Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Zimmerman or Superman? (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Zimmerman or Superman?
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MSC_ROY:
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
No, it would of been a hate crime if gz was walking down the street and tm walked up to him and said crazy craker and started to beat his ass. but gz admitted that he was following somebody looking so called suspicious(wounder why gz thought he was looking suspicious?)and approached him and a altercation happened. You always talk about rights, did tm not have the right to walk down the street without getting harassed by a someone that had no power to harass or question him?. And also you keep saying thug/punk, "GZ HAD A WORSE CRIMINAL RECORD THAN TM" what part of that aren't you getting. And to answer you question about hate crime, a hate crime is a hate no matter what color you are, I'm not black, I can just think outside the box rather than ignore the whole situation and call it a hate crime.

He wasn't harassed. He was never confronted by Zimmerman. He spotted Zimmerman spotting him. He knew Zimmerman called the police. And we ALL know people like trayvon don't like the police being called. So HE confronted Zimmerman. Committed a hate crime, and ended up dead.
What criminal waits for the police?

I can easily say Zimmerman did something wrong and knew he did something and couldn't get away with it unless he shot and killed Trayvon.

If you're head is being bashed, how could you have complete screams with no variation in tone and length with equal separation between? "Heeeeeelp. . .heeeeeelp. . .heeeeeelp. Let me bash your head and see if you're screams are equally spaced apart without having any variation in length and tone.

No, what was going on is TM was screaming for his life because GZ pulled a gun out on him after getting his ass whooped. That's what happened. And guess what, it's completing logically and there's not a fact that can dispute it.

WOW..... I CANT BELIEVE YOUR THINKING.... ITS MORONIC ..... If you were mexican , your name would be RETARDO.... I say lets ask the criminal trayvon for his side of the story!

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Listen to you MSC_ROY. Dumbass. You say he shot Trayvon to stay out of trouble? You are such a joke. He's the one that called the police. And rightfully so. Little pos thief.

You want to talk about banging my head in the ground? Come find my house and try it. Then morons can protest for you in Oakland.

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
Guess what guys? NOT GUILTY [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

You can be not guilty all you want and still have problems for the rest of your life. Just look at OJ, Casey Anthony, and now GZ. He's been paranoid for a year plus, looking over his shoulder in fear. Yeah he's physically and legally free, but he's mentally locked up for at least 20-30 years.

Can he get a job? No (not anytime soon at least)
Can he take a vacation? Not in this country
Can he go grocery shopping? No

He he's "not guilty", but he's still "locked up".

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
quote:

You can be not guilty all you want and still have problems for the rest of your life. Just look at OJ, Casey Anthony, and now GZ. He's been paranoid for a year plus, looking over his shoulder in fear. Yeah he's physically and legally free, but he's mentally locked up for at least 20-30 years.

Px90 and a facial hair and he could do all of the above

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

In this case they got it right, NOT MOTHER FUCKING GUILTY [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
Just Reading this thread tells me we have a long way to go. If you have to think so hard not to offend someone on a racist hype, Then you my friend have Major problems. Just be yourself & have respect for another mans Ethnic background. I have friends from so many different races & backgrounds, And I never have to think hard not to offend them in any way. It's called Respect. Most in this post are saying & doing way to much... Stereotypes do exist & Some are warranted but many don't fit everyone in that Race bracket. Name any Stereotype, & We all know many different people of all color that fit that description. So please just cut this Race B.S out!!! When you know someone then call him out on who he is!! When you don't, Then keep ya thoughts to yourself.

Do you live on Fantasy Island, or somewhere better?

Why don't you come back to planet earth for awhile. Racism is here, it's stronger than ever, highly promoted, and not going anywhere!

You telling me you don't stereotype? You telling me you don't step in when a buddy of yours says something racial because you don't?
I know your black from other posts and that's fine, but you can't be a racist in America because you are black. You can say whatever you want to say, me being white, can't.

You got Black Muslim Bakeries, NAACP, BET, black colleges, minority quotas.

I can't joke to people of different color that I don't know. That joke can be taken out of context so quickly and put in court in no time. If you want me to give you an example I have no problem with that, there are many I can dig up for you if you don't see what I'm saying.

I do appreciate your fantasy land thinking though
[Wink]

[ 2013-07-27, 09:10 AM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:
quote:
quote:
No, it would of been a hate crime if gz was walking down the street and tm walked up to him and said crazy craker and started to beat his ass. but gz admitted that he was following somebody looking so called suspicious(wounder why gz thought he was looking suspicious?)and approached him and a altercation happened. You always talk about rights, did tm not have the right to walk down the street without getting harassed by a someone that had no power to harass or question him?. And also you keep saying thug/punk, "GZ HAD A WORSE CRIMINAL RECORD THAN TM" what part of that aren't you getting. And to answer you question about hate crime, a hate crime is a hate no matter what color you are, I'm not black, I can just think outside the box rather than ignore the whole situation and call it a hate crime.

He wasn't harassed. He was never confronted by Zimmerman. He spotted Zimmerman spotting him. He knew Zimmerman called the police. And we ALL know people like trayvon don't like the police being called. So HE confronted Zimmerman. Committed a hate crime, and ended up dead.

I can easily say Zimmerman did something wrong and knew he did something and couldn't get away with it unless he shot and killed Trayvon.

If you're head is being bashed, how could you have complete screams with no variation in tone and length with equal separation between? "Heeeeeelp. . .heeeeeelp. . .heeeeeelp. Let me bash your head and see if you're screams are equally spaced apart without having any variation in length and tone.

No, what was going on is TM was screaming for his life because GZ pulled a gun out on him after getting his ass whooped. That's what happened. And guess what, it's completing logically and there's not a fact that can dispute it.

WOW..... I CANT BELIEVE YOUR THINKING.... ITS MORONIC ..... If you were mexican , your name would be RETARDO.... I say lets ask the criminal trayvon for his side of the story!
So any logical opinion that you disagree with is completely moronic?

Folks who thought the world was flat believed that those who did were morons as well.

We can't hear Trayvon's side of the story, but when there is a story, there's always two sides, and the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

If you don't believe me then ask yourself this. Would you tell on yourself given a chance to get away with it? Would you slightly bend the truth, leave out a detail just so it fits?

GZ knew he couldn't get away with killing him and leaving, he studied the law, he wanted to be a cop. He knew the law and told the story how it happen to fit him. And if you believe 100% of his story I also wrote gullible on your ceiling.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Folks who thought the world was flat believed that those who did were morons as well.

We can't hear Trayvon's side of the story, but when there is a story, there's always two sides, and the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

If you don't believe me then ask yourself this. Would you tell on yourself given a chance to get away with it? Would you slightly bend the truth, leave out a detail just so it fits?

GZ knew he couldn't get away with killing him and leaving, he studied the law, he wanted to be a cop. He knew the law and told the story how it happen to fit him. And if you believe 100% of his story I also wrote gullible on your ceiling.

If you in any way think GZ murdered him because he was worried about the cops arresting him. You are hands down a Moron! We have facts. You guys don't want to use them. You try to come up with any excuse not to put blame were it belongs. On Trayvon. Still notice you haven't answered my questions.

[ 2013-07-27, 10:24 AM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Racism is still alive today and its nobody elses fault but African Americans. They are responsible for their own racism issues and this trial was a perfect example of it. They use emotion instead of logic and evidence and when they dont get what they want they have people like that piece of shit Al Sharpton race bait and gather all the blacks up and put them on a side and turn it into a race war. Nobody rioted when OJ got away with killing 2 white people, But they sure did when Rodney King got beat up by white cops.

Racism is only alive to black people because they do it to themselves. Black on black crime is massive right now but nobody cares about it. then you have that moronic statement Obama made "Trayvon couldve been me 35 years ago", Yeah, So could the rest of the innocent african american kids getting killed just because they are in a bad neighborhood. They only care when its another race on the other end so they can scream RACIST!!!! then have the media blow it up so it gets everyone riled up.

I bet you the same thing wouldve happened if Obama didnt win the election in 2008.

[ 2013-07-27, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You can't expect black people to just say yeah let's forget all the bullshit white people did to us as a group for hundreds of years. But what the problem is when whoever thought the Zimmerman thing was part of that pattern/track record of racism those people fucked up big time because it was not a racist scenario and not even a murder based on our legal system. This becomes problematic because it hurts the efforts of people in the black community who are there to look out for the community by making them look like the bigots in this particular case.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
You can't expect black people to just say yeah let's forget all the bullshit white people did to us as a group for hundreds of years. But what the problem is when whoever thought the Zimmerman thing was part of that pattern/track record of racism those people fucked up big time because it was not a racist scenario and not even a murder based on our legal system. This becomes problematic because it hurts the efforts of people in the black community who are there to look out for the community by making them look like the bigots in this particular case.

So should I hate one side of my family? Because one side of it came over on boats and killed my other side. You can't blame white people for slavery or the bad things that happened to black. Hell if people knew history, they would know the whites bought blacks from other blacks. But again, people like to over look those facts. That shit was 200+ years ago. Let it go.. Anyone living today had nothing to do with what happened then. People need to stop the hating others for what happened in the past.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

If you in any way think GZ murdered him because he was worried about the cops arresting him. You are hands down a Moron! We have facts. You guys don't want to use them. You try to come up with any excuse not to put blame were it belongs. On Trayvon. Still notice you haven't answered my questions.
List all undisputed facts and your questions.

Example of an indisputable fact would be Trayvon was killed by George Zimmerman. I think everyone agrees with that.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

List all undisputed facts and your questions.

Example of an indisputable fact would be Trayvon was killed by George Zimmerman. I think everyone agrees with that.

Another indisputable fact, Trayvon had it coming.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

The problem people seem to have is the fact that none of us where around in those times. You cant blame a random white person for something a white person did years ago . African Americans seem to think they are still slaves when they can go to college, go get a job, Go have a family, hell they can even move into an upper class neighborhood. We have a half black president right now. Yet they still think just because of what happened then, it still applies today. Yet they always go back to those times when something happens today that has nothing to do with race but in their mind, it does.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
quote:

So should I hate one side of my family? Because one side of it came over on boats and killed my other side. You can't blame white people for slavery or the bad things that happened to black. Hell if people knew history, they would know the whites bought blacks from other blacks. But again, people like to over look those facts. That shit was 200+ years ago. Let it go.. Anyone living today had nothing to do with what happened then. People need to stop the hating others for what happened in the past.
That's the chip on the shoulder some people have which makes them believe they can act a certain way because something happened to their ancestors a long time ago. A self fullfiling inferiority complex that prevents them from seeing that Zimmerman is justified and not guilty from the evidence we have been given.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
quote:
quote:

That's the chip on the shoulder some people have which makes them believe they can act a certain way because something happened to their ancestors a long time ago. A self fullfiling inferiority complex that prevents them from seeing that Zimmerman is justified and not guilty from the evidence we have been given.
Lol

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do Jewish people still talk about how the Germans are keeping them down? That tragic event happened in more recent history then slavery in America, yet a majority of Jewish people hold no grudges against a person of German decent.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lol
Nice rebuttal Roy

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ok so what I'm reading here is black folks have a chip on their shoulder and we think the white man is keeping us down. Wow.

If there's anyone else black on Cafords, please respond with a yes or no if you think the "white man" is keeping you down? Lol

1) the "white man" keeping us down is a belief from watching too much tv and listening to yourself talk. Whatever situation a black person is in, he got there by himself. Either through hard work like Eric Holder and Barack Obama, or doing nothing like bum bum on the street. I think everyone can agree that a "white man" is NOT the fault of his demise or the key to their success.

2) the Holocaust lasted during WW2. To compare slavary, which was 400 years, and another 100 years of equal rights struggle to the holocuast which only lasted during WW2 is well... You fill in the blank.

3) With that said, white people in America have a 400 year economic head start. That's income, property, savings, land, and wealth that didn't really start until after the civil war with each generation taking a step further than the previous generation. (Started from the gutter, now we here) literally

4) Ponder the residule affects of this:

A) Up until the 1980's/1990's, some jobs werent given to Blacks because they were black. true or false?

B) Up until the 1980's/1990's Some raises or promotions werent given to Blacks because they where Black. true or false?

C) During the 1970's/1980's there was a crack epidemic. Crack is made with cocaine. Black people used crack, white people used cocaine, but guess which drug had a more severe punishment if caught with it, gram for gram?

5) I'm not blaming or thanking any white man for my success or failures. And I don't think any black person would. Just like you wouldn't blame or thank any Black person for your success or failures. And to take a step further, I'm not thanking any "Person" for my success or failures, because there's not one "person" responsible for myself but myself.

4) Man, Im done educating you guys. Go to the nearby JC and take some history classes. American history, African American History, Japanese American History, just go learn something.

Kingroy out

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Do Jewish people still talk about how the Germans are keeping them down? That tragic event happened in more recent history then slavery in America, yet a majority of Jewish people hold no grudges against a person of German decent.

WHAT?!! UHH YEA THEY DO

you cant say anything in this country about jews/israel/ or the holocaust

furthermore look what they are doing to the palestinians, the africans in israel and the ethiopians! that has got to be the worst example you could have chosen

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080625134019AAxnEks
Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Roy

Jewish people were kept as slaves/persicuted way before WW2. Just think about Egypt...... My main point was to show how at some point African Americans need to LET GO of their resentment towards whites. I'm tired of being reminded all the time about slavery in the United States. Not one person in my family tree owned slaves. If Blacks want to point the finger they better point it back at the Africans who sold the SLAVES to the Europeans.

***** I'm not gonna even get into a debate concerning the rights/land that Palestinians have been fighting over with Israel. That's a whole can of worms of a debate for another thread LOL.

--------------------

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that kid was like  - dude was like  - and im like  - and it made all of you like  - but im still like  -

[ 2013-07-27, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: DIRTY SALLY ]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
that kid was like  - dude was like  - and im like  - and it made all of you like  - but im still like  -

You've never spoke the truth more then in that post sir.

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com