussing the 2015...this is the wrong one
El oh el

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
Ric88Notch
¯
Member # 11660

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ric88Notch  Ford pictures for Ric88Notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

I just need to lower it. It's getting there.

--------------------
2013 Black GT

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

For the guys with manuals, there's a MGW shifter in Citrus Heights, good price! Would be perfect at ~$300

MUSTANG MGW SHIFTER $350

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/4179302521.html

--------------------
click here

1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why don't you get it? I'm giving him a call tomorrow. Thanks [patriot]

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**

2015 Mustang GT
2015 Harley Davidson iron 883

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

quote:
Originally posted by 1sickGT:
Why don't you get it? I'm giving him a call tomorrow. Thanks [patriot]

I have one [Big Grin]

--------------------
click here

TwelveFifty
¯
Member # 13182

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwelveFifty  Ford pictures for TwelveFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, he is including the shift linkage plus the knob and matching boot too for 350...wish i would have seen this a week ago...my brand new mgw shifter should be here tomorrow [Roll Eyes]

quote:
For the guys with manuals, there's a MGW shifter in Citrus Heights, good price! Would be perfect at ~$300

MUSTANG MGW SHIFTER $350

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/4179302521.html

--------------------
This is my sig...

TwelveFifty
¯
Member # 13182

Hey, any of you guys have a gt 500 steering wheel that wanna trade for my boss 302 wheel? Straight trade, the boss wheel is more expensive too. Let me know.

--------------------
This is my sig...

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So I'm going to put the hood up for sale. Its only a year old. If you want to look at it in person message me. I'm in Tracy. Putting it up for $850 Retail is $1499

Took this the other day.
 -

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn man so tempting!! That's a bad ass hood I seen it in person at the good guys. It was nice talking to you man you have a really clean car man [patriot]

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**

2015 Mustang GT
2015 Harley Davidson iron 883

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

quote:
Originally posted by Impact 5.0:
So I'm going to put the hood up for sale. Its only a year old. If you want to look at it in person message me. I'm in Tracy. Putting it up for $850 Retail is $1499

Don't do it. Don't buy my revelare hood!!

quote:
Originally posted by TwelveFifty:
Hey, any of you guys have a gt 500 steering wheel that wanna trade for my boss 302 wheel? Straight trade, the boss wheel is more expensive too. Let me know.

I just ordered one, might end up being easier to just sell the boss wheel and buy a gt500, plus you'll get $back rather than straight swap!

--------------------
click here

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Impact 5.0:

Took this the other day.
 -

FAP material

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  25  26  27   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com