Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Zimmerman or Superman? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Zimmerman or Superman?
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My only thought it that some of you must live in areas where it is common for suspicious ass people to walk on your properties. Only explanation

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
My only thought it that some of you must live in areas where it is common for suspicious ass people to walk on your properties. Only explanation

This.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm going to leave this here and it's my last two cents on the topic. If people can't handle facts and only want to go off emotions then there is no point in talking about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebu6Yvzs4Ls

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Boss 327:
I'm going to leave this here and it's my last two cents on the topic. If people can't handle facts and only want to go off emotions then there is no point in talking about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebu6Yvzs4Ls

Thank you. Excellent facts

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This subject has been beaten to death. I still don't understand how some of you can call Zimmerman a good guy. He was told by the dispatcher to stay in the vehicle, he ignored it and approached a young black kid and got the surprise of his life when he was getting beaten up. He should have just left him alone.

I'm a young black man and I didn't make the greatest decision as a teenager. I turned my life around and an doig better than most of you on the board. Sucks because nobody knows if Trayvon would have turned his life around.

I could care less if Zimmerman saves 30 black babies. He still took one life for no reason, regardless of color. All because he could handle a fist fight.

Karma will catch him sooner or later...

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cobraracer or Roy, why do you guys seem to over look the fact that Trayvon used racial slurs, then goes on to attack Zimmerman? Why does this fact, get over looked? Why do you guys over look this? I would like to know... Why do you guys over look the fact he got shot committing a hate crime? Why is it ok for Trayvon to commit a hate crime, but not ok for Zimmerman to defend himself? I can and do link videos/of links with facts. You 2 seem to not want to watch them. Here is a great break down of the case. It's 35mins long. So it's very thorough. [patriot]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF-Ax5E8EJc

As for getting butthurt about the thread title... Really I thought it was a nice play on Zimmerman's name... [Frown]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
This subject has been beaten to death. I still don't understand how some of you can call Zimmerman a good guy. He was told by the dispatcher to stay in the vehicle, he ignored it and approached a young black kid and got the surprise of his life when he was getting beaten up. He should have just left him alone.

I'm a young black man and I didn't make the greatest decision as a teenager. I turned my life around and an doig better than most of you on the board. Sucks because nobody knows if Trayvon would have turned his life around.

I could care less if Zimmerman saves 30 black babies. He still took one life for no reason, regardless of color. All because he could handle a fist fight.

No body knows if he would put a bullet in someone you loved either. Facts are in the video, that punk put HIMSELF IN THE POSITION HE DID. End of story

--------------------

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
Cobraracer or Roy, why do you guys seem to over look the fact that Trayvon used racial slurs, then goes on to attack Zimmerman? Why does this fact, get over looked? Why do you guys over look this? I would like to know... Why do you guys over look the fact he got shot committing a hate crime? Why is it ok for Trayvon to commit a hate crime, but not ok for Zimmerman to defend himself? I can and do link videos/of links with facts. You 2 seem to not want to watch them. Here is a great break down of the case. It's 35mins long. So it's very thorough. [patriot]

As for [Frown]

I wipe my ass on that video. The fact is that Zimmerman started shit with Travon and he ended up shooting and killing and un armed black kid. Zimmerman is a fuckin coward and a racist piece of shit. Fact.

Furthermore, It is Florida's fucked up Vigilante "stand your ground "law that helped Zimmerman get away with murder. [Mad]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:

No body knows if he would put a bullet in someone you loved either. Facts are in the video, that punk put HIMSELF IN THE POSITION HE DID. End of story [/QB]
What if it was a white un armed teen age girl that Zimmerman had shot. Would she be a punk as well? Would Zimmerman have been arrested immediately for shooting her?

Yes, a verdict was handed down and we have to move on. However, young back kids in Florida still have to deal with a police department that dragged their feet and waited weeks before aressting Zimmerman.

Black kids in Florida still have to deal with a Florida justice system and laws that don't place a value on a black life.

Makes me feel sad just thinking about it.

Fuck Zimmerman and fuck the fucked up state of Florida

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

And fuck you! I dont care who the fuck was white, mexican, Chinese ETC. Place any fuck in Trayvons shoes and that person deserved what they got! Deserved the place "THEY PUT THEMSELVES IN!"

--------------------

ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:

No body knows if he would put a bullet in someone you loved either. Facts are in the video, that punk put HIMSELF IN THE POSITION HE DID. End of story

What if it was a white un armed teen age girl that Zimmerman had shot. Would she be a punk as well? Would Zimmerman have been arrested immediately for shooting her?

Yes, a verdict was handed down and we have to move on. However, young back kids in Florida still have to deal with a police department that dragged their feet and waited weeks before aressting Zimmerman.

Black kids in Florida still have to deal with a Florida justice system and laws that don't place a value on a black life.

Makes me feel sad just thinking about it.

Fuck Zimmerman and fuck the fucked up state of Florida [/QB]

Reading all your post... as an outside view, your an absolute idiot.
Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A teenage girl !!! Lol

--------------------
The anti-crew

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just googled Cobraracer and this link came up.
http://www.asphaltplayground.net/forums/showthread.php?10960-Feast-your-eyes-on-this-newly-acquired-pic-of-Cobraracer46/page2

We are not the only ones who he trolls.......

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:

As for [Frown]

I wipe my ass on that video. The fact is that Zimmerman started shit with Travon and he ended up shooting and killing and un armed black kid. Zimmerman is a fuckin coward and a racist piece of shit. Fact.

Furthermore, It is Florida's fucked up Vigilante "stand your ground "law that helped Zimmerman get away with murder. [Mad]

So again, you are throwing out all the facts, and going off your retarded ideology. I see you also didn't answer my questions,. But we all know that is your m.o.. You haven't posted 1 fact. You have posted bullshit and lies. Fact Trayvon the racist punk, used racial slurs then attacked Zimmerman! Fact. Fact, Zimmerman shot Trayvon as he was committing a hate crime. Fact. You are a dumb ass retard. Fact! Please either use facts or just leave. All you are doing is making yourself look worse. But at this point, I don't think that can really happen.

0089GT.... Do you see.. Again he isn't using facts, he is spewing hate and bullshit. Refusing to answer my questions. And won't watch a simple video with facts. This guy is just a worthless troll. But I still don't hate him. I pity him.

[ 2013-07-22, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

If a dodge stratus for a daily is doing better than most people on the board, them some of these lazy ass mutherfuckers needs to step their game up round this bitch. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Zimmerman is a boss, he helps the neighborhood remove hoodie trash legally. Now he's helping people survive by saving them from their rolled over vehicles. He's a national hero. [patriot]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

He didnt kill

HER

-

HER

-

OR HIM

-

HE KILLED HIM!

-

--------------------
The anti-crew

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:

If a dodge stratus for a daily is doing better than most people on the board, them some of these lazy ass mutherfuckers needs to step their game up round this bitch. [Embarrassed]
I ride the bus as a daily

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

From the link I posted in my previous post. Cobraracer is a troll.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Hoodie trash

-

-

-

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:

Dodge stratus lmao

--------------------
The anti-crew

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Lol you don't even care about Martin you racist! You obviously didn't watch any of the trial to gather ANY of the facts. Moron.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

-

-

-

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Started from the bottom

-

NOW WE HERE.

-

--------------------
The anti-crew

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by MSC_ROY:
"Cops give a damn about a violent thief / Pull the trigger, kill a violent thief, he's a hero" -MSC_ROY

[ 2013-07-22, 10:38 PM: Message edited by: Arch ]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com