Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Zimmerman or Superman? (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Zimmerman or Superman?
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
quote:
quote:
He was told by the dispatcher to stay in the vehicle, he ignored it and approached a young black kid and got the surprise of his life when he was getting beaten up.

I'd say Trayvon was the one who got the surprise of his life.
I guess you are right. Trayvon never knew that by handling business with his bare hands would have the end result of him getting shot.... O well, now Zimmerman has to live the life of a black man. I don't expect many of you to understand that.
Haha fucking poor me, black people have it SO rough. Trayvon was going for George's gun and would have used it on him too. Zimmerman is a good person and Martin is a piece of fucking shit.
Yes they do have it rough with their all black schools N all black channels. [Confused] I still don't understand this.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Zimmerman driving around in Stanford like a BOSS.

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn there is a lot of hate back and forth. no matter what side you are on we should all agree martin should not have been killed and Zimmerman made a mistake. FL thinks his mistake is not worth jail time. no amount of arguing is going to change that.

also a fact is that racism exists. racial profiling is a real tactic of the FBI and many law enforcement agencies. if that is right or wrong is an other question.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
He was told by the dispatcher to stay in the vehicle, he ignored it and approached a young black kid and got the surprise of his life when he was getting beaten up.

I'd say Trayvon was the one who got the surprise of his life.
I guess you are right. Trayvon never knew that by handling business with his bare hands would have the end result of him getting shot.... O well, now Zimmerman has to live the life of a black man. I don't expect many of you to understand that.
oh travon was jus trying to handle business? youre an idiot. oh and you drive a dodge status by choice? that's funny too.
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Insurance Guy:
damn there is a lot of hate back and forth. no matter what side you are on we should all agree martin should not have been killed and Zimmerman made a mistake. FL thinks his mistake is not worth jail time. no amount of arguing is going to change that.

also a fact is that racism exists. racial profiling is a real tactic of the FBI and many law enforcement agencies. if that is right or wrong is an other question.

I'll agree Trayvon made the mistake of his life. I'll also agree everyone seems to skip over the fact Trayvon was committing a hate crime when he got shot. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

I'll agree Trayvon made the mistake of his life. I'll also agree everyone seems to skip over the fact Trayvon was committing a hate crime when he got shot. [patriot]
I agree.
If this had been a white guy who was shot & a woman testifying on the stand said he was being followed by some, " N!@*$@ " then a lot of people defending Trayvon would say the guy deserved to get shot.

Obama want to stir shit up & say we need to have a talk about racism. I seem to remember our president siding with his black friend when he was arrested by the cops...... Before he was even told what really happened. [BS flag]

I'm all for a debate & a real change in the way people act when it comes to color....... But a lot of black people need to look in the mirror and realize until they can quit blaming white people for their struggles...... Things aren't gonna change.
The double standards are the first thing that needs to go IMHO.

Is it fair that a black comedian can make fun of white people and call them: Honkeys, Crackers, Pecker Woods, White Devils?

But if a white comedian says anything negative towards black people he's automatically labeled as a racist ? SMH

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
quote:

I agree.
If this had been a white guy who was shot & a woman testifying on the stand said he was being followed by some, " N!@*$@ " then a lot of people defending Trayvon would say the guy deserved to get shot.

Obama want to stir shit up & say we need to have a talk about racism. I seem to remember our president siding with his black friend when he was arrested by the cops...... Before he was even told what really happened. [BS flag]

I'm all for a debate & a real change in the way people act when it comes to color....... But a lot of black people need to look in the mirror and realize until they can quit blaming white people for their struggles...... Things aren't gonna change.

Is it fair that a black comedian can make fun of white people and call them: Honkeys, Crackers, Pecker Woods, White Devils?

But if a white comedian says anything negative towards black people he's automatically labeled as a racist ? SMH

Nail meet head

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I agree.

Very good points. [patriot]

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys still don't get it do you?
Only white people can be racists.
But if your a white washed Mexican, Spanish or anything else that may portray whitey, you better watch out for a race card being pulled out [Eek!]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not racist, as we speak I'm trying to get some white booty. It's been a minute since my last snow bunny. Eco or warehouse, your girl got a girl? Beer, pong, and sex. Feel me? Lol

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MSC_ROY:
I'm not racist, as we speak I'm trying to get some white booty. It's been a minute since my last snow bunny. Eco or warehouse, your girl got a girl? Beer, pong, and sex. Feel me? Lol

If we were in Nebraska, I could get you hooked up in a second. I married a square bear, so she only has work friends. And believe me, you want no part of those train wrecks...

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]
Your comparison is one of the best I've ever seen as logic goes

You could take 100,000 racist blacks, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans etc.and line up a hot " snow bunny" and unless there gay, not one of them would say no to a night with her.

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the fact is we are all racist. we all stereotype sometimes. No one is perfect.
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Zimmerman FTMFW [patriot]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

If we were in Nebraska, I could get you hooked up in a second. I married a square bear, so she only has work friends. And believe me, you want no part of those train wrecks...
i like working warhorse...holla at me bro

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

one of the jury members says the FL law made it impossible to convict zimmerman. its time that FL change their laws.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
one of the jury members says the FL law made it impossible to convict zimmerman. its time that FL change their laws.

Any way you spin it, law or not, Zimmerman was NOT GUILTY!

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Stick to insurance.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:

Doesn't mean he was innocent, and it doesn't make it right.

The girl that killed her baby in FL was not guilty, you think she didn't kill her child?

FL law lets you get away with a lot.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

The girl that killed her baby in FL was not guilty, you think she didn't kill her child?

So does Ca law.
Just think how many times Nasty Notch could have been locked up....... Look how many convicted criminals we let out of jail due to budget cuts & good behavior. Only to have a lot of them locked up again & again & again & again....

There's nothing wrong with Florida's stand your ground law. The problem is people who haven't read the law, are the ones protesting it. If we had MORE laws that PROTECT potential victims, we wouldn't have as many criminals using current laws to THEIR advantage.

I couldn't believe Obama said IF Trayvon had a gun would be have been able to stand his ground ? LOL
1. He's a minor.
2. He didn't have proper training on carrying a pistol.
3. Gun owners don't seek out danger. I as a gun owner don't have a problem with shooting someone IF I had to. But no responsible gun owner WANTS to do it unless they have to.

[ 2013-07-25, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

So does Ca law.
Just think how many times Nasty Notch could have been locked up....... Look how many convicted criminals we let out of jail due to budget cuts & good behavior. Only to have a lot of them locked up again & again & again & again....

There's nothing wrong with Florida's stand your ground law. The problem is people who haven't read the law, are the ones protesting it. If we had MORE laws that PROTECT potential victims, we wouldn't have as many criminals using current laws to THEIR advantage.

I couldn't believe Obama said IF Trayvon had a gun would be have been able to stand his ground ? LOL
1. He's a minor.
2. He didn't have proper training on carrying a pistol.
3. Gun owners don't seek out danger. I as a gun owner don't have a problem with shooting someone IF I had to. But no responsible gun owner WANTS to do it unless they have to.

Your sigs pretty interesting, you should read Karl Marx "the communist manifesto"

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

I'm quite aware of Marxism.
There wasn't enough room to finish the quote.
It's a Winston Churchill quote.

--------------------

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cracka ass crackaz [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
quote:
quote:

Again I noticed again you skipped over the fact that Trayvon was committing a hate crime when he got shot. So I'll ask again. Why is it Zimmerman's fault he was attacked by a racist thug? Why is is Zimmerman's fault he was the victim hate crime? You are right in the fact that no one living now or every is innocent. But why do you want to blame the victim of a hate crime for Travyon's death? You might want to check up on a groovy thing called "Personal responsibility". [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Como chingan! Ya vallense a dormir.

--------------------
To be or not to be

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com