Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Zimmerman or Superman? (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Zimmerman or Superman?
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
I just googled Cobraracer and this link came up.
http://www.asphaltplayground.net/forums/showthread.php?10960-Feast-your-eyes-on-this-newly-acquired-pic-of-Cobraracer46/page2

We are not the only ones who he trolls.......

He's been banned on corral.net and SVTP too. How he is still on this site is beyond me.

[ 2013-07-22, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: Boss 327 ]

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
Started from the bottom

-

NOW WE HERE.

-

Hahaha, top ramen ballin I remember that. When Cali and his brother where the question asking machines.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Boss 327:
quote:
I just googled Cobraracer and this link came up.
http://www.asphaltplayground.net/forums/showthread.php?10960-Feast-your-eyes-on-this-newly-acquired-pic-of-Cobraracer46/page2

We are not the only ones who he trolls.......

He's been banned on corral.net too. How he is still on this site is beyond me.
Can't run and hide on the www lol

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bwhahahahahahahahahhaha BALLIN ⚽⚾🎾🎱🏉🏈🏀🎳

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Throwback Thursday on Monday

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=044313

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Throwback Thursday on Monday

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=044313

Wow we've all really matured since then, LOLOLOLOL

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is this punk ass pussy bitch "trunkster" the Queen of head gaskets?!?!?

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:
Started from the bottom

-

NOW WE HERE.

-

Hahaha, top ramen ballin I remember that. When Cali and his brother where the question asking machines.
You guys are so funny. Is that suppose to offend me that only reminds me of how far I've come. Back then I didn't make much. Now I do so I just laugh at it. Also how you going say started from the bottom but have he end result on the bottom [Confused] [Confused] You're real cool. Also my brother doesn't have a CaFord' account lol. [Confused] [Confused] Good try at being funy

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
quote:
quote:
Started from the bottom

-

NOW WE HERE.

-

You guys are so funny. Is that suppose to offend me that only reminds me of how far I've come. Back then I didn't make much. Now I do so I just laugh at it. Also how you going say started from the bottom but have he end result on the bottom [Confused] [Confused] You're real cool. Also my brother doesn't have a CaFord' account lol. [Confused] [Confused] Good try at being funy
Lol 3 years of oodles o noodles and you sellin it all. You tried to say you where on top of MOST members but most members I know got way more than a stratus around here. That is all ralphie

[ 2013-07-23, 12:29 AM: Message edited by: Cobra 93-4992 ]

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
Cobraracer or Roy, why do you guys seem to over look the fact that Trayvon used racial slurs, then goes on to attack Zimmerman? Why does this fact, get over looked? Why do you guys over look this? I would like to know... Why do you guys over look the fact he got shot committing a hate crime? Why is it ok for Trayvon to commit a hate crime, but not ok for Zimmerman to defend himself? I can and do link videos/of links with facts. You 2 seem to not want to watch them. Here is a great break down of the case. It's 35mins long. So it's very thorough. [patriot]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF-Ax5E8EJc

As for [Frown]

I wipe my ass on that video. The fact is that Zimmerman started shit with Travon and he ended up shooting and killing and un armed black kid. Zimmerman is a fuckin coward and a racist piece of shit. Fact.

Furthermore, It is Florida's fucked up Vigilante "stand your ground "law that helped Zimmerman get away with murder. [Mad]

So again, you are throwing out all the facts, and going off your retarded ideology. I see you also didn't answer my questions,. But we all know that is your m.o.. You haven't posted 1 fact. You have posted bullshit and lies. Fact Trayvon the racist punk, used racial slurs then attacked Zimmerman! Fact. Fact, Zimmerman shot Trayvon as he was committing a hate crime. Fact. You are a dumb ass retard. Fact! Please either use facts or just leave. All you are doing is making yourself look worse. But at this point, I don't think that can really happen.

0089GT.... Do you see.. Again he isn't using facts, he is spewing hate and bullshit. Refusing to answer my questions. And won't watch a simple video with facts. This guy is just a worthless troll. But I still don't hate him. I pity him.

Yea I do see, but I don't see why you're responding to him. You're creating stress or yourself it doesn't make sense for you. Quite frankly the things he says are quite absurd. He commits the straw man fallacy in every statement so nothing he says holds any validity.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You all don't wanna mess with caligt. The same way all of you go to your homies aid, I'm goin to my homies aid; keep up with the keyboard warrior act and it's gonna catch up to you....

Just stop being such abrasive people. Act the same way you act in person...no need or a tough act here imagine how much good we can do if we all trusted one another. This site is different it's a more centralized forum it's NorCal only, most of us have met, we buy parts from one another, ask for help from each other, we go to the same meets and set up cruises. Lets keep it that way. I know this is the Internet but lets keep it respectful I'm on a bike forum based in sf. And ppl are super polite and respectful.

[ 2013-07-23, 01:04 AM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
You all don't wanna mess with caligt. The same way all of you go to your homies aid, I'm goin to my homies aid; keep up with the keyboard warrior act and it's gonna catch up to you....

Just stop being such abrasive people. Act the same way you act in person...no need or a tough act here imagine how much good we can do if we all trusted one another. This site is different it's a more centralized forum it's NorCal only, most of us have met, we buy parts from one another, ask for help from each other, we go to the same meets and set up cruises. Lets keep it that way. I know this is the Internet but lets keep it respectful I'm on a bike forum based in sf. And ppl are super polite and respectful.

Yea BUT, I agree with a lot of his caligt's points about the topic, but as soon as I read what he wrote about having more than most on this site I knew he was setting himself up for failure. Like you said, this is a small site so a lot of people remember what others post about(ie noodles, living at home with parents, working at ups, driving a stratus, selling all your parts and not finishing the car) so beware how you word things, nothing personal, sometimes you just have to laugh even its at yourself. [patriot]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
He was told by the dispatcher to stay in the vehicle, he ignored it and approached a young black kid and got the surprise of his life when he was getting beaten up.

I'd say Trayvon was the one who got the surprise of his life.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wasnt there when this went down just like anyone else on this site. But based on FACTS I would have done the same thing regardless of race. There had been previous crime in this area so the residents were on edge. If I had been in this situation and confronted someone acting suspicious and I get attacked then fuck yeah im gonna defend myself, with deadly force if neccessary. Trayvon had what was coming to him. If you think im racist for saying this then you have issues. Rant over [patriot]

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:

Yea BUT, I agree with a lot of his caligt's points about the topic, but as soon as I read what he wrote about having more than most on this site I knew he was setting himself up for failure. Like you said, this is a small site so a lot of people remember what others post about(ie noodles, living at home with parents, working at ups, driving a stratus, selling all your parts and not finishing the car) so beware how you word things, nothing personal, sometimes you just have to laugh even its at yourself. [patriot]
It is pretty funny how you seem to think you know so much about me when you really don't.

When I say I'm doing better then most here, I'm not trying to put people down. I'm not a baller by any means. I just know for a fact I'm not that broke kid I was 3 years ago.

I'd much rather live at home and split the mortgage with my mom then move in to an apartment and make some stranger rich. I can't afford a house on the Peninsula, remember I'm not a baller, I don't have $650K!

I drive a Dodge Stratus as my daily by choice. I actually love it more then any other car I own. I could care less what I drive from Point A to Point B. I'm also selling my parts by choice not by need.

Why doesn't everyone stop being internet douchebags and try getting along for once. CaFords has taken a turn for the worse lately

--------------------

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:
He was told by the dispatcher to stay in the vehicle, he ignored it and approached a young black kid and got the surprise of his life when he was getting beaten up.

I guess you are right. Trayvon never knew that by handling business with his bare hands would have the end result of him getting shot.... O well, now Zimmerman has to live the life of a black man. I don't expect many of you to understand that.

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ever heard of the term beating a dead horse? This topic is an example.

Zimmerman is free due to the facts on what actually happened rather than the shit media brought out making it seem like it was a hate crime on a little boy.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18526 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Trayvon was a dumb ass kid but he didn't deserve to die.........kids make plenty of mistakes and all these posted pics show a young ass kid.....who needed some guidence......smh..... this is why I made sure to show my lil bro its possible to be around that life but not make it your life......RIP!!

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I guess you are right. Trayvon never knew that by handling business with his bare hands would have the end result of him getting shot.... O well, now Zimmerman has to live the life of a black man. I don't expect many of you to understand that.
God members here say some of the DUMBEST SHIT EVER [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I understand Trayvon was a racist and committed a hate crime. Also understand Trayvon got killed committing a hate crime. What part of this don't you understand? You never have the right to lay your hands on some one, even if they are following you as you spew hate and racial slurs in to the phone.. You do have the right to defend yourself. But you are just one of those people that don't let facts get in your way. I still see everyone ignoring the facts.. Dumb ass racist commits a hate crime, and got killed doing it. Guess he won't make that mistake again. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Haha fucking poor me, black people have it SO rough. Trayvon was going for George's gun and would have used it on him too. Zimmerman is a good person and Martin is a piece of fucking shit.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Started from the bottom

-

NOW WE HERE.

-

you've come a long way in 3 years...your car hasn't [Big Grin] ..but your personality sure has... [patriot]

oh and cobraracer46 can eat a dick

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

WILDMAN97
¯
Member # 9138

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WILDMAN97  Ford pictures for WILDMAN97    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebu6Yvzs4Ls
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

--------------------
86' LX Vert

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -

-

From the link I posted in my previous post. Cobraracer is a troll.

The resemblance is shocking! Related? Same person? You make the call [Eek!]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com