Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Zimmerman or Superman? (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Zimmerman or Superman?
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by MSC_ROY:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by Insurance Guy:
one of the jury members says the FL law made it impossible to convict zimmerman. its time that FL change their laws.

Any way you spin it, law or not, Zimmerman was NOT GUILTY!
Doesn't mean he was innocent, and it doesn't make it right.

The girl that killed her baby in FL was not guilty, you think she didn't kill her child?

FL law lets you get away with a lot.

Again I noticed again you skipped over the fact that Trayvon was committing a hate crime when he got shot. So I'll ask again. Why is it Zimmerman's fault he was attacked by a racist thug? Why is is Zimmerman's fault he was the victim hate crime? You are right in the fact that no one living now or every is innocent. But why do you want to blame the victim of a hate crime for Travyon's death? You might want to check up on a groovy thing called "Personal responsibility". [patriot]
Its funny that you keep looking over the fact that tm was walking down the street, coming from the store trying to get home, when gz instigated the confrontation against advise that led to your so called hate crime.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
one of the jury members says the FL law made it impossible to convict zimmerman. its time that FL change their laws.

The girl that killed her baby in FL was not guilty, you think she didn't kill her child?

Again I noticed again you skipped over the fact that Trayvon was committing a hate crime when he got shot. So I'll ask again. Why is it Zimmerman's fault he was attacked by a racist thug? Why is is Zimmerman's fault he was the victim hate crime? You are right in the fact that no one living now or every is innocent. But why do you want to blame the victim of a hate crime for Travyon's death? You might want to check up on a groovy thing called "Personal responsibility". [patriot]
Its funny that you keep looking over the fact that tm was walking down the street, coming from the store trying to get home, when gz instigated the confrontation against advise that led to your so called hate crime.
No I don't. I unlike some people. Don't have a problem that Zimmerman was looking out for his neighbor hood. And was in no way breaking any laws. So again, would you agree that Trayvon was a thug that got killed committing a hate crime? Would also agree that, the only one that was making racial slurs was Trayvon? You like other seem to want to avoid the fact that Trayvon was a pos racist. That did in fact commit a hate crime. If I as a white guy, came at Trayvon calling him a nigger, jungle bunny, etc. etc. then attacked him. It would be a so called hate crime? It is either a hate crime of it isn't. You & others want to make shit up and leave facts out. Facts are facts. Trayvon got killed committing a hate crime. Why the hell aren't you pissed about a racist committing hate crimes? O that is right, he is black so he gets a pass.. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Neighborhood watch is just that, they make sure everything is on the "up n up" you jackasses. If NW comes up and asks what you're up to. You say I live there and am on my way home, WHAT THE FUCK IS THE BIG DEAL? Fucking kid decided to break a mans nose then smash his head into the concrete cause he was a bad ass, well the fucking punk GOT WHAT HE HAD COMING.....

Fucking roles reversed Zimmerman would have deserved what he had coming.

Some ignorant fucks on this site

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No, it would of been a hate crime if gz was walking down the street and tm walked up to him and said crazy craker and started to beat his ass. but gz admitted that he was following somebody looking so called suspicious(wounder why gz thought he was looking suspicious?)and approached him and a altercation happened. You always talk about rights, did tm not have the right to walk down the street without getting harassed by a someone that had no power to harass or question him?. And also you keep saying thug/punk, "GZ HAD A WORSE CRIMINAL RECORD THAN TM" what part of that aren't you getting. And to answer you question about hate crime, a hate crime is a hate no matter what color you are, I'm not black, I can just think outside the box rather than ignore the whole situation and call it a hate crime.

--------------------

TEAM PLATINUM

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm so afraid to have friends of any other origin now because if I offer a black guy a banana I'm afraid it will be used against me.

I've seen this kind of shit happen, no joke.

I'm afraid to say anything to anyone of a different race at this point, I don't want to risk being accused of racism especially since I run my own show. I'm always on guard and walk on egg shells unless I know the person really really well and that has failed.

This country is just so out of hand about race its just insane!!

The problem is people know they use it to win a lawsuit and be lazy and not work. It's cheaper to settle out of court than to go through the legal system about discrimination and get paid off.

So fucking sad [Frown]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Zimmerman notified authorities. Only got out of his truck for a street sign. Then the thug committed a hate crime on him. Just because he had a watermelon Arizona doesn't mean he didn't commit a fucking hate crime.

Wait till the day I'm called a cracker , which the odds are good here in Sac. I will be kicking the shit out of that racist prick for Zimmerman!

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
No, it would of been a hate crime if gz was walking down the street and tm walked up to him and said crazy craker and started to beat his ass. but gz admitted that he was following somebody looking so called suspicious(wounder why gz thought he was looking suspicious?)and approached him and a altercation happened. You always talk about rights, did tm not have the right to walk down the street without getting harassed by a someone that had no power to harass or question him?. And also you keep saying thug/punk, "GZ HAD A WORSE CRIMINAL RECORD THAN TM" what part of that aren't you getting. And to answer you question about hate crime, a hate crime is a hate no matter what color you are, I'm not black, I can just think outside the box rather than ignore the whole situation and call it a hate crime.

He wasn't harassed. He was never confronted by Zimmerman. He spotted Zimmerman spotting him. He knew Zimmerman called the police. And we ALL know people like trayvon don't like the police being called. So HE confronted Zimmerman. Committed a hate crime, and ended up dead.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
I'm so afraid to have friends of any other origin now because if I offer a black guy a banana I'm afraid it will be used against me.

I've seen this kind of shit happen, no joke.

I'm afraid to say anything to anyone of a different race at this point, I don't want to risk being accused of racism especially since I run my own show. I'm always on guard and walk on egg shells unless I know the person really really well and that has failed.

This country is just so out of hand about race its just insane!!

The problem is people know they use it to win a lawsuit and be lazy and not work. It's cheaper to settle out of court than to go through the legal system about discrimination and get paid off.

So fucking sad [Frown]

[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THANK ALL OF YOU GUYS FOR MAKING MY LUNCH TIME ENJOYABLE [Big Grin]

roy. fuck a snow bunny bruh bruh stick to the white girl get paid, snow bunny breaks banks cuzzion.

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
quote:
[QB] I guess he wasn't the evil racist murderer everyone made him out to be.

Zimmerman racially profiled and killed an un armed black kid so yes, he is a racist murderer.

Speaking of racists who have guns, I'm surprised that the scum from the NRA haven't come out and said
"the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is with a good guy with a gun. If only Travon had a gun, he would still be alive today."

Why isn't the NRA demanding that every young black kid in Florida be armed with a fire arm to protect them selves from racist cowards like Zimmerman who shoot and kill un armed back kids?

The fact is that there are more fat racist mother fuckers like Zimmerman running around the south and I bet that all of them belong to the NRA and vote republican.

Would zimmerman rescue a young black from a rolled over car. We all know that the answer to that question is no because Zimmerman does not rescue un armed black kids. He shoots and kills them.

i think this guy had 1 to many bugs fly up is nose. [Frown]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Was Zimmerman trying to sale a gun he can't even legal own? Was Zimmerman kicked out of his school for tagging and having stolen property? Was Zimmerman talking about selling pounds of kush? Was Zimmerman high when Trayvon committed the hate crime? Was Zimmerman high when he shot some pos thug? I will help you out. No to all those... Was Trayvon selling a gun he couldn't legal own. Yes. Was he high when he got shot committing a hate crime. Yes. I could go on, but you don't care about facts.

This simple. If you are walking around my hood, looking in windows in the rain. I am going to watch you, then I'm going to ask wtf you are doing. If you are stupid enough to attack me. I would shoot you dead. No matter what color or creed you are. All this pos thug had to say was. I live 3 blocks a way. Or when he ran off, he could of went back to his dad's house. He didn't do either. He wanted to attack Zimmerman. And got killed for it. I say, Good he was a pile of shit! [patriot]

ps. You didn't answer the question. Did Trayvon commit a hate crime? Did he get killed committing a hate crime?

[ 2013-07-26, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just Reading this thread tells me we have a long way to go. If you have to think so hard not to offend someone on a racist hype, Then you my friend have Major problems. Just be yourself & have respect for another mans Ethnic background. I have friends from so many different races & backgrounds, And I never have to think hard not to offend them in any way. It's called Respect. Most in this post are saying & doing way to much... Stereotypes do exist & Some are warranted but many don't fit everyone in that Race bracket. Name any Stereotype, & We all know many different people of all color that fit that description. So please just cut this Race B.S out!!! When you know someone then call him out on who he is!! When you don't, Then keep ya thoughts to yourself.

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont think anyone on here knows how a hate crime is defined...

Hate crime is a category used to describe bias-motivated violence: "assault, injury, and murder on the basis of certain personal characteristics: different appearance, different color, different nationality, different language, different religion.

"Hate crime" generally refers to criminal acts that are seen to have been motivated by bias against one or more of the types above, or of their derivatives. Incidents may involve physical assault, damage to property, bullying, harassment, verbal abuse or insults, or offensive graffiti or letters (hate mail)

Martin attacked Zimmerman because he was being harassed not because he was white

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:

He wasn't harassed. He was never confronted by Zimmerman. He spotted Zimmerman spotting him. He knew Zimmerman called the police. And we ALL know people like trayvon don't like the police being called. So HE confronted Zimmerman. Committed a hate crime, and ended up dead.
What criminal waits for the police?

I can easily say Zimmerman did something wrong and knew he did something and couldn't get away with it unless he shot and killed Trayvon.

If you're head is being bashed, how could you have complete screams with no variation in tone and length with equal separation between? "Heeeeeelp. . .heeeeeelp. . .heeeeeelp. Let me bash your head and see if you're screams are equally spaced apart without having any variation in length and tone.

No, what was going on is TM was screaming for his life because GZ pulled a gun out on him after getting his ass whooped. That's what happened. And guess what, it's completing logically and there's not a fact that can dispute it.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
quote:
quote:

What criminal waits for the police?

I can easily say Zimmerman did something wrong and knew he did something and couldn't get away with it unless he shot and killed Trayvon.

If you're head is being bashed, how could you have complete screams with no variation in tone and length with equal separation between? "Heeeeeelp. . .heeeeeelp. . .heeeeeelp. Let me bash your head and see if you're screams are equally spaced apart without having any variation in length and tone.

No, what was going on is TM was screaming for his life because GZ pulled a gun out on him after getting his ass whooped. That's what happened. And guess what, it's completing logically and there's not a fact that can dispute it.

Go ahead and try you worthless racist piece of shit. When was it said there was no variation in tone? And if there wasn't, it's easy... Trayvons punk ass started banging his head in the ground to shut up Zimmerman who's screaming for help.

You are a moron sir. Simple as can be.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Listen to you MSC_ROY. Dumbass. You say he shot Trayvon to stay out of trouble? You are such a joke. He's the one that called the police. And rightfully so. Little pos thief.

You want to talk about banging my head in the ground? Come find my house and try it. Then morons can protest for you in Oakland.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:

Hate crime is a category used to describe bias-motivated violence: "assault, injury, and murder on the basis of certain personal characteristics: different appearance, different color, different nationality, different language, different religion.

"Hate crime" generally refers to criminal acts that are seen to have been motivated by bias against one or more of the types above, or of their derivatives. Incidents may involve physical assault, damage to property, bullying, harassment, verbal abuse or insults, or offensive graffiti or letters (hate mail)

Martin attacked Zimmerman because he was being harassed not because he was white

He wasn't being harassed. He approached Zimmerman, from behind. Told his friend on the phone some things about Zimmerman being a cracker, and told Zimmerman the same. Sounds like a hate crime.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Listen to you MSC_ROY. Dumbass. You say he shot Trayvon to stay out of trouble? You are such a joke. He's the one that called the police. And rightfully so. Little pos thief.

You want to talk about banging my head in the ground? Come find my house and try it. Then morons can protest for you in Oakland.

Did you just take offense and took it personal? LOL

I'm not going to bang your head, but I will to prove a point. Just make sure you scream while I'm doing it. Lol

Listen to the 911 call, not from Zimmerman but the neighbor. There were screams as described earlier, then bang. No more screams, but TM is dead.

Now what I posted earlier is all debatable, I'm not saying it did happen, I'm saying it could have happen because there's nothing to dispute it. You wasn't there, nor was I.

So what's your beef? Can't have a difference in opinion without the threat of violence? Can't have debate without being called a name? You call me racist, but there's not one racist statement on CAFORDS that I've made. Well maybe 1. Lol but it wasn't against white people. So you challenge me? I haven't ran from anything in my life. Never!!! So try me since you want to challenge me, ArchBoy!!!

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
quote:

Did you just take offense and took it personal? LOL

I'm not going to bang your head, but I will to prove a point. Just make sure you scream while I'm doing it. Lol

Listen to the 911 call, not from Zimmerman but the neighbor. There were screams as described earlier, then bang. No more screams, but TM is dead.

Now what I posted earlier is all debatable, I'm not saying it did happen, I'm saying it could have happen because there's nothing to dispute it. You wasn't there, nor was I.

So what's your beef? Can't have a difference in opinion without the threat of violence? Can't have debate without being called a name? You call me racist, but there's not one racist statement on CAFORDS that I've made. Well maybe 1. Lol but it wasn't against white people. So you challenge me? I haven't ran from anything in my life. Never!!! So try me since you want to challenge me, ArchBoy!!!

You chose to say, "let me bang your head into the ground". Your argument was understood easily when you mentioned the difference in tones. Not valid, nobody said the tone was consistent. But you decided to add a violent undertone to your post. If you can't see that, your blind.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Damn, he was describing his therie and you took him trying to bang your head in the ground? Wow!!!!! And all he said was listen to the 911 call from the neighbor and it sure don't sound like someone was screaming for help while getting there head beat into the ground.

--------------------

TEAM PLATINUM

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Damn, he was describing his therie and you took him trying to bang your head in the ground? Wow!!!!! And all he said was listen to the 911 call from the neighbor and it sure don't sound like someone was screaming for help while getting there head beat into the ground.

"Let me bang your head into the ground"

--------------------
86' LX Vert

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
quote:

"Let me bang" lol

Point is, you can take a piece out of anything whole and the meaning changes. As you can see. Lol

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
quote:
quote:

"Let me bang" lol

Point is, you can take a piece out of anything whole and the meaning changes. As you can see. Lol

I don't know who is the one be to quoted, so I just picked this one out. Lets get a few things straight. 1st This isn't the ufc. There isn't a ref to stop him from killing me. This isn't a couple of buddies squaring up in the back yard. This is a no holds barred street fight for your life. I would shot Trayvon or any one else that attacked me. 100 times out of a 100! Remember I was the guy that went to the gang bangers house to get my stolen car & parts back. I sure as hell wouldn't let some pos break into my neighbor's house/car/what ever. Funny how people don't want to put blame on Trayvon! It is 100% his fault! He attacked Zimmerman. That simple. If he had just went home and not doubled back, he would be alive to rob someone else today. But no he thought he was a bad ass and attacked Zimmerman.

Now as for a hate crime 0089gt. His fat friend said he was making statements about Zimmerman being gay, and he was going to show him what was up. So I'm going with hate crime. You can find the video of when she was on Piers Morgan show. Now that isn't a word for word statement from her. That was me paraphrasing it.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Guess what guys? NOT GUILTY [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:

Your such a dictionary

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com