Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » *OFFICIAL* Coyote Thread (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  25  26  27   
Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* Coyote Thread
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by twisted54:
[qb] Cleaned...
 -

-

-

-

[ 2013-09-22, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: twisted54 ]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

97cobra209
¯
Member # 11376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 97cobra209  Ford pictures for 97cobra209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TwelveFifty:
my pos...

-

- [/URL

[URL=http://s61.photobucket.com/user/TBEvo/media/photo_2.jpg.html]  -

Damn are you sporting the 13-14 gt500 axle backs? I want!

--------------------
2011 GT/CS 5.0

TwelveFifty
¯
Member # 13182

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwelveFifty  Ford pictures for TwelveFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 97cobra209: Damn are you sporting the 13-14 gt500 axle backs? I want!
Ya, I did the whole 13+ GT500 conversion for the rear.

--------------------
This is my sig...

Posts: 78 | From: This place hurr... | Registered: Sep 2013  |  :
97cobra209
¯
Member # 11376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 97cobra209  Ford pictures for 97cobra209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its nice to have the ups guy drop something off!already installed but not tested yet as i was too lazy to go out for a drive i went with the red bushing as ive heard good things about it if i feel i need more ill simply switch it out not hard at all!

-
 -

--------------------
2011 GT/CS 5.0

1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You will love the steeda shifter bracket [Wink]

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**

2015 Mustang GT
2015 Harley Davidson iron 883

TwelveFifty
¯
Member # 13182

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwelveFifty  Ford pictures for TwelveFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have had the barton 2 post for like 5 months now but not sure if i wanna put it on...lol

--------------------
This is my sig...

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think I need one, I want to drive someone's that has it and see the difference..I don't mind the mt82 as it is but I haven't owned another manual so what do I know ??

--------------------
I work at Ford!! > Best deals on ALL cars!
click here

1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Come down to San Jose I'll let you drive mine lol

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**

2015 Mustang GT
2015 Harley Davidson iron 883

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1sickGT:
Come down to San Jose I'll let you drive mine lol

Might take you up on that! Or if we get a drive going...are you going to the 50reasons show on the 12th?

--------------------
click here

97cobra209
¯
Member # 11376

There's a difference with it I like it feels solid I recommend it anything besides the stock one!

--------------------
2011 GT/CS 5.0

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Finally got my brembos powder coated and installed..need some advice from everyone.
I had the brembos as take offs from a 12 gt, I bought new hawk hp pads, new rotors, and new stainless steel lines. The only part I didn't have that was needed were the shims, the metal crossover that keeps the pads in place (right?)
Well after waiting for three days for my car to be done I'm very unhappy..
There is a clunking from my driver front corner. Seems to be wrong shims that we waited two days for, there's play in the space where the pads sit so they are moving while I drive. Also because the pads aren't seated correctly the brakes don't apply to the rotor correctly...which brings me to my next issue. The brakes are squishy. They feel worse than my gt brakes. I knew there wouldn't be a huge difference between the brakes but the stainless lines don't even feel better...any help?

-
 -
 -

--------------------
click here

TwelveFifty
¯
Member # 13182

was it bled correctly? if it was nt the brakes can feel squishy. where did you get the shims from? they are a big factor in keeping the brake pads in place.

--------------------
This is my sig...

95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tyler, those look bad ass coated grabber blue. the "." in blue and the rear emblem with that little bit of blue as well makes em POP from behind those wheels. I hope you plan on keeping those wheels as well. best looking wheels on a coyote by far!!!

and X2 on bleeding the brakes. after a caliper change it can take a little longer than normal to bleed completely. but im not to sure about the shim situation. can you get more shims from your work? they might need more to set the pads correctly.

[ 2013-10-18, 06:10 AM: Message edited by: 95gtdrop ]

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by swedensky:
Finally got my brembos powder coated and installed..need some advice from everyone.
I had the brembos as take offs from a 12 gt, I bought new hawk hp pads, new rotors, and new stainless steel lines. The only part I didn't have that was needed were the shims, the metal crossover that keeps the pads in place (right?)
Well after waiting for three days for my car to be done I'm very unhappy..
There is a clunking from my driver front corner. Seems to be wrong shims that we waited two days for, there's play in the space where the pads sit so they are moving while I drive. Also because the pads aren't seated correctly the brakes don't apply to the rotor correctly...which brings me to my next issue. The brakes are squishy. They feel worse than my gt brakes. I knew there wouldn't be a huge difference between the brakes but the stainless lines don't even feel better...any help?

-
 -
 -

just have them bleed at your job, ask a tech to hook it up. they have the machine to be able to bleed the abs module sounds like you got air in there, but the blue looks good
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
Damn future Ford for putting on that damn front license plate.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You still got those 350zs Alan?
swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

He traded his and the expedition in on the stang

--------------------
click here

87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
You still got those 350zs Alan?

The white Z is the wifeys.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice Allen!! I was wondering what u had nowadays! I'm super jelly!! And you always rock that same color on all your cars, lol since I met you! Nice car. Hope to see u at some of the shows and cruises now!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
Nice Allen!! I was wondering what u had nowadays! I'm super jelly!! And you always rock that same color on all your cars, lol since I met you! Nice car. Hope to see u at some of the shows and cruises now!

Thanks. I am true to my favorite color Red. It's so sexy. I will definitely start coming out again.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Put the logos on! Went with white and I'm glad I did.

-

-

--------------------
click here

TwelveFifty
¯
Member # 13182

did you get your brakes situated?

--------------------
This is my sig...

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

quote:
Originally posted by TwelveFifty:
did you get your brakes situated?

No =/ they rebled them but still a noise and still squishy

--------------------
click here

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where did you find the Brembo stickers at?
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Had a photoshoot with my wheel sponsor for their catalog.

-
 -

Thinking about getting the Roush lower highflow grill and at the same time figureing out a way to add a screeon in the gaps. All these open grills are good for is catching a shit load of bugs.
 -

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  25  26  27   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com